ⁱ. ᵃʳᶜʰⁱᵛᵉ bloodbath

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

( ♙. ) 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 ʳᵒᵘˣᵍᵃʳᵒᵘˣ

Postby vervainium » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:49 am

██ 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐗𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐗
      𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 ───────────────
      𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 ─ 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 ♀ ─ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 ─ 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬: azo, ezekiel

Rouxgaroux had not been here in years. She was two years old when her mother regained the land that the Matool had now once again taken for themselves. And after that, Rouxgaroux left to pursue her own desires. There were new bloods here. She was first greeted by a captivating male with a dove gray and white coat of fur, with darker grays along his backside. The wolf was riddled with scars, something that enticed Rouxgaroux. He must have been an adept fighter. "Matriarch," he would say, allowing himself to bow respectfully. Already Roux's skin tingled underneath her ashen pelt. "You seem like a hardened male," she would say, allowing herself to pad closer towards him. "Tell me, what is your name? Most of the Skugga must be new-bloods by now. It is time for me to get reacquainted with them all."

Just as Roux was about to push past Azoreth, another wolf stepped forward. "I'm assuming the scent of blood means the coward has perished?" he seemed to join them out of pure curiosity. The ashen female would continue to bring herself closer to the wolves, in order to get passed them and enter the main cave in which the Skugga resided in. "Indeed," her bloody maw would curl into an unsettling grin, but would soon return to its normal resting expression. "All of the Skugga are here, right? It is not just you two, is it? It's time for a meeting," Rouxgaroux would say, "I'll need your help to make sure everyone is present since I'm sure you two would know who is who. Say, why don't we do a little introduction?" the female cooed.

"The name is Rouxgaroux, the rightful heir to the Skugga. Your Matriarch..."
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ♙. ) ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈᵇᵃᵗʰ open wolf rp.

Postby Spirit De Luna » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:56 pm

Name: Azoreth - Azo
Pack: Skugga
Tags: Rouxgaroux - Ezekiel
Azoreth stood his ground as the ashen female drew closer and asked his name. Having the new matriarch acknowledge him as a hardened wolf made the male smile. It was good that she already was recognizing his abilities. Just then Ezekiel came padding toward them asking if the coward had perished. "Indeed." A brief grin crept across the new leaders bloody mouth. It sent exciting shivers through Azo's spine. He looked to Ezekiel's brown and white face waiting to see his reaction. Azo knew that Ezekiel cared deeply for the well being of the pack, but that didn't mean he would be so eager to accept Rouxgaroux as quickly as he himself had. "The name is Rouxgaroux, the rightful heir to the Skugga. Your Matriarch..." The grey wolf raised his head and stepped forward. "Isn't is wonderful Ezekiel?!" A sly grin crossed his face. "Finally the Skugga can quit hiding underground." He turned back to Rouxgaroux and once again dipped his head. "My name is Azoreth, though you may call me Azo if it please you. I would be honored to help you round everyone up." His eyes glistened with a cruel imitation of joy. He was eager to please Rouxgaroux, for now at least. He knew he had to gain her trust no matter the cost.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:53 pm

— 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐮𝐱 —
    fae | four | skugga subordinate | tags: Rougaroux, Ezekiel,Azoreth

Margaux sat just a few meters away from the shallow opening in the underground camp- where Maekir had been slated before her eyes. She’d seen Rougaroux padding quickly towards his den- but assumed perhaps she had some news on the Matool. Disgust glimmered in her eyes as she gazed at the ashen fae, who seemed.. so content with herself for killing him as she walked by.
    Slowly pushing herself up to her feet, Margaux decided to follow behind the... well, the new Matriarch, as she headed towards the main camp. She didn’t desire a higher ranking- no, she preferred to lay low, despite her adeptness at leadership. Rather, she had to hide her worship of the sky gods- her silent prayers.
    Soon enough, two of her pack members were already practically throwing themselves at her feet, introducing themselves, and pretending to be so obedient and loyal to her. A soft rumble escaped her throat, but she contained her urge to lash out at her pack members.
    Flicking her ear nervously, she softly announced her presence. “Sorry to bother.. I just figured I should meet the new matriarch, the rightful heir, as you claim..” she murmured gazing at the cold fae and scowling at her suck up packmates. They were so quick to simply accept this stranger as their matriarch- what if she was just as bad, or worse- than Maekir?

