๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:56 am

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Lamia, Tanais and Moose

The tan and black she wolf made a small sound when Moose stopped...She watched the pup napped get away, and growled lowly a bit. She lashed her tail as she watched Moose start heading back. She snorted...then began to run back to camp. She wasn't going to walk back. She was going to get back as fast as possible and tell every wolf, ask if anyone had recognized the psycho. She shook her head a couple times. When she finally made it about halfway back, she stopped a moment to rest though.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Kuri/ maybe Tanais but not so sure anymore...- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri, Pen {hope that's alright, I can't spell her name right I don't think} (Lamia for pups)

The red head she wolf -next post-
-pups are just freaking out-

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna, technically Lamia, Moose and Pandora

The pretty and small wolf blinked and flicked his tail a couple times. The slender black wolf kept blue and brown eyes focused on both the others. He dipped his head a moment. He then shook it, and quickly raised it to look at the other two. He hummed a canine sound, then, and let out a breath. He was about to answer, but then the other male spoke. He dipped his head, then raised it, because wolves can't shrug. He shook himself a couple times, too, then stopped himself. He then nodded to the other male, and said "I don't mind that. It's better to see if anything is even out there, first." He then too heard the sound of the howl. What was that, why was an alarm call being put out? He jumped when a crazed looking wolf then rushed past, Pandora and Moose pursuing. Anubis and Cessna had been gone awhile, why did she smell like them?

"No, I have no idea, but I do have several questions. Most of them probably have to be answered by Pandora, but.. why did that she wolf smell like Anubis and Cessna? How is that even possible? Do you have an opinion on that?" he asked the other male. He then noticed the shake of the head...He sighed and shook his own head, but wanted that question answered. "I don't know about Luna, but I'm definitely going back. Someone, me, should probably check in with Kuri and make sure everything is okay, or rather I could help."

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one kept blue eyes on his adoptive father. He smiled and nodded as he said "I would love to have help from you. Plus, it gives us more time to hang out." He shook his head a couple times after saying this, and pawed one ear.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she looked to her mentor, and saw he had a...proud look on his face? She thought he was showing proudness just a bit, and so she offered a smile then looked to the pups once more. She shook out her gray and tan coat, then glanced around a moment before she stopped herself and looked back to the others. She carefully picked up a pup (Orion), praying then that she wouldn't drop the weakened male on the way back...

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.

Orion
(Just dropping this here, he'll either be gray with black and white or just black and white)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:32 pm

โ™žElonโตThe Player
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„3 Years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Ashes โ–บ
    indentation Elon was never more happy that he was right, though he didn't show it. Thankfully he also kept his head in the game despite his desperate want - a need really - to look around and find Ashes, as he'd only seen her out of the corner of his eye. But his need to show off worked in his favor this time around, as he kept the herd running waiting for Ashes to leap - quite literally - into action. He nearly stumbled in surprise as she lept out, and he watched in awe as she launched herself onto an older doe. Though he winced as she - and the doe - stumbled, and huffed half-heartedly as she called out for him to make the kill. The male raced forward getting there quickly, and with practiced precision bit down on the trachea, suffocating their prey. As he held on, the male endured a few wild kicks to his body, but for the most part ignored them, only letting out a few huffs and winces. As the beast came to an end, Elon, allowed his gaze to flicker over to Ashes, checking in on her.

