[ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐€๐˜ - OPEN ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: [ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐€๐˜ - OPEN ]

Postby kabayรธ » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:54 am

๐‚ ๐š ๐ž ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

( Gender: Male ) ( Age: 5 Years ) ( Role: Rat ) ( Tagged: Tala, Gwen, Calypso )
    Caesar was contemplating the risks of turning up some food stashed by the wolves, not because of his own urges of hunger, but for the benefit of young Tala, whoโ€™s needs were tempting him to push the rules. But lucky for Caesar, such actions were not required, as shortly later, a female he recognised as Gwen approached, dropping a hare carcass for the pup. Sensing her apprehension towards him, he lowered his head in submission, Talaโ€™s well-being overpowering his pride. He just wanted to see her fed. She wasnโ€™t his, not was he even allowed interaction with her, but her needs were important to him.

Before Gwen disappeared, he nodded his head in a subtle โ€˜thank youโ€™ before his attention was brought to the low howl of the alpha. All of a sudden, his eyes grew dark and his blood cold as he glared at the large wolf atop his perch. Exactly where he liked it, above everyone. Caesar gritted his teeth and huffed, following closely after Calypso who was heading for a spot at the back of the group. โ€œHis act is getting pretty old. He really wants to rub our noses in it, doesnโ€™t he?โ€ He whispered lowly to Calypso, his eyes narrowed as he watched the large wolf prepare to address the pack.

๐Œ ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ข
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

( Gender: Female ) ( Age: 4 Years ) ( Role: Beta ) ( Tagged: Merikh, Pack )
    The breath of apprehension was slowly released as her plan of action was approved by the alpha. His words were good enough for her. Things couldโ€™ve gone a lot worse had he disapproved of her choice. โ€œYes sir, thatโ€™s what I had in mind.โ€ She replied in response to his question regarding the buffalo herd. She was itching to get out of camp for a while. The tension was suffocating at times. It would be nice just to breath the fresh air of the plains.

Pulled from her thoughts with Merikhโ€™s announcement of a meeting, she quickly nodded, stepping forward to view the dispersed wolves around camp. โ€œOf course sir, leave it to me.โ€ She nodded respectfully and watched as he climbed upon his rock, a tremble rippling through her body as his howl seemed to tear through the entire campground. It was enough of a warning for her. Without wasting a second, she patrolled the camp, ensuring everyone was up and attending the meeting. โ€œCome on, hurry now. Alpha is waiting.โ€ She barked sharply, directing her orders specifically to the rats. She didnโ€™t want to see anyone stepping out of line today, fearing what the punishments may be. The rats especially were at the highest risk of being harmed, and it wasnโ€™t something she wanted to see.
kabayรธ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey.t136 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:20 pm

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ™› uli โ™›

โ› female. โ› wolf-dog. โ› 2ยฝ years old. โ› loner. โ› forest. โ› mentions --. โ› tags --. โ› crush/mate --.

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

It felt like it had been years since she had wandered away from the old ranch. Her paws were raw and numb as they sifted through the dead foliage below her and her muscles stiff with cold. Miles of beaten trails, and ones not so beaten laid behind her, but she still felt the earth calling her forward. Playing at her dusty fur and nipping at her ears, the wind danced through the muted colors of the forest. Uli paused for a moment and breathed in the crisp air. Everything was preparing itself for winter. The whole valley seemed to know it was coming. For her, the difference on the cold nights that would soon ensue would be that she would have no rug by the fire or porch to sleep under. There would be no other friendly bodies to curl up beside or to tell stories with to pass the time. No, now it would be cold and darkโ€ฆ And free. โ€œForest,โ€ she whispered, โ€œIโ€™m going to have a lot to learn from youโ€ฆโ€ The sounds of her own stomach had grown distant as she had grown used to it by now. This was not going to be an easy season.