— 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞 —
    brute | four | matool subordinate | tags: Yaya

Banshee padded throughout the empty forest silently, the only sounds in his ears the sound of his paws snapping twigs and crunching leaves- he was being less careful about where he stepped than normal. He didn’t quite care much anymore. There hadn’t been a threat of the Skaggs in years, ever since his pack had sent them to live underground in all their filth. He chuckled at the thought- wolves living underground! Oh how miserable and weak they must be, he thought to himself, finally growing close to his pack’a camp.
    There, he spotted Yaya digging a hole for herself and frowned. ”If you’ve nothing to do, shouldn’t you be asking my sister for orders?” he questioned, a slight amusement in his voice at the fae, although if she truly wasn’t contributing to the pack, he may need to speak to his sister about the matter, despite his soft spot for faes.
    He was quite the romantic, he’d decided, but in reality he just liked to flirt with faes, then move on. Perhaps, however, if someday he did find the right fae it would be the end to that. For now though, he simply considered them as playthings- they kept him interested for a bit of time before he got bored.
    Banshee plopped down onto his side, his dark brown and cream coat blending in with the dirt and tree bark scattered around the clearing, and simply gazed at the lightly colored female expectantly, awaiting a response.

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:16 pm

Quin/Skugga Subordinate/Location; Empty bear burrow/Tags; open/Feeling; forlorn

Chrrrrrp. Quin's head shoots up, her eyes focused on the burrow entrance. A cricket the size of her nose hops inside, taking shelter from a swooping crow. A small smile escapes the corner of her lips. "So you're hiding too?" she asks softly, laying her head onto her paws. Chrrrp says the cricket before hoping away. Quin watched it disappear out of the burrow. She sighed. She couldn't stay here forever.

Yaya/Matool Subordinate/Location; 10 meters from main camp/Tags; Banshee/Feeling; embarrassed

Yaya turned around at the sound of Banshee's voice. She was both surprised and embarrassed. She took a few steps back, avoiding eye contact by shifting her eyes down. Her ears were flattened and her voice slightly more squeaky then usual. "Well I thought it wouldn't hurt to take a little break". She looked up from the ground, her eyes finally meeting his. She didn't feel comfortable around the male. She had heard rumors of his exploits and extremely, "charming" personality from conversations she may or may not have eavesdropped. He had a superior looking expression and his body language showed not a single hint of nervousness. His posture was even confident when laying down. She felt annoyed that she somewhat admired him. "I'll go to her now if you're angry with me"
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 002.

Postby ethium » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:48 pm

xxx x ─ ( ♠ ) 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒
xxxxxxx─────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxx( i. matool ii. subordinate iii. four years iv. male v. calculative & cold )
xxxxxxxxxxx tagging: nezha mentions: tags location: patrolling )
────── 𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐄𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 ───────
───── 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

xxxx
      The brute froze quite suddenly when a chorus of noise erupted from nearby. The sudden commotion invoked a low rumble from his throat, his ears swiveling and nose twitching with a heightened curiosity. Whomever had caused that racket was a blundering fool, whether that be prey or another wolf. Lowering his head his lips twitching back, revealing the canines underneath in a menacing, near-agitated snarl. Ragnar stalked forward, a predator on the hunt his foot-falls near silent as he strode towards the noise. Upon closer arrival the scent of a fellow matool wafted nearer, this did little to quench the building threat in his throat as he examined the discarded evidence of a fellow packmember's disregard for silence.

Turning he approached the scent as it lead away from the sight and into the trees. A threatening growl rolled from his tongue, "Reveal yourself, or I'll sink my teeth into your hide and show you who you've been toying with." when he had finished he pulled back his lips, ears pivoting back, near pinned. Occasionally he let his tongue lash between his teeth in agitation. This was a waste of time. He had been a fool to have approached in the first place, once he had confirmed it was merely a fellow matool he should have left and continued on towards camp.
xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx─ ( ♦ ) 𝐄𝐙𝐄𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓

xxxxxxx( i. skugga ii. subordinate iii. five years iv. male v. patient & serious )
xxxxxxxxxxx tagging: azoreth, rouxgaroux, margaux mentions: tags, skugga location: skugga main camp )
xxx─────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓
─────𝐍𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 ───────
───────────── 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐓

xxxx
      His eyes narrowed, and then a soft tip of his maw at azoreth's exclamation of mock excitement. He couldn't help the hesitance, as the female requested their help, azoreth eagerly clambering to coldly assist. Now his head pivoted as margaux approached, and peeled back his lips at her scowl. "There are plenty here.. matriarch." his maw clenched shut awkwardly as he turned away from the growing group. He would not grovel, no, he had never been interested in laying himself down at his superior's feet. It had been the same with maekir, if this new female- rouxgaroux, hadn't had ripped out his throat, It wouldn't have been long before Ezekiel would have done it himself.