โ†AvinaโตThe Black Hearted
โ—„4 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœLead Fighter๏ฝœtagged; Link, other Fighters & Trainees โ–บ
    indentation Avina nearly sighed in relief as Penthesilea, Sam and Seth quickly left, following orders. She glanced back at the others, frowning as she noticed that Bird seemed to be lagging behind. The brand new trainee was the runt of her litter and seemed to be struggling at the moment. She growled low in her throat, then circled around the group and nipped at the young female's heels, before booming out, "Get a move on trainee! You're not here because you want it easy. You want easy training, you go join Moose's hunters and their training! Or better yet, go join the Dark Moon pack and stay with those weaklings. I'm sure it'd be nice to hang around a bunch of weaklings life yourself!" She snarled, sneering at the trainee. Who yelped, and sped up panting. "You want to stay as one of my trainees, worm?" She asked with a sneer as she ran.
    indentation "Yes, Ma'am!" The trainee shouted with a pant. Avina grinned, "Then keep running, never slow down. Prove them wrong. Prove me wrong, because from what I can see right now, worm. You're not going to make it in my world." She snapped. The Trainee whined, "Yes Ma'am! I will Ma'am!" Her face contorted, giving a bearish grin. "Good, if you impress me, I may even do you a favor and personally train you." Birds squeak, caused her to chuckle, and the she-wolf sped up as the group started to leave the Athamis wood area. Next up was the bog once more. This was her favorite part. Or one of them really. She spoke up as the trees started to thin out. "Alright, Worms! Phase two! The Dotrie Bog, our home. In this stretch, things will be a bit different. Spread out alongside me, and keep pace. We will run in a straight line and there will be no turns or dodging around objects unless abruptly necessary. That means unless there's a tree or a large boulder in your way, you jump over any obstacle you come across. If we come across another animal we will keep running, up over it, or run under it if we have to. The only reason we'll be stopping in this stretch is if another animal attacks one of us, or a pack member needs our assistance. Got that?" she called out.

โ˜…BeowulfโตThe Wise
โ—„7 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha Male๏ฝœtagged; Open โ–บ
    indentation After a few moments of silence between the two and the odd commotion around them, Beowulf sighed and got to his paws. "I'm going to get some rest, love." He muttered softly, before yawning. The male hadn't slept well the night before, and as he -and everyone else - had gotten up early today, Beowulf decided that he could probably due with some shut-eye. Besides, he was old! And it's not like it wasn't what the healer ordered. So it wasn't like anyone could get mad at him for napping. Beowulf sighed as he started to pad back to camp, uncaring that he rather did look his age. He was bleeding, hungry and tired, it sufficed to say he was not in a good mood. Though he could fake it for a while, everyone had their limits. Even with his slow pace and odd gait, Beowulf quickly found himself back in the cavern that the pack called home.
    indentation A thoughtful growl rumbled in his chest as he looked up around the cave walls as he stepped into the alphas den. He laid down and rolled onto his side, grumbling under his breath and closing his eyes. Where will we live when we've merged? In the bog, in Blue Rock territory, or on the mountain in Dark Moon territory? He wondered sleepily, No, there'll be unhappy wolves on both sides. So maybe somewhere new? There might be a good place to camp in the Athamis Wood if more thoroughly searched. Beowulf huffed under his breath, knowing that speculating was useless at this point as that choice would be up to the new alpha's. The male sighed and quickly fell asleep after he allowed his mind to quiet.

โ…TanaisโตThe Sheild
โ—„4 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Open โ–บ
    indentation At some point his pace quickened to a full-on gallop, and he'd followed the exact twists and turns that the strange pup-stealer had taken. His breath was harsh, and he noticed only partially as Pandora, - and possibly a few others - rush past him heading back to camp. Though from what he could tell, none of the wolves had the pups with them. Which made him question why they were returning to camp. Had the crazy female killed the pups? Where are they rushing back to tell Jess so the pack could bury their little bodies? Ice cold fear froze his body for all of a moment before hot rage rushed in his blood, forcing him to move once more. He trotted past Moose, who seemed more than a little down, but didn't spare the male a glance. Soon after he passed Zephry, Dionysus and Luna, too but again he gave them no notice and continued on tracking the scent of the pup-stealer and possible killer.

โ˜†JelenaโตThe Heiress
โ—„3 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha's Heir๏ฝœtagged; Rama, Open โ–บ
    indentation Slowly the female crept forward, ears perked and eyes narrowed as she searched out the danger. A shiver ran down her spine Chemical seemingly chased off the stranger. An odd mixture of appreciation and annoyance warred in her gut. Her claws dug into the ground, scraping up the loose dirt and earth under her paws, as she took a few steps back. Her face transforming into a look of disdainful concern, half worried about her packmate, but also rather scornful of the wolf ranking and her recent actions in the past day. Jelena shook her head, attempting to rid her of the terrible mood that had seemed to latch onto her this day. Repressing a huff and a disdainful sound, she followed Rama's gaze to where Opall and her newborn pups lay.
    indentation Something wiggled in the back of her mind, urging her to make sure the stranger had truly left, but she also wanted to stay here and hang out with the others more. The two impulses warred with each other before the soft whisper became a dull roar in the back of her mind. Jelena grimaced, "I better not," she started, sighing. "I should probably go make sure that intruder has actually left the territory. Neither Mum nor Pa is in any shape to be chasing out intruders. At least not today." Jelena said, regretfully. The female gave her fur a shake and stretched her front and back legs for a moment before she returned her gaze to Rama, "Though, hopefully, I won't take long. So maybe later?" She inquired hopefully.