Almost as if the great trees had listened to her quiet plea, a light breeze swirled through and carried several leaves down through a hollow. Her attention caught and she climbed down the embankment cautiously after them. Once down it, she let out a relieved breath - ahead of her lay one of the most beautiful streams she had ever seen before and the beams of light that moved around the little cove were absolutely breathtaking.

โ€œThank you, Forest.โ€
    โ–’
    โ–’
    โ–’

โ–’
    โ–’
    โ–’
    ๏ผฉ ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    bailey, b, or your best bud ;D
    โ› she/her. โ› hi im dad. โ› ily. โ› really loud sometimes
    but its just bc i ily uwu. โ› estj. โ› pretty feral tbh. โ› came
    back for rps <3. โ› life's been a rollercoaster recently so
    forgive any delays. โ› wives. โ› siggy cred to my love.

๏ผฉ๏ผฎ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
    โ–’
    โ–’
    โ–’

โ–’
    โ–’
    โ–’
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:10 am

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      xxxxxT A L A
      the pup's entire frame sprung up when an ear-piercing howl cut through the voices around her. fur bristling, she watched with narrowed eyes while the alpha set himself upon the his throne. his aggression scared her to death when he struck up fights in the pack. everytime he spoke with his booming voice it caused her to tremble. tala's attention turned towards another wolf approaching, she was startled at first but soon realized it was the mother in the pack. gwen... gwen had always been kind to tala but seemed to fall into some kind of sorrow after she lost her pups. tala hadn't ever come in contact with the puppies, for the pack kept her shielded so that she wouldn't catch their sickness. later on, they kept her shielded from her mom in the same way. all that tala was aware of is that the pack would speak of gwen's puppies often, but soon all talk of them stopped and the air changed. her mother explained to her that gwen's puppies "didn't come back from sleeping" and the pup moved on since she was so young. tala's own dam's death hit her differently though. the pup still didn't fully understand death yet, all it did was cause confusion and sadness for her. her eyes wandered up to observe the wolf's features. as she pushed a plump hare towards the pup her tail began to swing wildly. the young wolf's cries were hushed and replaced with the patters or her bouncing feet. the pup stomped her paws rhythmically, smiling over to gwen. she wanted to give her a quick nuzzle to show her appreciation, but the female had already turned away. tala wished she had stay longer to talk with caesar and sashet. she went silent while she gnawed away at the hare, satisfying her hunger gradually. the meal warmed her body, making her feel comforted and forget about the alpha. once the wolves and rats began to move around her she pulled herself from the hare. was she supposed to attend the meeting too? tala wasn't ever sure what to do when meetings came. usually sashet would just leave her in the healer's den and tell her to sit tight, although this time she was out in the open. unfortunately she did fear that if she seemed like she was ignoring merikh she'd be scooped up and punished like the rats. those thoughts shook her to the core.

tala yanked the hare up, walking backwards as she dragged it through the dirt with her. she figured that some wolf would steal it if she left it out in the open. she let go of it to give a heavy exhale and a glance to the doberman. it was almost as heavy as her! after a few minutes of struggling tala joined in the back of the group to hear the meeting. the hare remained a short length away, so she kept a close watch on it. the pup couldn't see through the crowd's legs, but all she wanted to do was listen anyhow. tala found her spot next to caesar again, and leaned into his weight. she had to make sure that the alpha didn't see her close to the rats, or any other wolf. "i can share my food with you and your friends!" she woofed kindly. the young wolf wagged her tail as her gaze landed on calypso, hoping that the dog would appreciate the food as well.
Last edited by shadow~wolf on Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 004 ]

