( Hotel California ) Open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

( Hotel California ) Open

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:48 pm

These dogs have a good life compared to their old one. The dogs have been abused, not taken care of by their previous owners. They were sent to a shelter in California, and they got rescued by a good man. He takes great care of them, but some of the dogs have trust issues from the abuse.
The majority of the dogs prefer freedom and the other dogs like their new home.

Discussion Thread

The one in charge of the dogs is the human's first dog - a very nice German Shepherd named Juliet who brings the dogs out into the world while her owner works during the day. At night, they return to roam/sleep in the mansion or perhaps even swim in the pool. If the man has a day off, he takes the dogs to the beach which isn't far from the mansion. Juliet calls the mansion Capulet.

Yet some dogs don't like this life. There's a pack called Verona led by a dog named Romeo on the beach that has welcomed many of them to their home, but the abused dogs are unsure whether or not to take the offer. Juliet has warned the new dogs many times to stay away from the pack.

Tensions slowly rise in this peaceful new life.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( Rules )

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:47 am

- All site rules apply.
- Please no wolf/dog hybrids.
- LGBT+ dogs are allowed and highly wanted!
- Respect everyone and listen to the owner.
- Don't be your own mate or crush. Romance is wanted!
- Your form must be accepted before roleplaying.
- PM me for major drama in the roleplay.
- Have fun, and PM me about activity changes!
- Post all forms in the discussion thread please.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( Capulet )

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:02 am

These are the adopted dogs living in the mansion.

Leader:
Juliet | ♀ | 4 years | bi | German Shepherd | SilentMelody

Females: (temporarily closed)
Cheena | 10 years | bi | Havanese | EchoIre
Senice | 7.1 years | pan | mutt | Gleon
Aaksonia | 6 years | straight | CA Shepherd | drift.
Nirvana | 5 years | straight | Samoyed | sphynx
Avalon | 4 years | demi | Saluki | wildsight
Jessa | 4 years | bi | Husky | Spiritstar3
-- Leeo, Jayla, Jesse, Sara, Kole
Rosalee | 4 years | lesbian | Borzoi | Spiritstar3
Anatoli | 4 years | bi | Sib Husky | < Pineapple Boy >
Echo | 3.5 years | bi | Bel Malinois | < Pineapple Boy >
Olympia | 3 years | pan | Border Aussie mix | Mistyskyy
Maple | 2.5 years | lesbian | Landseer | < Pineapple Boy >
Dara | 1 year | questioning | Mudi | White Night Fantasy
Males:
Achilles | 7 years | bi | Doberman | SilentMelody
Sable | 6 years | bi | Borzoi | Spiritstar3
Izmir | 5 years | bi | Kangal | wildsight
Legend | 4.7 years | bi | Brittany Spaniel | drift.
Ozzy | 4 years | bi | Alaskan Malamute | wildsight
Bravo | 3.5 years | questioning | Ger Shepherd | < Pineapple Boy >
Samson | 3 years | gay | German Wirehaired Pointer | EchoIre
Dario | 2 years | bi | Husky mix | White Night Fantasy
Poseidon | 8 months | straight | Leonberger | HappyAlpaca 16
Last edited by SilentMelody on Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:22 am, edited 26 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( Verona )

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:53 am

This is the pack of dogs that live on the beach.

King: (1/1)
Romeo | ♂ | 4 years | pan | German Shepherd | SilentMelody

Suitor: (closed for now)
Princes & Princesses: (closed for now)

Lady: (1/1)
Weiss | ♀ | 5.3 years | pan | Ibizan Hound | drift.

Advisors: (2/2)
Mepe | ♂ | 6.1 years | ace | Beagle Cavalier mix | Gleon
Novocaine | ♂ | 5 years | bi | Dobermann | carpe noctum.

Healers: (2/2)
Mishka | ♂ | 4 years | demi | Husky Shep mix | sphynx
Cottontail | ♀ | 3 years | straight | Maltese | wildsight

Healer Scholars: (2/2)
Dusky | ♀ | 3 years | pan | Australian Shepherd | Spiritstar3
Lillian | ♀ | 1 year | straight | Fin Spitz | White Night Fantasy
Knights: (unlimited)
Argo | ♂ | 6 years | straight | Eng Sheepdog mutt | drift.
Bellona | ♀ | 5.6 years | bi | Rottweiler | EchoIre
Winston | ♂ | 5 years | demi | Schnauzer | wildsight
Dimitri | ♂ | 4 years | pan | Sib Husky | < Pineapple Boy >
Tatsuo | ♂ | 4 years | straight | Doberman | gothicblud
Kara | ♀ | 3 years | straight | Gold Retriever | SilentMelody
Ice | ♀ | 2 years | bi | Nor Elkhound | < Pineapple Boy >