โ˜ฃLamiaโตThe pupnapper
โ—„6 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœPackless๏ฝœRogue๏ฝœtagged; Jayda & Enixโ–บ
    indentation She glanced back cackling after she crossed the borderline, taking note that the pack wolves were no longer chasing her. Lamia snickered and made a swift turn, heading to where the bodies of Anubis and Cessna lay as idea after idea formed in her mind. Well, that's certain to get their attention. She thought with a cackle. Lamia slowed her pace as she closed in on the spot that the two former Blue Rock pack members laid dead, attracting flies. Once she was a few yards away from the duo she gently put the two pups on the ground, faced away from the two rotting meat bags. Stepping closer to the two meat bags, Lamia sighed,"Well, dear ones. At least you'll get to assist me in death, even if you didn't assist me in life." She chuckled gleefully, before getting to work.
    indentation Stepping back from her fabulous creation only minutes later, Lamia snickered and cooed at the disfigured meat bags. Crows and other scavengers would be pecking apart what she'd left behind, and by the time her former pack found the two she and the pups would be long gone. Lamia paused, tilted her head then grabbed one of the ears she'd torn off and quickly took it over to the pups, and dragged it over the two pups a few times. Making sure the scent of blood, death, decay, Anubis and Cessna were entrenched in their scent. It would act both as a calling card to anyone who found the meat bags and do more to hide the scent of the pups. With that done, Lamia threw the ear over towards the meat bags, and picked up the two pups, and took off towards her den once more, planning to drop them of there before she goes back to torment the pack.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:51 pm

๊ง Kuri โŠฑโŠฐ Blue Rock Pack โŠฑโŠฐ Healer Trainee Male โŠฑโŠฐ Crush: None Currently โŠฑโŠฐ Tags; Jess, Penthesilea, Trainees๊ง‚

After explaining what happened to the trio, Jess started to recall the she-wolf. He narrowed his eyes at the rock. He was taken aback by the scent that the she-wolf carried. Kuri couldn't know what business Anubis and Cessna could have with the wolf... Then again, he usually is the last to know what happens around the pack. He just cleans up the aftermath. Kuri huffed and got to his feet, he smelled the rock that was used. "There's a very, faint, faint smell of Anubis and Cessna..." He didn't get it. Why would they both agree to help an outsider with confiscating the pack's pups? Are they making a bribe or another rival pack of their own... He shook his head quickly. "I can't connect the dots. But, luckily we have our pack on the hunt early before she could get away." Kuri went to Jess's side. "You guys can go on ahead and figure out what you can or spread the word of what occurred. I'm going to remain here until they come back with the traitor or traitors." He said with a growl mixed in with the last word.

๊ง Ashes โŠฑโŠฐ Dark Moon Pack โŠฑโŠฐ Lead Hunter female โŠฑโŠฐ Crush: None Currently โŠฑโŠฐ Tags; Elon๊ง‚

Elon came rushing in to help. Good. She thought simply as she kept the doe where she could. She felt the wild- rash kicks as the deer finally took it's last blows as Elon suffocated it. She heard his bleated short, and abrupt whines from the kicks. Ashes continued nipping and taking hold of the deer's legs where it would cause the most pain. She wanted it to end. Finally. Ashes let go of the upper thigh, to see Elon already looking at her. He looked roughed up, fur in a messy almost wind-blown look from the chase and attack. She caught herself staring. She blinked several times then looked down at their prey. "Good work." She said without looking at him. "I think it would be best to drag the carcass back to the pack. I don't feel like waking everyone up with a howl is an option today." She felt more composed, so she began to assess Elon over. Padding over, she then began sniffing about as she looked where anything may be out-of-sorts.
ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:56 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Lamia, Tanais and Moose

