── the council. ❞ // O & A

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ── the council ❞ // O & A

Postby way » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:33 pm

── m e r e d i t h ♥
( female ) ( council ) ( tags; outlander, eris)

after addressing eris, meredith straightened her posture and sharply turned to the tom, fluffing out her fur."you must be outlander. i've heard the pages describe you once or twice. they've said you're a really good hunter, y'know," she mewed nonchalantly, dragging a paw over her ear. "sorry i threw that bird, by the way. i mean, i thought it was funny. no need for the rest of you city cats to be so uptight." meredith sniffed. then, suddenly, her eyes grew round with curiousity. "speaking of city cats... what's it like, being able to catch your own prey and roam the city as you please?" she asked, excitement causing her whiskers to twitch.

── q u i n n ✦
( male ) ( alpha guard ) ( tags; saffiah )

"excellent, let's go," quinn dipped his head and led saffiah off the rooftop and down to the pavement. the dark brown tabby wove through the humans passing by, ignoring them as much as they ignored he and saffiah. once they approached the base of the skybuilding, quinn halted. he turned to saffiah. "the rat nest was right around here some- gah!" quinn let out a cry of shock as he felt sharp fangs dig into his forepaw. glancing down, he spotted a rat dangling from his paw. frantically, quinn shook the rat off, sending it flying a little ways away. he turned to saffiah, ears flattened. "they most certainly aren't gone," he concluded as several more rats began to make their way towards the two guards.

── o l i v e r ☀
( male ) ( kit ) ( tags; nebula)

as his mother spoke, oliver felt a surge of hope in his chest. there was someone she could talk to? the way nebula had said it, it sounded like this cat was even more important than a page. oliver shot up out of his nest and looked at his mother eagerly, new energy running through his veins at the prospect of a second chance. "can i go with you to find this cat?" oliver asked, tail flicking back and forth in anticipation. "i'll be really good, i promise! and maybe... maybe i'll catch something for you, too!" he chirped, pacing back and forth, desperately hoping his mother would allow him to accompany her.
"i'm in love with the sight of everything"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
isabela ▪ aries ▪ college student
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tragedy, » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:47 am

rosaline
2 years - female - council - tags: link - location: skybuilding

she paddered closer to link and sat down in front of him. "oh ok," she
replied. this was the first time rosaline had engaged in a conversation
with link, but he had always seemed interesting. "we should figure out
something to do,"
she suggested "maybe together?"
Last edited by tragedy, on Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tragedy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:15 am

Link
    |3.5 Years|Tom|Council|Tags;; Rosaline|Location;; Skybuilding|
    Link watched Rosaline sit near him but didn’t say anything, he enjoyed the company and wasn’t about to object. His interest peaked a little at the prospect of doing something, as much of an honor that being a council member was, it could be boring at times. He threw a glance around before looking at her again “I mean, as long as we’re not spotted...” he started, his tone a little more hushed because some of the members strictly didn’t leave the skybuilding “We could explore the city in the daylight. I haven’t been out much while the sun was up.” he said, his tone was still quiet. But his eyes were on Rosaline now and his tail wrapped around his feet. His composure remained calm as usual.

Saffiah
    |2 Years|She-cat|Beta Guard|Tags;; Quinn|Location;; Building top|
    Saffiah nodded before she followed silently, her ears tucked against her head as she bobbed around people. They didn’t seem to mind them much, which was good. The last thing they needed was pesky humans trying to interfere. As they reached the skybuilding, she was about to inspect where the nest had been before she was taken by surprise by one of the rats’ attacks. Her fur bristled as she watched them come closer “Definitely not gone,” she agreed without taking her eyes off the rodents. She let out a hiss as pain seared through her tail and reeled around to find a rat attached. She kicked it off and swiftly killed it before she turned her attention back to the hoard of rats. She flattened her ears slightly once more “Now what?” she asked, looking over at the alpha guard.

Kona
    |10 Months|She-cat|House Cat|Tags;;|Location;; City|
    Kona hopped down from the top of the fence and back into the yard before she started to slip through the holes in the chains reluctantly. She was hit with a bunch of different cat scents but didn’t know who the cats were. She padded down the street, making sure to stay away from other humans, and constantly checking her surroundings so that she could find her way back.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── the council ❞ // 001

Postby wildsight » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:18 am

──── 𝘌𝘊𝘓𝘐𝘗𝘚𝘌!! ────
(Male) ─ (Four years) ─ (Council) ─ (Mated with Nebula) ─ (Location; Skybuilding) ─ (Tags: Open)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The sleek black tom, laid on the floor of the skybuilding his tail brushing against the floor. His amber gaze scanned his surroundings, and his whiskers twitched. He yawned, swiping his tongue over his muzzle. Not much was going on currently. So, he just laid there his eyes narrowed slightly. He wondered what the other council members we're currently doing since, most of them didn't seem to be at the skybuilding currently. He sighed closing his eyes, his head tilted on his paws.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘜𝘚!! ────
(Female) ─ (Four years) ─ (Alpha Hunter) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Location; -) ─ (Tags: Meredith, Outlander)