Postby wildsight » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:20 am

โœฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜’!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆ
(Male) โ”€ (Five years) โ”€ (Healer) โ”€ (No romantic interest) โ”€ (Mentions --) โ”€ (Tags: Pack, open)
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Torak continued to watch the pup interact with the rats, before turning his gaze away. His gaze scanned the camp, before focusing on the alpha. He wondered what he was talking to the beta about. Many things we're happening, and with winter on the way he was sure the pack would become even more strict than it already was. Winter always made the pack more on edge than ever. There was a chance that members could catch a sickness, young pups could easily get sick, and many others worried about others. But worst of all, was that there would be less food. And he was sure one day one of the rats would try to steal food from the wolves. He licked his muzzle, before his ears pricked at a loud howl, belonging to no other than the alpha. Rising to his paws, he padded over to the group of gathering canines, and sat down awaiting for whatever their alpha was going to say.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โœฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜’๐˜ˆ!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆ
(Male) โ”€ (Three years) โ”€ (Hunter) โ”€ (No romantic interest) โ”€ (Mentions --) โ”€ (Tags: Pack, open)

She's currently waiting for whatever the alpha has to say, no muse for her now hhh
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โœฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆ
(Male) โ”€ (Four years) โ”€ (Rat) โ”€ (No romantic interest) โ”€ (Mentions --) โ”€ (Tags: Rats, Tala, Pack, open)

Cairo's ears pricked as he heard the sound of the alpha's howl. Whatever this meeting was about he was sure it wasn't going to be anything positive. He sighed, before watching the pup bound away. He glanced shot a look at Caesar, before padding toward the group of gathering wolves, and dogs. They, had already took enough risks this morning. The last thing they needed was for a one of them to be caught by a unfriendly wolf. He sat down along with the rest of the rats, before pricking his ears. His eyes caught movement, and his gaze snapped toward Caesar once more, before noticing the pup had brought some food for him. Now we're all going to get in trouble... he thought to himself, before turning away. He at least wanted to make sure he was hinting anything, so he turned back toward the alpha his tail thumping the ground softly.
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kabayรธ » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:55 am

( Gender: Male ) ( Age: 5 Years ) ( Role: Rat ) ( Tagged: Tala, Calypso )
    Caesar quietened down his rant as he spotted the small form of Tala closely following him. He was taking a risk just to have her near him, especially now that the alpha was present and calling the pack to meeting. But he didnโ€™t treat her desire to share his company negatively, and so responded to her offer with a kind smile and a gentle nuzzle before pulling away, in hopes none of the wolves had noticed. While Talaโ€™s offer to share was incredibly tempting, he slowly shook his head, looking at her with kind eyes. โ€œGwen caught that for you, Tala. You enjoy it now, weโ€™ll be okay.โ€ His conscience thankfully override the pangs of hunger within him, as the risks of being seen were far too great to take. Not to mention the idea that taking food from a pup was against his morals. Wether it was offered or not, Talaโ€™s needs were more important.

Sensing tension from his fellow dog Calypso, Caesar gave him a pointed look, urging him to remain calm. โ€œRelax, Calypso. Youโ€™ll draw attention. As long as no one notices, weโ€™ll be fine.โ€ Caesarโ€™s smile didnโ€™t quite reach his eyes as apprehension settled within him. What if they were caught? I couldnโ€™t let Calypso take the blame. Or Tala. With determination in his gaze, he wouldnโ€™t let others take the fall on behalf of his recklessness.
kabayรธ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey.t136 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:58 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ™› uli โ™›

โ› female. โ› wolf-dog. โ› 2ยฝ years old. โ› loner. โ› forrest. โ› tags merikh, aelius. โ› crush/mate --.

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

The distant cry of a wolf pulled all of Uli's focus back from the glistening stream and forest. That was no cattle dog. Curiosity surged along with adrenalin through her veins and half of her was tempted to go hunt down the distant voice, but the better half reminded her of most wolves' aggressive tendencies and territorial natures. She was most likely treading dangerous ground and by how close she judged the howl to have been, this sizeable beast was less than a half-mile away.

