[ ๐„๐’๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐€ ๐‚๐€๐๐˜๐Ž๐ ] accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

[ ๐„๐’๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐€ ๐‚๐€๐๐˜๐Ž๐ ] accepting

Postby ethium » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:55 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
welcome to esadowa canyon, a place long forgotten by humans. Here, the untainted wildlife roams,
with no knowledge of humans or their destructive capabilities. Vast expanses of land accompany the
center of the land's beauty. A canyon that stretches for miles, splits the land in two with the only way
of getting across to travel down the canyon on one side and up the next. As such not many choose to
cross the gorge. All except for the horses of esadowa, whose annual tradition is to travel to the bottom
of the canyon. Every spring the mares head to the bottom of the canyon, which is fairly spacious and
plentiful when it comes to food. The colts and stallions arrive soon after, to snake away mares as their
own and continue on with their bloodlines. Once all of the mare's have been claimed into herds, the
horses return to the vast expanses above the canyon and will return next spring accordingly. It's a
tradition that has been within the herd for generations. However with a great gathering of horses
comes the all-to-familiar predators, with wild creatures seeing the mass gathering as a great feasting
opportunity. The typical gathering is in two days time, mares from all over are returning to the canyon
to hopefully secure their chances at protection. It won't be long before the stallions arrive, who carry
hopes of preserving their bloodline for the future generations to come. Welcome to Esadowa Canyon.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
            Welcome to Esadowa Canyon, A Horse RP.
            feel like joining? check out the discussion!
            please refrain from posting here until the
            roleplay has officially opened! thank you!
Last edited by ethium on Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐„๐’๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐€ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ ]

Postby ethium » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:56 am

esadowa canyon's got rules like everyone else sadly.

i. powerplay, under any circumstances, will not be tolerated. if it is an accident (which i highly doubt)
you may message me and we may be able to work something out however powerplaying is no fun,
especially in an rp like this one.
ii. realistic horse face claims only, mind your copyright it'd suck to have your image removed due to
copyright laws. please be realistic with your horse descriptions as well. ponies and drafts will not be
allowed due to their sizes. if you really want your horse to be a specific breed that falls in either of
the above categories, pm me and we may be able to work something out.
iii. no orphaned foals. please. just no orphans unless they're with an older sibling. twins are rare, and
as such I will have two slots for them. simply ask to take said slot.
iv. all horses will start out as loners until they are recruited into herds.
v. i ask that you disable signatures on the roleplay thread, however on the discussion your perfectly fine
with having your signature up and about provided it's not too distracting/takes up a lot of the page.
vi. this can be a relaxed horse roleplay, but please no one liners. minimum roleplay response length is 5
to 6 sentences. that way at least someone has something to respond to. Not asking for a book, just a good
few sentences to keep the roleplay going and people active/motivated to continue.
vii. when creating your forms please combine your horses, (ie, colts in one section, fillies in another)
viii. if you numberjack i will beat you over the head with a stick and you will be thrown out.

behavior links, and other things are linked on the discussion. if you still have questions either ask them
in the discussion or pm me!
i'm happy to help if I can!
Last edited by ethium on Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐„๐’๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐€ ๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’๐„๐’ ]

Postby ethium » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:57 am

stallions/colts: [ 8 stallions/colts ]

forest - 7 - french trotter - stripe12
cassius - 13 - andalusian - . mira .
dreki - 7 - georgian grande - lemon & paeroa
phineas - 12 - mustang - ethium
augustus - 14 - hanoverian mix - noctem.
bishop - 3 months - thoroughbred - noctem.
nocturne - 6 - thouroughbred cross - Irhiea
neptune - 12 - anglo arabian - lemon & paeroa

mares/fillies: [ 24 mares/fillies ]