The tortoiseshell molly, padded along her ears pricked as she listened intently. Hunting was a complicated task out here we're the group lived. She swiped her tongue over her muzzle, and stopped to think for a moment. Strange that she was an alpha hunter, and her own brother was a council member! She sometimes envied her brother's higher status, and in fact envied every one of the council members. She shook her head to dislodge the thoughts, and continued onward. She decided she would hunt later, and continued on without much thought. Before long, she heard voices, and slowed her pace. She rounded a corner, and spotted a small group of cats speaking to one another. "What have we here?" she meowed her tail swaying slowly, her eyes alight with curiosity. She narrowed her eyes, and her eyes grew wide as she noticed one of the cats. A council member! "What's this? A council member?" she said tilting her head slightly, her eyes narrowed to slits.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stripe12 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:27 am

M a r i g o l d
Female|Council member|Tags: Eclipse

The she-cat watched over the city for a little longer before turning and padding away from the edge. Spotting Eclipse nearby, she went and sat down beside him. "Good morning Eclipse." She mewed to her fellow council member.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby way » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:33 am

── m e r e d i t h ♥
( female ) ( council ) ( tags; outlander, venus)

meredith watched venus approach and listened to her remark. she rolled her eyes at the fact that yet another cat was surprised to see a council member in the daylight hours. "yes, a council member," she sighed, sitting down and wrapping her tail around you. "if you were in my paws, you would be doing the same thing, kitty," meredith growled to venus. she glanced up at the silhouette of the skybuilding, wondering what all her councilmates were doing. she wanted desperately to arrange a meeting with them to change the rule of council members not being allowed out of the skybuilding, but she knew just how quickly she would be shut down. "the safety of the council members comes first," she mumbled beneath her breath in a mocking tone.

── q u i n n ✦

quinn flattened his ears, bushing out his fur and swatting at a rat. "well, we fight!" he growled. "the nest is so close to the skybuilding-" quinn began, flinging a rat away before continuing. "-one of the council members could be hurt if it isn't taken care of," he called over the loud, angry squeaks of rodents swarming his paws. he cried out in pain as one of the rats lunged at him and clung onto his arm with its yellow fangs, while another rat clung onto his tail. "we need help!" he yowled, hoping someone nearby would help he and saffiah.

── o l i v e r ☀

as his mother spoke, oliver felt a surge of hope in his chest. there was someone she could talk to? the way nebula had said it, it sounded like this cat was even more important than a page. oliver shot up out of his nest and looked at his mother eagerly, new energy running through his veins at the prospect of a second chance. "can i go with you to find this cat?" oliver asked, tail flicking back and forth in anticipation. "i'll be really good, i promise! and maybe... maybe i'll catch something for you, too!" he chirped, pacing back and forth, desperately hoping his mother would allow him to accompany her.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── the council ❞ // 002

Postby wildsight » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:49 am

──── 𝘌𝘊𝘓𝘐𝘗𝘚𝘌!! ────
(Male) ─ (Four years) ─ (Council) ─ (Mated with Nebula) ─ (Location; Skybuilding) ─ (Tags: Marigold)

The jet black tom, glanced up as another cat approached. Another council member. "Morning, Marigold." he said as he opened his eyes. His gaze scanned the room, and the outside world for a moment, before returning to the molly who also happened to be a fellow council member.
──── 𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘜𝘚!! ────
(Female) ─ (Four years) ─ (Alpha Hunter) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Location; -) ─ (Tags: Meredith, Outlander)

The tortoiseshell molly hissed, her ears flicking in mild annoyance. This is what annoyed her with the council members. They, seemed so stuck up, and didn't even seem to care if any cat saw them or not. And yet they always hid in that skybuilding. "Oh, so your actually tired of that building eh? I was wondering when one of you would finally leave. I guess council life is too hard for some of you." she meowed her tail swaying slowly. "I would still be in the skybuilding in stead of wandering around, wasting time with toms!" she said shooting the ginger tom a sour look. That, tom seemed so strange. She turned her gaze back to the molly. "You should show your fellow cats some respect rat.," she said as she laid down, rasping her tongue over a paw. Council members always took things too seriously. They, couldn't even handle a joke.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ── the council. ❞ // O & A

Postby way » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:57 am

── m e r e d i t h ♥
( female ) ( council ) ( tags; outlander, venus)

meredith's pelt bristled as she listened to the scalding remarks. she unsheathed her claws and drew dangerously close to venus, whiskers trembling furiously. "watch your mouth, kitty," meredith warned, ears flattening. "this 'rat' could have your pelt shredded by the alpha guards with one swift command!" meredith threatened, before backing away from venus' face, forcing her fluffy pelt to lie flat. "you know, with your tone of voice, one would almost think that you're jealous of the council," meredith observed snobbily, lifting her nose in a dignified manner.

