Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:13 am

Riley/female/2 yrs and 2 months/Location: camp/L-pack/Tags: Blizzard
She kept crying and she said, "They should be getting back soon right? Can I also have some alone time to think?."
Image. Image. Image. Image

My bestie is Charmander !♥️
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:18 am

OOC: @Kestrel: Yes, he is, but I'm waiting on either Three-Foot or Storm since we said we'd have interactions.

IC:

LEO | Warrior Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Sandpiper, Aalla | Location: Meet Hollow

"Not stressed, just...processing," Leo told her. MOSTLY true, and he couldn’t deny it was a lot to take in. He not only loved, but was loved in return. That alone was...amazing, even just to think about. Then Aala's voice sounded not far behind them. Leo yelped in surprise. "Whatdifferences? There'snoprobemswe'refine!" The words came out all at once.

SHADOW | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Striker, Rue | Location: Meet Hollow

Shadow had been speaking with Alpha Striker, but turned at the sound of a vaguely familiar voice, and when she turned to the younger she-wolf, her eyes didn't lie. She distinctly remembered finding this she-wolf in the forest the day Storm left, many, many months ago.

"Rue?" The white furred Alpha asked in awe. "Is that really you? You've done well for yourself." Then she frowned. Leo had a girlfriend? Since when? He'd never told her. "My son...he doesn’t have a girlfriend?" It came out more of a question than she had expected or intended.

BLIZZARD | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Riley | Location: Camp

"Then all I can say is I wish you the best of luck. Of the adult males, I don’t know if there's a single one who's both within your age range and who is single. But then, I'm sure I also don’t know everyone here." Blizzard shook his head. "They won’t be back until well after midnight. It’s barely sundown. If you need time to think on your own though, then I will leave you to your peace." He lightly licked her cheek. "I wish you only the best."

OOC: I THINK he was about 5?
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:27 am

Rue//fire pack//meet//tags shadow and striker

Rue smirks and points a paw towards Leo and sandpiper ridiculously close "See?" She looks at the alpha and asks "Do you want a rose?"
She bows her head at the fire alpha "Alpha striker"

Aala//lightning pack//meet//tags Leo and sandpiper

Aala looks at the two trainees and asks piper "piper honey want to learn something cool?" she holds up the necklace up to show Leo and piper. she has a questioning look
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:30 am

Riley/female/2 yrs and 2 months/Location: camp/L-pack/Tags: Blizzard
She nodded and said, "Right. Thx u." As Blizzard left, she sighed and was still crying.

Rubin/male/3yrs old/Location: Meet Hollow/F-pack/Tags: Leo/Betta
He walked up to Leo and said, "Hey, can I talk to u."

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:30 am

Flurry
Fire Pack | Hunter | Location: Meet | Tagging: Alita

Flurry's eyes softened the tiniest bit as the Lightningwolf spoke, her voice starting to rock the slightest bit. The huntress could understand a little of what she said, particularly about the 'friends' area. However, this wasn't about her problems. "Man, that's tough," Flurry offered, her voice quiet. "I know I can't feel whatever you do right know, but I know that he's still here- not in the physical form." The she-wolf said, hesitating for a moment before raising her paw and tapping it lightly on the other's forehead before drawing back. "He ain't never gone; and never will be, as long as the memories you hold of him are still bright and strong."

Sandpiper
Lightning Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Meet | Tagging: Leo, Aala

Sandpiper flicked her tail at Leo. "Well, I don't think I'd mind if we went and processed what awesome things the other wolves brought!" She teased, raising her muzzle and shook out her fur, tensing in surprise as Aala spoke. That kind of made the Trainee think how long she'd been there.. "I don't believe we had any differences.. but we did work things out," Sandpiper said, a little more slowly than Leo did. Alright, a lot. The she-wolf cast the other Trainee an amused look, her eyes sparkling. As Aala lifted something up with her claws, Sandpiper peered at it for a moment. "I'd be glad, unless.." She turned and looked at the white-furred Trainee. "Unless you'd like to go see what's around the Meet first, then I can come back- no offense!" The wolf added quickly, an edge of apology lining the end.

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:35 am

Rubin/male/3yrs old/Location: Meet Hollow/F-pack/Tags: Leo/Betta
Rubin shifted his paws and waited for a response.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:36 am

Alita | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Meet | Tagging: Flurry

"Starris?" She asked quietly. Alita knew of Starris and Solis, though Dyson hadn't talked about it much. Alita desperately hoped he had made it to Starris safely... He was a good and honest wolf, she was sure. There was no way he was in Solis.
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:38 am

LEO | Warrior Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Sandpiper, Aala, Rubin | Location: Meet Hollow

"Yeahh, suure! Sounds good to me!" Leo chirped. Then Aala had spoken. Leo was just slightly disappointed that the moment between them had been interrupted, but that was okay. It wasn't like they were exactly short on time, after all, and besides. It was Aala, who had opened Leo's eyes to things in the first place, so he said nothing, just smiled the faintest bit and lightly brushed his pelt against Sandpiper's darker one. Then another voice had addressed him. The Beta, Rubin.

"It's okay, Piper. You check out Aala's wares. Beta Rubin wants a word with me anyway." He licked her cheek, then faced Rubin. "Of course! What's up?" He could of course give some time while Aala introduced Sandpiper to some of her creative wares.

SHADOW | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Striker, Rue | Location: Meet Hollow

Shadow followed her gaze, eyes landing on an exceptionally happy Leo, beaming, standing closer than normal to his friend. Former friend? She couldn’t tell for sure. "Well I'll be." She...had no idea whaat to think. He was still her baby! At the same time, she was happy for him, of course!

Shadow smiled softly. "As much as I would, dear one, I've never been one to bring things for trade, and those roses I'm sure are worth a fortune."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:42 am

Striker
Mobile

Striker nodded and smiled. " Congrats!" He watched as Rue walked up to them. Nodding friendly to her, he looked around to look and see if anyone wanted to talk. He didn't want to be bored and do something stupid, so he just wanted to take his mind off of thunder and Max

Three-foot
Mobile

Three noticed something moving out of camp. As the wind came towards his nose, he smiled. " You can come out now, Lightning wolf." His smile crinkled into a vile grin. " I may only be three footed, but I still have the nose of a warrior" Bunching up his muscles, he walked towards the intruder.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:43 am

Flurry
Fire Pack | Hunter | Location: Meet | Tagging: Alita

"Tha's the ticket." Flurry confirmed, offering the Lightningwolf a small wink. She eyed the feathers again, but tore away her gaze. "Even though I never knew 'im, I think I'll place my bets on Starris." The she-wolf said, clicking her claws a few times on the ground before stopping- it was probably going to be annoying if she continued.

Sandpiper
Lightning Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Meet | Tagging: (Leo, Rubin) Aala

Sandpiper dipped her head to the Fire Pack beta as a sign of respect. She cast a smile at Leo and nuzzled his ear, then faced Aala with a a spark of interest alight in her eyes. "What's this? I've never seen anything like it," The Trainee asked as the poked the thing a couple times.

OOC: I have Cinnamon and Dune open for interaction if anyone wants/needs!

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me