grace - 5 - friesian - stripe12
venus - 9 - Knabstrupper - . mira .
firefly - 4 - Lipizzan - . mira .
aria - 6 - marwari - . mira .
farrah - 7 - mustang - lovestruck
sol - 10 - thoroughbred/quarter - lemon & paeroa
ellika - 9 - dutch warmblood - lemon & paeroa
laila - 12 - appaloosa - lemon & paeroa
ziva - 4 - ahkel teke - Perfect Polish
pheonix - 3 - thoroughbred - Perfect Polish
jazz - 4 - orlov trotter - Perfect Polish
windego - 8 months - Pintaloosa/Quarab - Perfect Polish
dreamer - 8 - pinto arabian - Perfect Polish
noelani - 3 - knabstrupper - querencia
tyche - 10 - thoroughbred - ethium
eris - 7 - mustang - ethium
plethora - 9 - hungarian sport - ethium
calamity - 9 - anglo arab - noctem.
legend - 5 - quarter - noctem.
queenie - 11 - mustang - noctem.
bay - 5 - andalusian - baby trike
nix - 4 - orlov trotter - baby trike
pyrhine - 7 - andalusian - Irhiea
kacina - 3 - gypsy vanner - Irhiea

inactive users:
none lets keep it that way.
herds:
stallion name: xxxxx
lead mare: xxxxx
mares: xxxx
foals: xxx
twins:
twin role one: stripe12
- grace
horse one: open
horse two: open
Last edited by ethium on Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:35 am, edited 20 times in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐„๐’๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐€ ๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜]

Postby ethium » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:58 am

esadowa canyon territory: a canyon splits the two sides of esadowa in half. on one
side there is thick foliage, and forest. on the other it's grassland as far as the eye can see. there is a wading
pool just outside the forest that many horses relax in/gather around when not at the canyon. at the bottom
of the canyon there is a gentle river that flows through it, foals can splash around and cross with ease. it's
a large, gentle space but can sometimes get cramped depending on the amount of horses that show up to
the canyon. There's plenty of food growing in the bottom of the canyon, though with so many horses some
might have to travel further away from the group to get a particularly tasty morsel.

esadowa weather: it is currently
mostly sunny with fairly warm weather, there was a storm last night but it has long passed.

esadowa predators: the typical predators of a horse exist here, just as well as any
other place on the planet. wolves roam the forest in packs of up to three to five, various snake species still
exist, mountain lions prowl the upper slopes of the canyon, but tend to stay well away from the gathering
horses as it's too many to take on alone. coyotes prowl the grasslands in packs, sometimes even bears wander
into the canyon. though that isn't too often as they prefer to remain in the forest.

passage of time:
every 40 pages a new season will begin. (ie. winter, summer, spring ..etc.)
every 20 pages is a new month
every (3 to 10) is a day (this is purely dependent on how many people post/how much time people
need to keep things rolling) days and weeks are the most flexible, meaning i can make them longer
so long as it doesn't exceed 20 pages.
Last edited by ethium on Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐„๐’๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐€ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ ]

Postby ethium » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:14 am

recap:
the roleplay has started.

esadowa canyon is now open and accepting,
please post your forms on the discussion thread!

[please do not post here, as the roleplay thread is not yet open!}

DISCUSSION THREAD

Last edited by ethium on Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001. starter.

Postby ethium » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:29 am

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
xโ™› ๐๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„๐€๐’
i. dun mustang stallion
ii. 14.0 hh iii. 12 years iv. charm
tags: open loc: forest water spot

xxxx The dun stallion traveled briskly out of the forest, his ears pivoting at the sound of sloshing water. Finally. His eyes finally found the soft watering hole north of the forest. A little ways further north of the watering hole was the canyon. It was almost the perfect spot to scope out what fillies would be heading down there, since tradition was the fillies would have a little bit of time to get acquainted and settled before the stallions would arrive. This would be the year where he would secure some mares of his own. He was almost certain of it. So he finally approached the watering hole and dipped his velvet muzzle to the surface, drinking deeply to satisfy the corrosive thirst in his throat. The forest was a vast thing, and he had foolishly wandered aimlessly through it the past few days. There wasn't much to do on the plains other than survive, and the trees had brought upon welcome shade. However the lack of drinking sources had bothered him more than he'd ever admit, so the sight of water was incredibly welcome. He continued to drink there, though he was far more alert than he appeared at a distance. He was watching for mares, specifically ones that he might mark in his mind to seek out later down in the canyon. So he cocked a leg and lifted his dripping muzzle from the water, watching carefully for other horses to greet.

