[ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽππ‹π˜ π–π€π˜ - OPEN ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: [ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽππ‹π˜ π–π€π˜ - OPEN ]

Postby kabayΓΈ » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:51 am

𝐂 𝐚 𝐞 𝐬 𝐚 𝐫
    ───────────────────────────—————————————————————

( Gender: Male ) ( Age: 5 Years ) ( Role: Rat ) ( Tagged: Calypso, Aelius, Muraco )
    Caesar had been watching with a silent gaze, his jaw tightening as the all to familiar sound of an angry wolf was heard nearby. It was nothing new, but it never got any easier to see. An instinct deep inside told him to run, to protect the smaller female from the aggressor. But his head kept him locked in place, keeping him aware of the consequences that would follow such actions. Instead, he looked away, his mood bitter and fuelled by resentment. He was powerless. They all were. Almost every dog in the pack w’re now simply pushed to the very bottom of the rankings, leaving him and many others without a voice and regard for their wellbeing. His jaws gritted together in frustration, and once the wolf had slunk off to the scouts den, he stood up, keeping his eyes to the ground to avoid interaction with Aelius, a pack scout. He didn’t speak to him, or even look at him, for the risk of an accusation simply was not worth it, and rather waited for him to leave before turning to Calypso. She didn’t seem harmed, he’d even say she was unfazed by the confrontation. β€œYou alright there, Calypso? He didn’t hurt you, right?” He smiled fondly at the female, his eyes lit with a hint of concern. As far as he believed, this pack didn’t deserve a dog as pure as her. Not a single one of these wolves took a moment to appreciate her genuine persona.

𝐌 𝐚 𝐱 𝐒

( Gender: Female ) ( Age: 4 Years ) ( Role: Beta ) ( Tagged: Meika )
    β€œNot again...” Maxi sighed heavily, her eyes rolling as the irritated voice of Muraco sounded nearby. Who is it this time? she wondered to herself, debating wether to involve herself. Though she was partly against the mistreatment of the dogs, Calypso’s advancement was out of place, so Maxi shot the female an angry gaze. β€œLearn your place, dog. Or next time, there will be consequences.” She warned before heading off towards the hunter den. She hadn’t seen Tiberius this morning, but decided she would round up the hunters in preparation to find some food. A meal would always be appreciated. She entered the den, smirking as she saw Meika barely awake. β€œHmm, sleeping in, are we? Up you get. I’ll be leading a hunting party out to the plains soon.” Though she had no confirmation from the alpha as of yet, she saw no reason for a refusal. It was vital they brought back as much food as possible before the winter season arrived. Prey would be much more difficult to come by when the snow would begin to fall.
kabayΓΈ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:25 am

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      xxxxxT A L A
      snuggling up to her mother, she let out a content sigh. still half asleep she would groom her mother's pelt slowly to relax herself. sunlight shone into the den on tala, warming her but also shining directly into her eyes. the pup rustled and squirmed before finally sitting up. she blinked a couple of times as her vision cleared. upon gazing down to her sleeping mother, she nearly jumped in shock. it wasn't her mother, it was sashet. memories of reality came flooding back to the little pup. tala had fallen asleep outside around the time of sunset yesterday. the kind healer had brought her into the den so she wouldn't be out there alone. for a second there, tala had forgotten that her dam wasn't here anymore. rising to all four short legs, she gave her coat a powerful shake. being in that kind of forgetful daze seemed to happen a lot to young tala- restarting the process of grief for the loss of her mom all over again. she kicked out a back leg, stretching until a distraction came from outside of the den.

her ears sprung straight up at the sounds of barking and growling. she wasn't one to enjoy drama or fighting, but wanted to know what was happening within the pack. tumbling over her own paws to get past the entrance of the den, she forced herself to stop in her tracks. tala leaned into her back legs, sitting slowly while she observed the conflict. it was difficult to see exactly what was happening from where she was. she could hear growling from the scout's den. she could barely catch the view of who it came from, but could tell it was muraco when she heard his booming voice. tala flattened her ears for a few seconds but her weight pushed forward when she saw one of the rats leaving the scout den. a dog! so close to where the wolves stayed, too. it wasn't long before her attention was pulled from the distanced dog over to torak, who sat some ways behind her. she let out a puff of air through her nose and came to his side. "morning, mister torak..." her eyes wandered up to his face. torak was..a decent wolf. just okay. she remained quite shy around him due to what seemed like a cold nature to her. the pup hadn't ever seen him act aggressively like so many of those other mean wolves around, even then she still couldn't come out of her shell. her focus wavered back to the rat. she noticed that another large dog had approached calypso. he sure did seem nice, checking that the she was okay and all. none of the wolves allowed tala to greet him though.. no one ever did! she wanted more than anything to go meet one of the rats, but everyone was just so protective over her. all were aware that she wasn't permitted to meet a dog. she shook her head in disappointment. these wolves just wanted her all to themselves!
Last edited by shadow~wolf on Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽππ‹π˜ π–π€π˜ - 01. ]

