๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ | open!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ | open!

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:14 am

It all started with one wolf. This wolf, tired and frustrated with the ways in which a pack of wolves ran, had had enough. He left his birth pack for the chance to have a better life. Taking on the life of a loner, he traveled. Although he had an idea. He wanted to make his own pack but instead of calling it a pack he decided to call it a guild. This group wouldn't function like a regular pack. It would be a band of outcasts and loners seeking a place where they would be treated fairly and with respect regardless of rank. Soon this wolf encountered loners like himself and began growing his guild offering them a place within it. However none of them knew what they had just done. Having been raised in lands far from the one they were currently in, they had no idea they stepped onto kingdom soil. The kingdom of Chazar was a well known kingdom to all who lived near by. This kingdom was huge with the packs numbers to match. It was well known for being led by ruthless kings with no mercy, striking fear into any who heard the kingdom's name. Now the guild must hope they never get caught by the kingdom wolves, trespassing on their territory was bad enough. Will the guild of black river seal their fate in the kingdom? Or will they live to fight another day? Anything could happen.

โ–ผ โ–ผ โ–ผ

This is a roleplay based off of a pack I'd like to start on WolfQuest.
Roleplay is currently open
Last edited by wolf.skull on Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ | rules

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:14 am

Rules
    [ these can not be broken ]
    โ— all of Tess' rules apply here
    โ— no godmodding or powerplaying
    โ— respect your fellow roleplayers, do not fight IC
    โ— if you are inactive for a full week or more, your character's rank will be opened so others get the chance to play it
    โ— post at least three lines of text per character, but more is always appreciated
    โ— you may have as many characters as you can handle
    โ— one high rank per person, so everyone gets the chance to play one
    โ— there are no reservations, each rank is first come first served. The first person who posts stating they want a specific rank will get it
    โ— please post all OOC talk and character forms in the discussion thread
    โ— fade to black when needed
    โ— drama and romance are fine, however don't make your characters have romantic relationships with each other
    โ— ask for permission before killing/seriously injuring another person's character
    โ— any changed or newly added rules will be highlighted in red for a day
    โ— as the creator of this roleplay, I reserve the right to decline your character form/kick you for any reason I see fit
    โ— have fun!

Code of the Guild
[ these can be broken to cause drama within the roleplay ]
โ— respect everyone within the guild
โ— everyone is equal regardless of rank
โ— never resort to violence unless you have to
โ— never harm a mother or her pups, even in the heat of battle
โ— always listen to your guild members
โ— share the prey you catch with the guild, no matter how big or small
โ— stand by your brothern, and defend each other
โ— everyone shares the duties within the guild
โ— welcome any who wish to join regardless of appearance or past.
Should they prove themselves evil or unjust the guild will vote on whether
to keep them in or cast them a stray. The leader makes the final decision.
Laws of the Kingdom
[ these can be broken to cause drama within the roleplay ]
โ— obey your king/queen's every command
โ— disobeying and/or disrespecting your king and queen will result in punishment
โ— the deer and elk belong to the king and queen. If you are caught hunting these
creatures with the intent to feed yourself or stealing meat from the king/queen's
carcass's you will be punished
โ— protect your king/queen and your pack even at the cost of your life
โ— know your place within the pack and kingdom
โ— pawns and prisoners are to be treated as such
โ— if loners are caught within kingdom territory, they are to be
perused, caught, and brought directly to the king/queen so their
fate may be decided
โ— it if forbidden to leave the pack and kingdom. If it suspected
you are planning on or have left you will be hunted and brought
directly to the king/queen to decide your fate
โ— it is forbidden to fall in love with a loner or another outside of
your rank. If caught you and your lover will be punished accordingly
โ— if you wish to challenge a wolf of a higher rank, for their rank you may.
The winner gets their desired rank. The loser gets pushed down one rank
from their previous and will get punished as the king/queen see fit. However
it is forbidden to challenge the king/queen for their rank and will result in
punishment
โ— if it is suspected that you are planning on overthrowing your king/queen
and are caught doing so, you will be punished and cast out of the kingdom
Last edited by wolf.skull on Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ | ranks

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:15 am

Ranks
    The Guild of Black River
    The leader is just like any other member of the guild, the only difference is they help settle arguments
    and make the final decisions
    [1/1] The leader Cassius โ™‚ โ— played by oceans&glass

The deputy is next in line to be the leader, should anything happen to them. They share the pack
    duties like everyone else and help give advise to the leader or anyone else
    [1/1] The Deputy Ryker โ™€ โ— played by claypigeon

The healer is the guild's doctor. They see to it that everyone is healthy and happy. They tend to the
    wounded or the sick and have a vast knowledge of different herbs and remedies that can help many
    wounds and illnesses
    [1/1] The Healer Quin โ™€ โ— played by AGCM