The cowards, but nonetheless his eyes dared the others to challenge their new matriarch. The skugga had little choice as of now, and their pick of leaders were slim. Though it was rather abrupt, and invoked the fur along his spine to rise, he ignored his instincts and stepped aside for his new matriarch. What choice did he have anyway? If he wished to keep his life that is?
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♙. ) ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈᵇᵃᵗʰ open wolf rp.

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:40 am

██▐ ♤ ── ⠀⠀⠀❝ 𝑪𝑶𝑹𝑽𝑼𝑺
    { RANKING. subordinate ⠀AGE. 6 years ⠀GENDER. male ⠀TAGGED. rouxgaroux & co }
      Corvus had already been partly awake when his leader, Maekir, began to call out to an unknown stranger. Corvus let his ears prick, curious to know of what precisely was going on. However, he quickly rose to his paws when the sound of harsh snarling overtook whatever hushed conversation previously lay. It was clear some fight had occurred between a stranger and Maekir, and by the metallic scent of fresh blood that invaded his nose, it had not ended well. Admittedly, it was hard for Corvus to determine which wolf he wished had received the crueler end of whatever fight broke out. He respected Maekir to a certain extent that was required, but past that, he thought the old wolf needed to step down.

⠀ ⠀By the time he reached the scene, other pack members had arrived, crowding around a unrecognized female with looks of doting admiration. He knew quickly that it had not just been a simple skirmish between stranger and alpha, but a battle to the death. Maekir’s body laid limp on the cold stone floor, fresh blood pooling around him. Corvus blinked dully, his emotions cold. He felt no sympathy for the death, though Corvus knew that the decaying body of their former leader would not be a appreciated addition to the skugga’s living quarters. He shouldered his way through the throng of wolves and stepped over the leader’s body. His jaws clamped on to loose and flaking skin at the nape of his neck, and he began to drag the body away in the direction of the cave entrance.

⠀ And while the would have appreciated help despite being fully capable of dragging the heap of flesh and bone out, they all seemed to be pining over the new self-proclaimed matriarch. He paused momentarily, letting go of Maekir for a moment to stare at his pack in disgust. Was this what they had turned into? A bunch of pups bowing to some strangers with more loyalty to them than their former leader? Corvus shook his head before opening his maw to speak.

⠀⠀“And why exactly should we— or, I rather, since everyone else seems so eager to have you— follow you as matriarch. Your claims of being rightful heir could very well be false, and you could just as easily lead our pack to further destroy itself.” His tone was cold, although it was often like that anyways. He looked at his other pack mates briefly with the same cold look, although he couldn’t say it was disappointment, as many had already proved themselves to be royal ass-kissers.
      ⠀ ⠀ ⠀────────────
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:45 am

— 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐮𝐱 —
    fae | four | skugga subordinate | tags: Rougaroux, Ezekiel,Azoreth

(waiting for Rougaroux) Margaux sat just a few meters away from the shallow opening in the underground camp- where Maekir had been slated before her eyes. She’d seen Rougaroux padding quickly towards his den- but assumed perhaps she had some news on the Matool. Disgust glimmered in her eyes as she gazed at the ashen fae, who seemed.. so content with herself for killing him as she walked by.
    Slowly pushing herself up to her feet, Margaux decided to follow behind the... well, the new Matriarch, as she headed towards the main camp. She didn’t desire a higher ranking- no, she preferred to lay low, despite her adeptness at leadership. Rather, she had to hide her worship of the sky gods- her silent prayers.
    Soon enough, two of her pack members were already practically throwing themselves at her feet, introducing themselves, and pretending to be so obedient and loyal to her. A soft rumble escaped her throat, but she contained her urge to lash out at her pack members.
    Flicking her ear nervously, she softly announced her presence. “Sorry to bother.. I just figured I should meet the new matriarch, the rightful heir, as you claim..” she murmured gazing at the cold fae and scowling at her suck up packmates. They were so quick to simply accept this stranger as their matriarch- what if she was just as bad, or worse- than Maekir?

