Abandoned School For Dogs( Open||accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Abandoned School For Dogs( Open||accepting)

Postby Boneabii » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:29 am

Congrats on the wedding!

Kelsie (Tags: Oryx) (Location: School)

Kelsie laughed. "Of course I would! You think I'd turn the leader down? I may be kinda crazy, but I'm not dumb!" She looked at him and added seriously, "That's not even number 30 on the list of why I like you, though."
Boneabii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:45 am

•Thank you! It’s my first one so fingers crossed it goes well!•

|| Oryx || Male || Leader || 4 years || Tagged: Kelsie ||

He chucked at her words and nipped her shoulder playfully. ”I knew you wouldn’t say that but still I had to ask.” he said and then tilted his head to one side at her other response. ”You have a list of things that you like about me? How interesting....” he added, raising an eyebrow. He was definitely intrigued with what she had on this so called list.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpie• » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:29 pm

-Good luck for the wedding!-

StarGazer/ Female/ Tags:none

She looked up from her spot and saw that many dogs were starting to head inside. She heaved herself up and started walking towards the school. She looked up. The skies were so beautiful at this time of night. She felt fur on her paws as she walked into the couple. Their names were... Oryx and kelsie, thats right. "Im so sorry!" She ducked her head at her leader.
Magpie
Mag
▪︎She/her, Minor
▪︎NZ
▪︎Bird enthusiast
▪︎Avid horror game enjoyer
▪︎Pigeons.
▪︎ Lived my dream and I'm
going to do it again <3

Magpie•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:39 pm

•Thank you!•

|| Oryx || Male || Leader || 4 years || Tagged: Kelsie

Oryx hadn’t really realized that another dog had brushed by him and Kelsie. He heard the other fae apologize and chuckled lightly. ”No need to apologize, it’s quite alright.” the male said, a soft smile forming on his face. Normally he would have been nasty if he wanted to. But he didn’t want to be that mean unless it was absolutely necessary.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpie• » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:22 pm

StarGazer/female/tags:Oryx

She tilted her head. She didn't expect that. "Well, uh, im sorry for interrupting" She ducked her head and rushed away. feeling their eyes on her back she slipped into a smashed window and curled up rocking herself to sleep.
Magpie
Mag
▪︎She/her, Minor
▪︎NZ
▪︎Bird enthusiast
▪︎Pigeons.
going to do it again <3

Magpie•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boneabii » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:32 pm

Kelsie (Location: School) (Tags: Oryx)

"Aaalll right then." Kelsie said, standing up. She jabbed her nose into his left shoulder blade and whined, "The School is warm and unlike you, I have short fur and it's freezing out here! C'mon!" She huffed and sat back down.
Boneabii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:29 am

He chuckled at her words and nipped her ear. ” Well in that case, you can use me as a source of warmth. Come, follow me.” he said, leading the way towards his room. It was further away from the rest, but he liked the view that he had of the open fields and beyond. Oryx made his way through the curtains and eased himself onto his makeshift bed. It was all pillows, that were faded due to age and use, but they were still comfy and that’s all that mattered to him. The male let out a yawn and waited for his mate to join him.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magpie• » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:55 am

StarGazer/Female/Tags:None

She rolled over in her dream and woke with a start to the cold stone floor. She sighed and got up. If she couldn't get back to sleep she might as well go hunt. Jumping through the smashed window she ran into the forest. She lifted her muzzle and sniffed the air. The scent rolled past her nose as she followed it deeper into the forest. She soon came across it. It was plump, no other rabbits were near by to alert so she stalked closer. It lifted its head. She pounced. She landed beside it and as it started to scatter she dug her teeth into its neck. It went limp. Joy glittered in her eyes as she trotted back to the school.
Magpie
Mag
▪︎She/her, Minor
▪︎NZ
▪︎Bird enthusiast
▪︎Pigeons.
going to do it again <3

Magpie•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boneabii » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:22 am

Kelsie (Tags: Oryx) (Location: School)

Kelsie took a flying leap and landed on the worn cushions. She leaned on Oryx and laid her head down.
Boneabii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:09 pm

The brute felt the fae lean into him, and a soft smile formed on his face. He curled his body closer around her and put a protective paw on her back. He nestled his head close to hers, letting his nose touch hers. The male let out a content sigh and slowly found himself dosing off to sleep peacefully. For the first time, he was actually able to fall asleep with ease and not stay up all night which he usually does.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me