Uli quickly waded to the edge of the stream, a plan slowly stewing in her mind. Perhaps she would try to get back up the bank and down-wind from the potential foe. She would be safe then - at least for a bit, until she could in fact tell if they were friend or foe. Then she could decide whether to outrun or outsmart them. Those would be her only options, because something about the depth of the growl and how it pulsed through the forest told her fighting would be useless and this sent feelings of fear sinking into her gut. Hunger pangs weren't her biggest concern anymore. This wolf was.
    โ–’
    โ–’
    โ–’

โ–’
    โ–’
    โ–’
    ๏ผฉ ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ ๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง
    bailey, b, or your best bud ;D
    โ› she/her. โ› hi im dad. โ› ily. โ› really loud sometimes
    but its just bc i ily uwu. โ› estj. โ› pretty feral tbh. โ› came
    back for rps <3. โ› life's been a rollercoaster recently so
    forgive any delays. โ› wives. โ› siggy cred to my love.

๏ผฉ๏ผฎ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
    โ–’
    โ–’
    โ–’

โ–’
    โ–’
    โ–’
bailey.t136

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐€๐˜ - 03. ]

Postby carpe noctem. » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:35 pm

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ› name. morriganโ €โ €โ €โ €
โ› age. four years old
โ› gender. female
โ› rank. rat
โ› breed. border collie
โ› tagged. sekhmet, brisbane
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

The young border collie lass had barely noticed the fellow rat, Sekhmet, approach her. The rat had been so consumed by her own thoughts that when the husky addressed her with a soft nudge, the collie flinched, body instinctively lowering into a frightened crouch before discovering that it was only the friendly rat Sekhmet. Morrigan smiled softly to Sekhmet, gracefully returning to her former stance, ears pricked forwards as she listened to the lady speak. "Morning, Sekhmet," she said softly, eyes travelling to the figure of the approaching omega, Brisbane. As the larger wolf spoke, Morrigan nodded, "I'm alright, I was just speaking with Sekhmet about going on a walk to the meadows, if you want to join us?' Morrigan asked, hoping she would agree. Turning her head towards the husky, she added, "If it's alright with you, of course."

(Waiting for Sekhmet)
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ› name. nioclas
โ› age. four years oldโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
โ› gender. male
โ› rank. hunter
โ› breed. wolfdog
โ› tagged. shei โ”€ pack meet
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

Nioclas yawned as he began to awaken from his sleep, less than eager to wake up and begin with daily activities. Regardless, he knew that the alpha would be furious if Nioclas was seen slacking off and lazing about, so the wolfdog lifted himself up from his den and trotted out. He licked his lips, his expression tinged with boredom as he looked about. The male smiled as Shei approached him, nodding to the fellow wolfdog with a quick hello. His ears pricked as she spoke, "I'll certainly come with you all," he replied. He had begun to follow her to the hunting group when the fearsome alpha had jumped up to the meeting spot, calling the pack to a meeting with a terrifying howl. He pinned his ears at the noise before glancing over to Shei, beginning to walk over to Merikh to listen to him begin to summon the rest of the pack.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ› name. merikh
โ› age. five years oldโ €โ €โ €โ €
โ› gender. male
โ› rank. alpha
โ› breed. mackenzie valley
โ› tagged. pack meeting
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

Merikh observed the pack as they began to move to settle beneath the platform he stood upon, the attention of all canines focused upon the massive alpha male. He scanned the crowd, fiery amber gaze burning darkly. He gave his head a brief shake before lowering his haunches and opening his maw, beginning to speak. "As you all know, we are experiencing a shortage of food. Winter is soon to come, so we must prepare for the coming hardships." His voice was a husky baritone, rumbling like thunder as he spoke, his tone dripping with calm authority. "It has come to my attention that we have scented a buffalo herd, and I would like the pack to come together hunting." He paused briefly, letting the pack members before him settle, "This includes the rats."
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:16 am

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      xxxxxT A L A
      she gave a small nod in response to the doberman. tala thought he was hungry, but maybe he just wasn't anymore. she still planned to save some and hide it away so that she could share it later. maybe when one of the rats began to complain of their hunger she'd rush in and save the day with the scraps. the wolf's tail beat against the ground slightly. she liked caesar and his friends, very much.