— 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞 —
    brute | four | matool subordinate | tags: Yaya

“It wouldn’t hurt?” he purred, looking at her with an eyebrow cocked, somewhat curiously. “Look at me.” he stated flatly, “don’t look away. Look at me.” His ears were erect, his tail lashing from side to side. He wasn’t sure what to do with her. Perhaps he could torture her, and leave her here alone. That would be quite the rest, hm? But no, he wasn’t that cruel. That was something his sister would do. Besides, the fae wasn’t terrible looking, and he didn’t crave the taste of blood- at the moment, at least. With a soft smirk, he looked at her, his eyes squinting a bit into a somewhat devilish expression, “You should’ve asked the matriarch first, Yaya.” he said, putting extra emphasis on her name. “But. I suppose I’ll let it slide, but only because you’re so darling. Just don’t let me catch you again,” he said with a teasing smirk as he walked by her, expecting the fae to follow him back to camp. The large brown brute had somehow managed to control his.. beast inside, for now, but soon, perhaps, it would be unleashed. (Sorry I know this is short I didn’t have v many ideas)

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:01 am

Name: Azoreth - Azo
Pack: Skugga
Tags: Rouxgaroux - Ezekiel - Margaux - Corvus
The skugga were now slowly beginning to gather around the new matriarch. Azo took note of the glares he was receiving, no doubt because of his eagerness to serve this new wolf without question. He didn't care. Azoreth had a plan and had all intentions of following the path he had now started down. Rouxgaroux was just a means to get him where he wanted to be, or at least that's what he thought. As more and more wolves joined the group Azo realized he was the only one who seemed happy about Maekir being gone and Rouxgaroux being the new leader. Then Corvus joined to drag the previous leader away and openly make his dislike of the new one known. Azo growled and glared at the male matching his cold look. "Could we really have further destroyed ourselves? We barely survive and live underground.....anything would be better than what we have endured so far." Azoreth felt his body tense as he watched Corvus for a reaction. How would the new matriarch handle his lack of respect for her?
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♙. ) 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 ʳᵒᵘˣᵍᵃʳᵒᵘˣ

Postby vervainium » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:17 am

██ 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐗𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐗
      𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 ───────────────
      𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 ─ 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 ♀ ─ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 ─ 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬: the skugga

The ashen female could not continue forward. It seemed that all the wolves in the Skugga were coming to her, not the other way around. 'Easier than I expected,' she thought mockingly. This time, a shadowy onyx female stepped forward. She blended almost with the cave walls. "Not a bother, your timing is impeccable," grinned the she-wolf. "I was just about to have Azoreth and-" the ashen wolf stopped to look at Ezekiel, "Whoever he is," she would mutter lowly, before continuing on, "help me gather the others to announce some of the changes that are going to be made." Rouxgaroux gave a flick of her ears. A new wolf had appeared just in the nick of time. Perhaps the Skugga had not completely died out while she was gone. But this wolf seemed more apprehensive... no, more irritated by her arrival than the others. “And why exactly should we— or, I rather, since everyone else seems so eager to have you— follow you as a matriarch. Your claims of being rightful heir could very well be false, and you could just as easily lead our pack to further destroy itself.”

A menacing grin inched its way onto her maw. This one would be fun, no doubt. Of course, there had to be one member who would completely disapprove of her. Though this did not anger her, in fact, she was quite amused. Roux would step forward, the pathetic attempt to make her feel unwelcome didn't phase her. She roughly stood eye level with the wolf, and for just a moment, she would squint her golden orbs - focusing in on Corvus' vacant expression. With a stern, unfaltering tone, Rouxgaroux would simply move on to speak. "You're very welcome to feel this way, but I'm not afraid to make my intentions known, and I'm certainly not afraid to demonstrate what I plan to do to Medusalith for running this tribe back into the ground, on someone like you. Has Maekir taught you nothing of your true history? Of the Skugga's true history? It appears not. It appears that he cared nothing for your wellbeing and is was perfectly content with you living here like a bunch of scavenging rats," she spat. Rouxgaroux moved her head closer to Corvus, "Stick around, my dear boy, it'll be delightful to prove you wrong,"
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:29 pm

Yaya/Matool Subordinate/Location; 10 meters from main camp/Tags; Banshee/Feeling; ashamed -----> grateful

Yaya's ears flattened at the sound of her name and she felt ashamed. She perked her ears up quickly, bouncing back from her sadness.The female always felt uneasy when around Banshee but felt extremely grateful in this moment. "Oh thank you very much, Banshee!" she whooped quickly trotting behind him, taking great care to not walk next to the male.
((me neither
Quin/Skugga Subordinate/Location; camp/Tags; Rouxgaroux & Others/Feeling; reluctant

The she-wolf stood behind others, taking great care in making sure she would be visible but not seen. She listened to the more intimidating she-wolf's speech and her plans. Quin was very reluctant on doing anything under someone who's screws were no where to be found but she knew very well herself that this was the way of the world. Those this dominating and controlling had just a high of a chance to get what they wanted then those who worked hard for it. Of course they were going to work hard as well, but in a more, different way.
((i dont know sorry if its ugly ksks

Last bumped by vervainium on Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:29 pm.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me