๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† - [ โ™› ] โ wolf roleplay.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Postby vervainium » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:46 pm

(.โ™™. ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐x)โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๐ข ๐ ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๏ผ
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      X โ”€ "link" โŠฑ โ™‚ โŠฑ five yrs โŠฑ lunaris eta โŠฑ interest: open โŠฑ tag: enyo

indent.Link was never one to pine for world peace, but he wouldn't be lying if he said he didn't understand why the Lunaris and the Solaris fought so. But, it didn't necessarily matter at this point, he supposed. Most of them were dead, some few lucky souls made it out alive, to which Link commended them, and wished nothing but the best for them. But some hadn't been so lucky, and Link couldn't decide which were worse: being chased and killed or held captive by the Lunaris. A few unfortunate wolves had been the latter. 'Suppose I could ask,' he pondered to his own internal question. But he wouldn't ask. Not unless he was directly confronted by one of the captives โ”€ which he immensely doubted would happen.

indent.Upon the sun rising and making him finally comprehend the fact that it was time to get up, he nearly became dead-weight as he lazily slumped closer to the den floor. If he could sink through the earth, he would. But, the part of him that detested being inactive quickly overpowered his tiredness, and the ashy pelted canine rose to his pads and would saunter out into the daylight, only for his gray-blue eyes to be assaulted by the aggressive light. Link would groan in disdain, flicking his lip upward to reveal his ivories in sheer distaste for the sudden change in atmosphere.

indent.But he would get over it in little time.

indent.Stepping forward, the ashen Eta would flicker his gray hues about the camp territory. It only took a few seconds before he decided that Enyo would be the first wolf he would greet this morning. He wasn't one to interrupt a conversation between two or more wolves unless he felt he needed too. This was not one of those cases. He might as well speak to someone that he โ”€ relatively โ”€ enjoyed the company of. Enyo was a wolf he could genuinely say he liked and was maybe even inspired by. To be injured like she was and still remain independent and stubborn, and just as hardworking as before deserved some admiration. At least in Link's eyes.

indent.The Eta would give an abrupt 'boof' sound from his maw to get Enyo's attention as he made his way closer towards her. "Good mornin', Enyo," he calmly emitted. As he shifted his gaze over her frame, he would take notice her limp had gotten slightly worse... unless, Link hadn't been paying attention lately. "Mind if I join ya'?" he would inquire as he followed, awaiting an answer. "Looks like ya' had a bad night,"
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ™› ] โ 001

Postby โ€ โ€'gvre. » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:54 pm

โ™ช ๐™ˆ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐˜พ ๐™” ! ! !
    โ ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ€€ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ€€็‹‚ใŠใ—ใ„ใปใฉใซ โž
    xxxxxโœง male โœง the lunaris theta โœง 4 yrs โœง homosex/rom โœง scent ; lavender and honey โœง tags ; corvus(ment.) primroseโœง
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

it was morning. another morning means another day. and mercy dreaded it. with sleep still clouding over his eyes- it was obvious that the theta hasn't been getting enough rest lately. during the nights- the poor wolf had been attacked by nightmares. despite the time that has past- the war still haunts him. he can hear it. he can hear everything. it constantly echos in his ears. the pathetic whimpers of wolves who were too gone for saving. the permanent scars and trauma those would suffer. and the amount of deaths. oh the amount of sacrifices that were made. and for what? more territory? oh no no no. mercy knows better than that. power. they slaughtered innocent wolves for power.

wishing he could just lock himself away in shame and horror- mercy reluctantly pushed himself to his agile paws. shaking out his fur, mercy blinked multiple times. once, twice- just until the blurriness was gone. he never knew he despised the sun this much till now. making sure he looked presentable, the theta finally brushed his way out of the den- leaving the soothing scent of herbs he's gotten so used to over the years. but of course- some still clung to his fur. sitting right outside- next to the entrance of the place he just exited, mercy curled his soft tail around himself- in almost a protective stance. his eyes darted around the camp. it was nice. wolves were interacting, and it looked as if nothing ever happened between the two rivaling packs... yet it was still there. the tension. the hatred. the glares from not only prisoners and omegas, but also from lunaris wolves. at first- mercy hesitated. he didn't want to get caught staring but he simply couldn't help it. his icy eyes darted up, and although one side was pitch black, he could still catch sight of the black fur that belonged to the alpha. his ears flattened to the back of his head almost immediately.