her eyes shot towards the alpha's direction when a voice arose. that harsh voice was unmistakably merikh. she stepped to the side, placing herself under caesar as a wall of protection from any wolves around them and especially the leader. it'd be wonderful if she and her friend didn't have to worry about getting in trouble for interacting although tala knew that was wishful thinking. the wolves had always been stuck in their own ways, she doubted there was much hope to change that. merikh's words rung in her ears, and the last sentence was what really caught her attention. the entire pack?? she'd be left all alone at the camp! being around the rats at any chance she got made her perk up quite a bit but with thoughts of being left behind, her frame dropped as if she was already alone and scared. her tail tucked firmly under her legs, knowing that they wouldn't allow her to tag along. she pushed her muzzle into caesar's short fur, wishing that her friend wouldn't leave her. everyone seemed to leave her... mother and now the doberman as well. "i...i'm coming too?" she whimpered with a tight jaw. it wasn't that she had any interest in hunting or exploring, but she was just too afraid to be abandoned.
Last edited by shadow~wolf on Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kabayรธ » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:28 am

( Gender: Male ) ( Age: 5 Years ) ( Role: Rat ) ( Tagged: Tala )
    Caesarโ€™s attention had drifted from Merikh and had found itself upon Tala, as he found the pup far more interesting than what his leader had to say. He observed her fear as she sensed the alphaโ€™s presence, and attempted to ease her anxiety by by securing her beneath him, lowering his head to nuzzle her discretely. โ€œDonโ€™t worry, kid. He wonโ€™t see you.โ€ He whispered, hoping he was right. If he was caught with the pup, he didnโ€™t want to imagine the consequences. But still, he refused to see the pup alone, and without a mother, she needed someone looking out for her. This, he would not apologise for.

His attention returned when Merikhโ€™s low tone announced the attention of a buffalo herd, and he looked away, disinterested. He and the other dogs rarely got to hunt. There was no use wishing to truly be a part of wolf pack life. But what the alpha had to say next shocked him. โ€œUs?...โ€ his eyes widened slightly in shock, but he found a thin smile forming across his maw. This was something heโ€™d been waiting for. A chance to prove what he could do. Opportunities like this never came often. The rats werenโ€™t usually trusted with anything. Still, he was a little skeptical of his own abilities. He hadnโ€™t eaten properly in days, and his body was feeling the impacts of malnourishment. Yet he remained determined to do his very best. But his smile faded slightly as he looked down at Tala who looked at him with sad, hopeful eyes. His heart went out to the young pup, but slowly, he shook his head. โ€œThatโ€™s not up to me, Iโ€™m afraid kid. If it were up to me, Iโ€™d bring you along.โ€ Caesar didnโ€™t believe Tala should stay here alone. Someone had to stay behind and look after her. But bringing her along would be just as dangerous. Especially to hunt buffalo. He looked in the direction of the wolves, hoping someone would see reason.

๐Œ ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ข

( Gender: Female ) ( Age: 4 Years ) ( Role: Beta ) ( Tagged: Merikh, Tala, Caesar )
    Maxi chose her spot on the ground beside Merikhโ€™s rock, her expression stern as she overlooked the audience. Her body was tensed and her jaw tight, prepared to snap at anyone out of line, or to silence any interruptions. She frowned as she spotted a small body moving beneath Caesar, a face that looked to be Tala, the known wolf pup. Maxi quickly looked away, pretending not to notice. She didnโ€™t want to make the alpha aware of this, fearing what trouble it may bring the rat and even the pup into. Instead, she put her attention into her leader, listening intently to what he had to say. His directions were...unexpected to say the least. She couldnโ€™t remember the last time she hunted alongside dogs. Could they even hunt? There was only one way to find out.

