๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:17 am

The Blue Rock Pack and the Dark Moon Pack have been at war for so long no one really knows why the war originally started. While most are fine with continuing the war, winter is coming and both packs have dwindled to just half their original size. So the Alpha's met in secret and made a deal, one that would end the war and bind the packs together. Mateship, the eldest son of the Blue Rock Pack and the eldest daughter of the Dark Moon pack are to become mates and combined their two packs. Hopefully, there will be peace, but how long will it last.

Disscussion Thread

As no one is infallible, M e l t i n q is my mod/mini-mod. They may accept/deny forms and give out warnings.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“ก๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:28 am

๐‘…๐‘œ๐“๐“๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐‘…๐“Š๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ:

1. Please make sure to follow CS rules at all times. thank you!
no overly graphic violence, and always fade to black if things get
inappropriate for younger members.
2. Please try to keep genders even! If you make a female, make a male.
3. No power-playing or god-modding. Mary-sue and Gary-sue's will not be
accepted.
3b. Do not control another player's character. Also, please ask before killing or
critically/fatally injuring someone's character.
4. The drama is great! That is what this rps all about, just don't go overboard.
4b. While being a crush, siblings, or parent of your own character is fine in my book,
being your own mate is a cop-out. That said, being ex-mates with your own
characters is fine. Because... Drama.
5. Please reserve all roles, there is a set amount. First come, first serve.
Reservations will only last up to 48 hours.
6. LGBTQ+ welcome! Anyone caught talking smack will be banned.
7. Activity is important!! I know real life comes first, but if you commit to this
roleplay, please first determine that you will be able to post at least once a
week
. thanks!
8. I don't want any motherless pups, if a pup's mother has died, it needs an
adoptive parent. If the said pup is eight to twelve weeks old and has a father
that's not an NPC that's fine. A pup younger than eight to twelve weeks needs
an adoptive mother.
9. Literacy: I'm not looking for a lot guys, more than three sentences, decent
spelling, and grammar.
10. One high rank per person, which include: Alpha, Beta, and Healer.
10b. One mid-rank per person, which includes: Alpha heir, Leads, and Healer apprentice.
10c. All High and Mid-High ranks can be challenged for, even if you already have a character
in that is a High or Mid-High rank. Just make sure the two aren't in the same pack.
11. You get three warnings for rule breaking. One via pm, the second will be on the
discussion thread, and the third will lead to a final warning. Should you break a rule
for the fourth time, you will be banned.
12. Rules are subject to change, be deleted or added be sure to check every so
often. But I'll let you know when rules change and such.

๐ต๐“๐“Š๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐‘…๐“Š๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ:
1. Alpha's word is law
2. Mothers, Elders, and pups eat first.
3. Omega's eat last, no exceptions.
4. All trespassers are to be chased out,
after the third offense the trespasser is to be killed.
5. Anyone caught consorting with enemies
is to be exiled.
6. All pups are to be cherished, help any pup
no matter their origin.
7. All Challenges to be overseen by
two high ranking wolves.

๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐‘…๐“Š๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ:
1. Obey Higher ranks
2. Mothers, Elders, Pups, Fighters,
and hunters eat first.
3. Omega's and trainees eat last.
4. All trespassers are to be chased out,
after the third offense they are to be held, prisoner.
5. Anyone caught with an enemy is to be made an omega.
6. All pups are to be cherished, help any
pup no matter their origin.
7. Challenges are allowed to take place once
a month by the Black Lake, watched by all the pack.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:34 am

(females: 7 | males: 7 | others: 1) -- total: 15
Wolves with a โ™ฆ next to their name have been inactive for at least a week, without notice.
Wolves with a โ™ฅ next to their name will not be available for a set amount of time and have given notice.
Ranks with a * are ranks are only there for temporary purposes and are not fully open at this time. Though they may be available to full sale applications in the future. Please ask me before making a character of this ranking.