xxxx
xโ™œ ๐“๐˜๐‚๐‡๐„
i. chestnut thoroughbred mare
ii. 15.2 hh iii. 10 years iv. luck
v. heat stage three.
tags: open loc: grasslands

xxxx Tyche stretched her legs as far as they would take her, the wind roared within her ears and urged her faster, faster. She needed to make it to the canyon, she had to go this year. Any other year the routine alert within her mind to travel in the direction of the canyon would have been ignored, this year however she sprinted as fast as her legs could take her. Excitement bubbling within her veins the mare whinnied proudly as she raced on, kicking up stray grass and dust in her wake. She had never felt more alive as she ran, it had been ages since she'd had a good run. It felt wonderful to stretch her legs for a purpose this time. As opposed to the aimless stretches of land she always felt were wasting time. Now she had a purpose to run, and veered left to avoid a stubborn tree before the smell of the canyon began to greet her nostrils. Slowly the mare stopped hesitant to pause her race. However the smell of the canyon paused her and she peered about, finally spotting the way down. With a soft snort the mare began to make her way towards it. This was it. into the canyon she was about to dive.

xxxx
xโ˜€ ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐’
i. roan mustang mare
ii. 14.3 hh iii. 7 years iv. gentle
v. heat stage two.
tags: open loc: canyon

xxxx Eris was early, as any good mare should be. She stretched herself out among the rocks at the bottom of the canyon, feeling more than content to lazily sip from the river and steal a few mouthfuls of grass. It shouldn't be long now before mares began to trickle in. Eris had made the decision to come early rather easily, since she had nothing better to do with her life. However she was hesitant regardless, specifically when it came to the canyon. The incident in her youth had always left bitter feelings towards the place. However eris had long spent years ignoring the canyon's call, this year would not be one of them. With a soft exhale the mustang mare flicked her ears and swatted the flies that buzzed about her hindquarters. Foolish thing, flies. She saw little use for them other than to decompose the deceased creatures of the plains. Issue was she was very much living, and would appreciate it if the flies would give her a bit of rest from their incessant buzzing. With another, annoyed snort. The mare made for a strip of shade a little ways down the canyon.

xxxx

xโ™ฃ ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐€
i. grey hungarian sport mare
ii. 16.0 hh iii. 9 years iv. flirty
v. heat stage three.
tags: open loc: forest

xxxx The mare gingerly stepped through the forest, the towering trees more of a home than any place nearby. She enjoyed their tranquility more than she'd ever admit. She could feel the tug to return to the canyon, and was slowly following it. She was hesitant, primarily because she feared things wouldn't end up pleasant in the end. Her fears had never really gotten the better of her until now, when she was a known flirt as opposed to a settler. Changing another horse's opinion was harder than it looked, and it was a challenge that plethora had hardly ever given a thought until now. She was nervous, of course, to return to the canyon where a future may possibly await her. Nervous to join a herd and give thoughts to her fellow mares and a stallion that may desire for her to bear his foals. Not that she was opposed to such a thing. With a soft snort, the grey mare began winding her way through the trees and towards the canyon. There was no use pondering the inevitable, she would just have to greet it.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stripe12 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:02 am

F O R E S T
Stallion|French trotter|7 years 3 months|Near the Canyon|Tags: Open

The french trotter knew it was a bit early to arrive, but was it really a bad thing? Sure, most stallions would arrive later, but he hadn't even gone down into the canyon yet. He didn't want to spook the mares by coming down early, so waiting a few more hours surely wouldn't hurt. The stallion trotted a little ways away from the canyon, beginning to gaze. He kept his ears perked so he could hear if another horse came near. He doubted anyone would chat with him anyway while up here, but it didn't really matter. Once he did go down into the canyon, there would be plenty of opportunities.

G R A C E
Mare|Friesian|5 years|Expecting twins|Forest water spot|Tags: Phineas

The mare would have probably been at the canyon by now had it not been for the foal she was carrying. She knew it was due any day now, so she had to be careful and not exhaust herself. This was her first, so she wasn't sure how to care for it once it was born. Perhaps it would have been easier if her stallion had not been killed nearly a year ago. The friesain sighed at the memory. It wasn't just the foal she was worried about, but finding a herd. Would a stallion even be interested in an expecting mare like her? Grace continued walking until she heard the sound of water. Allowing her thirst to dive her, she headed towards it and spotted a stallion nearby. The female wasn't sure if she should try to interact with him, so instead she walks up to the watering hole and begins to drink, curious if he would come over.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartstrung » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:04 pm