before he let himself get lost in his thoughts though- mercy snapped himself out of it and decided to look for his two apprentices. he wanted at least one of them to go with him to stock up on their supply. eventually- he caught sight of a certain young fae. putting on another one of his motherly smiles- mercy trotted over towards primrose. "good morning" the theta greeted smoothly. just slightly larger than the young iota, mercy cocked his head to the side. "care to join me? i want to go out and look for some more supplies. we can also bring another wolf with us... for protection"

โ˜พ ๐™† ๐™„ ๐™… ๐™Š ! ! !
    โ ใ‚ใชใŸใฏๆ‚ช้ญ”ใจ่ธŠใฃใฆใ„ใพใ™ โž
    xxxxxโ˜พ fae โ˜พ the loner โ˜พ 4 yrs โ˜พ bisex/rom โ˜พ scent ; peppermint and cinnamon โ˜พ tags ; openโ˜พ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

with an annoyed flick of her ear. the dark figure that laid inside a hollow tree let out a low growl of annoyance. her tongue darted out to swipe away the water that had decided to drip onto her muzzle. lately- kijo's been staying up. since during the day lunaris security was way too tight. she couldn't even feed herself with the stench of the pack's scent everywhere. oh well. opening only one of her blazing amber eyes, kijo peaked outside the tree before deciding it was safe. usually the black fae would go into hiding at this time. and may or may not try to figure out a plan to save the remaining solaris wolves- while at the same time- digging her fangs into the neck of the alpha that took her pack away from her. revenge was the only thing in her mind now. she refused to think about anything else- only that one goal was enough to keep her going.

shoving herself out of the tree, kijo parted her jaws slightly to scent the air for any other wolves before coming to the conclusion that she was safe and away from prying eyes. lowering herself to the ground, the black figure stretched her paws out in front of her and let a yawn rumble out of her throat. she felt a satisfying click in her spine before finally rising up to her full size again. just then- a light breeze washed over her, tugging at the dark coat that kept the she-wolf warm. it was like a gentle whisper in her ear told her to make her way towards the falls- and being one who listens to her gut feeling- she did.

after one last stretch- kijo began to make her way towards the water source. her paws were light and gently on the earth under her, it was as if it was simply a delicate being. she made little to no noise as she weaved through the dying trees which have already lost to the autumn weather. letting a sigh fall from her, kijo was glad to hear the roar of the waterfall. it wasn't too far anymore, and only then did she realize why her gut told her to go there. she was thirsty. way too thirsty and dehydrated for her own good. feeling thrill rush through her spine, kijo's light walk turned into a small trot as she neared her destination. and when she finally arrived, a rare smile washed over her. leaning over the bank, kijo let her eyes gently close as she lapped up the cool liquid- it felt nice. it was reassuring strangely. despite losing everything- it was nice to know that at least she still had the forest.

โ™ก ๐™‹ ๐™ ๐™„ ๐™‰ ๐˜พ ๐™€ ๐™Ž ๐™Ž ! ! !
    โ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โž
    xxxxxโ™ก fae โ™ก the omega โ™ก 5 yrs โ™ก heterosex/rom โ™ก scent ; petrichor and peaches โ™ก tags ; โ™ก

it was dark. so so dark. whimpers left her and the only thing she could see within the emptiness was a crimson liquid. it smelt like death. the metallic scent washed over her and slowly- despite her protests, her body moved forwards. following the trail that she has seen so many times in her dreams. she already knew what she was doing to be met with. forcing her eyes shut, she prayed, prayed someone woke her up. but nobody did. she was stuck in her nightmare once again. choking back a small sob, princess felt fear rush up her spine as her paws finally brushed against something soft. it was fur. she didn't want to open her eyes. she wished that she would just, wake up. wake up back in her own camp with her mate, the father of the pups only her brother knew of. but no. because she opened her eyes and there it was. the body of the person who swooped her off her paws and saved her from her misery. with a loud yelp, princess immediately awoke. eyes wide and breathing heavy- her throat felt dry. so so dry. she couldn't make out a single word and the only thing that was running through her mind was 'im sorry im sorry im sorry'. she just wanted it to stop.

