Street Dog Life

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dog Life

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:04 am

Let’s try...continuing it here?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:01 am

(Okay I’m fine with that; I’ll have to find my post and repost it lol)

Seeley wrote:
”Me too. I owe her my life for that...” he said with a soft sigh and then shot the other brute a look, then a smile formed across his face. “Ha is that so?” he added, then allowed Rerina to overlook the new member. “She’s lucky that she found you both or she wouldn’t have lasted much longer. You’re welcome, you’re more than welcome to stay here. That is till you’re healed.” Rerina said, eyeing the injuries. Her eyes went wide as she saw Reeves quickly went in to catch her, and used his full body to support her. “I would try to carry her, but I don’t want to hurt her even more.” he said, shooting Rerina a look.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:16 am

"Thank you all, so much. Your kindness will never be forgotten." The elegant Borzoi murmured, flickering her eyes over the junkyard pack. She drew her tongue over Reeves' cheek in a quick gesture of thankfulness, as he caught her before she had staggered over. "I don't wish to be a burden, so only if you're certain."

Lethal sat back on his haunches awkwardly, surveying the scene. He flicked his thick tail with apprehension at the pain the female was going through. He didn't wish pain on anybody, well, only on his enemies that is.

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:35 am

(I have made a discussion page for this rp; so feel free to post there for whatever reason!)

”A burden? Oh no! Please, you’re welcome here. Reeves, could you please show her the way to your space?” Rerina said, looking at the male. The Doberman nodded his head and glanced at the other fae beside him. He felt her lick his cheek, and he flashed her a smile. “Follow me, and don’t feel like you need to rush, take your time.” he spoke, waiting for her to lean against him if needed.

Rerina watched the two and a small smile formed on her maw before looking over at Lethal. “So how was the patrol?” she asked him, sitting down beside him. One thing for sure, Rerina always made sure to take care of all the members in the junkyard, even if she was the only one in charge. Sure it was stressful at times, but it was something that she didn’t mind. Who knows, maybe she will find someone to help along side her. But for now, she would handle it all for now.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:25 am

[is it alright for Jezzel to develop a crush on Lethal?
ah, she needs to meet the two boys
Edit: don’t know how to change these yet...]

Rei- 6 years- male- Akita- Father of Jeshika- Tags: Jeshika/Junkyard pack/Jezzel and pups
The sweet and gentle black and white male yawned a bit, shaking his head back and forth a few times. He ran and ran and ran. He finally found a place he knew would give him food, getting some. He then began to head back .

Jeshika- 2 years- female- Akita x Canadian Eskimo dog- daughter of Rei- crush on Reeves...- Tags: Rei/Junkyard pack/Jezzel and pups
The shy yet sweet ginger and white female flicked her tail back and forth a few times. Her ears twitched and perked as she glanced to Rerina and Rei. She watched him run towards the entrance, then followed Rerina. She stayed with the family when Rerina went off, guessing the males were back.

Jezzel- 3 years 7 months- fem- Karelo- Finnish Laika x Standard poodle- mother of 3- probably will like Lethal- Tags: Pups/Rei and Jeshika/Junkyard pack
The motherly red and minimally white female made small sounds as she watched the leader and the male talk. She too watched him go, then nodded to Rerina. She followed the leader and Jeshika to the makeshift bed area. She kept her pups close when Rerina left...

Rustty- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The playful little red and black one wip

Raya- 6 months four weeks- female- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The silly little tan, black and white pup wip

Kerro- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The sweet black and white little one wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:21 pm

(I made myself a new male; so anyone can interact with him)

The Irish lad padded through the alleyways, humming a tune as he trotted along. The male seemed to be in a somewhat cheerful mood, compared to how he usually is. Rogan paused when he heard voices and none seemed familiar to him, minus Rerina and Reeves. His silky soft ears perked up at what was going on and tilted his head slightly.

