🌙When Night Falls (Fox-Roleplay)🌙

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 🌙When Night Falls (Fox-Roleplay)🌙

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:00 am

Jessie- outsider- 2 y- f- bisexual panromantic, Raven one day- forest- Tags: Raven

The shy yet sweet and gentle female twitched brown ears. She sighed a bit and shook out her ginger fur... then stopped. Her nose twitched a bit as she nodded to Raven. “Well...want to go find something to do?” she asked.

Nightsky- Moon skulk- 2 y 4 mo.- m- homo, Ellian- Tod- Tags: Ellian (XD you put the wrong skulk. Or Misty did?)

The black fox yipped to himself, licking white toes a moment. His heterochromatic blue and gold eyes saw Ellian. The sweet fox swallowed, feeling shy...but went over anyway. “H-Hello Ellian; are you hunting?” he asked quietly.

Arya- Star skulk- 3 y- f- bi, Shadow- mother-Cubs: not born yet (one will be Dakota, one female will be Fang)- Tags: Shadow

The gentle and kind beautiful golden fox flicked her white tipped tail. She smiled a fox’s smile to her crush. She said “It is a lovely name, and maybe I’ll name a girl Fang. Um...do you have any-fox you like?” she asked, meaning as a crush.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:28 am

Shadow | Lead Guard | Star Skulk | Tagging: Arya | Location: Camp

"Fang..." the word sounded both bitter and sweet on her tongue. A small smile came to her face, but it flickered away as quickly as it had come. "Fang was the name of my first mate," she remembered. She looked up again as Arya asked the question. She certainly had never been expecting to be asked about...a love life of all things, as the lead guard of the Skulk. "Like? I like plenty of foxes! I’m...ASSUMING you mean in a romantic sense?"
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:01 pm

Jessie- outsider- 2 y- f- bisexual panromantic, Raven one day- forest- Tags: Raven

The shy yet sweet and gentle female twitched brown ears. She sighed a bit and shook out her ginger fur... then stopped. Her nose twitched a bit as she nodded to Raven. “Well...want to go find something to do?” she asked.

Nightsky- Moon skulk- 2 y 4 mo.- m- homo, Ellian- Tod- Tags: Ellian (XD you put the wrong skulk. Or Misty did?)

The black fox yipped to himself, licking white toes a moment. His heterochromatic blue and gold eyes saw Ellian. The sweet fox swallowed, feeling shy...but went over anyway. “H-Hello Ellian; are you hunting?” he asked quietly.

Arya- Star skulk- 3 y- f- bi, Shadow- mother-Cubs: not born yet (one will be Dakota, one female will be Fang)- Tags: Shadow

The gentle and kind beautiful golden fox flicked her white tipped tail. She gave a quieted gasp as she heard that...She shook her head back and forth a couple of times. She sighed a bit...then looked up and nodded, saying “Y-Yes, that’s what I meant, yeah.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:05 pm

"Don’t worry." Shadow made a quiet churring sound, like light laughter. "I’m not going to be offended if you give the same name to one of your young," she promised. "My mate and I parted on mostly positive terms." She tilted her head to the side, thinking about that. Many of the foxes were lovely, both in looks and personality, but Shadow had been so obsessed with her job that she hadn’t quite thought of anyone in such a way.

"I’m...not quite sure," she admitted, looking down at her paws. Perhaps she should pay attention to such things. "What of yourself?" Then she froze. How insensitive a question, to a vixen who had just escaped her mate, and was still expecting kits! "I am so sorry...I don’t mean to be insensitive or unkind."
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:19 pm

The gentle and kind beautiful golden fox flicked her white tipped tail. She hummed a canine sound as she nodded a little bit. “Okay,” was really all she had to say to that. She twitched her ears twice, smiling a little as she said “Good.” She watched the mostly white fox tilt her head, definitely thinking. She dipped her head a bit, since animals can’t shrug. She made a small sound at that...She shook her head a bit, saying “It’s fine, and I-I...I do.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:31 pm

Shadow was not a vixen with a lot of time for gossip, but the few times she got to sit down, it would be nice to exchange news as much as possible. "Am I allowed to ask who?" She pressed.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:39 pm

The gentle and kind beautiful golden fox flicked her white tipped tail. She hummed a canine sound as she looked up. She squeaked a bit as she was asked that... She swallowed a bit, feeling slightly awkward, and said “It...She’s a vixen...”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:40 pm

"A vixen?" She was surprised for a brief moment, but perhaps that was because she’d seen Arya as generally attracted to males. Likely because she was expecting kits. "Well I for one think it’s good to see a change like that."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:47 pm

The gentle and kind beautiful golden fox flicked her white tipped tail. She hummed a canine sound as she looked up. She smiled a fox smile as she said “Yeah.” She was glad Shadow hadn’t asked the name of her crush, though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:46 pm

Shadow hesitated. She’d asked who it was and the question had been neatly evaded, lie by omission. Well played. If she does not wish to tell, then it is not my place to force her. Shadow noted to herself.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me