~+.{ Rulers }.+~ [ wolf and dog rp ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

~+.{ Rulers }.+~ [ wolf and dog rp ]

Postby 444dyn » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:03 pm

Year : 2079
Dogs and wolves rule together. They work in peace, having made packs and groups to establish their territory. They aren’t always nice, but they can get the job done. We are strong, clever, creative and trustworthy. Humans have failed, we are now the ruling species and we are feared and even hated by some. The biggest forest in the world is now under our control, and we have promised our ancestors to keep it that way.
Don’t fail us.

Last edited by 444dyn on Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~+.{ Oakdawn Pack }.+~ [ wolf and dog rp ]

Postby 444dyn » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:41 pm

` ` We Stand Together and We Fall Together. ` `

❀ Rules ; { pack and roleplay }
1. No Godmodding/Power Playing, Keep It All Realistic.
2. Ask for Permission Before Having Pups or Killing - Not Too Much Detail On These Subjects, Please.
3. Keep Everything Realistic. No Wings/Flying Abilities.
4. Stealing Pups Is Allowed, But Ask.
5. Any Pack Role May Have Pups.
6. It is Forbidden To Have Pups With Other Clans Or Rouges { this doesn’t mean you cannot }
7. Each Pack Has Breed Suggestions, But These are Not Compulsory.
8. Please Follow Every Packs Lore and History Correctly.
9. No One-Liners, At Least 2-3 Lines. If You are Up To It, You Can Write a Paragraph.
10. Please Respect Others Beliefs and Religions.
11. Please remove Signatures From Posts.
and Of Course, All Tess Rules Apply.

Alliances/Packs;

❀ Lupine Pack;
Leader;

Deputy;

Warriors;

Medicine Dog;
Atlas~Female~Australian Shepherd~bashful,.
Hunters;
Res. Hunter noctem. ~^~
Pups;

Elders;

Apprentices;

❀ Bloodmoon Pack
Leader;
Res. Leader noctem. ~
Deputy;

Warriors;

Medicine Dog;

Hunters;

Pups;

Elders;

Apprentices;

❀ Arctic Pack;
Leader;

Deputy:
Bentley|Male|Bernese Mountain Dog|bashful,.
Warriors;

Medicine Dog;
Res. Med noctem. >w<
Hunters;

Pups;

Elders;

Apprentices;

❀Rouges;

Res. Rouge noctem. ^^

❀ Info on the Packs;
Arctic Pack~ Arctic Pack dogs and wolves are laid back and calm. They are the nicest and chillest dogs you will ever meet, also being the most charismatic. They don’t have much prey, but they have a beautiful territory. They get plump in the spring and summer, and survive on what they have in fall and winter. They are very crafty and intelligent dogs, being enclosed in a very large and stunning forest setting. Ice is usually present all year, although some summers can break the blankets of ice and snow covering the land.

Bloodmoon Pack~ These dogs and wolves are ruthless and cunning. These dog and wolves tend to be very strong, but aloof and bad at making decisions. They are fierce and their territory has the scent of burning wood, comfortable for them to live in. Unlike the Arctic Pack, their territory is a smokey red colour. It is warm all the time, meaning Bloodmoon dogs and wolves tend to have shorter coats. They love to spend time exploring and fighting, keeping it at a bare minimum though.

Lupine Pack~ Lupine dogs and wolves are wise and elegant. They always know what they’re doing and have a solution for any situation thrown at them. They are fast, but take time in choosing answers or making decisions. Their territory is a vibrant and inviting green woodland area. These dogs can be found in any coat types. They have a large river going through the center, getting plenty of fish and herbs to heal and feed their clan. They are helpful and responsible, being the head rulers of the forest.
Last edited by 444dyn on Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
444dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me