These wolves make up the rest of the guild, and come in every size, shape, and colour. They hunt,
    protect, and defend everyone along side the leader, deputy, and healer.
    [โˆž/3] The Guild Members
    Sapien Rulneta โ™‚ played by Coolrouge
    Drogo โ™‚ played by Spirit De Luna
    Jackie โ™€ played by cattus.petasatus

These wolves don't belong any where, and have yet to run into the guild or the dreaded kingdom
    of Chazar.
    [6/2] Loners
    Dakota โ™€ played by Stripe12
    Denali โ™€ played by K9.
    ___ played by ___
    ___ played by ___
    ___ played by ___
    ___ played by ___

The Kingdom of Chazar
    The king and queen are the rulers of the kingdom as well as the pack. They are highly respected, the most
    respected out of all the kingdom ranks. They do as they please and those who disagree are met with tooth
    and claw. They treat others however good or bad they wish and make all the big and final decisions.
    [1/1]โ™š king Stone โ™‚ played by to Stripe12
    [1/0]โ™› queen ___ played by ___

The bishops are the king and queens right hand wolves. They see that every wish is granted. These are
    strong wolves who also act as the king and queen's guards. They deal out most if not all of the punishments
    unless either the king or queen personally wants to give them out. They are also in charge of arranging the
    hunting and patrolling parties unless the king and queen want to do it.
    [1/1]โ™ bishop Ira โ™€ played by Spirit De Luna
    [1/1]โ™ bishop Finn โ™‚ played by danny.

The knights make up the middle ranks of the pack. They are responsible for protecting the kingdom's territory,
    scouting for trespassing wolves, hunting to keep the king, queen, and the rest of the pack fed, and engaging in
    any fight or battle if the king/queen call for it.
    [โˆž/1]โ™ž knight Beorthwulf โ™‚ played by AGCM
    knight ___ played by ___
    knight ___ played by ___
    knight ___ played by ___
    knight ___ played by ___

The rooks are also apart of the middle ranking wolves. They are responsible for healing the wounded and sick as
    well as helping mothers care for their pups and making sure they are fed and protected. The rooks are also like
    the mentors. They teach the young pups the ways of the kingdom until they are old enough to receive their full
    adult ranks. The rooks are also expected to help with any other pack duties.
    [โˆž/1]โ™œ rook Quinta played โ™‚ by AGCM
    rook ___ played by ___
    rook ___ played by ___
    rook ___ played by ___
    rook ___ played by ___

The pawns are at the bottom of the barrel. Rooks and knights start out in this rank but move up when they reach
    adult hood. Those who remain a pawn were either punished too much, naturally weak or too submissive, or they were
    born into it without any sort of possibility of climbing the pecking order. These wolves are treated like dirt. Often times
    they get the pickings of whatever is left of food and get pushed around by the rest of the kingdom wolves.
    [โˆž/1]โ™Ÿ pawn Shy โ™€ played by oceans&glass
    pawn ___ played by ___
    pawn ___ played by ___
    pawn ___ played by ___
    pawn ___ played by ___
Last edited by wolf.skull on Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:52 am, edited 17 times in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ | setting

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:25 am

extras & setting
    land - The land here is large, filled with forests of pine trees and birch trees. Some of it opens up into meadows, some of it climbs up into hills that grow even further into mountains. There are small creeks that lead to a river. These lands are quite uncharted to the wolves that reside in them. Unclaimed by packs. Except the valley. The valley is home to the kingdom of Chazar. It is a large valley where the river runs into. Boarded by small rolling hills, this valley is covered mostly with pine trees. The forests there are thick. Near the center the forests open up to large fields. In the heart of the kingdom where the pack lives, there are boulders scattered about. The pack's dens are located around and on the side of a rock face close to the ground in caves.

weather - Sunny, slightly cloudy

season - early summer, close to mid summer

time - noon
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ | relationships

Postby wolf.skull » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:30 am

Relationships
    family relationships
    Quinta โ™‚ and Quin โ™€ are brother and sister

relations within the guild
    none yet

relations within the kingdom
    none yet

forbidden relations
    none yet
Last edited by wolf.skull on Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shy and cassius

Postby wolf.skull » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:04 am

OOC: forgive my terrible starting lol, haven't roleplayed in a while

โžผ ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ
leader โ— male โ— 3 1/2 โ— none โ— location; โ— tags;
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

The day had already started as Cassius walked through the shrubs. The sun was hot but Cassius couldn't feel it's warmth as he had the cover of trees to keep him cool. Where he was headed he had no idea. His plan was to take his pack far from any other pack, so they could find a suitable territory and live in peace without any complications from other wolves. So far this land was promising. Little did he know what he was leading his pack into. Still with his positive thoughts the male trotted on along with his pack, bound to find a place to call home.

Text, "Speech.", Thoughts.

โœฟ ๐’๐ก๐ฒ
pawn โ— female โ— 2 1/2 โ— none โ— location; โ— tags;
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

With the bustle of wolves outside the pawn's den, Shy lay on the floor curled in a ball. Most would assume she was asleep but she wasn't. She was listening to the others outside. Most of it was just banter between ranks, sometimes it was the bishops giving orders sent from the king and queen. Once in a while it was someone getting in trouble or being punished. The fae sighed. That would most likely be her if she was seen stepping outside. But she had to eat. Hunting was her favorite pass time. It kept her away from her pack and let her do something with herself instead of lay around in the pawn's den all day.

wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1. Stone and Dakota

Postby Stripe12 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:32 am

S T O N E
Male|King|7 years|Tags: Open

The king stirred, opening his eyes. It had been a good nights sleep, with no disturbances. Who would dare disturb him anyway, though? He was the king. And even if someone dare did, the would be very, very sorry. He stood, shaking out his gray coat. The male wasn't hungry at the moment, but knew he probably would be soon. He yawned once more, deciding to remain near the entrance of his den but not go outside just yet.

D A K O T A
Female|Loner|3 1/2 months|Tags: Open

The youngster padded through the forest, stomach growling loudly. It had been four days since she had last eaten, and that meal had been a small-medium sized fish. Not only that, she had burned a ton of energy trying to catch it. It hadn't been easy to grip onto given the fact that she still had milk teeth. Her real teeth had yet to come in, and even if they where, they would have literally just started. Dakota sighed, missing her parents and siblings. A tiny movement caught her eye, and she turned to see a mouse feeding on seeds. Worth a shot, not that she's going to be picky at this point anyway. The inexperienced youngster leaped at it, clumsily missing. She stood up and let out a huff of annoyance.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ | open!

Postby Spirit De Luna » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:06 pm

Name: Drogo
Pack: Guild
Tags: Open
Drogo followed Cassius' lead at a distance. He trusted the leader and knew that eventually they would reach a place they could all call home. The black male's ears swiveled around attentively. Until they found a place, Drogo knew there were plenty of dangers out there and they needed to stay on high alert.

Name: Ira
Pack: Kingdom
Tags: Open
Ira's ear's flicked around as she watched and listened to the ramblings of the pack within the den area. Her king was still in his den, though she heard him stir not long ago. It didn't matter. He is king and can sleep till whenever he pleases., she thought to herself. The female's golden eyes darted to and from watching the others.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ | open!

Postby Coolrouge » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:14 pm

Name: Sapien (Roger)
    Pack: Guild
    Tags Open
With the sun rising early in the new day, Roger wakes up lazily, from the den, starting his daily routine. Since all the wolves in the guild would be hungry, Roger sprints to a nearby forest, supposedly to find there, rabbits, moose, beavers and the such, but excluding deers and elk, just in case the knights from the kingdom already claimed this place as territory. Since he was young, his parents were once a part of the Kingdom of Chazar, so naturally, he himself would only know this information.

Bustling with noises, Roger remembered something from his Adoptive Father, that in catching prey, you must lure it out with a bait, then you ambush it by surprise. This method is very effective than chasing a prey, all around, since it consumes more energy. Roger collected some food that hares, or rabbits would like such as grass, clover, leaves and the such. After doing so, Roger hides into a nearby bush near the trap and waits steadily and stealthily for the prey.
After what it seems hours later, finally two rabbits arrived at the trap, taking the bait. Realizing this opportunity, with the advantage of being agile, he quickly jumped over the bush, slashing the rabbits with his paws before the rabbits could even react. Dead and juicy, Roger grabs the two with his mouth and goes back to his personal den, hides it there, in case other troublesome predators decide to steal it, and goes back to the forest, to repeat the process again. This happened again and again until there are 25 rabbits back at the den. So he goes to the leader to report breakfast.
Last edited by Coolrouge on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coolrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

re: shy and cassius

Postby wolf.skull » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:46 am

โžผ ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ
leader โ— male โ— 3 1/2 โ— none โ— location; forest west of the kingdom โ— tags; Drogo
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

As Cassius walked, he looked behind himself to Drogo and the rest walking distantly behind him who had been following him since they got up this morning to continue their journey of finding a home. "Is anyone hungry?" he asked out of the blue, breaking the silence they had been traveling in. Since by this time his stomach had begun to growl he figured he might as well ask everyone else if they were too. Cassius was certain they'd find a decent meal in these forests seeing as they were quite large. The male hoped to find a deer which were his favorite to hunt and eat.

โœฟ ๐’๐ก๐ฒ
pawn โ— female โ— 2 1/2 โ— none โ— location; pawn's den โ— tags; open
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Shy decided she had better get up before before one of the higher ranked wolves went in the pawns den to taunt them. Uncurling from her sleeping position the fae stood. She shook out her thinning pelt before taking a few wary steps towards the mouth of the den. Golden yellow orbs scanned the outside. Many wolves were present so she'd have to sneak away in order to keep from getting pushed around. Her ears began to lower as she felt the anxiety set in. Her tail began to tuck itself between her legs. It was like a second nature to her. With a deep breath Shy took the first steps out of the den.

wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me