Fighters (2/4)
    Penthesilea - 5 years - fortissimo
    Link - 4 years - Carmilla Karnstein
    Seth - 4 years - NPC
    Sam - 5 years - NPC
    Open

Hunters (4/6)
    Luna - 6 Years - Carmilla Karnstein
    Tanais - 4 Years - Rae'tia
    Dionysus - 4 Years - Spiritstar3
    Twig - 4 years - Poksil
    Song - 3 Years - NPC
    Lydia - 11 months - NPC
    Open

Trainee's (0/5)
    Lark - 11 Months - NPC
    Bird - 6 Months - NPC
    Konrad - 6 Months - NPC
    Artemis - 8 Months - NPC
    Apollo - 8 Months - NPC
    Open

Mothers (1/1)
    Jess - 4 years - Spiritstar3
    โ†ณ Jayda & Enix, 2-3 weeks

Omegas (0/3)
    Rachet - 4 years - NPC
    Storm - 2 years - NPC
    Moon Eyes - 7 years - NPC

Alpha's(0/1)
    Brisbane - Eight Years - Dragonheart48

Alpha's Heir(1/1)
    Zephyr - 3.5 years - Mezzo

Beta's (1/2)
    Pandora - 4 years - Spiritstar3

Healer (1/1)
    Kuri - 4 years - ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด

Healer Trainee(0/1)
    Kora - 6 months - NPC

Lead Fighter(1/1)
    Avina - 4 Years - Rae'tia

Lead Hunter (1/1)
    Moose - 5 years - Poksil

Loner: (1/1)*
    Mallow - 4 years - M e l t i n g
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:10 pm, edited 43 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:37 am

(females: 9 | males: 9 | others: 0) -- total: 18
Wolves with a โ™ฆ next to their name have been inactive for at least a week, without notice.
Wolves with a โ™ฅ next to their name will not be available for a set amount of time and have given notice.
Ranks with a * are ranks are only there for temporary purposes and are not fully open at this time. Though they may be available to full sale applications in the future. Please ask me before making a character of this ranking.

Fighters (3/4)
    Dakota - 5 years - M e l t i n q
    Avril - 4.5 years - โ™› gothbabie โ™›
    Kaworu - 4 years - Poksil
    Rain - 3.5 years - NPC
    Open

Hunters (2/6)
    Rama - 4 years - Mezzo
    Elon - 3 Years - Rae'tia
    Burza - 6 years - NPC
    Lightning - 3.5 years - NPC
    Cloud - 2 years - NPC
    Wind - 2 years - NPC
    Open

Trainee's (3/5)
    Crow - 11 months - Spiritstar3
    Mystic - 9 months - necrozma.
    Mora - 10 months - F l o w e r
    Frost - 6 months - NPC
    Ice - 6 months - NPC
    Open

Mothers (1/1)
    Opall - 4 years - Carmilla Karnstein
    โ†ณ Expecting

Omegas (2/3)
    Demeter - 4 years - Spiritstar3
    Chemical - 3 years - Poksil
    Khan - 8 Months - NPC

Alpha's(2/2)
    Beowulf - 7 years - Rae'tia
    Akari - 7 years - M e l t i n q

Alpha's Heir(1/1)
    Jelena - 3 years - Rae'tia

Beta's (1/2)
    Jason - 4 years - Carmilla Karnstein

Healer (1/1)
    Soren - 4 years - fortissimo

Healer Trainee(1/1)
    Ravenna - 11 Months - Spiritstar3

Lead Fighter(0/1)
    Frank - 6 years - NPC

Lead Hunter (1/1)
    Ashes - 4 years - ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด

Loner: (1/1)*
    Mallow - 4 years - M e l t i n g
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:04 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:53 am

The Territory in a hole is split in two, Blue Rock Pack living in the South and the Dark Moon pack living in the north. The two pack's both share hunting grounds with the other, which is the forest, river, lake, and meadow. The Blue Rock Pack lives in the swamp, while the Dark Moon pack lives in a cave system in the mountain.

๐’œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น:
A large part of the packs' shared territory is the forest, that they call Athamis Wood. This forest is full of both flora and fauna, both harmless and dangerous. Hunting patrols don't often come here unless the hunters are training trainees. While the area may be plentiful with deer and elk depending on the season, dangers such as bears and Packless wolves may be found here as well.

๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐’ฑ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“Ž:
This meadow is what connects the forest and the mountain. Prey is plentiful here, and hunting patrols can often be found here. Sadly this is where most battles took place, some tend to avoid hunting here, unless on pack hunts. Hares, pheasants, and deer may be found here despite the many battles that have been fought. Though Snakes, coyotes, and foxes are rather common as well. Surprisingly enough a herd of bison can be found here from time to time too.

๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚:
This stream connects to two lakes, one at the top of the mountain that the Dark Moon pack lives upon, and the one in the valley. No matter where you are when you see the river, it always lives up to its name. In most places in the valley, it's clear and semi-shallow water without rapids. Though there are a few places where the water is deeper, faster running and has harsh rapids. The opposite is true up in the mountain. One good thing about the river is that it's almost always full of fish should humans or sickness affect the packs' main food source. Depending on the time of day and season, one just may be lucky enough to find a lone doe or cow drinking here. But watch out, its not just prey that drinks here.

๐’œ๐“‡๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ถ ๐ฟ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’:
This lake is in the Valley and the place that both packs meet for peace talks. It's planned the two packs will meet here when Jelena and Lowell are to wed. In times of peace, the packs will bring the pups over to the lake to swim and have fun. Trainees may practice their hunting skills on fish, frogs, and toads here.

๐ต๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐ฟ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’:
This lake is atop the mountain, and the Dark Moon Packs the main source of water and prey. As the pack's camp is close by sometimes mothers will bring their pups to the lake for some time to relax, with a few trainees and an omega nearby of course. Young pups and trainees may practice their hunting skills on fish, frogs, and toads here.

๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘”:
Somewhere within the marshland the Blue Rock Pack makes their camp, this place is a little on the creepy side during the day but more nightmarish at night when adrenalin is high. It's not often that one would escape coming out of the swamp without getting dirty, so wolves inside the camp don't often bother to groom themselves unless they are of high rank. Though Most of the Blue Rock Pack members know how to get across the area without getting dirty, so for the most part it's not needed. Snakes and wild dogs may be common dangers here, but if you look in the right place you may find some frogs, toads, and lizards. Though if you're savvy enough - and maybe hungry enough - you may find a snake appetizing.

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐ป๐’พ๐“๐“๐“ˆ:
Somewhere within the mountains the Dark Moon pack makes their camp, and it's not the prettiest place around. It's a harsh place to live, one wrong paw step and you might just step over the edge of a cliff. It's not often any wolf without an intimate knowledge of The Scarlet Hills gets to the packs camp, much less to the lake. During the warmer months Bears and cougars are the pack's biggest danger here, though once the temperatures begin to drop, and the bears turn in to hibernate, one may find that the snow may be more dangerous. The occasional moose may be found here, and are normally left alone. But Deer and elk may be plentiful depending on the season.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:56 am

Friendships:
None! But open.
Rivalries:
Avina and Penthesilea are Rivals (possibly one-sided)!
Open!

Romance:
Jelena and Zephyr are betrothed!
Beowulf and Akari are mated!
Opall and Dakota are mated!
Chemical has a crush on Beowulf!
Jess has a crush on Tanais!
Pandora has a crush on Dragon!
Kaworu has a crush on Chemical!
Avril has a crush on Akari!
Families:
Pandora, Dionysus, and Demeter are siblings.
Jason And Opall are Siblings.
Crow and Ravenna are Siblings.
Odin and Kiba are Siblings.
Avina, Tanais, ______, and ______ are siblings.
Opall is expecting pups.
Jason is the father of Jasper. (Open/NPC)
Jason is the adoptive parent of Crow & Ravenna.
Luna is the mother of Link.
Jess is the mother of Jayda and Enix.
Brisbane is the mother of Zephyr.
Beowulf and Akari are the parents of Elon and Jelena.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:31 am, edited 19 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“”๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช'๐“ผ

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:50 am

Dangers:
Cougars
Black Bears
Grizzly Bears
Coyotes - pups only
Foxes - Pups only
Wild dogs
Lone Wolves
Venomous Snakes
Lynxs
Wolverine's

Prey:
Deer
Moose
Elk
Bison
Hares
Beavers
Birds
Fish

Season:
Winter[0] Spring [0] Summer [0] Fall [X]

Time:
Sunrise [X] Morning [0] Sunhigh[0] Evening[0] Sunset [0] Night [0]

Weather:
Sunny [โฌค] Partly cloudy [0] Cloudy [โ] Windy [โฌค] Rainy [โ] Fog [โ] Snow [0]
Freezing [0] Cold [โ] Cool [โฌค] Pleasent [0] Warm [0] Hot [0]
Blizzard [0] Hail storm [0] Heavy Rains [0] Thunderstorm [0] Lightning storm [0]
Windstorm [0] Flood [0] Earthquake [0] Wildfire [0] Drought [0] Valcanic Eruption [0]
Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž&๐“

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:36 am

๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•จ๐•– ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐• ๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜! โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–, ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•’๐•๐•!
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:36 am