looking around, princess noticed a few glares and her ears immediately flattened again, her tail dropped and she lowered her head, muttering another one of her "im sorry"s before deciding she's annoyed the wolves here enough. dragging herself out of her nest, it was only then did the fae realize how heavy her stomach's gotten. possibly in a few more weeks- or months it would start getting more noticeable. and that is when her and her brother will need to get serious about this whole faking thing. it was only the night before did she tell ulysses about her affair. she was ready for anything. for him to lash out, call her an idiot and maybe even tell the alpha. but he didn't. and princess has never been more grateful. she cried that night- sobbing about how grateful she was that she still had her littermate.

just as princess was starting to get lost in her thoughts, she was blocked by a wall of hunger. a growl suddenly erupted from her stomach and her ears immediately turned red. ah, she forgot. she hasnt eaten in quite literally days. trying her best to avoid eye contact with anyone, princess dragged her gaze along the ground till it reached the pile of pray. most of it was just scraps now. a pathetic stuff that was mostly bones. gulping- the she-wolf felt her mouth begin to water. but she forced the thought aside. others needed it more than her. she can't be so selfish! especially if she wants these pups to grow up happy! so with that thought in mind, princess snapped her head away to another direction, trying her best to distract herself from her hunger by watching as leaves fell- ah. how nice autumn is.
โ€ โ€'gvre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โซ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐š 001

Postby gull. » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:48 pm

โซ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐š โˆxx( rank ) ฮผแฟฆ / mu ( age ) four years ( gender ) female ( tags ) ulysses ( mentions ) perci, corvus
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xxxxConcordia had never been prone to excessive hours of lazing around in her den, or sleeping more than five hours a night. She was always up before the sun. Occasionally she would cross paths with Persephone who was usually on her way to or from her morning walk. Concordia didn't speak much with others. Always too afraid she would slip and make a comment that would be perceived as coming from a state of disloyalty to Lunaris, or perhaps she would accidentally say something embarrassing about herself or others, or worse, she would open her mouth and have nothing to say at all. Her brain would shut down, her mouth would dry up, she would stand there looking like a complete fool. These types of fears, among other irrational ones, crossed the red wolf's mind at least twenty-five times a day.

xxxxDespite those fears, Concordia had not once experienced the slightest discomfort while negotiating among her pack-mates or the pack's rivals. She always did her best to listen, silently prepare her argument, then speak. This left no room for ad-libbing and stumbling herself with clumsy, misplaced words. She contemplated the reason behind that odd behavior of hers as she strode past the den of the Alpha, Corvus. So as to show her respect, the she-wolf dipped her head in his direction as she passed, hoping that would be enough to reconfirm the fear of his subjects that she knew Corvus so loved. He craved it, even, thought Concordia. Although she feared him with every particle in her body, she knew better than to ignore him or treat him as less than her leader.

xxxxContinuing on through the pack grounds until her paws met the tall, sharp-edged blades of meadow grass. She meandered toward a small stream, taking in the warmth from the now rising sun; warmth that would only grow scarcer as the days grew shorter and the nights dimmer. Concordia rested her chest against her rust shaded paws as she lapped the icy, refreshing water. Once she had finished, the always alert Mu surveyed the rest of the meadow. It seemed she was alone- that is until she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. She noticed Ulysses, huddling down into the grass. His vision seemed to trail off somewhere, but Concordia hadn't the faintest clue where.

xxxxOthers would perhaps approach and make conversation, but once again, this Mu was the "quiet, awkward" type, so conversation wasn't usually for her. Instead she rested on her haunches, gazing in the same direction as the Epsilon, trying to figure out what was so captivating.
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ™› ] โ the sun & the sea

Postby Canis. » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:20 pm

โ˜€ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘จ ! !
      gender . male x age . two and a half x pack . lunaris x rank . iota x scent . firewood & maple x
      tags . - x mentions . corvus, mercy, persephone, primrose

Soma had been awake since long before the morning sun had threatened to peer over distant mountains and begun to bathe their world in gloomy warmth. His sleep had been restless and plagued with memories that still bore deep wounds, unable to shake them from himself the same way he might the morning dew, and after some effort found it easier to just give up for the night and allow his mind to clear at its own pace.

It was hard fought effort to forget the sheer, cruel brutality he had been witness to, thrust into the horrors of war at the beginning of his apprenticeship as conflict with the solaris wolves reached a climatic breaking point with Corvus' relentless and brutal crusade. Before that moment, he hadn't even been able to fathom another wolf being so utterly merciless and savage.. And sometimes, the young wolf swore he could still smell the sharp scent of iron and marrow, it having hung like a cloud over the forest and fields as they searched for the wounded. It..