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:54 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
❛ name. morriganβ €β €β €β €
❛ age. four years old
❛ gender. female
❛ rank. rat
❛ breed. border collie
❛ tagged. n/a
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

Morrigan outstretched her front legs as she released a yawn, her lanky figure extending as she gave her
    awakening body a stretch. Her eyes scanned the pack's camp quarters, widened with anxiety as she w
    atched another dog, Calypso, get knocked down by the large arctic wolf, Muraco. She had barely escap
    ed the jaws of the wolf, scrambling away to Aelius. The border collie's ears pinned back, and she licked
    her lips anxiously, trying to settle her nerves as she shuffled her feet across the dirt. The rat prayed tha
    t she wouldn't be the subject of any cruel games of higher-ranking canines, though she couldn't suppress
    the tremor of doubt that ran through her.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
❛ name. nioclas
❛ age. four years old
❛ gender. male
❛ rank. hunter
❛ breed. wolfdog
❛ tagged. n/a
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

──────────── open, feel free to tag him ────────────

carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 002 ]

Postby direwolf. » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:38 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────
❝ C1LYPSO ❞

xxxxHearing the beta's scolding directed toward her, Calypso ducked her head down slightly. However, her head did not remained lowered for long when Caesar approached her. Many of the wolves here were total party poopers and did not know how to have fun, in her option. She did not understand why no one wanted to interact with her other than a selected few wolves, and of course, the other rats. She wagged her tail and gazed up at the large male known as Caesar. "I'm fine! He just knocked me down." She responded, a smile curling across her maw. Being knocked down was probably one of the best outcomes when interacting with one of the wolves. A worst outcome would be her ear being ripped off her head by Muraco. At least the other rats were kind to her. They were all in this situation together and needed to make the most out of it. "I don't know why they are so mean to us though.. Anyway, how did you sleep last night, Caesar?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side. Since the rats did not have a den or any shelter, they all had to make do with whatever they could find.
( female ) ( two years ) ( siberian husky ) ( rat )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: maxi, caesar )

❝ οΌ³οΌ¨οΌ₯οΌ© ❞

xxxxShei's eyes fluttered open at the sound of growling and faint whimpering. Another fight between wolf and dog, perhaps? Slowly, she rose to her paws and peeked her head outside of the hunter's den. There she saw a wolf hovering over one of the rats, Calypso. She shook her head at the childish canine. If she did not mature, she would definitely lose one of her ears or worst.. her life. Heaving a quiet sigh through her nostrils, she padded outside of the hunter's den to soak in some of the warmth from the sun. Tilting her head to the sky, she noticed several clouds, and she wondered if it was going to rain. She sniffed the air, trying to catch scent of oncoming rain.
( female ) ( three years ) ( wolfdog ) ( hunter )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: --- )

❝ οΌ‘οΌ₯οΌ¬οΌ©οΌ΅οΌ³ ❞

xxxxAelius' eye opened as he noticed his brother leave the burrow. Not much long after, he heard his brother's growl. Both eyes fluttered open as he rose to his paws to see what his brother was getting his nose into. Stepping out into the outside warmth, he noticed his brother standing over one of the dogs. His ears tilted back slightly, and as soon as his brother saw him, he stepped off of the female but not without giving her a warning. He watched his brother flop back onto his side outside the den and not meet his gaze. Shaking his head, he approached the canine who was now rising to her paws. It seemed like his brother's threats did not register with the female. "Are you okay?" He questioned, his head tilting slightly to the side. At the Siberian Husky's confirmation of being okay, he nodded his head. He glanced back at his brother once more before he decided to head to the river. His mouth felt dry, especially from talking so early in the morning.
    xxxxThe scout left the camp and made his way to the nearby river. Upon arriving, he lowered his head and lapped up the refreshing water. The cool water glided down his throat and quenched his thirst. After his drink, he took a few steps into the cool water and sat down. The water lapped at his white fur, cooling him down. It was not that hot out, but the water felt refreshing.
( male ) ( five years ) ( arctic wolf ) ( scout )