Scholars: (unlimited)
Roisin | ♀ | 1.8 years | straight | Retriever Husky mix | lokison
Silver | ♀ | 1.6 years | straight | Husky | White Night Fantasy
Mocha | ♂ | 1.6 years | straight | Lab Retriever | wildsight

Caregivers & Pups: (unlimited)
Dorian | ♂ | 5 years | bi | Australian Shepherd | Spiritstar3

Jester: (1/1)
Shadow | ♂ | 6 years | ace | Husky | White Night Fantasy
Last edited by SilentMelody on Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 34 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( Relationships )

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:57 am

Mentorship: (only within Verona)
Mishka & Cottontail mentor Dusky & Lillian
Romeo mentors Roisin
Winston mentors Silver
Argo mentors Mocha

Family:
Romeo and Juliet are siblings
Silver and Shadow are siblings
Rosalee and Sable are siblings
Anatoli and Dimitri are siblings
Echo and Bravo are adoptive siblings
Dorian and Dusky are half-siblings
Jessa is the mother to Leeo, Jayla, Jesse, Sara, & Kole
Shadow is the father to Dario
Romeo is the adoptive father to Roisin
Romance:
Echo likes Juliet
Ice likes Romeo
Rosalee likes Maple
Roison likes Bravo & Dario
Last edited by SilentMelody on Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:24 am, edited 16 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( Information )

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:37 am

Capulet:
The mansion has two stories. The first-floor has rooms for the males, and the second-floor has rooms for the females. Dogs that identify with a different gender can sleep on either floor. Each dog or family has their own room, depending on their preferences.

Capulet has a relaxed system where Juliet is the leader, but she doesn't necessarily lead much and they don't have many rules. The only two rules are to never speak to dogs from Verona and the first week a new dog arrives they must remain on the mansion grounds.

Verona:
The territory on the beach where they live is long and well-protected by the knights that often patrol. However, other dogs, as well as humans, are able to roam the public beach. Knights usually remain in camp to protect everyone from danger. The shelter is made out of caves and tunnels in the sand - one for the king & his family in the middle, one for the healers & healer scholars on the right, and a very large one for the knights & trainees on the left. The rest of the dogs have shelters made of driftwood, logs, broken pieces of boats, and other things they can find.

Verona has a strict system of many rules and different ranks.
Leader: commander of all the dogs in Verona.
Suitor: the leader's mate.
Princes and Princesses: the king's pups.
Lord/Lady: carries a lot of the responsibilities for the king and ensures that the ranks are in order. (3 years+)
Advisors: give advice and help the royalty with their decisions, sometimes with leading as well. (4 years+)
Healers: have knowledge of herbs and heal injuries or diseases of the other dogs. (3 years+)
Healer Scholars: young dogs learning how to heal and learn under the healers. (10 months+)
Knights: members that fight and hunt. They protect Verona from danger. (2 years+)
Scholars: young dogs learning how to be a knight. (10 months - 2 years)
Caregivers: dogs that are pregnant, nursing, and or caring for pups. (2 years+) Pups are 0-10 months old.
Jester: punishment rank for dogs that have gone against the king's word. They are disgraced. (1 year+)
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( News )

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:05 am

Season: spring

Weather: sunny

Current Event: none
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( one )

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:17 am

Juliet
female ★ 4y ★ bi ★ capulet leader ★ german shepherd
crush: open ★ tags: open

She lazed by the pool, still dozing. Juliet was waiting for the man to wake up and give her medicine before he went off to work like he always did in the mornings. Then she would feel good enough to be with the others. She picked her head up and blinked sleepily at the glass doors, waiting for some of them to come out. Sometimes the dogs went swimming in the morning, and it was very sunny outside.
Achilles
male ★ 7y ★ bi ★ capulet male ★ doberman pinscher

He was still asleep in one of the rooms on the first floor. Achilles was having a nightmare, and he lashed out wildly. He barked and growled, thrashing on the bed that was worn-out. The large dog had done this many times before, and the walls beside him also pictured that after his claws met the paint.