He never wanted to experience such an awful, horrible thing again. The mere thought of it made his stomach twist painfully, and earned a quiet whine.

In an attempt to keep from disturbing both Mercy and other iotas-- although the theta's sleep seemed to be just as restless as his own-- the small, cream furred iota had slunk out of their den as quietly as he could manage. For a time he had resigned to sit at its mouth, allowing himself to gaze quietly up at the moon and become lost in the sounds of the night. Without the sun, the slight chill in the autumn air bit at him with each gentle breeze, but Soma didn't seem to mind. It helped to ground him, even if only slightly. He lost track of how long he sat there, just taking in the world around him before finally forcing himself to his paws.

A faint sunbeam had managed to slip through the thick canopy and the pale wolf couldn't help but stare wistfully at it as he clambered to a rocky vantage point above the healer's den. Once there, he chose to lay down and rest his head on the tops of his forepaws, tail curling to the side and twitching subtly as he awaited for the sleepy pack to begin to rouse. Wolves had begun to stumble out of their dens and into the midst of their packmates, although perhaps most interesting was seeing the distinctive agouti fae which slipped back into camp along with the rising sun. Soma felt his ears instinctively perk to attention in his curiosity, but before he could even think to hop down from his settlement the phi had already disappeared into the shadows of the den which harbored the solaris wolves. Bright, amber iris' lingered for a few moments longer, mind moving faster than comprehension, before finally returning to regard the rest of the camp quietly. An unusual thing from the typically energetic iota, but sleepless nights had tempered his spirits, if only slightly.

It didn't even fully register with him as he spotted Mercy's white coat that the theta had managed to pad out of the den without him noticing, although he muted any excitement as the older male called to a familiar petite fae. If they were heading out, one of the iotas would likely have to remain behind in case their knowledge was needed, and at this moment that responsibility seemed like it would likely fall to Soma.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โžท โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘จ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ ! !
      gender . male x age . four x pack . lunaris x rank . delta x scent . rain & seasalt x
      tags . - x mentions . lockus

The wirey, russet wolf was quick to rise with the morning sun as a stray ray managed to sneak through the entrance to the den and positioned itself squarely on their muzzle, making it hard to ignore. With a low huff of indigence Ahti would push himself upright and stretch himself out, giving his coat a good shake to help dislodge any pesky pieces of bedding that had decided to cling and outstay their welcome. Tired eyes flickered around the den in silence for a moment, resting briefly on the fae which still slumbered before redirecting toward the opening as his paws carried him out into the heart of their camp.

His gaze squinted slightly as it adjusted to the sunlight in comparison to the gloom of the den, right ear flicking in a passive display of annoyance. For some reason, Ahti felt as if this was going to be a long day and that thought caused him to grimace. All of the days recently had begun to bleed together, and they had all started to feel longer. The heavy air which hung throughout the camp did nothing to alleviate things; tensions simmering and fuses running short, it was only a matter of time before someone finally snapped, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to be around when it happened.. but likewise, with things how they were, both he and Lockus had not as active of a role to play since the absolute routing of the solaris wolves.

Currently, no other packs resided close enough to be considered a potential threat or necessitate correspondence to relieve worries. Although Ahti had been making an effort to be useful in other ways in the meantime, there was only so much he could do to assist his packmates as things were. In spite of his speed and stamina, he does not have the strength of an eta or a lambada, and while he felt comfortable tagging along with an upsilon patrol things within the territory had been.. quiet, following the end of the war. While he knew better than to become complacent with how things were, these just happened to be the facts; the ones that he would acknowledge anyways.
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leila [1]

Postby Epiclilkitty » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:19 pm

L E I L A ! !
    2 Yrs Old | Female | Loner | Mood: Curious, Wary | Tagged: Ullysses | Word Count: 867 Words

She had first noticed him a quarter moon ago. Leila couldn't be sure if he had been watching her for longer than that, or if it was a new occurrence when she first spotted him, but her morning ritual had been pretty much the same for the last two moons so it was really any wolf's guess. At first, his presence had made her wary and she almost hadn't returned after that first day of noticing him. After all, she was trespassing and he looked much bigger and stronger than she was. She could hold her own in a fight, but he looked like a wolf who had spent years honing his skill. Or at least, that was what she got from looking at his battle-scarred figure. In the end, she had decided not to let his presence deterred her from her quest, however. She might be trespassing, but if he were that concerned about her presence, she felt he wouldn't hesitate to remove her. Besides, she did have a reason for being within the wolf's territory every morning, though that reason might make any sane wolf look at her like she had been bonkers. But Leila had always had a kind and compassionate soul, forever incapable of watching another creature suffer. So when she had stumbled across the injured fox, her first instinct hadn't been to just put it out of its misery. She had been consumed with a need and a determination to help the pitiful creature. She was no Theta or Iota, but she knew enough about herbs from her time in her old Theta's den that she managed to make a poultice to help the creature. The fox had been scared at first but seemed to accept that she wasn't intending on hurting if after the first few days. It even perked up now whenever it saw her approaching with fresh herbs and something for it to eat.