Rolling back his shoulders, the setter made his way over, humming had stopped at this point and a serious look appeared on his face. Throwing his muzzle into the air, the smells of the other dogs caught his attention and his eyes landed on a beautiful fae that seemed wounded. He noticed his buddy Reeves leading the young fae into the junkyard. “Hey there lad. What do you suppose is going on here?” he asked, walking towards the Doberman. He dipped his head in respect towards the leader. Reeves turned his head to see the setter walking up towards him. “Hey there pal. And not much, just had some new members join. I’ll join up with you later.” he said to Rogan.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:40 pm

[is it alright for Jezzel to develop a crush on Lethal? ah, she needs to meet the two boys (for Lethal’s RPer)]

Rei- 6 years- male- Akita- Father of Jeshika- Tags: Junkyard pack
The sweet and gentle black and white male yawned again, shaking himself but keeping a good grip on the meat. He hurried back to the junkyard, nearly running into a stranger in his haste...He sized him up. “Who are you?” he then asked (Rogan).

Jeshika- 2 years- female- Akita x Canadian Eskimo dog- daughter of Rei- crush on Reeves...- Tags: Junkyard pack/Jezzel and pups
The shy yet sweet ginger and white female flicked her tail back and forth a few times. Her ears twitched and perked as she looked around a moment. (Wb)

Jezzel- 3 years 7 months- fem- Karelo- Finnish Laika x Standard poodle- mother of 3- probably will like Lethal- Tags: Pups/Rei and Jeshika/Junkyard pack
The motherly red and minimally white female wip.

Rustty- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The playful little red and black one wip

Raya- 6 months four weeks- female- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The silly little tan, black and white pup wip

Kerro- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The sweet black and white little one wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:03 am

Rogan heard a voice and turned his head. Looking at the other male carefully, and could tell that he was sizing him up. A faint chuckle rumbled in his chest as he pulled his lips back slightly. “The names Rogan. Who are you?” he asked and the male could feel the stare from Rerina. He knew that shouldn’t be a total jerk and all, but the other dog almost ran into him.

Giving Reeves a nod, Rogan turned his attention back to the male in front of him. The young male felt a light nudge on his shoulder, and a low warning growl. It was Rerina no doubt, giving him a warning to not be a total jerk and be nice. It was hard for him to really be nice since he always seemed cold and harsh. He shot her a look, then looked back at the other male.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:56 am

Ilsu
Mutt - Female - 4 Years
Tags: Matrok, Rei, Rogan & Rerina

There were many scents it sent Ilsu staggering, a little confused for a few heartbeats before she realized that most of these scents were new. Very few of the scents were old enough to be more than a few hours old. She paused at the entrance of the junkyard, before swiftly darting inside and hiding once more. Ilsu glanced around, before putting her nose to the ground to follow the most prominent scent. It belonged to a female, about four years old and it seemed that the owner of that scent had been here the longest. Huffing softly, she gave her tail a flick then pointed at the ground silently telling her brother to stay while she followed the scent. Slowly padding forward she came upon a small group of dogs, making sure to remain carefully hidden.

Matrok
Mutt - Male - 4 Years
Tags: Ilsu, Open

Cautiously padding after his sister, the solid mass of 80 plus pounds of pure muscle came to a stop as Ilsu did. He bit back a growl at her silent command but acquiesced. The tri-colored male silently watched his sister leave, before sitting down. Matrok glanced around then let out a soft hum, noting an old barrel that he could probably lay in. Mentally shrugging the brown-eyed male stood once more and trotted over to the barrel. He paused to check for rodents or any unwanted unmentionables, before entering, circling a few times and laying down. Facing the entrance to the barrel the brute laid his head on his paws, content to wait.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:05 am

Summerset smiled at Rerina, dipping her head, then turned her gaze back to Reeves. She started to follow the male, her legs trembling. "I appreciate it." She panted, licking her lips and pricking her ears with a new-found burst of determination. Her wound pulsed with pain and heat as she came up next to Reeves, limping slowly but steadily.

Lethal returned his icy gaze back to his leader. "It went great. I'm glad we found that dog, she most definitely would have died if we hadn't found her. Territory looked all clear as well, only a few older prints of dogs who passed through, I'd say a couple of days ago. Speaking of that, do we need any prey or anymore patrolling done?" Lethal flicked his tail, eyes narrowed as he scanned the junkyard. He caught an odd scent on the air, the scent of new dogs. "More dogs?" He growled, flattening his ears.

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things