── the council. ❞ // O & A

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ── the council. ❞ // O & A

Postby way » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:35 pm

── m e r e d i t h ♥
( female ) ( council ) ( tags; outlander, venus)

meredith smirked as venus grew enraged and raised to full height. meredith forced her claws to sheathe and willed her fur to lie flat. she chuckled and sat back down on the ground. "ah, yes, you've totally convinced me that you're not at all jealous," meredith chuckled sarcastically. "report me, kitty cat, i dare you." meredith sniffed at venus, flicking her tail as though she had better things to do than associate with venus. she turned to outlander and smiled a genuine smile. "yes, there was one time the pages delivered a very juicy pigeon to me. it was great, and so i asked who brought it, and they said a cat named outlander. you have such an interesting name, i couldn't forget it!" meredith explained. despite what venus had said earlier about 'hanging around toms', meredith wasn't looking at outlander romantically. she simply wanted a friend to adventure with, and her stupid position in the council wouldn't allow that.

── q u i n n ✦
( male ) ( alpha guard ) ( tags; saffiah )

quinn flattened his ears, bushing out his fur and swatting at a rat. "well, we fight!" he growled. "the nest is so close to the skybuilding-" quinn began, flinging a rat away before continuing. "-one of the council members could be hurt if it isn't taken care of," he called over the loud, angry squeaks of rodents swarming his paws. he cried out in pain as one of the rats lunged at him and clung onto his arm with its yellow fangs, while another rat clung onto his tail. "we need help!" he yowled, hoping someone nearby would help he and saffiah.

── o l i v e r ☀
( male ) ( kit ) ( tags; nebula)

oliver's tail drooped slightly when he learned that he wasn't going to be allowed to travel with his mother, but he lit up once again when his mother asked him to go on an important mission. he sat up and puffed out his chest, squaring his shoulders and looking up at his mother. he noticed he was almost her size, although he wasn't quite there yet. "yes! of course, i'll be really brave for you!" he vowed, lashing his tail bravely. "but, um... where should i go to find him...?" oliver after a moment.
"i'm in love with the sight of everything"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
isabela ▪ aries ▪ college student
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: //

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:50 pm

x
x
C h a v a

Breed: unknown.
Role: page.
Tags: Orion.

She nodded at his reply, "I remember growing up with her as a kit" She huffed, "We did get along quite well actually, but cats change," She looked away as she spoke to watch a flock of pigeons land on top of a building next to them, "Wether it's for the good or the bad," She shrugged returning her gaze to his. "I remember you as a kit in the Kit alley as well," She offered a small smile, "Who knew we would have ended up as pages?" Chava added, "I remember crying to my father after finding out that I was a page because I wanted to be a Alpha gaurd," She rolled her eyes with a soft laugh, "But he knew what was best for me, and he was always right," She nodded, she wouldn't dare reveal her father's secret about his forbidden romance as a council member, although she couldn't ever lie to someone she trusts about it.
    "I do enjoy my peace," She nodded, "But, I also enjoy a little gossip," She shrugged, "Life without something different can be boring, a boring life isn't a good life," She purred.

x
x
L y n n e t t e

Breed: oriental long hair.
Role: alpha gaurd.
Tags: Caerus.

"Hey!" The lithe cat laughed, "Look at me, I'm strong," Lynnette teased standing tall, squaring her shoulders back and marching a few steps forward before she sprung at him. Although it was probably a 40/50 percent chance on her end of the stick, though she couldn't deny a challenge, especially not one of her own. She took the pale tom's tail in her jaws waiting for him to spring at her. Taking the chance once he had done it, to doge his attack and latch onto his shoulder with a gentle bite and sheathed claws. Using her hind legs to push herself forward, knocking the tom off - balance a little. She was a logic feline; a quick thinker, it came in handy for such things.
    She'd learned her tactics when she lived in the barn outside the city. Her families shelter was seemed out by intruders and predators, learning the skills she's learned would be important, and still is. She'd impressed the council enough the find herself as one of the Alpha gaurds.

x
x
K i b a

Breed: Munchkin.
Role: House cat.
Tags: Kona.

The stumpy legged feline escaped through the legs of her human as it opened the front door, moving as fast as she could on such short legs. Once she checked over her shoulder to see if her human was following her she slowed down, suddenly feeling overwhelmed and lost, she didn't remember which one was her home... Although the young cat noticed another feline slip away from her own home, Kiba began to following reluctantly. Though wjen thw cat negan into the city Kiba tried to keep pace with the cat, barely able to keep up, but managing. "Hello!" She called out to the unknown feline, continuing forward in a sprint until she was almost beside her.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ── the council ❞ // O & A

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:45 pm

Link
    |3.5 Years|Tom|Council|Tags;; Rosaline|Location;; Skybuilding|
    Link watched Rosaline sit near him but didn’t say anything, he enjoyed the company and wasn’t about to object. His interest peaked a little at the prospect of doing something, as much of an honor that being a council member was, it could be boring at times. He threw a glance around before looking at her again “I mean, as long as we’re not spotted...” he started, his tone a little more hushed because some of the members strictly didn’t leave the skybuilding “We could explore the city in the daylight. I haven’t been out much while the sun was up.” he said, his tone was still quiet. But his eyes were on Rosaline now and his tail wrapped around his feet. His composure remained calm as usual.