The fox was almost healed now, and she was almost sad at the prospect because it would mean no longer taking care of the little creature. Foxes and wolves didn't share the same language, but the company had been nice. She hadn't spoken to another creature since the last rogue she had run into several moons back. They had traveled together for a while before going their separate ways, but she missed the companionship. This wolf, however, was a conundrum. A big, battle-scarred wolf like him? One would think he would be keen on protecting his territory from a trespasser, but he had made no move against her since she first spotted him. Now, he showed up almost daily and would just watch her from afar, always disappearing by the time she was finished feeding and checking on the fox's wound. He never tried to approach her, never tried to initiate any kind of contact, and it was beginning to drive her crazy with curiosity. So much so, that she finally couldn't take it anymore and decided to try and initiate contact with him instead. So on that morning, Leila left her den extra early, taking care of the fox and then sneaking up to the hill he usually watched her from. She hid in the tall grass, making sure she was downwind and waited. Like clockwork, the large reddish-gold male came creeping up the hill, wiggling through the grass on his belly as if he didn't stick out like a sore thumb. Really, what was he thinking, the grass was green. He was a bright reddish color. Also, he was a pretty big wolf.

Being that it was her first time being this close to him, Leila took a moment to study the wolf. He was a handsome brute, that was for sure. This close, she could scent what she had previously suspected. He was a pack wolf, not a fellow loner, and a high ranking one by the looks of him. He was large, muscular, and his battle scars spoke of years spent fighting for his Alpha's cause. She was guessing a Beta or Epilson or something of the sort. She almost turned around and sneaked away then and there. She hadn't willingly strayed this close to a pack wolf since leaving her home. She and packs simply didn't mix and she knew getting caught up with any pack wolf would be a silly thing to do. But she was so curious about him and why he hadn't driven her from his pack's territory that it was like her paws were rooted to the spot. So she did something else, something she probably should have thought through more thoroughly and that could definitely get her injured or worse considering she was sneaking up on a much stronger wolf in his own territory. She spoke.
      "Are you looking for me?" She drawled, rising from her hiding spot and cocking her head as she blinked pale green eyes down at the wolf. Despite her cavalier question, the brown and white patched she-wolf was tensed to flee if necessary, but something in her gut told her that he wasn't here to hurt her. That maybe he was as curious about her as she was about him.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† - [ โ™› ] โ wolf roleplay.

Postby . mira . » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:01 am

[ j u n o ]
โ™ก female โ™ก
โ™ก four years โ™ก
โ™ก lambada โ™ก
โ™ก lunaris pack โ™ก
โ™ก tags; open โ™ก
The discolored dew landed with a splash on the fae's head. The tiny splash of cold water was enough to shake her out of her mindless thoughts. She tilted her mottled-colored head and looked up at the dewy leaves, as if daring them to drip on her again.

All wolves like to say they rise early with much to do, but this is untrue. Juno knew first-hand when she padded through camp that morning. Though a group had gathered that Juno had no desire to join, they all shared the same weary-sad faces that those who have been awoken or kept awake by nightmares have. Not the faces of early-awakening warriors eager to get started on their massive list of important tasks. Juno considered herself one of the rare few who awoke early because they enjoyed silence, peace, and genuinely had an important job to be done. Many of the Lunaris pack member fell into the other category - either sleeping in late and trying to avoid the day from happening, or awakening early because their nightmares were unrelenting. That or they had injuries that pained them into the night.

Juno enjoyed the autumn, despite the pesky wetness that came along. The sun was shifting through the trees, and a light wind rattled the leaves. Just outside camp Juno paused and took a moment for her caramel orbs to take in her surroundings. Nothing but the lone mouse scuttling through the underbrush. The mouse was lucky - Juno wasn't in a killing mood this morning.