❝ MAR1CO ❞

xxxxA heavy sigh escaped the male, his ear twitching as he listened to the conversation around him. Muraco's morning would have been pleasant if the rat had not got in his face. Now it was the waiting game, and he was growing bored as they all awaited orders from the alphas. He could go to the river for water or wait for one of those stupid rats to torment him again; it was easy to knock them down given that they were smaller. However, some dogs were a bit tougher to push around. He did not pick on them too much since it would be a waste of extra energy. Where was the alpha anyway? He wondered, his eyes scanning the pack grounds.
( male ) ( five years ) ( arctic wolf ) ( scout )

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 002 ]

Postby wildsight » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:20 pm

✦ ──── π˜›π˜–π˜™π˜ˆπ˜’!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Male) ─ (Five years) ─ (Healer) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Tala)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The male let out a soft sigh, as he listened to one of his favorite sounds. Silence. In the silence, of the camp he could hear his many thoughts, that swirled in his mind. He breathed in deeply, and sat there enjoying the silence while it lasted. He knew that sooner or later, someone was going to cause a ruckus, and disturb his beloved silence. Just the thought, made him irritated. He breathed in deeply once more to calm himself, and continued sitting in the silence. However, the silence didn't last, because as he predicted someone disturbed the silence. His eyes shot open, and snapped to the scouts burrow. He watched as one of the rats was knocked down by the larger wolf. He then watched as she skittered off toward the rest of the rats. He sighed, as he noticed the rat as Calypso. She was always getting herself into a world of trouble. His ears twitched, and he finally noticed the young pup that Sashet had taken in since her mother died. "Good morning, young Tala." he said softly with a glance at the young pup. He then returned his gaze to the rats, a few even surrounding the one that had been knocked down. Out of all the scouts, she had to pick Muraco to mess with. He hoped she would learn one of these days not to mess with the hostile wolves. He sighed once more, before closing his eyes hoping to return to his calmer state.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

✦ ──── π˜”π˜Œπ˜π˜’π˜ˆ!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Male) ─ (Three years) ─ (Hunter) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Maxi)

Meika's ears twitched, and she woke with a start at the sound of Muraco's angry voice. What had upset him now. Glancing out the entrance, she could just make out the form of one of the rats, and she knew who had upset the male. That rat needed to learn her place, before Muraco actually did rip her ear off. She sighed, rolling over onto her side hoping to get a bit more rest, since the noise outside had woken her up yet again. She didn't want Tiberius or his beta coming to get her up, when she was still tired. She was almost asleep once more when, her ears twitched at the sound of the beta Maxi's voice. She put her paws over her eyes, with a low growl. That, rat just had to have caused trouble this morning. She sighed, and rose to her paws slowly, and stretched, before turning to the beta. "We'll do.," she said with a nod. She then sat down, wondering where the alpha was. She had not seen nor heard him all morning. Though it was still early, so he might still be asleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

✦ ──── π˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜π˜™π˜–!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Male) ─ (Four years) ─ (Rat) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Calypso, Caesar)

Cairo's ears twitched as he watched on of his fellow rats pad toward the scouts burrow. He leaped to his paws, and was about to sound a warning bark. But there was no need, because it would just cause more trouble. And yet he knew that the rat would surely be punished, because at that very moment he remembered a wolf who ranked as a scout. Muraco. The male was cruel, and harsh to the rats, and he almost bristled with anger just thinking about him. Too bad none of them we're strong enough to face him head on. Maybe, one day, but there we're too many that would side with the wolf. An angry voice, sounded nearby, and he watched in horror as the larger male knocked the female down. He didn't know why, he was so shocked. The male did it often, but every time it surprised him. Then, again it didn't. Of course, no one knew the thoughts that we're circling each other in the male's mind. He looked unemotional at the moment, his hazel gaze scanning the camp slowly, but carefully. This, Cairo did often, but now he stood, and padded over to join his fellow rats. He stopped in his tracks, and scolded himself silently. How dare he call his own kind rats? He then continued onward, his ears erect, and his tail held straight. He joined the small group, but didn't speak only standing there watching, and listening.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 pm

