Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:44 am

Rubin/male/3yrs old/Location: Meet Hollow/F-pack/Tags: Leo/Beta
He said, "So what happened if u don't mind me asking. If Sandpiper said yes, what r u going to do? R u going to wait a few years and think or take Sandpiper right now or Riley right now if u have any feelings for her. I'm srry, more personal questions I'm just so happy for u."
Image. Image. Image. Image

My bestie is Charmander !♥️
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrijDom » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:55 am

FROST | Healer | F-Pack | Tagging: Catania | Location: Meet Hollow

"Well, then, I hope you make the right decision." He bumped into her side gently.
FrijDom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:59 am

Alita | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Meet | Tagging: Flurry

Alita's brow furrowed as Flurry spoke.
"What happens when I die...? Will he be gone, since I'm not living?" The Warrior felt a sudden sense of dread wash over her. No one seemed to be walking around, telling their friends to remember their fallen family. Were they just... okay with never seeing them again? Her fur prickled at the thought of it.
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:00 pm

OOC: @Palm: I can send Toby or Smoke to Striker if ya want!

IC:

KARTER | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Three-Foot | Location: Fire Border

Karter cursed silently at the changing wind. So they DID have a guard. He would not let that deter him, however. He was here on a mission, after all, or rather, two. Perhaps while he was here anyway, he could just check on Storm, make sure she was okay, just like he'd promised. He slid out of the bushes though without more than a moment's hesitation, shaking small leaves from his thin brown pelt.

"I never said that'cha didn’t now, did I?"

LEO | Warrior Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Sandpiper, Aala, Rubin | Location: Meet Hollow

"Well... I gave her the flower and told her how I feel," Leo announced. His sky-blue eyes shone brightly. "And she loves me too! I swear, I feel like just about the luckiest wolf in the whole forest!"

CATANIA | Hunter Trainee | F-Pack | Tagging: Frost | Location: Meet Hollow

"So do I. More than that though, I hope everything blows over, and it is just the grief, and not genuine mistrust. You did everything you could," Catania pointed out. She was down, just for a second, then there was a gentle pressure as Frost bumped against her side, reminding her not for the first time of why she had wanted to seek him out in the first place while everyone else was busy exchanging news and trades.

She'd seen Leo with Sandpiper, and after they'd spoken, they both seemed more upbeat. Happier for their conversation. "Hey Frost? Jasmin said for her, part of being a Healer was the ability to read wolves okay. Is it the same for you?" She wondered.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:03 pm

He said, "So, what r u going to do? That's great. R u going to take Sandpiper now and forget about Riley's feelings for u, wait a few years or take Riley and forget about Sandpiper's feelings for u?" He nuzzled the Trainee and knew what the answer already was.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:08 pm

LEO | Warrior Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Sandpiper, Aala, Rubin | Location: Meet Hollow

Leo froze at the question. Riley was great, and he loved her company. He wanted to help however he could, and he never wanted to hurt her, not by a longshot, but one way or another, someone WOULD get hurt. The truth remained, Leo did very much love Sandpiper. There wasn’t a doubt in his mind about that. Not even for a second. Still, he froze up when the Beta asked the question of him.

"I don’t think I'll ever FORGET either way. I don’t want to hurt anyone. I'm not taking a mate yet. I just wanted Piper to know, so that maybe one day, something could develop. For the moment, we’re still young."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:12 pm

He nodded saying, "Ur a good wolf and I'm sure both would understand ur decision. No, no, ur a great wolf." He nuzzled him and smiled. "U should get back to Sandpiper." he smiled and said, "I've got to stretch my legs. See you later Leo." He smiled and nuzzled him again.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:13 pm

Flurry
Fire Pack | Hunter | Location: Meet | Tagging: Alita

Flurry tilted her head with interest. "Well, I'd say yes and no. In a way, on the 'yes' side, when you die, I think your spirit be goin' up to meet 'im, and you'll be reunited; you'll live together again." The she-wolf mused, dipping her head for a brief moment before raising it again. "On the other, the 'no' part, the wolves down 'ere won't exactly remember 'im, since they never met." The Huntress said, falling silent for a heartbeat. "You can count on me to remember, though!" Flurry confirmed, offering the other she-wolf a wink in hopes of raising her mood.

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:15 pm

Riley/female/2 yrs and 2 months/Location: camp/L-pack/Tags: Open
She saw the sun had gone down and thought, only what three or four more hours until they come back. She thought, I'll tell Leo that he should just go with Sandpiper. Or should I? She spiraled again and she was still crying.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:15 pm

OOC: @People with future corrupted wolves: We need to get the rebelling wolves together soon btw.

IC:

"Th-Thank you, Beta. That’s high praise," Leo noted, bowing his head in thanks. "I hope you’re right, and one way or another I plan to be there for them both, be it as a friend, or a partner," He declared. "Thank you for the advice and kind words, Beta Rubin." Then he turned back towards Sandpiper and Aala.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me