[ o s i r i s ]
โ™ฃ male โ™ฃ
โ™ฃ four years โ™ฃ
โ™ฃ rogue โ™ฃ
โ™ฃ tags; kijo โ™ฃ
Crouching low, a grin plastered across his maw, Osiris followed his prey. He was fairly sure that they weren't aware of his presence, and he was delighted - being a large brute like him made silent padding through the fallen trees difficult. The very faint sounds stopped. So did Osiris. He lifted his nose, trying to catch a whiff of the prey's scent, but the wind was too fierce, and he was upwind. Soon enough the prey would smell him and take off. He listened more intently for sounds. His grayish black ears tilted forward, then slowly to each side. The rushing waterfall ruined his efforts to hear whatever this creature he had been tracking was doing and Osiris growled softly. Nature was against him this morning. He might as well get a drink, and if he was lucky the prey was there, not gone yet.

The creature was crouched low to the water, lapping fiercely. The black silhouette was indistinguishable through the bright orange and yellow leaves but looked weak. Wind shifted course and now the scent was delivered to his sensitive nostrils. A wolf. Though disappointed that his rumbling stomach wouldn't be fed just yet, Osiris was a social wolf and every opportunity to meet another canine was enjoyable.

Osiris padded closer, now making no effort to be silent. He hoped the black wolf wouldn't be startled and dart off or be aggressive as they looked weak and Osiris was a big wolf. The wolf was now identifiable as a female. Osiris had never seen her before. She was small, not dainty, but clearly below average height and weight. The opposite was true for the brute. Osiris padded out from the trees, watching the fae with curious brown-flecked eyes.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ 001 ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข 000

Postby ordinary people » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:33 am

โ™” โ” ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜
cismale โ” four โ” kappa โ” bisexual โ” pine and elderflowers
pack: lunaris โ”โ”โ” tags; princess โ”โ”โ” mentions; corvus
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
The brute remained in the den longer than usual, his side pressed tightly against the cold wall which had been numbing his flank for quite a while. It would be logical for him to move or even shuffle away but he was physically exhausted, wanting to rest up before his duties eventually make him leave so he could gather the lambadas to prepare for a hunt. The red wolf had stayed up, drowning in thoughts, until the white orb stopped in the middle of the sky which illuminating the surrounding forest and the only sound was the eeriness of silence. Or at least that's what he last remembered before his body forced him into a slumber.

At the hustling sounds of other pack members, dread washed over the Kappa; the day had started and the last thing he wanted was to be caught lazing around; definitely not by Corvus. He was smart enough to fear that wolf, anyone who said otherwise were lying. The Alpha was cold, right down to the bone, it would be unsurprising if his heart was frozen. Vermello must admit, watching his slaughter of the last leader was admirable, Corus successfully got what he wanted and nobody dared challenge him after such a performance but the war with the Solaris Pack was completely unnecessary. Not that he cared of the losses caused by Corvus's bloodlust or maybe he cared for one in particular but non of that matters now. Dragging himself off the bedding clad ground, the male rolled his aching shoulders and smacked his mouth before shaking pieces of dry grass the had imbedded itself into his shaggy pelt. Once her was satisfied that it was all out, he left the den.

The crisp autumn air helped awaken the canine as he stood at the mouth of the den, observing the fellow pack members. It appeared that many had been out for a fair while, lingering around the camp site. Very useful of them. The disappointing pile of scraps and bones caught Verm's attention and a wolf in particular; the omega princess. She was at the pile, looking expectedly hungry, there was never much left of a kill once everyone else had finished, leaving the omegas with the scraps and undesirable parts. Approaching the greyish fae, Vermello stationed himself next to her but his gaze remained on the 'food.' "Has the selection disappointed you?" he asked calmly, voice still slightly gruff from the recent lack of use. It was now clear that a hunt was necessary today and he will need to assemble the Lambadas as soon as possible, so chances of an successful hunt was higher.
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

enyo / persephone / ulysses

Postby broken* » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:26 pm

โ™›. โ”€โ”€ โ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผน๏ผฏโž
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    ( 4 y/o ) ( female ) ( gamma ) ( "the cripple" ) ( tags: lincoln )
    โ™›. โ”€โ”€ โ the whole truth is often hidden from view. โž