── q u i n n ✦

quinn flattened his ears, bushing out his fur and swatting at a rat. "well, we fight!" he growled. "the nest is so close to the skybuilding-" quinn began, flinging a rat away before continuing. "-one of the council members could be hurt if it isn't taken care of," he called over the loud, angry squeaks of rodents swarming his paws. he cried out in pain as one of the rats lunged at him and clung onto his arm with its yellow fangs, while another rat clung onto his tail. "we need help!" he yowled, hoping someone nearby would help he and saffiah.

── o l i v e r ☀

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── 005 ❞ //

Postby direwolf. » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:47 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────
NEBULA

xxxxThe mother paused as Oliver asked if he could join her. He did not know his true father. She had put the title of some other poor tom in their group. It was difficult to say no to her son, but Nebula could not have him knowing too much of the truth. He was young, and she knew young felines had a mouth on them. "My dear, this is too dangerous for you. You need to trust your mother, okay? But while I am away, I would like for you to speak to your older brother. If they will not listen to a queen like me, your brother may be able to convince them since he is a page. That is your mission, and it is an important one. Do you think you can manage this?" She mewed, gazing down at her son who, thankfully, no longer looked sad. She would have to search for Eclipse when the sun went down, and she did not want Oliver to be out that late; it would be far passed his bedtime. Besides, it was dangerous at night, and she did not want him to get hurt.
( female ) ( four years ) ( norwegian forest cat ) ( queen )
( mentions: eclipse ) ( tags: oliver )

ORION

xxxxOrion's ears perked in interest when Chava mentioned that one of their council members, Meredith, had been sneaking around lately. He lashed his tail a little bit, wondering if the she-cat was tormenting some poor cat. He remembered going up with her on kit alley. Honestly, he could not stand her, but he could not say such things. However, it appeared that he was not the only one who felt so against the council member. Chava seemed to think that Meredith was childish, and he completely agreed. "Don't worry, I agree with you. I can't imagine having to hide your face from everyone, but it is for their own safety.. not everyone agrees with their ruling. We do have alpha guards for a reason." He noted, lifting a paw to lick it and rub it against the side of his face to clean off the blood from the dead bird.
    xxxx"I haven't heard much either, but I suppose it is a good thing. I prefer a quiet atmosphere rather than gossip of betrayal or secrets." He added, peering over his shoulder back to where he had come into the alleyway. His mother was a firm believer in the council, but even she would become frustrated with the council if they gave her kits an "unfair" rank.
( male ) ( two years ) ( norwegian forest cat ) ( page )
( mentions: meredith ) ( tags: chava )

OUTLANDER

xxxx"Huh? The pages have something nice to say about me?" Outlander pondered, his head tilted to the side as he thought. He was only a beta hunter, not like he was an alpha or anything. He was a bit of an oddball and not most felines gave him the time of day. "Well, I'll have to thank them then." He mewed, a small smile curling at his maw. He would like to thank the pages for saying something so nice about him to the council members. Now only if he knew which one said it. "Ah, apology accepted." He added when Meredith apologized for dropping the pigeon on his head. He did not seem to take note of her calling the city cats uptight. Before he could answer her question about hunting for himself, he noticed another feline appear. He recognized this cat to be Venus, an alpha hunter.
    xxxxHe blinked a few times, listening to the she-cats bicker with one another. He seemed to zone out a little until he noticed Venus giving him a sour look. "All she did was drop a bird on my head." He noted, turning his back on the two she-cats to flop on his side and resume playing with his bell. He swatted at it lightly, not wanting to fling it too far from him this time.
( male ) ( four years ) ( tabby ) ( beta hunter )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: meredith, eris, venus )

Last edited by direwolf. on Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── the council. ❞ // 003

Postby wildsight » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:55 pm

──── 𝘌𝘊𝘓𝘐𝘗𝘚𝘌!! ────
(Male) ─ (Four years) ─ (Council) ─ (Mated with Nebula) ─ (Location; Skybuilding) ─ (Tags: Marigold)

The jet black tom, glanced up as another cat approached. Another council member. "Morning, Marigold." he said as he opened his eyes. His gaze scanned the room, and the outside world for a moment, before returning to the molly who also happened to be a fellow council member.

──── 𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘜𝘚!! ────

The tortoiseshell snorted at the molly's reaction. Her immature attitude annoyed Venus greatly. She hated it when others acted immature. She decided to ignore Meredith for now, returning to her grooming. She glanced at the ginger tom, playing like a young kit. Some cats could act so childish at times! She licked her paw, and drew it over her ear. She turned her gaze back to the molly. She knew some cats couldn't take a joke, but this was ridiculous. She almost laughed out loud, before the council member said something she couldn't ignore. "Me? Jealous of the council? Honey I think you've got the wrong idea. I'm not the least bit jealous of rats like you. Your annoying, disrespectful, and immature!" she said rising to her full height. She wasn't afraid to start fighting right now. She wasn't afraid of anything at the moment.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes