Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby Alita~ » Sat May 23, 2020 5:07 pm

Galaxy | Pup | Fire Pack | Loc: Nursery | Tagging: Arian, Erle, Aru, Denae

The little black and white pup nosed her sister back, blinking a few times. It felt so weird to see... but she loved it. Galaxy looked around the Nursery, taking in the sight of all the bundles of fur near her.

OOC: AgGhHh I said "in wonder" twice in my last post. I hate when I do that ;-;
Also who all exactly is in the den?
Alita
She/Her

No, Alita is
not a robot.
No, Alita is
not a human.
No, my profile
picture was
not done in
photoshop.
Alita is a CGI
cyborg.
C G I
C Y B O R G.

"I do not stand by in the presence of evil."
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleAron » Sat May 23, 2020 6:12 pm

Erle
Warrior - 6 Years - Pack of Fire - Tags: Arian ❤️

Erle nodded slowly, "Of course, Arian" he spoke and gave her a grin.
"Turns out that Angel has been around Everest, as in he has mated with her." he explained then shook his head sadly.
"I don't understand why she wanted HIM out of all males in Lightning Pack. But obviously, I disagreed with that and Angel, being Angel, became all stroppy and blamed on Raven. Poor Raven, he doesn't deserve that"

(@Sunhorse: Aala is by the nursery
@Viper: Could Accalia go check up on Golli?)
LittleAron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat May 23, 2020 6:14 pm

Athena

Athena slipped through the forest, happy with the progress that Catania had made. She slipped through the foliage to stand beside her. “Good job!” She praised.

Moon

Moon dipped and head slightly and pressed her body close to Max.
Don’t waste your love on somebody who doesn’t value it ~ Romeo and Juliette

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~My pm's are always open if you just want to chat
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's or 1x1
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sat May 23, 2020 6:38 pm

OOC: @Aron: Yeah, of course!

Accalia
Lightning Pack | Healer | Location: Camp | Tagging: Golli ❤️

Accalia squinted and grabbed a rabbit, her tail waving absentmindedly over the lush, sun-dappled grass. She rose to her paws and shook out her fur lazily, inhaling the sweet scents of summer and fresh prey. The Healer blinked a few times, then turned around and headed towards her den, flicking her ears with vague worry. Golli was still in there, and was certainly doing better.. but not as good as Accalia hoped. He was nearly healed.. but nearly wasn't enough. "Golli?" She spoke, her voice a little muffled by the fluffy rabbit as she nosed her way into the den, her pups adjusting swiftly to the noticeably dimmer light.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Image | Image | Image |
Image |Image | Image |
Image | Image | Image

My signature and avatar are currently a work in progress!
Current avatar: Seaglass!
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleAron » Sat May 23, 2020 9:53 pm

Golli
Warrior - 3 Years - Pack of Lightning - Tags: Accalia ❤️

Golli heard his name, his ear flicking slightly to show he heard. He lifted his big head and looked over at his beautiful girlfriend, Accalia. A weak smile formed on his face, his head still throbbign in pain despite the effects of painkillers and natural Healer.
"Yes, my dear?" he said then noticed the rabbit in her mouth, his stomach rumbling slightly. He hadn't eaten in a while and he was getting ravenous.
"Is rabbit for I?" he asked quietly, his head tilting to the side and his ears perking up
LittleAron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sun May 24, 2020 12:10 am

Accalia

Accalia quietly pushed her shoulders into the den, her tail wagging slowly behind her. She crossed the den and headed over to Golli's nest, squinting her eyes the slightest bit. The Healer carefully set down the fresh rabbit next to the white-furred Warrior's nest, a smile forming on her lips. "Not all for you," she teased, circling once and laying down on the ground in front of Golli. "Of course you get the first bite, thought," Accalia winked, curling her tail around her flank happily as she nosed the rabbit closer to the other wolf's nose.
Image | Image | Image |
Image |Image | Image |
Image | Image | Image

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleAron » Sun May 24, 2020 12:19 am

Golli

Golli narrowed his eyes ever so slightly before shaking his head, he loved it when she teased him. He shakily rose to his feet and gave her a confident grin.
"Thank you love. You complete me" he spoke softly before gently leaning down, biting down on one half of the rabbit and putting his paw on the other. He then pulled one half off and looked at her, happiness in his eyes. He placed down the rabbit and slowly sat down.
"Come here, my dear" he spoke softly, gesturing her over with a paw brushing the air.

(Hello! Good to hear from again Viper ❤️
I just have a quick question, what happened with Cinnamon and her mom?)
LittleAron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sun May 24, 2020 12:39 am

Accalia

Accalia blushed, her smile growing wider as she rose to her paws. She dipped her head and picked up the other half, her tail wagging happily as she shuffled forwards. The Healer patted a paw down on Golli's nest and took a small sniff- no sign or scent of any kind of sickness or disease... She set the rabbit near her fluffy paws and circled once before settling down next to the white-furred Warrior. The Healer bent down and took a bite of the delicious rabbit, then raised her head and gently leaned against Golli's shoulder with a little, contented "Mmm."

OOC: Same from you, Aron! <3
What I believe happened is that Cinnamon and Arnou talked to each other, but eventually had to leave and go back to their separate camps. Cinnamon is still awful confused, a little frustrated, and doesn't know what to think since her mom technically left her in Fire Pack. Now that she's realized Arnou is in another Pack camp, and has been there undoubtedly for a long time, she doesn't know what to do >:0
Image | Image | Image |
Image |Image | Image |
Image | Image | Image

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleAron » Sun May 24, 2020 12:48 am

(Ooooh I see! In that case maybe Talon could help Cinnamon get through, when they go and begin training again XD)

Golli

Golli also felt his cheeks go red slightly when she blushed. He shuffled slightly to give her a bit more room, his large mass taking up most of the nest. He then curled around her slowly when she lay down gently resting his head in the crook of her neck. He leant over and lightly licked some of the blood from the rabbit and also made a soft 'mmm' noise. He then nuzzled into her neck.
"Accalia..." he whispered softly into her ear before lightly licking her cheek. His paw lightly rested on top of hers.
"Thank you so much for taking care of me" he whispered again, even more softer.
LittleAron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sun May 24, 2020 2:15 am

OOC: Sure! Would you like a repost for Cinnamon? I made a post a little back to signal she was open; I'm sure I can dig it up >:0

Accalia

Accalia closed her misty eyes quietly, taking a deep breath of the white-furred Warrior's sweet, familiar scent. Her tail swished and curled around Golli's hind leg, a small tickle of happiness crackling through the Healer's spine. She flicked her ear gently and offered Golli a kind, compassionate smile. "I'd never give up the chance to do it again," she responded, reaching up and giving the wolf a little lick on his nose.
Image | Image | Image |
Image |Image | Image |
Image | Image | Image

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me