xxxxxT A L A
      focused brown eyes bounced from dog to dog, her head pushed forward in an attempt to see the group better. she glanced to torak once more, seeing that his eyes were closed. young tala's nose twitched slightly, tilting her head up at him. he seemed like he was dazing off into sleep. was he asleep? her snout neared his face as she sniffed him curiously. he sure must have been tired. she could understand that, even at this age she had experienced plenty of sleepless nights, often going about the next day dragging herself along. not today though, today she felt curious. she observed the dogs for a while longer, inching forward every couple of seconds to see just how close of a look she could get without stepping out of line. it wasn't uncommon for the rats and wolves to get into scraps these days. every time it happened though, it usually caught most of the pack's attention. few were shaken up about it the following hours, except tala couldn't help but have it on her mind. those poor rats were always treated so unfairly. she'd only spoken to the rats once or twice, just a few sentences before a wolf came to frantically scoop her up and scold the rat.

tala decided to take a few more bold steps away from the den, and in the direction of the group. her tail swayed in a steady motion along with her frame. she half wondered if someone would approach her for once, and also how long it would take for another wolf to stop her before she could get any further. tala was never a bad puppy and didn't often push her limits. she's just frequently lonely, that's all. her head lowered to the grass while she attempted to catch their scent. she was still quite some distance away, but could now see them pretty clearly and barely get a hold on their scents. each rat seemed so gentle and concerned for their pack member who had been snapped at, but oddly enough she was wagging her tail once again. tala was taken aback slightly, crinkling her face up in confusion. the puppy sat on her rump with a strong exhale. all she knew was that if she was snapped at- especially by muraco, she'd be mortified! the wolves had learned that quickly from the pup, that she was so very sensitive to being scolded.

her thoughts were interrupted when the sound of growling came from her stomach. she let out a soft whine as it tightened and rumbled. tala swiped a tongue over her chops before taking a quick look around. the pup never had to worry about being fed when mother was around, but now that she didn't have a caretaker it seemed she woke up hungry more often than not. what tala didn't realize, is that prey was becoming short. she understood that the pack wouldn't let her go hungry, although she wasn't sure who to go to in order to ask them about problems like this. there were only a handful of wolves she'd trust enough to come up to. sashet remained sleeping, aelius wasn't in sight anymore, and she assumed that meika wasn't up. the rats though.. they could help her! somehow, seeing the way they interacted with eachother made her assume they were nice. her gaze followed them, but she didn't dare step any closer or speak up in fear that a wolf would catch her too close to them.
Last edited by shadow~wolf on Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kabayΓΈ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:21 am

𝐂 𝐚 𝐞 𝐬 𝐚 𝐫

( Gender: Male ) ( Age: 5 Years ) ( Role: Rat ) ( Tagged: Calypso, Cairo, Tala )
    Caesar had to admit, he was impressed by Calypso’s resilience. Already she seemed to be past dwelling on the incident, and instead shifting the topic to a pleasant conversation. Caesar however, found it pretty difficult to forget these kind of things. Especially with them seemingly taking place more frequently these days. Tensions were at their highest point between the dogs and the wolves. And with such a ruthless alpha, there seemed to be little chance of things changing anytime soon. He drew himself from his thoughts and back to Calypso to answer her question. β€œAs well as I could, I guess.” He put on a smile but shuddered as he recalled the night. With summer drawing to an end, the nights were becoming colder. Caesar had a short coat, leaving him utterly exposed to the elements. It disgusted him that wolves, as well as their thick coats, had warm shelters to rest in every night. Though he tried to suppress his anger, he could tell the resentment was beginning to form on his face.

With a frustrated sigh, he looked on as Cairo approached, his expression giving Caesar the feeling he was thinking something similar. β€œI’ve had enough of this. I don’t know about you two, but something needs to change. Before I tear one of those selfish, stuck up wolves apart.” He did his best to keep his voice low and words discreet. He knew not all wolves were responsible, or commended the treatment of the dogs, but Caesar didn’t know just how much longer he could put up with it. He couldn’t ignore it forever. Suddenly, a small shape nearby caught his eye, and Caesar’s stern expression melted to a smile as he noticed Tala, the young wolf pup. β€œHello there Tala. How are you this morning?” His eyes brightened as he spoke to the pup. She was one of the few good things within the pack. Her young mind was fortunately not corrupted with the prejudice beliefs like the wolves. Or at least, not yet. Regardless, he’d treasure her kindness while it lasted. Observing the sound of her growling stomach, he looked to her with concern. Of course, she had little in terms of a mother figure to look after her. And the other wolves were likely busy with their own responsibilities. But as a rat, Caesar had barely anything to spare. He briefly glanced at the wolves to ensure they weren’t watching before taking a step towards her. β€œAre you hungry? Maybe the wolves have something to spare since their last hunt.”