๐๐Ž๐„๐‹๐€๐๐ˆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœฎ

( mare ) ( three years old ) ( knabstrupper ) ( feeling ; content ) ( location ; canyon ) ( tags ; open )

noelani ambled through long blades of grass, leaving her prints behind her. noelani had awoken rather early this morning to arrive at the canyon. despite this being her first year there she was ready for whatever came in her path, noelani had picked up her pace and began to gallop to the canyon. the breeze swiftly danced beside the mare, her mane following along. her pace slowed down as she could see the canyon just in front of her. she walked towards the crowd of already many mares. noelani's tail was high, showing that she didn't want anyone to mess with her. she glared around the area and lowered her head to the sapphire shining waters. she quenched her thirst and quickly rose her head, flinging water from her dappled lips. she slowly dropped her tail coming back to a relaxed state.
Last edited by heartstrung on Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
heartstrung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐„๐’๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐€ ๐‚๐€๐๐˜๐Ž๐ 001]

Postby . mira . » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:22 pm

ฯŸ โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐•ฆ๐•ค ฯŸ
i. stallion ii. 13 years iii. andalusian
iv. dapple gray v. mares - none vi. location - forest
vii. tags - plethora

The dapple gray stallion was alert. The mares were beginning to move into the canyon, and Cassius couldn't stop the colt-like feelings rising within him. He would wait until most mares arrived in the canyon, but the Andalusian hoped he'd be able to claim a mare or two on his way. The stallion was in his prime and far from coltish otherwise. Every year he was excited by the opportunity of new mares when he entered the canyon. Cassius knew what mares thought about that - they hated being considered trophies, and he didn't assume they were such. It was simply exciting to have new members join him, bringing their personalities and opinions. Cassius could be overly protective of his mares, knowing especially how bad it would look for him to have a mare snaked or killed. It would make him appear as inexperienced. Not only would this make his own mares question him at least slightly, it would show other stallions the trace of weakness they needed to see before they strike. As he moved through the dense thicket, the stallion became quickly aware of approaching noises. Hoof steps, to be exact. The hooves belonged to a gray mare about his height, winding her way through the large trees. Where else would she be going but the canyon? Cassius was interested by this opportunity to meet a new mare and nickered to the approaching female. He made sure that his appearance was relaxed, and it didn't look as if he was about to pounce on her. The Andalusian's dapple gray coat was splattered with light, shining through the trees wherever it could. The mismatched splotches of sunshine resembled his dappled spots closely.

โ™• ๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฆ๐•ค โ™•
i. mare ii. 9 years iii. knabstrupper
iv. leopard spot v. stallion - none vi. location - grasslands
vii. tags - open

The time for the annual migration was here; Venus could sense it in her bones. Not to mention she'd seen many mares heading that way and it was warm enough now for the yearly canyon trip to begin. Venus felt excited, a bit anxious, but she anticipated fun. If she didn't meet a good stallion, she'd at least have plenty of them to play with and tease. Hey, if she was lucky she'd even seen a few coltish stallions fight. Venus also hoped she'd find some mares worthy enough to befriend. Mare companions were nice, sometimes even better than a stallion. The Knabstrupper picked up her hooves in a giddy prance. Her nostrils picked up the drifting smells of the salty and sparsely grassed canyon. This gave her a sense of direction, reassuring her she wouldn't get lost and miss the canyon event. That was unlikely, being that all the Esadowa mares and stallions were heading there and caused quite a loud amount of noise while they were there, but it didn't hurt to feel extra good about where she was headed. Venus continued to move until the canyon came into view. Now that she was so close, Venus decided to graze. While in the canyon, she'd probably be too busy teasing stallions and chatting with mares to feed herself much. Venus grazed but slowly made her way towards the enterance of Esadowa Canyon, the tradition-rich gorge that she loved dearly.

