Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby palmawesome » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:31 am

Striker | Warrior | F-Pack | Tags: None | Location: F-Pack camp

Striker woke up before the sun had even risen. He stretched his muscles and walked outside of the warrior den. He could still see the half-moon in the sky. Looking up at it, he layed down and glanced around to see if any stars were still up there. His forelegs ached from doing patrol the day before, and he remembered the sweet scent of the lead warrior Arian. He sat up, still looking at the fading moon, and waited for what the day would bring.

( sorry if I didn't get the time of day right. I saw that someone said good morning so.. yeah)
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:42 am

OOC: @Poppy: I’m still not entirely sure what I want Cat to BE is the thing, and I’ve gotta choose quick 😢 She was initially primed to be a Warrior, but it seems both her siblings wanted to be Warriors too.
OOC2: @Palm: Nah man, don't worry, you're all good. Sometimes stuff gets hectic around here. Though...isn’t Striker still on border-guard with Arian and Mattias?

IC:

TOBY | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Naru | Location: Camp

Toby dipped his head. "Two days, four animals, you’ve got it," he promised. He brushed against her lightly, then darted off into the forest. He may as well get started right away!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:47 am

( I pretty sure he's still on border duty. GOD, I feel stupid. Sorry to all who I may be bothering. )

Striker | Warrior | F-Pack | Tags: Arian, Mattias | Location: F-Pack borders

Striker jogged through the woods with the other wolves. The air on his back was warm and blew gently through his fur. " Ahhhh," He said silently, so the other wolves couldn't hear him. Every so often he caught scents of the loner that Arian was talking about earlier. What if it's still around here?. He Slowed a little bit to the back of the group and sniffed the air. Squirrel, tree, squirrel, THERE! he could smell the loner or was it another wolf? But anyway it was a little ways away. He stopped and yapped quietly to Arian and Mattias. " Can you two smell that?" He asked them.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:04 am

OOC: You’re not bothering anyone, it’s okay. Again, things get a bit chaotic here.

MATTIAS | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Border-Guard | Location: Camp

Mattias lifted his head and sniffed the air, but caught nothing but the scents of the forest. "No? What is it you smell?" He asked.

ARIAN | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Border-Guard | Location: Camp

Arian's eyes closed as she breathed in. Where Mattias failed, the Lead Warrior did not. It was unmistakably the scent of the loner, but beyond that were two other scents. Two other wolves, one was Everest, and the other was undoubtedly a Lightning wolf, though they were mixed in so well it was hard to tell where one started and another ended. "I do..."
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:12 am

Striker sniffed at the air again. " Yes..." Striker turned to the lead warrior " Shall we go check? They're close enough to our borders" He looked at Mattias. The other warrior looked almost confused. Why can't he smell the others? They're not that far away. He looked at the warrior and dipped his head in respect "Theres a loner scent and two others with it."
Last edited by palmawesome on Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:16 am

Arian noticed the way Striker shot a glance Mattias' way. "Ignore him. Mattias is primed to fight, not track. His senses are slow." This earned her a halfhearted glare, but nothing more. "I recognize the loner, he’s long gone, and I believe that’s the scent of Everest," she noted. "And a Lightning Wolf. I do not know which one, but it is not their Alpha, it’s a lower ranking one, and therefore, one who should not be here. At the very least we have to get it out and see if they’re still around."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:22 am

"Everest was here...probably half an hour to an hour ago, the Lightning wolf, I do not know..." she lifted her head, breathing in again, scanning to see if she could pick up any stronger scents of either Everest or the Lightning wolf. She wasn’t overly concerned about Everest. She knew where the other female had gone off to, and so far, she’d done a fair job at keeping others distracted enough to notice her absence, even if it had meant putting suspicion on herself.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:24 am

Striker nodded and waited for Arian to go ahead. " What is a lightning wolf doing so close to the borders?" Striker asked quietly. His back fur stood up and end as the scent came closer to the border.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:48 am

"I don’t know..." Arian followed the scent, never taking her eyes off the bushes around them, until they’d reached the edge of the border with no sign of said wolf.

MAX | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Talon | Location: Camp

Hearing someone calling for him, Max turned. Talon had returned. He’d been quick. Alarm shot through the Alpha. "Is it true?" He asked.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:01 am

MAX | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Talon | Location: Camp

"Everest...she’s one of the last ones I would’ve expected. Pity, truly. She’s a fine one. How did the border-guard take the news? A case was built against Arian. Did she seem at all surprised or put-off, or could she be in on it? I’ll certainly speak to Everest."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me