◆ Diametric [pack dog rp]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

◆ Diametric [pack dog rp]

Postby exempt » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:39 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

◆ Diametric ◆

Settled deep in the mountains in rural Colorado, two dog packs have lived side by side for generations. Relations between the two have usually been friendly, but interactions are scarce. The South Pass pack has taken home in a small ghost town, making their dens in the abandoned structures, while the Aruna Peak pack has taken home in the wilderness. When humans come and begin once more developing the land, they unknowingly disturb the peace agreement between the two packs, pushing them both further out of their own territory. Will they learn to trust each other in these conditions, or will it push the groups further apart?
Last edited by exempt on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◆ packs

Postby exempt » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:15 pm

There are 3 guards and 3 hunters per pack, and 1 of each other rank. Pups, elders, and loners have no set amount.

South Pass Pack
This pack lives in the midst of South Pass, a once abandoned town partially taken over by nature. They mostly hunt animals within the town limits, getting fresh water from a medium river that runs through the center. When the humans come back and start destroying their homes in order to rebuild, they must be careful where they step foot.

Alpha :: Naomi
Beta ::
Delta :: Lola
Healer :: Farley
Pups ::
Lead hunter :: Chance
Hunters ::
Lead Guard :: reserved [ᴡɪʟᴅꜱɪɢʜᴛ]
Guards :: Bear, reserved [noctem.]
Elders ::

Aruna Peak Pack
This pack has been taken back to their roots, living in the midst of nature. They hold a deep respect for the earth, and it provides them with everything they require. While space and prey is plentiful, they are at risk during harsh weather conditions. When the humans come back and start exploiting their resources, clear-cutting sections of trees and dumping in their water, their forced to watch the land they love fall victim to development.

Alpha :: Hopper
Beta :: reserved [noctem.]
Delta ::
Healer :: Allie
Pups ::
Lead hunter ::
Hunters :: Milky, reserved [ᴡɪʟᴅꜱɪɢʜᴛ]
Lead Guard ::
Guards :: Lance
Elders ::

Loners
Cricket
[3/? res dxrmon, noctem., & ᴡɪʟᴅꜱɪɢʜᴛ]

Last edited by exempt on Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 11 times in total.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◆ rules

Postby exempt » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:21 pm

Rules

Realistic dogs only
Don't fight out of character
No godmodding/powerplaying
Only one of your dogs may be a high rank
Don't have a crush on your own character
Try to keep everything at least semi realistic
Try to have diverse breeds, not only large breeds
Your character may not be a wolf or wolf hybrid
(I may accept a few if asked privately, but not many)
You may have as many characters as you can handle
Don't start roleplaying if I have not accepted your form(s)
Create your own form, it doesn't have to be anything fancy
Characters of all sexualities, genders, etc. are welcomed
Post all forms, reservations, and discussion on the discussion

Last edited by exempt on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◆ season & weather

Postby exempt » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:51 pm

season: late summer
weather: partly clouded, windy

this rp is now open!
pm me reservations
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◆ res

Postby exempt » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:57 pm

reserved in case we need another post for something.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◆ Diametric [pack dog rp]

Postby exempt » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:29 am

up
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◆ Lola [one]

Postby startea » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:40 am

LOLA
female | South Pass | english springer spaniel | 3 years | delta | form
───────────────────────────────────────────
The young female had woken up very early that morning and had decided to patrol the surrounding area. After waking up in her bed made up of a couple of old rags left by humans, she had left the abandoned building where they had sheltered from the rain. The road was still wet but extremely silent while the little dog walked slowly between the various buildings: some were decadent, others covered with plants that now grew between the cracks in the walls, "humans don't know how to keep things they care about" she thought as she reached the small river that flowed into the greenest area of ​​the city. In this area the plants had proliferated and covered the park benches and lampposts, it was the place she loved most, she sat on the soft, cool lawn to watch the river flow silently, when there were humans it was probably much dirtier but in that moment it was clean.

She looked up at the sky to see the dawn sprouting beyond the forest, the branches of the old trees filtered the warm light of the sun while the young dog remained motionless looking at that landscape. Suddenly something caught her attention, across the river and beyond the park was the forest, she focused on an area between two trees just outside the decadent park: a figure moved quickly through the leaves of the bushes, Lola had grown up in that area and lived there long to recognize those who crossed the place. That was certainly not a human, they are not agile at all and are really intrusive, but that was not even a deer and certainly too big to be a wolf, "is it a dog?" she thought to herself as she stood up, the female remained on the lookout but in a few seconds she was no longer able to see the mysterious figure.

Slightly confused, she decided to return to the pack that had probably begun to wake up, she started to run with agility, passed the park and took a shortcut, she passed under a fence and through an old abandoned store with two entrances. She darted along the road running over puddles, the wind in her fur and splashes on her legs made her feel free.
She slowed down near an electricity pole that fell in the middle of the road and cautiously walked around it, here was the abandoned building where they had spent the night, the windows were broken and the walls full of cracks, the door was gone and it was easy to enter it, inside there was a small, bare room but in a second room there were carpets, blankets, mattresses and old furniture, the other members of the pack slept there. She sat in a corner watching them start to wake up, she wagged her tail slightly before communicating with them,"good morning everyone", the room was filled with yawns and sighs as she walked up to the center and started looking around.
startea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hop [1] • far [1] • crick [1]

Postby exempt » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:32 pm

Hopper • great pyrenees x anatolian shepherd • aruna peak alpha • location // forest • tagged // n/a
    Hopper had awoken before the sun emitted its first rays of light over the land, rising from his den and patrolling the outskirts of their territory. He did this most mornings, before meeting with his pack mates. It helped to know their current situation, particularly if their land had been crossed by unfamiliar or unwelcome paws. Their territory boarded with one side of the city, and this was where his patrol ended. The exact line between the packs was blurry, but his pack was not welcomed to step paw past the buildings, and their pack was not welcome to step paw in this section of the forest.

