๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:34 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Lamia, Tanais and Moose, probably Twig and Kuri technically

The tan and black she wolf snarled as she continued to rush at the she wolf, snorting as she said "I'm no pup, and you don't look much older. She was annoyed that Tanais and Moose, who were out in the open, were ignoring the obvious pup thief. She snapped "Why don't you stop bossing others around, or whatever it is you're doing, Tanais, and help me?!" She then rolled her eyes and jumped at the pup stealer, trying to grab her and maybe succeeding in actually pulling out some fur.

She then saw Moose coming to help, and sighed with relief as she continued to run. "Thank you!" she barked to them, then tried to jump at the insane she wolf again.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Kuri/ maybe Tanais but not so sure anymore...- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri (Lamia for pups)

The red head she wolf whimpered a bit, body seeming to be trying to make itself wake up now that it had been a minute or two. She seemed to feel the nose touch her, and shuddered a bit as she let out another whimper, and kicked a bit...She continued to shudder and kick as she fought to regain consciousness, though that could take awhile more.
-pups are just freaking out-

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna

The pretty and small wolf blinked and smiled right back at the other male. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes looked to Luna, then to Zephyr whom now looked a little annoyed...maybe. He hummed a canine sound as he looked to Luna again, then back to the male. He tilted his head a moment. He then said "Okay," and waved him off with his tail. He continued the canine humming as he watched Zephyr go. He watched him get within earshot, and heard him speak. He seemed to maybe be faking cheerfulness there. The greeting included his own name, and he looked up. He'd looked down at his paws a moment. He nodded a bit, though wasn't sure if she even looked. He then shook his head a couple times, to himself of course. He let out the smallest of sighs. He then looked up and back over to the other two wolves once more, and tried to listen to them.

(Leaving this for Zephyr)

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one kept blue eyes on his adoptive father. He smiled and nodded as he said "That sounds like a good idea." He then began to follow after the gray wolf adult male. He flicked his tail, saying "I'm learning as much as I can, I think."

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she watched her trainer. She then nodded worriedly when he said that. She gulped...kind of loudly too, it might seem. She then quickly moved to his side to do whatever he asked of her.

-yeah, let's skip-

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:03 am

Jason/4/Male/Dark Moon Beta Male/Crush: Open/Tags: Crow
He chuckled slightly "well, it can't be too hard. You're a smart boy, you can do it. And if you want extra training, I could go out with you every so often to observe and give pointers." he said softly leaving the offer open. He hasn't spent much time with Crow or Ravenna but it was time he started.

Opall/4/Female/Dark Moon Mother/Mate: Dakota/Tags: Dakota, Soren, Ravenna
Opall looked up and nodded at Soren's words and started her breathing. She was strong and she knew she could do this.

-fade out-

She lay there weakly but not giving up as she looked at the 4 pups. Two were weak but would last the trip to camp so Soren could help them get stronger. Feeling herself get stronger she sat up and shook her head to clear the fogginess. She smiled and licked each one looking up at her mate and the healers happily. "I think, I'm ready to move the pups, there's 4 pups and 4 of us, it shouldn't be too hard. I just wanna give the weak ones a chance at survival...." she said softly.

Luna/6/Female/Blue Rock Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Zephyr and Dionysus
The female stood following after them stretching. She was older and not really much for hunting anymore but she had a couple more good hunts in her. "so what are we hunting for today? Just so I can get an idea." she said in her usual kind tone.

Link/4/Male/Blue Rock Fighter/Crush: Dionysus (soon)/Tags: Avina
Link took off behind Avina understanding the plan and smiled. When he was bored he used to spend all day running the territory. He loved to run and dodge things. This was pretty easy for him. He kept a steady pace so as not to tire himself out too soon. He looked around at the others that he could see and smiled. He actually belonged somewhere.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icarus_UnderTheSea » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:39 am

Mora

Dark Moon - Female - 10 Months - Tags: Open

Try telling Mora that there was purpose going back with the rest of the pack, and come back unsuccessful.