Once Merikh had finished speaking, Maxi stood, addressing the crowd gathered before her. โ€œYou heard the alpha. Weโ€™ll be going soon, get ready. If you need a drink, get one now, there wonโ€™t be many chances when we leave camp.โ€ Maxi didnโ€™t say a word against her orders, but within her mind, she had her doubts. What about Tala? They couldnโ€™t possibly bring the pup along. She made her way towards the young wolf, giving Caesar a look to back off. โ€œYou know better than to bother the dogs, Tala. Come along, letโ€™s see you to your den. Youโ€™re to stay here until weโ€™re back you hear me?โ€ Her tone was serious. She didnโ€™t want to to scare the pup, but she wanted Tala to understand the importance of staying put. She could get killed out there.
kabayรธ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 004 ]

Postby wildsight » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:32 pm

โœฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜’!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆ
(Male) โ”€ (Five years) โ”€ (Healer) โ”€ (No romantic interest) โ”€ (Mentions --) โ”€ (Tags: Pack, open)

Torak watched the alpha with narrowed eyes. He listened carefully, but was distracted by movement. A quick glance was all he needed to tell him that the wolf pup Tala was nearing the rats. He didn't want to get them in trouble though, so he merely focused his attention on the alpha. There was no need to cause a ruckus in camp, because of a pup. Truthfully, he didn't think it was necessary to keep the pup away from them. They weren't aggressive if anything. And it certainly didn't seem like they were causing the pup any harm. The healer continued to sit hanging on to every word, before he almost gasped at what the alpha had said. The whole pack was to go. Even the rats? He couldn't believe this! Was Merikh having second thoughts about the way he was treating the dogs? His eyes widened and he glanced to where Tala was. There were too many dangers for a pup to even leave camp with another wolf let alone a hunt. His tail thumped the ground and he rose to his paws. It wasn't often he hunted but he was going to do so today. Every one was. There was only one question. Why did the alpha let the dogs join them? That, was his only question.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โœฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜’๐˜ˆ!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆ
(Male) โ”€ (Three years) โ”€ (Hunter) โ”€ (No romantic interest) โ”€ (Mentions --) โ”€ (Tags: Pack, open)

Meika watched the alpha with wide eyes her tail swaying slowly as she did so. She wondered what the meeting was about? Her gaze traveled over the wolves, but she didn't see Tala with the one of the rats. Her ears twitched at the alpha's next words and excitement flowed through her. Her tail swayed slowly, before thinking of how the hunting trip would go. It should go well with the hunters and even the scouts. Her attention was caught by Merikh's next words. Every member was coming. Even the rats. Her eyes snapped to where a she spotted the forms of the dogs, and turned back to the alpha. Them too? Would they really help with the hunt? Her attention was caught once more by the beta, and she rose to her paws to get a quick drink before everyone was ready to leave for the hunt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โœฆ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–!! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฆ
(Male) โ”€ (Four years) โ”€ (Rat) โ”€ (No romantic interest) โ”€ (Mentions --) โ”€ (Tags: Pack, open)

The german shepherd sighed as he turned to listen to the alpha. His cruel, cold voice met his ears and he almost let out a deep growl. How he hated the tone of his voice, and the way he made others treat them. His tail almost began to lash, but he quickly stopped it forcing himself to relax. At the mention of the buffalo herd his eyes remained emotionless and he turned away with a sigh. If, he was just going to talk about how everyone else would leave to hunt and the dogs got left behind then why was he even here. He was just about to rise to his paws and walk away, before his next words made his ears prick. The whole pack was to hunt which was normal except it excluded the dogs. But this time every single member was coming. Including the dogs. His eyes lit up the slightest bit. They, were going to hunt with the pack? As the alpha dismissed everyone and the pack got ready to leave he turned to see Caesar yet again with Tala. The pup seemed to truly take a liking to that dog. He didn't mind it much. The only thing that bothered him about it was that the wolves were particularly protective of the pups especially around the dogs. His eyes caught movement and he watched as the beta came over to the pups. Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind. Who was going to stay with the pup? He was sure Caesar would do so, but the alpha would surely be against leaving the pup with a dog. He wished they could all just be evenly matched not having to be separated because some were dogs and some were wolves. And just wasn't right and one way or another he was going to find a way to fix this. That is if this could ever be fixed.
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items