the stubborn she-wolf probably wandered further from camp than she should have; she had definitely gone out to a distance that she knew would upset mercy if he found her out here. the pack theta and herself had grown quite close over the last few months, since the battle where her leg snapped. due to him being the highest ranked, most experienced healer of the pack, she had spent several moons just recovering within his den, so that he was there to help her with everything that she needed during the healing process. she knew that if he hadnt noticed by now that she was gone from the camp, he definitely would at some point before or after her return, but she would deal with his soft criticisms later. as she ventured deeper into the forest, she began to take notice of a sound behind her. she made no sign that she had noticed her shadow, instead continuing to calmly limp on as though nothing had changed, but her perception completely had. her swiveling ears were now honed into one sound alone; the soft crunch of leaves and twigs under the heavy paws of another wolf. her nostrils began to flare deeply to try and catch a scent, to see if it was a loner or someone she knew, but they were smart and were walking downwind of her so she couldnt tell. her body was getting prepared to tense, as mentally the white and gray wolf was preparing herself to turn and confront the follower, when she heard a sound coming from the wolf.

the sound was very abrupt, and had she not already taken note of his presence, any regular wolf would have practically jumped out of their skin. enyo stopped walking, taking the time to rest her crippled leg by placing her weight primarily on her right side, raising her yellow eyes to meet the gaze of the wolf who had followed her. "hello lincoln. am i really that loud with my limp that you found it easy to follow the sound, or did you have to actually use your nose to find my scent?" her words could seem harsh to the sensitive wolves who didn't know her very well, but someone like this eta, whose company she had spent with quite a few times as of late, should know better than to be insulted by her words. if anything, it was her way of playful teasing, minus actually appearing playful. her tone of voice was a bit gruff, but that was just normal for her when she was in pain or first thing in the morning. as he continued to speak, her yellow eyes peered at him intensely, not breaking the eye contact for any reason; some wolves found it intimidating when she did this, but that was precisely the reason. especially now with her disability, she needed some way to appear stronger, to still instill that wariness. "if you must join me then i suppose i can't stop you. and my night was no worse than normal. it was my own fault, i hadnt gathered any new bedding for myself in awhile. i have to constantly gather soft plants like moss to soften the den, since corvus tends to get all of the furs and pelts."

โ™›. โ”€โ”€ โ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅโž
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    ( 4 y/o ) ( female ) ( phi ) ( "the therapist" ) ( tags: vernon )
    โ™›. โ”€โ”€ โ kindness is loving others more than they deserve. โž

the dainty she-wolf tried to keep her voice down, not wanting to awaken the other two prisoners too early, especially not wanting to deal with amora's wrath for causing her to lose out on sleep. her soft gray eyes watched his own eyes light up a bit as she greeted him, something that made her heart swell a little. if she did nothing but provide temporary happiness or a glimmer of hope to the solaris wolves, then she would feel like she had done a great deed. she was put on this earth to help others, in whatever capacity she possibly could. she met his pretty brown eyes as she listened to him speak, enjoying the deep tone that his voice held to it. she noticed some of the moss she had set down had gotten caught in his fur, more noticeable in him than the two faes because of his dark black fur. she couldnt help but chuckle softly as she watched him try to get the moss off, smiling sweetly at him as he gave her that small smile that he provided her as well. she opened her maw to speak to him, only to be cut off by his shakiness as he attempted to stand. the small fae leapt towards him without thinking, pushing her body against his chest to provide him some stability in an attempt to hold him up. "hey there, take it easy. dont push yourself okay? you definitely dont have the strength right now to do too much." she felt her heart begin to pound at the closeness, having never really even touched the large brute before. was it bad that she liked the feeling of his coarse fur against her soft fur, his large frame against her small frame? taking a step back once she felt he was stabilized, she gave him a very shy smile, slightly embarrassed at touching him without his consent. "yeah, actually. it may sound silly but i get kind of nervous eating in front of others, so i tend to break off a piece and hide it in my den to eat it when i get hungry. if you're comfortable coming with me, i have my own private den due to my rank, so i can make sure you dont get bothered for a few minutes so you can eat."