She wandered out into Athamis Woods, knowing she should probably head back with the pack, but not exactly wanting to. She could head to Arbornia Lake from there and practice her hunting, anyway. What was wrong with keeping the pack fed? Especially during winter.
Icarus_UnderTheSea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:24 pm

๊ง Kuri โŠฑโŠฐ Blue Rock Pack โŠฑโŠฐ Healer Trainee Male โŠฑโŠฐ Crush: None Currently โŠฑโŠฐ Tags; Jess๊ง‚

Kuri finished the howl. He watched as the others chasing after the rogue wolf until they were out of sight in a matter of seconds. He then turned tail back into Jess's den. He noticed her twitches, she would awaken soon. He sniffed about her den and could still smell where the pups last were. The scent almost as fresh as if they were still there. Kuri made his way to the opposite side of Jess. He circled about then laid down against her backside. He knew Twig needed to be tended to, but pups stolen from a new mother and to awake alone... Also, if there were to be another ambush within the pack. "I'm sure everyone will understand..." He muttered to himself. Kuri remained alert, head risen and ears focused at the entrance.

๊ง Ashes โŠฑโŠฐ Dark Moon Pack โŠฑโŠฐ Lead Hunter female โŠฑโŠฐ Crush: None Currently โŠฑโŠฐ Tags; Elon๊ง‚

It seemed like the rainy weather played a part in the muting of the scent because it became fresher quickly. She slowed down, tail straight, in focus, nose low to the ground as she smelled it's tracks. As they neared, Ashes crouched and laid in a ready-to-sprint position. She waited for Elon, to begin a game plan with the three deer in front of them. One buck and two does'. The stagnant air helped with their stalking. And being fall, it helped with the woods still having places to hide. Her fur in the winter wasn't the advantage, besides night. As for Elon's, he was the opposite. His fur suited the winter, whitish with the dirty-red. She considered their options. Doe, or go for the larger prize? She knew healers' always could use the bones or antlers for something, even the skin.
"Deer, up ahead." As she had her head facing the direction where they were at. She was painfully still. "I'm going to go around, I want you to chase them towards me. You're faster." She said bluntly. "I'm ready when you are, unless any other ideas?"
ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:31 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Lamia, Tanais and Moose, probably Twig and Kuri technically

The tan and black she wolf snarled as she continued to rush at the she wolf, snorting as she said "I'm no pup, and you don't look much older. She was annoyed that Tanais and Moose, who were out in the open, were ignoring the obvious pup thief. She snapped "Why don't you stop bossing others around, or whatever it is you're doing, Tanais, and help me?!" She then rolled her eyes and jumped at the pup stealer, trying to grab her and maybe succeeding in actually pulling out some fur.

She then saw Moose coming to help, and sighed with relief as she continued to run. "Thank you!" she barked to them, then tried to jump at the insane she wolf again.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Kuri/ maybe Tanais but not so sure anymore...- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri (Lamia for pups)

The red head she wolf whimpered again, and continued to twitch and move about as her body attempted to rouse itself. She made other sounds besides whimpering, but they were basically all just sounds of distress, though not every single one. There were sounds of pain and worry, or anguish, but that could probably be considered as sounds of distress. Her ears and nose moved despite her not being conscious yet, and she shook a bit then stopped. She felt the body brush hers as it laid down, and whimpered again then finally her eyes began to open, and she yelped. Her vision hadn't even cleared yet, but she yelped "Jayda, Enix!"

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna

The pretty and small wolf blinked and smiled right back at the other male. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes looked to Luna, then to Zephyr whom now looked a little annoyed...maybe. He hummed a canine sound as he looked to Luna again, then back to the male. He tilted his head a moment. He then said "Okay," and waved him off with his tail. He continued the canine humming as he watched Zephyr go. He watched him get within earshot, and heard him speak. He seemed to maybe be faking cheerfulness there. The greeting included his own name, and he looked up. He'd looked down at his paws a moment. He nodded a bit, though wasn't sure if she even looked. He then shook his head a couple times, to himself of course. He let out the smallest of sighs. He then looked up and back over to the other two wolves once more, and tried to listen to them.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one kept blue eyes on his adoptive father. He smiled and nodded as he said "I would love to have help from you. Plus, it gives us more time to hang out." He shook his head a couple times after saying this, and pawed one ear.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she stared at the pups. She shook her head and quickly looked away, not wanting to upset Opall. New mothers could be very protective. She said "They're beautiful, but... lets get them back to camp."

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.

