Abandoned School For Dogs( Open||accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Abandoned School For Dogs( Open||accepting)

Postby Boneabii » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:37 am

Kelsie (Tags: Oryx) (Location: School)

Kelsie fell asleep quickly, but didn't realize it. She dreamt she was gouging herself on a deer carcass, untouched by anything. But every bite she took, the furrier the deer got. Kelsie was hungry, though, and kept eating until all the carcass was was a mass of fur. By now, Kelsie realized she couldn't stop eating. She started to choke on the clumps of fur she kept eating. Kelsie started to choke, and with every cough her fur got longer and longer. She finally coughed the fur out, but her fur was overheating her. All of a sudden, the heat became unbearable. Her fur was so long that she couldn't open her mouth to pant. Oryx came and laughed at her. His laugh was loud and breathy. It got quieter and quieter and eventually Oryx's laugh was so quiet that he looked as if he was mute but still trying to talk. A sharp pain hit the side of her head. Kelsie woke up. She saw that Oryx had been leaning against her, and was almost on top of her, breathing in her ear, which had thrown her head off the cushions. Even though she knew it was just a dream, her heart was beating hard and fast.
Boneabii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:21 am

|| Oryx || Male || Leader || 4 years || Tagged: Kelsie

Oryx stirred in his sleep. He felt himself twitching and whimpering. It seemed as if he was having a nightmare, which he was, and was trying to wake out of it. The male woke with a start and pulled himself away from Kelsie. The brute panted heavily and made his way over to the little makeshift spot he had as a little balcony, and sat down. He looked up to the stars and then looked down below. How much longer must he take of these nightmares? They were all the same, but he wouldn’t really remember them once he woke up. It bothered him because he wanted to remember them but maybe it was better if he didn’t.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bugfriends » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:50 pm

[removed]

Name: reagan (rea)

Breed: shiba inu

Personality: this girl is full of trouble, and shes not afraid to put anyone in their place. she'll challenge almost anyone to a fight, very stubborn she often acts like leader which causes a lot of trouble. she's reckless, risky and impulsive. but she is actually really sociable and she sticks close to those she's friends with.

Description: auburn fur which is strangely soft, her left ear sorta tilts down, and she has many scars hidden under her coat. her eyes are a brown/green mix, the tips of her ears and soft curled tail are a deep warm brown and she smells like honey and cinnamon, but sometimes of gasoline or drenched wood. she has a very algile looking body and is very good at hunting. the only problem is her nose is impaired and it cannot smell very well. shes also kinda short compared to other dogs

Backstory: taylor left for adventure, she hated the safety of her old pack and wanted to experience the world for herself. she honestly regrets leaving her family, shes made mistakes but she isnt messing up this time.
Crush: None Yet.
Mate: None Yet.
Pups: None Yet.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌───────────┐

credit!! //. th!! //. da!! //. insta!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
" pumpkin spice hoarder "
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hello!! im taylor // fizz
im an artist and an oc designer!!
im more active on insta!!

└───────────┘
bugfriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:09 am

•Accepted•
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PhantomSabrina723 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:02 am

(What ranks are open)
PhantomSabrina723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me