The tan and black she wolf made a small sound when Moose stopped...She watched the pup napped get away, and growled lowly a bit. She lashed her tail as she watched Moose start heading back. She snorted...then began to run back to camp. She wasn't going to walk back. She was going to get back as fast as possible and tell every wolf, ask if anyone had recognized the psycho. She shook her head a couple times. When she finally made it about halfway back, she stopped a moment to rest though.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Kuri/ maybe Tanais...- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri, Pen {hope that's alright, I can't spell her name right I don't think} (Lamia for pups)

The red head she wolf shook her head a couple times now, the pain starting to lighten just a bit. She watched him look to the rock. She sighed a bit as she looked at the male. She tilted her head, figuring he was trying to figure things out. She heard him huff, then watched him sniff the rock. She nodded as she looked at the other wolf, the male wolf. She sighed as she said "I think she was lying about meeting them...I don't want to think something happened, but...maybe...um...Actually, maybe she just found them sleeping somewhere? She could easily have rubbed on them to get their scent. I don't want to think she found their bodies, well...You probably know the alternative, alternative to sleeping." She then thought of something. "Do you think I'll see my pups again, that she won't hurt them?" she asked.

Jayda whined as she was put down and the gross smelling stuff was rubbed on her. She then gave a tiny pup growl...not knowing she even had it in her. Enix began to yelp and howl. It didn't seem likely any wolf was around to hear, though.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna, technically Lamia, Moose and Pandora

The pretty and small wolf blinked and flicked his tail a couple times. The slender black wolf kept blue and brown eyes focused on both the others. He dipped his head a moment. He then shook it, and quickly raised it to look at the other two. He hummed a canine sound, then, and let out a breath. He was about to answer, but then the other male spoke. He dipped his head, then raised it, because wolves can't shrug. He shook himself a couple times, too, then stopped himself. He then nodded to the other male, and said "I don't mind that. It's better to see if anything is even out there, first." He then too heard the sound of the howl. What was that, why was an alarm call being put out? He jumped when a crazed looking wolf then rushed past, Pandora and Moose pursuing. Anubis and Cessna had been gone awhile, why did she smell like them?

"No, I have no idea, but I do have several questions. Most of them probably have to be answered by Pandora, but.. why did that she wolf smell like Anubis and Cessna? How is that even possible? Do you have an opinion on that?" he asked the other male. He then noticed the shake of the head...He sighed and shook his own head, but wanted that question answered. "I don't know about Luna, but I'm definitely going back. Someone, me, should probably check in with Kuri and make sure everything is okay, or rather I could help."

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one kept blue eyes on his adoptive father. He smiled and nodded as he said "I would love to have help from you. Plus, it gives us more time to hang out." He shook his head a couple times after saying this, and pawed one ear.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she looked to her mentor, and saw he had a...proud look on his face? She thought he was showing proudness just a bit, and so she offered a smile then looked to the pups once more. She shook out her gray and tan coat, then glanced around a moment before she stopped herself and looked back to the others. She carefully picked up a pup (Orion), praying then that she wouldn't drop the weakened male on the way back...

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.

Orion
(Just dropping this here, he'll either be gray with black and white or just black and white)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:30 am

โ˜ข๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ตโค๐“ž๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ชโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท
โ˜ข

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though the sultry omega was slightly annoyed at the fighter's attempts, she was kind of grateful. Even before the challenge no one really took the time out of there day to pay attention to her. So Kaworu's attention was a nice change. Chemical loved this cool, sunny weather. She looked down at her paws as the cool wind carrying the many scents of other creatures blew through her dark fur. She noticed a small itching sensation beneath her chin, the wounded omega looked down and saw a small brown leaf being pressed into her pelt. Chemical almost chuckled, something she didn't do often. It felt good to have a feeling of happiness after this whole ordeal. Chemical looked up again and saw the tawny wolf helping her walk towards the cave grin at her. She smiled back, feeling generous. Chemical looked back to the cave where the back congregated and smiled again, she was so close to being able to rest.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

โ€๐“š๐“ช๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พโค๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ทโ€

Kaworu was grinning ear to ear, it wasn't often he saw others smile back at him. Most wolves looked at him as the alternative crowd but not now. Now he was being appreciated. The two hobbled back into the cave in silence before parting there ways to go do what they want to do, whether it be napping, eating or even having a conversation with another wolf. They thanked each other and went their separate ways.