Orion
(Just dropping this here, he'll either be gray with black and white or just black and white)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:39 am

โ˜ข๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ตโค๐“ž๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ชโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท
โ˜ข

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chemical sat back down after a while, going back to her spot on the floor wasnt a simple task because of her broken paw. After a while Chemical didnt really care about the loner, there was a new craze near Black Lake. Opall was about to give birth!
----After time skip----

There were four pups. She thinks two boys and two girls, however she wasnt sure. Chemical was happy for Dakota and Opall, even if she didnt like pups. The omega heard chattering that went in one ear and out the other, Chemical spaced out from time to time. She caught the last part of something Ravenna said. ""them back to camp." Then the omega realized she had to drag herself back to camp as well. That wasnt going to be good for her ankle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

โ€๐“š๐“ช๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พโค๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ทโ€

Kaworu awoke with a jolt, the nightmare he had was horrible. His Chemical was being killed by these shadow figures with red eyes.
The hunter brought his head up and looked around, his eyelids were still heavy from the nap he had taken. The cave seemed to be normal, a few conversation among other wolves and others sleeping. Kaworu stood to his feet as he steadied his breathing. He decided he just needed another walk, he headed outside to see the sun was not fully up yet.

โš”๏ธ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎโค๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโš”๏ธ

Moose was still chasing after the crazed pup-napper. I dont really know what to wright.

โœจ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฐโค๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโœจ

Jeez Tanais I have a hurt paw. Twig thought huffing, sure he could have gotten it up himself. But he had a hurt paw. Twig was just about to eat the cow elk when he heard a warning howl from Kuri. The hunter looked up to see what was going on the see a white wolf with patchy fur and insane-sounding giggles running from the pup den. Oh no. Twig was stationary, he couldn't move. So Twig did the best he could and preformed another warning howl
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:48 pm

โ™žElonโตThe Player
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„3 Years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Ashes โ–บ
    indentation A soft rumble left him as he spotted the deer, and glanced over the area. Lowering his body, the male kept his eyes on the prize as one would say. He nodded as the she-wolf spoke, rumbling thoughtfully. "Alright, I got no problems with that." He said softly, not taking his eyes off the deer. Though he did silently wonder if this was a good idea, either way, it was the only plan the male could think of that would most likely work with just two wolves. Mentally Elon sighed, silently wishing that Beowulf had just told everyone to start the day or something. Hunting would be so much easier with the others around. Elon turned his gaze to Ashes and nodded once more. "Ready when you are." He said softly, before returning his gaze to the deer.

โ†AvinaโตThe Black Hearted
โ—„4 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœLead Fighter๏ฝœtagged; Penthesilea & Link โ–บ
    indentation She glanced back at the others, then picked up the pace. Returning her gaze ahead of her, and made a sharp turn as she nearly ran into a tree. She huffed, and narrowed her gaze, as a boulder she knew well started to come up. She grinned then sped up into a dead run, speeding towards the boulder. A shiver ran down her spine when she was just a few steps away. Her muscles bunched up and she lept towards the boulder, but not onto the boulder. Her paws landed on the side, and she then pushed off, leaping over the few pack-mates that had been right behind her. But she ignored them and frowned as a howl rang in her ears. It was faint, but it rang in her mind. Sticking the landing, Avina ran forward, staying the course. Her ears perked and her head turned towards where the howl originated. Which was in the direction of where the packs camp lay, which bothered her on a fundamental level.
    indentation Her eyes narrowed when she heard it again, sounds like trouble afoot. She glanced back at her Fighters and frowned. Won't risk the newer wolves, not the trainees or Link. But I still need to check it out. Avina huffed, growling out her aggravation. "Penthesilea, take Sam and Seth and check out those howls, the three of you are to find out what's going on and deal with the problem as you see fit. Once that's done come find us." She ordered, without looking back. While she felt threatened by the she-wolf, the female was good at her job, and Avina trusted her to handle things. "The rest of you are to follow me. Bird, Apollo, Lark, If I catch you sneaking off to help Penthesilea and the others, I'll have your hide." She barked out. Not glancing back as the forest began to thin out.