He peered out at the crumbling city, the sun just starting to touch the top of the distant trees, then turned to head back towards the main pack grounds. Earlier, he'd picked up the scent of a few humans, and spent nearly half an hour trying to track them down with no avail. It worried him, humans hadn't been in the city for the length of his entire life, but a few of them had recently been back. As much as he didn't like the idea, he knew he'd have to meet with the other pack to discuss this.

Farley • whippet • south pass healer • location // pack house • tagged // lola
    The small canine was startled awake with an enthusiastic "good morning, everyone!" Her eyes flung open, body jolting upright, but was instantly relaxed when she realized her own situation. Her muzzle opened to emit a high-pitched yawn, her paws stretching out forward. She glanced around the room at her fellow pack dogs, then finally stood. She'd slept on one of the smaller blankets, a blue fuzzy material with stars, balled up underneath her.

"Good morning, Lola." The whippet dipped her head in greeting. Her eyes blinked heavily several times, trying to work the early fatigue out of her system. The delta passed her as she made her way to the center of the room, and Farley's eyes followed her. She wondered where the alpha was, but quickly passed this thought over. Naomi had always put the dog on edge.

Cricket • smooth collie x cattle dog • loner • location // edge of city • tagged // mentions lola
    The energetic dog was uncharacteristically tired, his breathing labored as he stood at the edge of the trees, looking out at the city that had since been abandoned by humans. He'd traveled much through the night, following along the single road that wove through the mountains. Although he wasn't sure where it would lead him, this place was not it. The scent of dogs was strong, very strong, and he was now in the middle of what he assumed was pack land. Although he didn't yet realize that the line was divided into two packs, not just one, it was clear that he didn't belong, and this idea got his attention.

The canine froze as he caught sight of brown and white female, hardly visible out across the river and in the human city, but she was there. As she turned her head towards him, he expected her to see him, but she was focused on something else. He took the opportunity to move the opposite way, staying along the line of trees. When he looked back towards her, she was gone, and he was left worrying about what she had seen.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:54 pm

𝐧𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 ◆ 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 ◆ 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐳𝐨𝐢 ◆ 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 ◆ 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 ◆ 𝐭𝐚𝐠: cricket, mentions lola

Like a ghost on the wind, Naomi's eerie movements were silent. She moved without a word, her creepy smile not fading as she peered and gently cooed for her precious meal to show itself. She paused when the faintest hint of a noise dared to wail on the wind. Her head cocked to the side, her floppy ears comically bouncing in a manner that could make a baby cry. And like a spider trying to avoid being crushed, she skittered off. Long legs flailing and tongue lolling with noticeable drool. She knew what she heard - the notably weak sound of a scattering prey animal. A fine fat, juicy vermin.

But there was something else that was bothering the dog... and in fact... it was another... dog? Yes. It was. It was close, at least, close enough to be detected. The slim Borzoi rose her maw into the air and let the scents carry themselves to her. It was a dog - it was... two dogs! Swiftly she moved forward, like a charging bull... only a hairy, gangly bully with stilts for legs. She noticed Lola first, minding her own business and... she ignored the other dog? Was Naomi going crazy? She would need to deal with Lola later, right now she was just absolutely purely curious of the dog who ventured close enough to the city.

It was not a smell she recognized... but it was intriguing enough for her want to check it out herself instead of sending someone else to do it. Which was quite rare for her to do. Belatedly, her probably laser-guided sighthound eyes found her target. A tri-color mutt attempting to keep his distance from... probably from her, to be quite honest. She could already tell this would be delightfully fun.

A creepy smile pulled at her maw as she lowered her head and padded every so swiftly towards the dog. "My dear!" she barked, a rather high pitched, unpleasant sound. "Are you lost?"
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◆ Diametric [pack dog rp]

Postby Qutting, Bye » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Milky-2-female-corgi-aruna-hunter
She had woken up in the middle of the night many times, just trying to think what the lead hunter is gonna have them hunt for tomorrow. She hopped it wasnt something big but legible

Allie-2-female-aruna-border collie-healer
She laid in her den sleeping peacefully, she could smell something. But she knew it was in her dreams. She woke up and could hear something beyond the den. Getting up she decided to take a little trip to where she gets herbs for the pack. Looking around the forest as she walks she yawns softly

Chance-10-male-south pass-lead hunter
Was up very early thinking to himself what they should hunt today "hmm, maybe a rabbit? or a hare?" he thought to himself he shook his head. Getting up from his favorite rock outside of the building his pack are in he walks inside knowing people are starting to get up. He shakes himself a little and walks in a yawn escaping his lips. Finding a place to sit, he sits down and watches

Bear-7-Mastiff-male-south pass-
open
Qutting, Bye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me