โ™›. โ”€โ”€ โ๏ผต๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผณโž
    ( 5 y/o ) ( male ) ( epsilon ) ( "the bodyguard" ) ( tags: leila )
    โ™›. โ”€โ”€ โ loyalty is more than a word; its a way of life. โž

the large red-tan brute lay comfortably within the tall grasses; he knew that he didnt necessarily blend in color-wise with the meadow, as the majority of the plants were various shades of green at the moment. once fall was in full swing and truly faded into the winter, he would be more comfortable, as the dying grass and the browning trees were much more similar to his pelt color. his mind was still a whirlwind of racing thoughts as his soft brown eyes continued to scan the meadows around him for the strange fae he had been watching for several weeks now. his nostrils began to flare as a strange scent came upon him, but not until he heard an almost playful voice with a thick drawl call out to him, and in a moment he was on his feet, turned his body in a one-eighty to face the voice, and there she was in all of her glory. he took in her scent deeply, and was surprised to find that she smelled not of solaris wolf; he knew obviously that she was not a lunaris wolf, but being this close to her, being able to really take in her scent, he could tell that she did not have the distinct scent of the solaris wolves either. this thought was further confirmed as his brown eyes looked over her body; her brown fur had multiple large white patches scattered across it, something he had never before seen but certainly would have remembered. he met her green eyes, his own clearing of the tumultuous confusion and being filled with a light curiosity, as he took a single step towards her. he tried to straighten up his form to appear confident, for whatever reason feeling very subconscious about the many various battle scars that had been torn into him over the years. "i could lie and say i didnt know what you were talking about, but that would be a lie. every fiber of my being tells me to chase you off of our pack land, but there is something unique about you that for whatever reason makes me fight that instinct... who are you? whats your name? where are you from? i know every wolf from the lunaris pack, and i have the faces of every solaris wolf still alive ingrained into my memory, and you are neither of them."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leila [2]

Postby Epiclilkitty » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 pm

L E I L A ! !
    2 Yrs Old | Female | Loner | Mood: Curious, Wary | Tagged: Ullysses

As the male turned to face her, Leila took a step back just in case but still, the brute made no move to attack her. It was odd, really. There were a million things that Leila ought to be feeling right now, from fear to anger to resentment. This was a wolf that had undoubtedly helped bring about the death of her packmates. Of her brothers, of her parents, of the wolves who had watched her grow up. She felt none of those things right now, however, and she didn't think it was due to her lack of connection to her former pack. Leila had never connected well with her packmates; they had all thought her odd, and they frowned upon her inability to conform to their expectations. She had left them moons ago, long before their final battle with Lunaris. But even then, one would think she would feel something other than burning curiosity and a surprising sense of companionship that she wasn't sure she had ever experienced... except for maybe with Micah before his death. Sitting back on her haunches, she watched as he stepped closer, his own gaze burning with that same curiosity that flickered in her. It took her a second to figure out how to answer his questions, but ultimately she decided that if he were being truthful, she should be the same. "Obviously not every wolf. My name is Leila and... well, let's just say I left Solaris long before the battle with Lunaris," she said, dropping her eyes briefly as she tried to shove down the memories threatening to plague her. She chose not to offer up the part about her technically being the sole heir to the tattered remains of that pack. Instead, she chose to try and redirect the conversation off of her former pack and back onto him. "And you? Who are you, other than a Lunaris Wolf?"
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โซ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐š 002

Postby gull. » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:17 pm

โซ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐š โˆxx( rank ) ฮผแฟฆ / mu ( age ) four years ( gender ) female ( tags ) Ahti ( mentions ) Ulysses, Leila
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

An unfamiliar wolf stepped into the light of the meadow. Her characteristics were striking, and Concordia couldn't place her with a resemblance to Lunaris nor the fallen Solaris. She stayed huddled down in the grass for a few moments longer, waiting on Ulysses reaction. Has he been planning to ambush and execute this loner? Concordia thought to herself. But as she examined the body language of both wolves, neither exuded an air of hostility. They began to converse, and so the Mu thought it best to leave, suddenly realizing how awkward and embarrassed she felt by spying on the two.

She slunk back to camp quietly. On her way in, she noticed Ahti emerging from his den. He had proven himself as a trustful and steadfast Delta during the war. Mu's, Delta's and Phi's shared a type of brotherhood, Concordia always thought. Their roles were all similar in some way, and they helped each other by doing their jobs as peacemakers properly. Deciding it best not to go too long without speaking to someone, (as the last conversation she could recall had been two weeks ago, when Covus was angry about something or other) Concordia lowered her head and let out a low bark to alert Ahti of her presence.
    Salutations, Ahti. Concordia paused between her words, realizing she didn't quite have a conversation planned out, unlike how she usually did. Are things on the border still boring? She asked, lowering her haunches to the ground and resting her body against the cold, solid dirt.
Last edited by gull. on Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me