โ˜…BeowulfโตThe Wise
โ—„7 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha Male๏ฝœtagged; Akari โ–บ
    indentation Beowulf nodded, watching as Soren left, only huffing softly. He shook his head, the male would admit he was impulsive at times, but even he wasn't stupid enough to aggravate his wounds. Well, at least not these wounds. He knew the dangers of aggravating the wounds on his belly and muzzle. The injury to his muzzle could become easily infected, and so could the ones on his belly. And, well he didn't want to worry about the others. Beowulf turned his attention back to Akari and gave a grin. "I could name a few more if you like?" He half-joked. "Like, annoying. Or troublesome. Tricky, Difficult. Or even rage-inducing from time to time." He delivered the words point-blank, before tilting his head, and added, "Though I will admit, she's loyal and intelligent. Fierce, talented, and brave. If she could cool her anger and stop being ..." He paused, silently searching for the right word. "Arrogant, she could turn out to be a good pack-member. make something of herself." He said with a sigh.
    indentation Beowulf wanted all of his pack-members to succeed in life, no matter what that meant. Even if it was to become alpha, as long as the wolf was a good fit, the male would gladly hand it over when he retired. Of course, they'd still have to earn it by beating him in battle, and a short stint in a lead rank to prove that they could make good rational decisions. At Akari's response to his thought about dealing with Chemical, he nodded silently agreeing with her. The male sighed, Beowulf figured that the next few months would be troublesome to say the least. They had to deal with Chemical and the betrothal with Jelena and Zephyr. Gods these next few months are going to be stressful. He thought, before once again starting to groom his mate, rumbling happily as he did so.

โ…TanaisโตThe Sheild
โ—„4 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Open โ–บ
    indentation Tanais frowned, then huffed as he watched the pup-stealer race from camp. He grimaced at the look on Moose's face as they followed. He generally ignored Pandora purely on principle sometimes, his lips twisting into a sneer. She'd become beta far too easily by his standards, but he wasn't alpha so it wasn't his problem. Shaking his head, he quickly finished up his meal and decided to disappear for a few hours. Just so tempers could calm. He blinked and sighed as he left camp, his tail lashing. Tanais didn't have much planned, really he didn't have anything planned at all, but maybe he could do something interesting. His mind wandered as he walked, Moose was so pissed with him, and he guessed that Pandora was too. He figured that Avina would be doubly pissed off when she found out. Everyone's going to be pissed at me. He lamented, wondering if he should try to track down the pup-stealer and the others.

โ˜†JelenaโตThe Heiress
โ—„3 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha's Heir๏ฝœtagged; Rama, Open โ–บ
    indentation Jelena shrugged at the males reply, her lips twitching as she listened. A soft rumble left her, "True, I don't see it as a big deal either, really. Really, as long as there's not too much drama, trust, and a good relationship, I find I don't care much." She really hadn't meant to word vomit all over the wolf, which was embarrassing enough. Adding into the fact that he'd obviously caught on, considering his proposal to agree to disagree. Jelena wished that in time-honored tradition, that the ground would open up and swallow her whole. Sadly for her, that was not going to happen. The female spent a small amount of time righting herself, enjoying Rama's company.
    indentationIt was eventually disturbed when the male spoke up, his gaze landed on another female; Chemical. The Omega, Jelena sneered at the sight of the female. While she didn't intend for the words to come out, they did anyways. "Let her go, I'd like to see father rip her apart for her impudence." She muttered under her breath, glaring at the dark-furred she-wolf. Huffed, then followed his gaze, frowning as she too caught a scent that didn't belong. She glanced at Rama, and growled softly, her body stiffening as if she was preparing to pounce. "Yes, it's odd isn't it." Jelena stood, and nudged the male humming softly, as she attempted to decipher the scent between loner, Blue Rock Packer, or other. Depending on what it was, she'd react differently.

โ˜ฃLamiaโตThe pupnapper
โ—„6 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœPackless๏ฝœRogue๏ฝœtagged; Pandora, Moose, Jayda & Enixโ–บ
    indentation A screech was torn from her throat as the she-wolf managed to grab a hold of her. Lamia snarled, gripping the pups harshly in her jaws before she ripped the appendage out of Pandora's mouth uncaring of the fur that was ripped out of her skin as a result. Once free she continued to run, heading for the dead stream, hoping to lose them after crossing the river. She leaped over fallen logs, and short stretches of bog, darted around trees and boulders as she made her way toward the dead stream. She glanced back seeing only two noticeable assailants and nearly grinned. It would be almost too easy to lose them. While they looked healthy, she knew no-man land like the back of her paw, once she was out of Blue Rock territory she was home free. "Come catch me, or you'll never get them back!" She called cheerfully.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:00 pm

She saw Moose coming to help, and sighed with relief as she continued to run. "Thank you!" she barked to them, then tried to jump at the insane she wolf again. The tan and black she wolf snarled as she continued to rush at the she wolf. She rolled her eyes once more when the she wolf spoke. She continued to chase after the annoying she wolf. She barked back "We will catch you, and you'll regret it!"