โ€ ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•’ โ€
i. mare ii. 6 years iii. marwari
iv. dark bay v. stallion - none vi. location - canyon
vii. tags - noelani

Aria was hesitant to go to the canyon. While she was very excited and more than a bit anxious, Aria couldn't help but feel a fear rising in her that she'd become trapped in the canyon. To defeat her fears before the stallions arrived and possibly made her paranoia worse, the Marwari mare left early that morning. A misty fog blanketed the land, as if telling it to hush. To go back to sleep and not yet wake. Aria however didn't have time to do so and continued on her way. When the sun was shining bright in the sky, she got her first glimpses of the canyon that year. Esadowa Canyon was beautiful, had always been beautiful, and would always be beautiful. There was no place like it that Aria could imagine. Especially nowhere with as rich of equine traditions. Aria was fairly new to the canyon's annual events this being her third year. But with two years under her belt, the dark bay mare felt armed against any possible threats. As Aria made her way deeper into the ground of the canyon, she heard another mare who must've had the same idea. Rounding a large bend, she came to a Knabstrupper mare, a few years younger than her, grazing. No wonder this mare was so early as well - it was likely her first time. "Hello." Aria whinnied in greeting to the spotted mare. She lazily walked towards the Knabstrupper, head bobbing with the tiredness of a long mornings' run to Esadowa Canyon.

โ˜พ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•—๐•๐•ช โ˜พ
i. mare ii. 4 years iii. lipizzan
iv. pure white v. stallion - none vi. location - plains
vii. tags - open

Her pure white hoof was cocked as she lazily rested into the early hours of the morning. Firefly had found a nice cave to settle in the prior night and it served her well. The biting wind couldn't reach her, nor could rain. She lied to herself, saying she would wake up early and go right at it. Firefly feigned shock when she woke up much later than planned. Firefly was simply putting off going to the canyon. Everyone there had so much to say, and it overwhelmed her yet wasn't really optional. At least, not if she wanted to find a good stallion soon. Firefly was afraid of large gatherings, which could make her seem falsely anti-social. The Lipizzan mare actually quite enjoyed others' company, but was simply shy. Firefly took a deep breath through her light pink nostrils and calmed herself. She hoped that there would be a kind stallion or two at least this year. A stallion that was caring, and appreciative of his mares was ideal. She moved warily out of her lovely rock cave, looking both ways before moving onto the wide plains. The tall grass was almost tall enough to reach her chest in a few parts, and Firefly laughed as she ran through it. Giggling like a foal, she threw her head down and bit at a few clumps of the wild grass as she ran. Roots stuck at wild angles out of the mare's mouth. She spat out the dirt and other pieces of dirt before swallowing down her breakfast with a smile. Today will be good, she thought. Today will be good.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

002. i. phin i. pleth

Postby ethium » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:44 pm

xโ™› ๐๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„๐€๐’
i. dun mustang stallion
ii. 14.0 hh iii. 12 years iv. charm
tags: grace, open loc: forest water spot

xxxx Just as he had finished drinking, and had raised his head from the surface. His brown eyes settled on a mare on the side of the watering hole opposite him. Her swollen flanks exposing her pregnancy but he felt nothing by that. From what he could tell she was younger than him, but certainly no filly. His ears perked in interest and he called out to her in a gentle nicker, his relaxed stance hopefully inviting, as he wouldn't mind a nice chat. However he was slightly hesitant, due to the fact that she was pregnant. Could the stallion who had claimed her be nearby? He'd hate to start a fight this early into the game, especially since he couldn't size up the opponent. However he wasn't entirely opposed to a fight, it would merely be a bit cumbersome of his mind to do such a thing before the mares had even begun to arrive at the canyon.

xxxx

xโ™ฃ ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐€
i. grey hungarian sport mare
ii. 16.0 hh iii. 9 years iv. flirty
v. heat stage three.
tags: cassius, open loc: forest

xxxx How she hadn't had noticed the stallion amused her more than her abrupt pause in movement. As she turned towards the nicker that had beckoned her over. Her eyes skirted his frame, and she took note of his stunning coat. He was as handsome, if not more than many stallions she had seen in her days of flirting. She let out an equally friendly nicker and approached him slowly. Her nostrils quivering as she took him in. She swished her tail once, spreading her scent as she raised her head. Testing him before she even knew his name, how generous. Plethora felt like giving him a chance, primarily because he was as stunning, if not more than her. If there was anything she despised it was being shown up, but by a stallion it was another matter. "Hello there," she spoke smoothly her voice carried by the wind as she approached him further. Pausing a few feet away she cocked her hind leg, ears perked however. She was prepared to bolt if needed, she could easily attempt to lose him in the trees, though she much preferred open spaces to forest when it came to running off.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me