𝐌 𝐚 𝐱 𝐒

( Gender: Female ) ( Age: 4 Years ) ( Role: Beta ) ( Tagged: Meika, Shei, Scouts )
    Maxi chuckled lightly as Meika rose form her sleep at last. She didn’t blame the huntress for sleeping in. The lack of food with the end of summer was taking its toll on everyone. Spirits were pretty low, especially with the strict rule of the alpha as well as tensions with the dogs. Honestly, she could have done without Calypso’s little disruption today, as the atmosphere around camp had completely dropped. But even that was nothing new these days. With no word yet from the alpha, Maxi still decided to go ahead with the hunt. They would need all the food they could get if they wished to gain energy reserves before winter. Facing Meika, she paused before heading out of the den. β€œI’ll round up a few others. I’m sure a few scouts will be happy to tag along.” Maxi had big game in mind. A rabbit or two wouldn’t sustain the pack. But deep down, she wanted to catch a meal that would even feed the rats. Though they were treated poorly, they were still part of the pack. And since she’d been young, Pack had always meant family to her.

On her way out, she stopped as she passed Shei, smiling politely at the young wolfdog. β€œMorning, Shei. Will you join us for a hunt?” Though she was part dog, Maxi had never underestimated Shei’s potential as a hunter. She was a skilled canine, and was always happy to have her tag along. Even if the other wolves disliked her simply die to heritage. Maxi was happy with a small group of three, but wouldn’t decline any extra help from a few males. But she’d allow them to decide if they wished to come along. After all, most of them were scouts, and hunting wasn’t a necessity from them.
kabayΓΈ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:15 am

xxxxxT A L A
      the pup turned to kick at her ear, attempting to distract herself from her stomach pains. she swiveled back towards the group when a voice arose. it was one of the most compassionate rats she'd seen, a doberman roughly the size of most of the male wolves. now was her chance to make a new friend! tala's tail began to swing furiously, her eyes sparkling as she observed him. she adjusted her weight, coming forward to stand. she was no where near the size of him but still not phased by his height. most of the wolves that stayed around her were tall, and even more bulky than the average dog. she hoped she'd be big someday too. how was she? well, she'd be just fine if she had some food to fill her empty belly! tala opened her mouth to speak, abruptly stopping when she fell on silence. tala felt as though her belly was crowded with little butterflies in the space that lacked food. she had wanted to talk to the rats so badly before.. unfortunately when it came down to the moment of meeting one, she fell short of words. the pup simply gave a nod in response to his question. her tail swayed some, glancing back to the healer's den every few seconds to make sure torak wasn't coming to rush in and interrupt.

the female watched while the rat stepped towards her placidly. she noticed the others behind him watching her, which caused her shyness to grow. she found herself questioning why they went by the name of "rats" since she'd learned that was also a food. she just wasn't sure what else to call them because that's what everyone else referred to them as! once the doberman asked if she was hungry, though- that's all she could think about. her ears bounced up and tala nodded eagerly, licking her maw as she imagined a full meal in front of her. "hmm. i don't think so, it doesn't seem like anyone wants to talk to me." tala whispered, simply unable to raise her voice for fear of being caught. the pup offered a kind smile to the male. "..could you help me get some food? i'm really hungry."
Last edited by shadow~wolf on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⁂ 001 ⁂

Postby broken* » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:26 am

✭. ── ❝ οΌ³οΌ¨οΌ΅ ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 5 y/o ) ( male ) ( scout ) ( wolf-dog ) ( tags: maxi, shei )

the half-dog half-wolf sat in the shade of some large trees as he watched the scenes unfold before him. calypso should have known better than to piss off muraco, or any of the pure wolves to be honest. he spotted the beta wolf conversing with a few wolves and shei, the wolf-dog huntress that he saw alot of himself in. he overheard the word scouts, and so he approached the beta as she was speaking to the other wolfdog, lowering his head in respect as he waited for them to be finished talking before he dared say anything, his eyes remaining on the ground by his paws the entire time. "good morning ma'am. i couldnt help but hear you say something about scouts and a hunting patrol and i'd like to offer my services, if you'll have me. id rather be out doing something useful to the pack than just sitting around the camp doing nothing and wasting time."