The red head she wolf whimpered again, and continued to twitch and move about as her body attempted to rouse itself. She made other sounds besides whimpering, but they were basically all just sounds of distress, though not every single one. There were sounds of pain and worry, or anguish, but that could probably be considered as sounds of distress. Her ears and nose moved despite her not being conscious yet, and she shook a bit then stopped. She felt the body brush hers as it laid down, and whimpered again then finally her eyes began to open, and she yelped. Her vision hadn't even cleared yet, but she yelped "Jayda, Enix!"

The pretty and small wolf blinked and smiled right back at the other male. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes looked to Luna, then to Zephyr whom now looked a little annoyed...maybe. The greeting included his own name, and he looked up. He'd looked down at his paws a moment. He nodded a bit, though wasn't sure if she even looked. He then shook his head a couple times, to himself of course. He let out the smallest of sighs. He then looked up and back over to the other two wolves once more, and tried to listen to them.

The black young one kept blue eyes on his adoptive father. He smiled and nodded as he said "I would love to have help from you. Plus, it gives us more time to hang out." He shook his head a couple times after saying this, and pawed one ear.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she stared at the pups. She shook her head and quickly looked away, not wanting to upset Opall. New mothers could be very protective. She said "They're beautiful, but... lets get them back to camp."

Orion
(Just dropping this here, he'll either be gray with black and white or just black and white)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:03 am

โ˜ข๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ตโค๐“ž๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ชโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท
โ˜ข

Chemical noticed the loner was still there. She looked away from the newborn pups for a second to look at the loner more closely.
"What are you doing here? SCRAM!" She told off the loner. hoping they would leave. Nobody would be in the Dark Moon territory uninvited and not be punished, however, they didn't seem violent. They didn't seem to be doing anything. So Chemical wanted to give them a chance before someone would tear them to shreds. It wouldn't be her, for obvious reasons.
The omega limped over to the newborn pups to get a closer look at them. The dark furred wolf almost guaranteed that they wouldn't allow them to see due to the wolf's constant aggression, but still, she tried.

โ€๐“š๐“ช๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พโค๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ทโ€

Kaworu was loving the cool wind against his fur. The warm sun provided just enough warmth so he wasn't shivering. The hunter loved this weather, it was perfect to travel to Black Lake and look at the fish as a past time. However he couldn't do that right now. But he still decided to head to the lake to see what was going on. As the wolf trotted up the mountain with his new-found energy from the nap he took earlier he saw Chemical heading to Opall lying down with a few other wolves gathered around the mother. He sniffed the air, his eyes shot open. New pups!

โš”๏ธ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎโค๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโš”๏ธ

"She is heading to cross dead stream!" Moose alerted the wolves behind them. The lead hunter was heaving with all the running they were doing. Moose was so focused on the she-wolf that they didnt notice a log underneath their paws. Moose tripped and immediately got up back on their feet. The wolf saw dead stream next to them. Moose crossed it to try and corner the crazy wolf. Moose started running towards the pupnapper again. They knew once she got out of Blue Rock territory it was over and only a few more strides then she was out of it.

โœจ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฐโค๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโœจ

Jeez Tanais I have a hurt paw. Twig thought huffing, sure he could have gotten it up himself. But he had a hurt paw. Twig was just about to eat the cow elk when he heard a warning howl from Kuri. The hunter looked up to see what was going on the see a white wolf with patchy fur and insane-sounding giggles running from the pup den. Oh no. Twig was stationary, he couldn't move. So Twig did the best he could and preformed another warning howl
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:32 am

The tan and black she wolf snarled as she continued to rush at the she wolf. She rolled her eyes once more when the she wolf spoke. She continued to chase after the annoying she wolf. She barked back "We will catch you, and you'll regret it!" She then called to Moose "Okay!" She continued to rush after the wolf, thinking if she could just get close...If she could just get close, she could jump her again. She could get her to the ground and Moose could get at least one of the pups away.

The pretty and small wolf blinked and smiled right back at the other male. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes looked to Luna, then to Zephyr whom now looked a little annoyed...maybe. The greeting included his own name, and he looked up. He'd looked down at his paws a moment. He nodded a bit, though wasn't sure if she even looked. He then shook his head a couple times, to himself of course. He let out the smallest of sighs. He then looked up and back over to the other two wolves once more, and tried to listen to them.

Orion
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me