Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:56 am

Azalea~female~2 yrs~hunter
Alazea nodded at the order given by the beta. She moved pass Arctos and looked back at the two wolves who where coming with her, Nettle looked excited which made her happy. She smiled to herself, seeing someone happy in the pack, burst
of hope for the pack to change their ways, filled her body with positive energy. A stronger scent of elk hit her nose as she snapped out of her daydream, she walked slowly in a crouch to flank the herd. She was a decent distance away from the herd, she looked around for a good spot to scare the elk. When she finally found it she looked back at where the beta was standing analyzing the basic direction the elk will run in. She looked around to check if Miss Jackson and Nettle were following.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkstar_thekitty » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:44 am

Might I be able to join this roleplay as my oc Dusk?
darkstar_thekitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkstar_thekitty » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:08 am

I forgot to add that do I use a realistic picture of a wolf or the base I used for him if I get accepted?
darkstar_thekitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting) oaky boy

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:16 pm

Oak~3.5 yrs~male~healer
Oak focused on the scent ahead of him, not noticing Arctos walking up to him. The sharp utter of the beta's voice pierced Oak's ears like a gunshot echo that rumbled in his ear. He did not move for a second, the words repeated in his mind, Know Your Place. It was like a snap from a trans, though still filled with boiling blood, he looked ahead at the elk. He knew one thing anger and only anger, but as the brute inhaled and exhaled, there was a brief second of peace in his mind.
Oak matched the pace with Arctos, looked ahead and like a solider waiting for his command, his muscles tensed up and waited for his command to kill.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:27 am

Feather II Male II 1 II Alpha
He just imagined the things Miss Jackson must be saying to the pack about how he 'ran away' and how he 'shouldnt be alpha.' He was alpha and he tells her what to do. She won't treat him like this anymore, or ever again...

(Sorry for small amount of writing :)
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:49 am

miss jackson.
        ▸ delta ♀ ▸ 5 yrs ▸ tag: hunting group

Jackson was utterly confused at Azalea's explanation. Obviously they were downwind, the pack might have been stupid but they weren't that stupid. Did Azalea think the rest of the pack didn't know how hunting worked? "Go with Jackson and Nettle, the rest follow me. We'll push the herd towards the old riverbed, and wait for an opportunity from there." Miss Jackson would then roll her eyes, 'Oh, great. I better not have to listen to Azalea explain every little thing to me,' she thought to herself as she and her little group readied themselves into a position to flank the herd. The onyx delta was crouched, awaiting the right moment to strike their prey.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

arctos [11]

Postby exempt » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:38 am

Arctos • beta • camp • tagged: Audine, Oak, Pine [Azalea, Miss Jackson, Nettle]
    His paws again slowed as they became adjacent to the back of the herd, his gaze focused on their prey, then moving to locate the other pack members that flanked them. They were too far to signal, but as long as the three of them stuck with the plan, this wouldn't make a difference. He glanced back towards the three with him, giving a small nod, then crouched, waiting for the other group to begin their chase. As soon as they began, the wolves with him would join, then looking to identify the slowest and/or weakest of the herd. They'd drive them towards the long-since dried riverbed, where the rocks would work to the pack's advantage. It was better to tire the elk out before moving in for the kill, given a single kick of the hoof or butt with a pair of antlers could easily break bones.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:51 am

(Is this still accepting?)
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:53 am

WholeGrain1999 wrote:(Is this still accepting?)

Yes!
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me