Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

Postby jointedwishes » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:09 am

Feather II Male II 1 II Alpha
As Feather walked away he felt like an idiot. Turn her into a bed? Thats the worst insult he could come up with? Ugh. And now he wouldn't even get to go hunting. He looked forward to that. He sat down under a shady tree thinking of his parents. Dead. He also thought what it would like to be dead.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akaransi » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:21 am

What do i do to join

uh ill just put what i want here

Kipiplu - young - female - hunter - silver pelt with starry flecks on the bottom and looks like a bucket of dark grey paint was splattered on her back. Loves flowers and herbs and hunting. Youth-like appearance and very fluffy.
Akaransi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:00 am

Akaransi wrote:What do i do to join

uh ill just put what i want here

Kipiplu - young - female - hunter - silver pelt with starry flecks on the bottom and looks like a bucket of dark grey paint was splattered on her back. Loves flowers and herbs and hunting. Youth-like appearance and very fluffy.

(put it on the discussion... also little bump!)
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:56 am

Audine
4.5 Years
Hunter
Straight
With the Pack

Even before she could see her packmates, Audine could hear their voices. It seemed like some sort of argument had broken out while she was gone, and she quickened her pace as soon as she came to that realization. There was no telling what exactly had happened, but if it was serious enough to warrant those volumes, it was likely something she needed to concern herself with.
    Whether fortunately or unfortunately, Audine arrived towards what seemed to be the end of the fighting. She stood still and observed for a moment. Most of the pack was gathered around Arctos, who seemed to be organizing a hunting party, or trying to. Judging from his tone of voice, he had only just managed to get control of the situation. Having missed most of the drama, Audine was unaware that Feather had been trying unsuccessfully to accomplish that very thing until Arctos had stepped up and taken over.
    Honestly, she felt some relief that whatever had happened was under control now, though she was curious as to what everyone had been originally arguing about. Perhaps she would ask someone about it later. Right now, she was more preoccupied with the scent of rabbit. It was so intoxicatingly strong. She had nearly forgotten in her haste to see to whatever chaos was waiting for her, but Audine had not returned empty-handed. Her early-morning outing had earned her a plump rabbit that she was now carrying in her mouth. Upon spying a gloomy-looking Feather sitting by himself off in the corner, Audine felt her rabbit would be best-served in his belly. She padded forward, rabbit in tow, past the fledgling hunting party. If she was called to participate, she would do so without complaints, but in the interest of not stepping into problems she did not need to have, she decided not to interrupt, lest she start something all over again.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoloSolarWolf » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:33 am

Name: Chlora
Pronounced: Cha-lore-ah
Role: Pup
Description: An older pup with a torn left ear. Mainly black with some brown and white patches around her eyes and on her ears and stomach. Frail. Cheerful. Deep down inside she hates everyone. Long tail. Cold unblinking eyes, colored blue.
Quote: i am not here to kill. I am not here to help. What i am here for is to merely exist. That is my purpose.

Mother: Dead
Father: Whereabouts unknown

Sexuality: Lesbian
Preffered gender: Female
Last edited by SoloSolarWolf on Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I know 8 things about you.
1. You are a bee
2. You cannot make honey without starving Asia.
3. You just tried to do it.
4. You are throwing yourself.
6. You cannot count.
10. You are the lowest ranked bee.
9. You are the lowest ranked bee.
2. You just read the same thing twice.
7. Yuo catnan Reed.
4. You are laughing.
SoloSolarWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoloSolarWolf » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:38 am

Chlora stumbled through the forest on her thin legs. She was not running, but she was not walking. She paused near a river. Her ears twitched as she heard some footsteps. She ducked down, pulling her lanky black tail around herself. She gritted her teeth and quieted her breathing as a large deer passed by. When she was sure it was gone, she got up and began to look for food. She hadn't eaten in days. She eyed a small mouse, and thought better of it. 'It wouldn't last me a minute' she thought. 'Yet it would take me an hour to try to hunt it'.
1. You are a bee
6. You cannot count.
7. Yuo catnan Reed.
4. You are laughing.
SoloSolarWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vixen [five] • Arctos [six]

Postby exempt » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:45 am

exempt wrote:Vixen • healer • location: camp outskirts • tagged: n/a
    The healer emitted an aggravated huff as she padded away from the heart of camp, her gaze forced forward. She tried to relax, shaking out her pelt, but her pent up frustration remained. The she-wolf wasn't usually like this, she was friendly and caring, but this only added onto her bitterness. Slowing to a more leisurely pace, Vixen continued forth, eventually settling down in a tall patch of grass.

Arctos • beta • camp • tagged: feather, miss jackson, nettle, blaze, Feather, Audine
    The beta's eyes moved towards Miss Jackson as she spoke again. It was no surprise that she took his side, considering her known dislike towards Feather, especially after their heated argument. His attention brought back to their alpha as he sulked away. Arctos had partially expected him to protest him taking control, but this wasn't even attempted, and the other male soon settled under a tree. The wolf had had it rough, the beta gave him that, but that was no reason to sulk in self-pity and leave the rest of the pack to their own devices.

He glanced towards Audine as the she-wolf approached, rabbit on her jaw. Before he was able to comment on it, she passed the group and headed towards Feather, probably to give her catch to him, and his eyes narrowed, a faint, irked growl escaping his muzzle. "Any wolf who refuses to hunt with his pack certainly does not deserve handouts." His voice carried a certain edge to it, but he wasn't going to command her one way or another. "You're welcome to join our hunt, or side with slacker." Perhaps it was harsh, making her choose between the alpha or the group, but he deemed it necessary. Feather was perfectly able to hunt, should even be leading this group, but his poor spirit had clearly been broken with a few nasty remarks. Arctos studied the she-wolf for a few more moments, then turned to head off, expecting the rest of the hunting group to follow. Hopefully, they'd be able to catch one of the larger prey in the territory, enough to keep them all full for at least a couple days. They certainly needed the pick-me-up, and it would show that, despite Feather quitting on them, they could still hunt as a pack.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoloSolarWolf » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:09 am

Last edited by SoloSolarWolf on Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
1. You are a bee
6. You cannot count.
7. Yuo catnan Reed.
4. You are laughing.
SoloSolarWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:31 am

@SoloSolarWolf, you haven't been accepted yet. Please delete the posts and post your personality etc on the discussion thread.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:33 am

miss jackson.
        tag: the pack/arctos, audine

'Brining a hare to the alpha, after the crap he just pulled? Pathetic. Can you say 'kiss-ass?' Thought Miss Jackson, rolling her eyes upon seeing Audine bring food to the alpha after he declared that he wouldn't follow the rest of the group. Leader or not, he didn't deserve that, Jackson thought. Turning to Arctos, Jackson rolled her shoulders and forced her hackles to settle down. "Let's just go, the rest of us are hungry, we don't need a milksop leading us anywho,"
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me