Saffiah
    |2 Years|She-cat|Beta Guard|Tags;; Quinn|Location;; Building top|
    Saffiah tried her best to get rid of the rats that neared them, and tried to keep a safe distance between them and the rats. She wanted keep both of them safe, no more bites. She flung rats away with her front paws, striking them to get them away. “We’re not going to be able to clear this nest on our own,” she said over the rats’ squeaking before he had had yelled for help. Once he yelled for help, she hoped that they would get it. They were doing okay for now, but there was a ton of rats and there were only two of them.

Kona
    |10 Months|She-cat|House Cat|Tags;;|Location;; City|
    Kona was too busy checking out the area around her to notice the cat following her, she didn’t hear the cat until she spoke. Hoping the cat was friendly, she stopped and turned towards the cat and was met with surprise and how she was shorter. “Oh, hi!” she replied, taking a seat in front of her and neatly tucking her tail over her paws. “Do you live with humans around here too?” she asked, tilting her head slightly as curiously. She then realized she had yet to introduce herself “Oh, I’m Kona,” she added slightly awkwardly.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby way » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:11 am

── m e r e d i t h ♥

meredith smirked as venus grew enraged and raised to full height. meredith forced her claws to sheathe and willed her fur to lie flat. she chuckled and sat back down on the ground. "ah, yes, you've totally convinced me that you're not at all jealous," meredith chuckled sarcastically. "report me, kitty cat, i dare you." meredith sniffed at venus, flicking her tail as though she had better things to do than associate with venus. she turned to outlander and smiled a genuine smile. "yes, there was one time the pages delivered a very juicy pigeon to me. it was great, and so i asked who brought it, and they said a cat named outlander. you have such an interesting name, i couldn't forget it!" meredith explained. despite what venus had said earlier about 'hanging around toms', meredith wasn't looking at outlander romantically. she simply wanted a friend to adventure with, and her stupid position in the council wouldn't allow that.

── q u i n n ✦

quinn yowled as he felt a third bite, and he realized saffiah was right. cursing beneath his breath, quinn reared up onto his hind legs, sending any rats still clinging to him flying. "run!" he called, frantically dodging rats and pelting away to where it was safe, hoping saffiah was following. "we need help! anybody!" quinn cried out, hoping someone would hear him. he looked at saffiah, trying to catch his breath. "are you badly hurt?" he asked while scanning the area, trying to see if anyone he knew was nearby.

── o l i v e r ☀

oliver's tail drooped slightly when he learned that he wasn't going to be allowed to travel with his mother, but he lit up once again when his mother asked him to go on an important mission. he sat up and puffed out his chest, squaring his shoulders and looking up at his mother. he noticed he was almost her size, although he wasn't quite there yet. "yes! of course, i'll be really brave for you!" he vowed, lashing his tail bravely. "but, um... where should i go to find him...?" oliver after a moment.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:33 am

Link
    Link watched Rosaline sit near him but didn’t say anything, he enjoyed the company and wasn’t about to object. His interest peaked a little at the prospect of doing something, as much of an honor that being a council member was, it could be boring at times. He threw a glance around before looking at her again “I mean, as long as we’re not spotted...” he started, his tone a little more hushed because some of the members strictly didn’t leave the skybuilding “We could explore the city in the daylight. I haven’t been out much while the sun was up.” he said, his tone was still quiet. But his eyes were on Rosaline now and his tail wrapped around his feet. His composure remained calm as usual.

Saffiah
    A sound that was a mix between a growl and a hiss left Saffiah’s mouth as she felt teeth sink into her front and back paw, and just like that she felt surrounded. She kicked the rats off before doing as she was told and darting around the rats before anymore hopefully bit. “I wouldn’t say badly,” she replied, catching her breath and trying to calm her heart rate from the chaos. She had three bites, but she wouldn’t necessarily call it badly hurt because it could have been worse. She just hoped that she or her fellow guard fell ill from the bites. “Are you okay?” she asked after realizing she hadn’t asked him in return.

Kona
    Kona was too busy checking out the area around her to notice the cat following her, she didn’t hear the cat until she spoke. Hoping the cat was friendly, she stopped and turned towards the cat and was met with surprise and how she was shorter. “Oh, hi!” she replied, taking a seat in front of her and neatly tucking her tail over her paws. “Do you live with humans around here too?” she asked, tilting her head slightly as curiously. She then realized she had yet to introduce herself “Oh, I’m Kona,” she added slightly awkwardly.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── 006 ❞ //