❄. ── ❝ οΌ³οΌ₯οΌ«οΌ¨οΌ­οΌ₯οΌ΄ ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 3 y/o ) ( female ) ( rat ) ( siberian husky ) ( tags: morrigan )

unlike the wolves or any higher-up wolfdogs of the pack, she did not have a den or a nest that she slept in. she spent her nights under the stars, somewhere random in the camp clearing, although if there was rain or snow she would slink her body under some bushes or a hollowed tree. but otherwise, she enjoyed the freedom of sleeping where ever she so pleased; she loved feeling the wind move her fur. she had gone out into the forest during the early hours of the dawn, just finding a way to keep her mind occupied while the rest of the camp began to stir. she made her way out to the river that the pack used as a water source and lapped up the cool liquid until she felt a soothing in her throat. she killed time however she could, not rushing as she meandered slowly back towards the camp. and apparently she made it just in time to see one of the wolves snap at one of the other rats, and it took everything in her to not race after the wolf herself, but calypso seemed okay as she raced off to another wolf for companionship. her eyes landed on the black and white form of the border collie rat who seemed to be freaking out a bit due to the scuffle, and she approached the smaller fae, nudging her gently in greeting. "morning morrigan. seems like theres alot of tension here again. care to join me to a walk in the meadows?"

❀. ── ❝ οΌ³οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ¨οΌ₯οΌ΄ ❞
    ( 7 y/o ) ( female ) ( healer ) ( wolf ) ( tags: caesar, tala )

as always, the morning began with some minor scuffling between the wolves and the dogs, and thats what awoke her that morning. she was a very light sleeper, which came in handy if someone needed something from her as a healer during the dark hours of night. but it was both a blessing and a curse, because she would like to get just a bit more sleep than she currently was; it was hard to run off of maybe two or three hours a night. as she stood up in her den, she shook off her fur, causing bits of moss and dust to fly around her. she took a moment to compose herself, her mouth opening wide in a yawn, but thats when her eyes realized she was alone in the den and panic began to set in. "tala?!" her voice called out, and she slipped out of the den, her eyes landing on the pups small form as she spoke to caesar and a group of other rats. she breathed a side of relief as she bolted over to the pair and grabbed the pup by the scruff. set her down underneath her silver body, like a layer of protection. she lowered her head to caesar, giving him a small smile; the rats knew that she had nothing against them, and she was never rude or cruel to them, since some of her own siblings were rats or at least half-dogs. "good morning caesar, i hope youre doing well this morning. now, tala, i know i wasnt awake yet, but you cant wander off from me like that. if the alpha or beta saw you talking to one of the rats, alone, then that dog would likely get punished. and i dont think any of us want that. if you're hungry, i can get my brother shu, whose a hunter, to try and catch something for you to eat. okay?" she leaned down and licked the pup on the head to smooth down her fur. she loved the pup as though she were her own pup, but she knew that caesar was a strong brute who had a gentle heart when it came to pups. she had seen the way he looked at tala, and she wished she could trust him to watch her so that she could do her job without worrying about the pup, but the alpha would have her head if she even tried.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:54 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”‚β—ˆβ”‚π•­π–—π–Žπ–˜π–‡π–†π–“π–Šβ”‚β—ˆβ”‚β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─│female│─│five years│─│mackenzie valley wolf│─│omega│─│tags: morrigan, sekhmet│────────────
┏──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┓

Brisbane's lip curled in annoyance when the rat Calypso got smacked around by one to the pure wolf
    scouts. She couldn't remember the brute's name but she was thankful the husky seemed to be alright as
    she got back up and scampered of to talk to another wolf. The fae's eyes flickered across the watching
    canine's landing on Morrigan looking rather nervous, and the large wolf got to her paws padding over to
    the pair of dogs. Her fur was a little fluffed up out of stress but the rest of her body language was calm
    her tail even giving a little wag. "Hey, are you alright", she said her ears flicking forwards concern
    playing across her face. She shot a friendly look at the other dog Sekhmet, before it occurred to her
    that she might be interrupting a conversation.
β”–β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”š
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me