Romeo
male ★ 4y ★ pan ★ verona leader ★ german shepherd

He stood on the beach, watching the waves roll. They calmed Romeo and for once he felt at peace rather than cranky as he usually did in the mornings. He turned his head to the tunnels in the sand and waited for the dogs to wake up instead of barking at them to get on their paws.
Kara
female ★ 3y ★ straight ★ verona knight ★ golden retriever

She hesitantly padded out of the sandy tunnel for the knights to sleep in. Kara's eyes anxiously scanned the shore outside and waited for human kids to run past. It was early enough that there were none, and she felt calmer. She exhaled deeply and relaxed, fully stepping out into the sunlight. The sun's rays felt good on her long, light pelt.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 001. )

Postby Tyres » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:34 am

⎯⎯⎯⊰ ❛ 𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐻𝐾𝐴 ♛ ⊱⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ❜
    male | four y/o | siberian husky mix | healer of verona | crush: n/a | tags: open | mentions: romeo.
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    the night before, the siberian had been awake for hours on end, venturing the backstreet allies. he kept himself to himself, lingering in the dark and merging deep into the shadows. he would often have troubles in regards to sleep, but instead of merely treating it with remedies, he would wander around until he tired himself out. mishka didn't want to waste resourceful herbs on himself, knowing others would need it more than him. later on, his paws had met the sand, slowly dragging them down towards the shoreline. an elongated sigh echoed from his jaws, which was soon accompanied with the shake of the fur on his scruff. gently placing himself down, his head rested upon his paws, blue eyes watching the water relentlessly move up and down the shoreline in a calm fashion. the sound of the water surrounding the silent environment alluring mishka's eyes to shut. morning had came, and it's horizon shedded light upon the male sleeping soundly upon the shore. the healer had managed to get a couple of hours sleep before his duties beckoned him. he slowly lifted his head up, feeling slightly groggy and so he decided to shake it off with a small judder of his head to feel more awake. his eyes peered over to the left, examining the german shepherd from afar.

x
    ⎯⎯⎯⊰ ❛ 𝑁𝐼𝑅𝑉𝐴𝑁𝐴 ♛ ⊱⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ❜
    female | five y/o | pb. samoyed | member of capulet | crush: open | tags: achilles. | mentions: none.
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
    awaking from her delightful slumber, nirvana's eyes dwindled open as the morning sun branched down into the large room. her ears flickering ever so slightly before letting out a silent yawn from her lungs. today, she decided to spend it both in and around the pool and so she slowly hauled herself up and clambered downstairs, however her thoughts were swept away, being snatched by the sound of claws fighting. her elegant physique slowly emerged from the door and her eyes scattered towards the rather handsome doberman who seemed to been having a nightmare of sorts. tilting her head, she lowered her body near the ground, crouching. she remained by the door knowing that the room in front of her was designated for the males who resided at the capulet mansion. a soft voice called out, in hopes to wake, but yet not frighten the pinscher " ... achilles..? "
Last edited by Tyres on Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1]

Postby drift. » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:15 am

𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐬
lady | verona | female | ibizan hound | pan
crush; n/a | tags; Romeo

The slender female bent down to stretch, releasing a small yawn as she glanced around camp. She gave a small flick of her ears when she spotted her king, Romeo, and padded softly to stand by his side. "Good morning." her voice was gentle but distant as she gazed out at the rolling waves. The sun beat down on her back, the warmth sending a tingle through her spine. She knew Romeo was not one for pleasantries, so she withheld any chit-chat and stuck to the basics.

𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐨
knight | verona | male | old english sheepdog | hetero
crush; n/a | tags; OPEN

Argo rolled over in his sleep, the small dip that he called his bed was lined with pine needles and other dried grasses. He wasn't much of an early riser, and despite being a knight relaxing and napping were his fortes. He opened one stormy-grey eye to look out at the bright day, a soft groan escaping his lips as he heaved himself onto his paws and shook out his shaggy fur. He followed closely after Kara, still drowsy and not quite ready for a conversation, so he branched off and found a warm spot in the sand to bask.

𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝
capulet | male | brittany spaniel mix | bi
crush; n/a | tags; Juliet

legend was up before the sun. He enjoys the time to himself while his packmates are sleeping. Now he was exploring the Capulet grounds, waiting for the others to wake up. As he reached the yard he noticed a familiar white pelt and murmured a quiet hello. He sat down beside her, his feathered tail dipping into the clear water. "Anything exciting planned for today?" he asked softly, his nose twitching as he inhaled her strong scent.

𝐀𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚
capulet | female | central asian shepherd | hetero
crush; n/a | tags; OPEN

The gentle giant kept to herself as she ate the rest of her breakfast, her somber expression was a daily occurrence that was only lifted at the sight of the pups or their human caretaker. She didn't take to many of the other canines in the mansion. They made her weary, especially the rather strange doberman, so she avoided anyone who wasn't keen on speaking with her. Aaksonai enjoyed her solitude and thumped her large body down on the front entrance. It was sunny, and the rays had warmed the concrete. that was under her torso. Her paws hung over the front step as she watched people bustling by. This was her home to defend, so she would do so every morning until her person came out to beckon her inside again. This was her purpose, quite different from raising kids in her old home.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me