โš”๏ธ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎโค๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโš”๏ธ

The hunter slightly frowned at Tanais as he trotted past. Moose turned around and brought their head up to look at the other hunter na called after him. "Hey Mouse-Brain! You missed her!" They said almost angrily. Moose was going to give the gray wolf a stern talking too. The sore hunter ran up to Tanais and stopped once they were beside him. "What is wrong with you?" Moose said in a calm and cold manner.

โœจ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฐโค๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโœจ

Jeez Tanais I have a hurt paw. Twig thought huffing, sure he could have gotten it up himself. But he had a hurt paw. Twig was just about to eat the cow elk when he heard a warning howl from Kuri. The hunter looked up to see what was going on the see a white wolf with patchy fur and insane-sounding giggles running from the pup den. Oh no. Twig was stationary, he couldn't move. So Twig did the best he could and preformed another warning howl
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:23 am

โ†AvinaโตThe Black Hearted
โ—„4 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœLead Fighter๏ฝœtagged; Link, other Fighters & Trainees โ–บ
    indentation Avina nearly sighed in relief as Penthesilea, Sam and Seth quickly left, following orders. She glanced back at the others, frowning as she noticed that Bird seemed to be lagging behind. The brand new trainee was the runt of her litter and seemed to be struggling at the moment. She growled low in her throat, then circled around the group and nipped at the young female's heels, before booming out, "Get a move on trainee! You're not here because you want it easy. You want easy training, you go join Moose's hunters and their training! Or better yet, go join the Dark Moon pack and stay with those weaklings. I'm sure it'd be nice to hang around a bunch of weaklings life yourself!" She snarled, sneering at the trainee. Who yelped, and sped up panting. "You want to stay as one of my trainees, worm?" She asked with a sneer as she ran.
    indentation "Yes, Ma'am!" The trainee shouted with a pant. Avina grinned, "Then keep running, never slow down. Prove them wrong. Prove me wrong, because from what I can see right now, worm. You're not going to make it in my world." She snapped. The Trainee whined, "Yes Ma'am! I will Ma'am!" Her face contorted, giving a bearish grin. "Good, if you impress me, I may even do you a favor and personally train you." Birds squeak, caused her to chuckle, and the she-wolf sped up as the group started to leave the Athamis wood area. Next up was the bog once more. This was her favorite part. Or one of them really. She spoke up as the trees started to thin out. "Alright, Worms! Phase two! The Dotrie Bog, our home. In this stretch, things will be a bit different. Spread out alongside me, and keep pace. We will run in a straight line and there will be no turns or dodging around objects unless abruptly necessary. That means unless there's a tree or a large boulder in your way, you jump over any obstacle you come across. If we come across another animal we will keep running, up over it, or run under it if we have to. The only reason we'll be stopping in this stretch is if another animal attacks one of us, or a pack member needs our assistance. Got that?" she called out.

โ˜…BeowulfโตThe Wise
โ—„7 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha Male๏ฝœtagged; Openโ–บ
    indentation - He be Asleep, Wake him if you dare. -

โ…TanaisโตThe Sheild
โ—„4 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Moose โ–บ
    indentation Yep, Moose is pissed. He thought absently, before pausing and glancing at the wolf. "You mean she's left the territory?" He asked half-heartedly, before snorting. "Moose, I mean no disrespect to you or the others, but I'm not going to let something like a border get in my way of finding those pups. Besides, if we're lucky we might find a den site she'll come back too, or hide the pups in." He replied, making an odd gesture with his tail. Tanais glanced toward the entrance to packless territory, a soft growl rumbling in his throat. Besides, the female didn't look too good from what I saw of her. It's possible that she hasn't had a good meal in quite a while. Tanais mused silently, before sighing. "No matter, I'm going to see if I can track her down. Or at least her most recent den site. Feel free to join me, if you wish." He said before he turned and started to pad out of pack territory.

