Official (Slow) Wolf RP (character page closed!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Official (Slow) Wolf RP (character page closed!

Postby Wolflover08179 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:26 am

Your pack finally is done traveling after months of looking for a forest that doesn't have as much competition for food, since the last place had so many predators that even the pups were starving.
The pack settles in along this lake, in the hills to the right. We frequent the lake for food, since it's the only water source for miles. All the prey must come here for a drink. Humans have settled nearby, which is why the pack isn't right along the lake. But now there's a new problem, how will everyone adjust? From a grassland to some sort of rocky or semi-rocky hills and mountains, learning to hunt will be challenging.

We will have a discussion forum to catch people up for when they are gone- unless you enjoy just reading.

One wolf per person, no powers or special markings- this is a semi-realistic roleplay. I say semi because we might end up adding unrealistic events to make it interesting.

Only one wolf a person to prevent long and drawn out messages.
Last edited by Wolflover08179 on Wed May 08, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi! I'm new and want to learn to roleplay here as well as draw better here on a computer! Feel free to PM me for an art trade or a free request! Invite me to Warrior Cats or wolf roleplays! I like both fantasy and realistic. Realistic humans or furries are also accepted but i can't draw humans well. I can try a chibi style! I'm better at animals in both drawings and roleplays!

I am looking for some anthro lineart and no one has joined the comp, first place has a decent prize! Join here!

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4075486

I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
Wolflover08179

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Official (Slow) Wolf RP (Not Accepting)

Postby Apple Cider. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:41 am

Username: Apple Cider.
Name: Lyra
Looks: Black fur with white patch on chest
Personality: kind, light-hearted, shy until you get to know her, respectful, peace-maker, friendly, can be poetic, loves nature, gentle, agreeable, charming, pleasant, open-minded, opinionated, quick learner, not very good at hunting large animals (prefers to fish).
History: Lyra was born on a cold September evening. When she first opened her eyes, she immediately looked towards the stars in astonishment. Her mother decided to name her Lyra, after the constellation that shown on the night of her birth. Coincidentally, the white marking on her chest resembles the shape of the constellation quite similarly. Lyra has 6 other siblings, who all decided to stay in the pack. Lyra felt she was not equipped to be the hunter she was destined to be, like her parents, so she set out for the plains when she was half a year old. She stumbled upon a new pack who was hesitant to let her join. Lyra humbly took the place of Omega in this new pack. Although it wasn't what she wanted, she new she had to accept this role in order to survive. Now, with the pack moving, Lyra believes she has the chance to increase her rank to a hunter, showing off her fishing skills. Will it be enough to move up in ranks? And will she be the hunter her parents always wanted her to be?
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Pups/Pregnant: N/A
Other: More images XXX
Last edited by Apple Cider. on Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolflover08179 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:28 pm

Okay, we will start soon.
Last edited by Wolflover08179 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm new and want to learn to roleplay here as well as draw better here on a computer! Feel free to PM me for an art trade or a free request! Invite me to Warrior Cats or wolf roleplays! I like both fantasy and realistic. Realistic humans or furries are also accepted but i can't draw humans well. I can try a chibi style! I'm better at animals in both drawings and roleplays!

I am looking for some anthro lineart and no one has joined the comp, first place has a decent prize! Join here!

I'm a Snake!

Wolflover08179

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby God of war » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:00 am

Name:Harrison

Nickname:Hades

Looks: black and white with one blue eye and one brown eye

Personality:shy,love pups,quiet,loves hunting,quick learner,Protective of pack,strong,leader at heart

History: Harrison was born into a pack of wolves in Scotland and when he was 6 months old his parents were killed along with the rest of the pack and his parents named him Harrison because of his eyes when he opened them were one Blue and one black. He was the oldest of 5 siblings and they were all killed. so he went to find a pack and was accepted by the pack and he keeps to himself and unless he needs to help with the pack.

crush:N/A

Mate: N/A

Pups/Pregnant: N/A
God of war

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolflover08179 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:53 am

Coco
Looks:Black and brown mixture with yellow eyes.
Personality: Loud, caring, energetic, Can be shy around new wolves/has to get to know them first, really good at hunting.
History: Coco started this pack young, only a bit over a year old. Her pack was mostly killed by hunters, then a fire swept through the territory and caused the remainder of the pack to migrate to the current place by the lake. Some new members have joined who were loners or lone wolves, and now the pack is settling in near the lake- humans were near but they didn't seem to be a threat. No gunshots were heard and they didn't seem to want to hunt them.

Mate:N/A
Pups/preg: N/A
Other: Scar over his side from rival pack (recent- fought on the way to new territory.)

I'm a Snake!

Wolflover08179

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:50 am

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ac/42/be ... e5b290.jpg

Wrobin

Kin: Unknown

Wrobin had been born in a nature reserve many miles away. As the Alphas' first-born daughter, she had an attractive rank as beta in her pack and a promising future. But it all went up in flames when her mother was killed. It was unknown what caused her death; her body had been found on the border of the reserve. In order to save the pups and maintain his rank as Alpha, her father found a new mate and they raised pups together. Unfortunately this stripped Wrobin of her rank. She took care of her half-siblings better than her own parents and when she became of age, she fled without little more than a goodbye.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Tue May 07, 2019 12:54 am

Image from wikipedia
Click link for proof
Username: Rosemoon
Name: Tala
Personality: A bit rough around the edges but means well,
has a sharp tongue and half the amount of patience actually
required for her position
Mate: None
Kin: None
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Official (Slow) Wolf RP Open and Accepting

Postby ~ Stray Kids ~ » Tue May 07, 2019 2:11 pm

Username: Tony Stark
Name: Janai
Personality: Sweet and very kind although stubborn if needed too. She takes her job very seriously. (W.I.P)
Mate: None
Kin: None
₊   ♱  ⁺    ◌   ♱  ⁺    ◌
Leon Kennedy| She/her
Roleplayer, gamer loves naps
Addicted to iced coffee!
Leon Kennedy is Bae 💖 love resident evil games
link . link . link
[©]

███████████████████

~ Stray Kids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Official (Slow) Wolf RP (character page closed!

Postby Wolflover08179 » Sat May 18, 2019 12:42 am

we will be starting soon!!!

I'm a Snake!

Wolflover08179

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me