โ†AvinaโตThe Blacked Heart
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„4 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœLead Fighter๏ฝœtagged; open โ–บ
    indentationNormally, Avina was an early riser, and for the most part, put her fighters through hell waking them up with the sun and only letting them rest a few times a day. Other than that both she and her fighters were up, from dawn till dusk. But for some reason, Avina had decided to allow her fighters some rest. If this was some kindness that crawled its way up from her frozen and blackened heart, then well, it's a great day to be alive. Though it may just serve to freak out her fighters, something the she-wolf enjoyed doing. But either way, dawn had already passed, and she was still in her den, glaring out towards the entrance.
    indentationWith a huff, the female heaved herself up onto her paws and started to pad out of her den, creamy-white fur glimmering in the sunlight. Golden-yellow eyes narrowed in thought as her gaze flew across the camp, searching out her fighters.

โ˜…BeowulfโตThe Wise
โ—„7 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha Male๏ฝœtagged; open โ–บ
    indentationBlack Lake always felt cold to him this time of year, it always had. Beowulf turned his dark amber gaze from the rippling waves of the lake and turned his head back toward where the pack's camp lay. The male had awoken at dawn, and as such had gone out on his daily trot around the territory to mark borders and check on the various dangers that lay within his pack's territory. Heaving a sigh, he had yet to make the announcement of his daughter's betrothal. The aging male wasn't sure how this was going to turn out. Both packs had lost many in the eon's of war, and all of his pups were both fearless and rebellious. It was one of the many reasons that he'd refrained from telling the pack. But the next full moon was almost upon them, and it would probably be one of the first time that the two betrothed would meet on more friendly terms.
    indentationBeowulf shook his head, his eyes flickering towards the entrance of the camp as he got ever closer. Time to meet my maker. He through wryly. Thoughtful eyes glanced around the pack's camp, pride warming his heart once more.

โ…TanaisโตThe Sheild
โ—„4 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; open โ–บ
    indentationA low hum rumbled in his throat as the shaded grey male padded along the Dead Stream, his bright golden eyes flickering along its banks, searching. Searching. There! In a flash the male lunged forward, into the river, before the river began to run red. Reemerging from the river, the male stepped back onto the banks a large fish pinned between his jaws. He eyed the small grouping of rapids just feet from where he'd left the river, frowning at it as much as he could with a fish in his mouth. After a few moments, the male shook his head and turned toward the growing pile of prey that he'd set aside.
    indentationIn the pile lie a young but sickly fawn and a hare. In the grand scheme of things, it wasn't much, but at this point because of the size of the pack, he didn't need to bring home much. The male sighed and padded toward the pile. Slinging the fawn over his back, and picking up the hare by one of its back legs, the male started the trek back to camp.

โ˜†JelenaโตThe Heiress
โ—„3 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha's Heir๏ฝœtagged; open โ–บ
    indentationUnlike her father, Jelena had never been an early riser, something she figured a few held against her. But she didn't let it bother her much, it was their problem, not hers. Things had been stressful for the past moon or so. Well, things had always been stressful - especially when you're the alpha's daughter, not to mention the heir. But none the less, things had been a lot more stressful this past moon, more so than normal. It had her on edge and more than a little jumpy. Which, of course, made her rather grumpy. As the future Alpha Female of the Dark Moon Pack, she had an image to uphold. One that didn't include acting like a jumpy pup, or a trainee. And really, Jelena was tired of it. So as she awoke, in the warm den that she and a few others shared, - as the alpha heir had no set den - the pale amber-eyed female decided it was time to interrogate her parents.
    indentationEyes dark and face set as blank and stoic as she could get it, the young lass stepped out of the den. Her eyes flickering around the camp, noting who was in camp, and noting who was either still asleep or out of camp. Her ears perked up with interest as she watched her father pad into camp. Probably back from marking the border. She thought absently, as she started to pad over.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:52 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: open

The she wolf hummed as she got up that day, bright eyed and bushy tailed. She stretched, shook out her tannish and black coat, and sighed. She left the den to look around outside. She sniffed the air as she stepped out, and blinked pretty eyes.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: open

The red head she wolf yawned a bit as she laid in the den with the pups. They were a couple weeks old, so they could waddle around. Well, stumble and try to walk around. She hummed a canine sound as she licked the two gray wolf pups. Jayda yawned and huffed a little bit. Enix whined and snuggled closer, yawning and closing his eyes again.

(Wip sorry; Crow here

Ravena here)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me