โ˜†JelenaโตThe Heiress
โ—„3 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha's Heir๏ฝœtagged; Rama, Open โ–บ
    indentation Slowly the female crept forward, ears perked and eyes narrowed as she searched out the danger. A shiver ran down her spine Chemical seemingly chased off the stranger. An odd mixture of appreciation and annoyance warred in her gut. Her claws dug into the ground, scraping up the loose dirt and earth under her paws, as she took a few steps back. Her face transforming into a look of disdainful concern, half worried about her packmate, but also rather scornful of the wolf ranking and her recent actions in the past day. Jelena shook her head, attempting to rid her of the terrible mood that had seemed to latch onto her this day. Repressing a huff and a disdainful sound, she followed Rama's gaze to where Opall and her newborn pups lay.
    indentation Something wiggled in the back of her mind, urging her to make sure the stranger had truly left, but she also wanted to stay here and hang out with the others more. The two impulses warred with each other before the soft whisper became a dull roar in the back of her mind. Jelena grimaced, "I better not," she started, sighing. "I should probably go make sure that intruder has actually left the territory. Neither Mum nor Pa is in any shape to be chasing out intruders. At least not today." Jelena said, regretfully. The female gave her fur a shake and stretched her front and back legs for a moment before she returned her gaze to Rama, "Though, hopefully, I won't take long. So maybe later?" She inquired hopefully.

โ™žElonโตThe Player
โ—„3 Years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Ashes โ–บ
    indentation He let out a panted sigh as the male let go of the throat of the doe, and looked up at Ashes as she padded over. Elon blinked lazily for a few moments, just catching his breath. After a moment he looked back and realized that she'd spoken, and nodded. "Yeah, probably a good idea." He replied, stretching out his muscles to assess the damages, and nodded to himself when he found only a few hurts. Though he figured he'd need to get checked over by Soren or Ravenna. Elon glanced around, humming softly Might want to bring pops his share. And Mums too. As they're probably resting. Glancing around one last time, the male huffed out a breath then turned his gaze to Ashes and said,"Shall we?"

โ˜ฃLamiaโตThe pupnapper
โ—„6 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœPackless๏ฝœRogue๏ฝœtagged; Jayda & Enixโ–บ
    indentation Going at a more easy-going pace; a trot to be precise, the female relaxed, ignoring the cries of the pups as she headed toward her current den. Oddly enough it didn't feel like that far or long of a walk, but it was a couple of miles away from Blue Rock Pack territory. She ignored it and let out a purr-like growl before she set the two pups down in the hollowed-out tree stump she's called home for the past few days. The female tilted her head and huffed, I'll have to move dens soon. She thought, wondering what den she should migrate back to this time. Lamia had a set number of dens nearby that she'd stay at for a few days before moving. Shaking her head she returned her gaze to the pups and smiled. "Sleep little ones, you're safe now." Lamia whispered, nosing the two pups for a few moments before slipping out of the den.
    indentation Shaking out her fur the she-wolf growled and smirked. "I guess it's time, to go mess with some sorry puppies." She mused aloud, before taking off at a run giggling as she ran. I do hope I run into the alpha. I'd love to give that mutt a piece of my mind. Exiling me for no reason. She sneered, I'm perfectly fine! They're the ones that need mental help. Lamia scoffed, as her tail lashed.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:41 am

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Tanais and Moose, Twig

The tan and black she wolf sighed and said "You two do that...I'm going to go check on Jess," and shook her head. She quickly ran the rest of the way back to camp. She entered the camp, finding Twig and asking "How is your...paw, or leg?" She'd decided to check on him too. Plus, Tanais hadn't been very nice to him, from what she'd heard of their conversation.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Kuri/ maybe Tanais...- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri, Pen {hope that's alright, I can't spell her name right I don't think} (Lamia for pups)

The red head she wolf shook her head a couple times now, the pain starting to lighten just a bit. She watched him look to the rock. She sighed a bit as she looked at the male. She tilted her head, figuring he was trying to figure things out. She heard him huff, then watched him sniff the rock. She nodded as she looked at the other wolf, the male wolf. She sighed as she said "I think she was lying about meeting them...I don't want to think something happened, but...maybe...um...Actually, maybe she just found them sleeping somewhere? She could easily have rubbed on them to get their scent. I don't want to think she found their bodies, well...You probably know the alternative, alternative to sleeping." She then thought of something. "Do you think I'll see my pups again, that she won't hurt them?" she asked.