Postby direwolf. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:32 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────
NEBULA

xxxxNebula knew Oliver would be disappointed that he could not join her, but she knew it was for the best. Hopefully, he would be willing to accept his new task that she had for him. Pleased to see him puff out his chest, she gave her kit a warm smile. "I know you will be." She responded, giving a small dip of her head. She was not sure where her other son, Orion, had gone off to, but this was Oliver's mission to find him. "You're going to be an alpha hunter, aren't you? You must track your brother and find him. When you find him, it'll prove that you are a good tracker and hunter." She said, rising to her paws and giving her fur a quick shake.
( female ) ( four years ) ( norwegian forest cat ) ( queen )
( mentions: orion ) ( tags: oliver )

ORION

xxxxA fond smile appeared on Orion's face as they reminisced about the old times. Some cats did change for the worst, and it was disappointing when they ended up with so much power. A power that they should not have. He gave a small chuckle when the she-cat mentioned that she had been upset about not being an alpha guard. "My mother was over the moon when she found out that I would be a page. I was definitely her favorite out of that litter since I was given the highest rank." He mused, his tail swaying lightly. He definitely had grown up as a mama's boy because of all the attention that she showed him due to his ranking. "Parents often seem to be right about these sort of things. My mother is the smartest she-cat that I know." He added, a clear fondness for his mother. His father was always kept out of his life and rarely mentioned since he had ran away to become a loner. He had been a former alpha guard, but he left when the old council started to die and were replaced with young felines with little experience. His mother would always spit his name whenever it was mentioned.
    xxxx"A boring life is a safe life though." He noted with a small nod. While gossip could be entertaining, he knew he should not entertain gossip. Gossip was like a plague that spread and spread until it ruined someone.
( male ) ( two years ) ( norwegian forest cat ) ( page )
( mentions: nebula ) ( tags: chava )

OUTLANDER

xxxxOutlander seemed to ignore the she-cats fighting all together. They were a much higher rank than himself, and he knew not to take sides. He did not want to meet any sort of punishment. He only showed them attention when Meredith addressed him. His ears perked, pausing for a moment as he tried to recall the fateful day where he caught a juicy pigeon. Ah, it had been a delightful day indeed! The pigeon had not fallen from the sky. Instead, he had pounced on it when it least expected it. He did not know it had gone to Meredith, but she had seemed pleased with his catch. "Ah, you're very welcome then! I think I do remember that pigeon." He hummed, the bell between his two paws as he held it hovering over the ground for a moment. "Oh, yes, my parents were very creative with my name! My siblings had interesting names as well. My sister's name was Mystique, but I think she goes by a different name now.. She lives with humans, and I got this bell from her collar." He chirped, his tail swaying back and forth as he gazed at the small bell between his paws.
( male ) ( four years ) ( tabby ) ( beta hunter )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: meredith, eris, venus )

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby way » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:52 am

── m e r e d i t h ♥

meredith glanced sideways at outlander. "mystique..." meredith echoed, the name sounding foreign on her tongue. "i like it!" she concluded with a smile. after a brief moment, meredith's eyes shifted to the bell. "hey, where'dya get that? you seem pretty intrigued by it." she commented, recalling seeing outlander playing with the bell before she dropped the pigeon on his head.

── q u i n n ✦

quinn felt dizzy and a bit nauseous, but he wasn't going to admit it. flattening his ears a bit, he nodded. "yeah, i'm okay. let's just get out of here and go find help." quinn started off, turning into the first alleyway he could find in order to avoid humans. the last thing he needed right now was for one of those oversized rats to kick him out of the way. as quinn pressed on, the pain searing through his forepaw caused him to begin limping a bit, but he forced himself to straighten up. "i'm sorry i led you into that," quinn mewed after a moment. "i didn't realize that the rat nest had grown that much." he sighed, tail drooping in pain.

── o l i v e r ☀

the words 'alpha hunter' rang through oliver's ears, making his heart sink. alpha hunter? he was hardly capable of being a beta hunter! oliver shook the worry out of his pelt and nodded. "i'll go find orion!" he promised to his mother. he began to scamper off, before pausing and turning back to face his mother. "be safe, please," he mewed quietly before darting off. he didn't get too far, though, before he clumsily tripped over a twig on the ground. ears flattened in embarrassment, he hoped his mother hadn't seen, and continued forward without looking back to see the possible disappointment in his mother's eyes. he was going to make her so proud of him!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stripe12 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:57 am

M a r i g o l d
Female|Council member|Tags: Eclipse

Marigold thought about what to say next. Not much had happened with her, and she was getting bored. "Anything new today?" She finally asked her fellow council member.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:02 am

Link

Saffiah
    Saffiah followed beside Quinn, her ears pressed back against her head. Now that they were away from the rats, the pain was hitting her more since she was thinking about it. She subconsciously started to favor her wounded paws and developed a bit of a limp. Though she didn’t want to seem weak, she kept the limp because she didn’t want to further injure herself either. She looked over at him as he spoke and shook her head “Don’t be sorry, you didn’t know. Rats are hard to get rid of. Especially when there’s only two of us.” she told him as she moved to walk a touch closer to him so that her pelt would brush against his reassuringly. Even an alpha guard needed some reassurance sometimes, their job wasn’t easy.

Kona
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me