Jayda and Enix -making noises but not much else again-

Orion
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:57 am

โ˜ข๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ตโค๐“ž๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ชโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท
โ˜ข

Chemical walked over next to the healer's den and laid down. Im not sure what else to right...

โ€๐“š๐“ช๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พโค๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ทโ€

Kaworu went to talk to an NPC...

โš”๏ธ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎโค๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโš”๏ธ

Moose snorted at Tanais' remark. "You'll get lost. Or the mangy old varmint that stole the pup will tear you to shreds." The hunter was surprised the gray wolf was trying to go and find the pups...alone. So they tagged along with Tanais to help find the pups. They though it would be better than go back to camp empty-pawed. "So...We will most likely get lost. But we can try to track her scent to find her. It'll be hard though."

โœจ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฐโค๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโœจ

Jeez Tanais I have a hurt paw. Twig thought huffing, sure he could have gotten it up himself. But he had a hurt paw. Twig was just about to eat the cow elk when he heard a warning howl from Kuri. The hunter looked up to see what was going on the see a white wolf with patchy fur and insane-sounding giggles running from the pup den. Oh no. Twig was stationary, he couldn't move. So Twig did the best he could and preformed another warning howl
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:21 pm

๊ง Kuri โŠฑโŠฐ Blue Rock Pack โŠฑโŠฐ Healer Trainee Male โŠฑโŠฐ Crush: None Currently โŠฑโŠฐ Tags; Jess, Penthesilea, Trainees๊ง‚

Kuri's ears perked at the thought that the wolves were killed. "That would be the worse outcome if Anubis and Cessna were deceased... I don't recon the last time i've seen them. I've kinda been on my own for training lately." He gave a sigh, "About the pups, I can say you will probably see them again..." He trailed off. In the afterlife even if it comes to be... He couldn't muster saying that to her already distraught-self. "Hurt them, I doubt it though. She took them and ran away with them. She could have just... errm..." He didn't want to think gruesome thoughts, especially about pups. He stood up and shook himself. "Anyways, allow me to get something to help your head injury. Sleep and resting will help, but I have something else that may be of some use."

๊ง Ashes โŠฑโŠฐ Dark Moon Pack โŠฑโŠฐ Lead Hunter female โŠฑโŠฐ Crush: None Currently โŠฑโŠฐ Tags; Elon๊ง‚

Ashes dipped her head in agreement. And so she grabbed hold of the front shoulder of the doe. Dragging a carcass back to the pack was always the most difficult part of the hunt. It makes the patience and strength of a wolf, though. She sometimes regrets making the decision to bring it back when there's trainees involved, because she typically does all the work. This wasn't so bad though, having an experienced hunter along with her made their travel easier and quicker.
Upon entering the Dark Moon Pack's, no one paid notice. Everyone either was sleeping or minding their own, going about the rest of their day off. Once they dragged it in a good amount, she released her grip, panting. "Thank you, Elon." She then looked at him. "You're the only one who came." She blinked and licked her chops. "I'll let you have whatever portion you want. It's a well deserved catch." She awaited his answer, especially since the other wolves were rallying. Her hackles began to rise as warning, they were not to yet feast. But her eyes remained focused on Elon's.
ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:20 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Twig

The tan and black she wolf sighed and said "You two do that...I'm going to go check on Jess," and shook her head. She quickly ran the rest of the way back to camp. She entered the camp, finding Twig and asking "How is your...paw, or leg?" She'd decided to check on him too. Plus, Tanais hadn't been very nice to him, from what she'd heard of their conversation.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Kuri/ maybe Tanais...- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri, Pen (Lamia for pups)

The red head she wolf made a small sound as she looked to him. She made a small sound, then said "I just hope so." She didn't know what he was thinking of...obviously. She hummed a canine sound, sighing as she looked around then back to him. She tilted her head when he said that. "I, um...sure," she said to the male wolf, and yawned a little bit.

Jayda and Enix -making noises but not much else again-

The brown eyed tan she wolf shook her head. She continued to run for awhile, then turned to go back to their camp. She was pretty sure some of them were back by now. She snorted and rolled her eyes at that though, of course...She flicked her tail as she continued on back towards camp. She smelled meat and stopped, trying to hide from Ashes and Elon, waiting for them to move away...

Orion
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me