𝕋𝕦𝕣𝕗 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕤 ⦊ ᴏᴘᴇɴ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

𝕋𝕦𝕣𝕗 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕤 ⦊ ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Postby she's-sato » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:04 am

The streets of San Juan, PR are run by the many vicious dog gangs: Los Temidos, Las Sombras, and Los Puros.
The dogs of these ferocious gangs are fiercely loyal to their leaders, and they'd sink their teeth into any dog that
dares step foot into their territory. Dog fights and territory disputes are all apart of the daily life of a gangdog.
In the streets, only the sharpest set of teeth gets to live and earn the right to a meal.

In this harsh world, who will become top-dog?
Last edited by she's-sato on Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⦊ ʀᴜʟᴇs

Postby she's-sato » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:12 am

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐨𝐧𝐞. All of Tess' rules apply in this roleplay 𝐭𝐰𝐨. No wolf hybrids; street dogs should also mostly be mutts (exception: Los Puros) 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. There is no character limit, but you msut post at least three sentences per character 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. avoid joining as a puppy under 6 months (without a mother) 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. Reservations last 48 hours 𝐬𝐢𝐱. LGBT characters are allowed 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. Hate the character, not the RP'er 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. Please remove signatures on posts and fonts must be at least size 70 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞. Avoid having mary/gary-stu characters 𝐭𝐞𝐧. All forums must be in the discussion thread
Last edited by she's-sato on Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⦊ ʟᴏs ᴛᴇᴍɪᴅᴏs

Postby she's-sato » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:32 am

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒅
With their territory being set in one of the largest tourist spots in San Juan, dogs
of Los Temidos have among the best means of acquiring food, meaning they have some
of the most conflict with lone dogs and other gangs. All dogs in Los Temidos have their
left ear ripped off
to show their affiliation with the gang and loyalty to their leader.
The Los Temidos gang values loyalty, power, and fearlessness

Las Sombras: Neutral
Los Puros: Hostile
Loners: Hostile
House Dogs: Indifferent

Leader (1/1): The sole leader of the gang, charged with making decisions for the entire gang and territory.
X//Anala//5 years//F//GSD mix//broken*⦘

Captains (3/4): Assigned by the Leader, these dogs make sure all members of the gang are obeying the leader and performing their tasks.
X//Impulse//4 years//F//Dutch Shepherd mix//direwolf.⦘
X//Cerci//5 years//M//Cane Corso mix//lucious⦘
X//Victor//4 years//M//GSD mix//kitsunekat⦘
⦗X//NAME//AGE//GENDER//BREED//USER⦘

Members (0/10): Members of the gang that have proven themselves and are tasked with protecting the territory and sometimes bringing food to the leader

Unproven (1/4): New members that haven't proven their loyalty to the gang, often do the dirty work that the higher ranks wouldn't want to do
X//Trueno//1.5 years//M//Labrador mix//she's-sato⦘
Last edited by she's-sato on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⦊ Las Sombras

Postby she's-sato » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:55 am

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔
The Las Sombras gang's territory is near the beaches, with their base being in
an abandoned house in a low-income neighborhood. Las Sombras have the most live
prey out of the three gangs and they have the least conflict with loners. Las Sombras
value independence from humans, their wild roots, and wit. Las Sombras dogs dislike
housepets, believing that they are weak and submissive and not "real dogs". Las Sombras
dogs also value family and their bond with their gang members.

Los Temidos: Neutral
Loners: Indifferent
House Dogs: Hostile

Leader (1/1): The sole leader of the gang, charged with making decisions for the entire gang and territory.
X//Azul//4 years//F//Pitbull mix//she's-sato⦘

Captains (1/2): Assigned by the Leader, these dogs make sure all members of the gang are obeying the leader and performing their tasks.
X//Gabriela//4 years//F//German Shepherd Mix//anamarjorie⦘

Members (4/6): Members of the gang that have proven themselves and are tasked with protecting the territory and sometimes bringing food to the leader
X//Cruise//3 years//M//Golden Retriever/Chow mix//direwolf⦘
X//Dolly//3 years//F//Border Collie//kitten⦘
X//Lottie//6 years//F//Kelpie mix//Cape⦘
X//Minerva//3.5 years//F//Minerva//kitsunekat⦘
X//Dolly//3 years//F//Border Collie//Kitten⦘

Unproven (0/4): New members that haven't proven their loyalty to the gang, often do the dirty work that the higher ranks wouldn't want to do
Last edited by she's-sato on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⦊ ʟᴏs ᴘᴜʀᴏs

Postby she's-sato » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:59 am

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒆
A new gang that has recently formed, the Los Puros gang is made up of purebred dogs that had
once came from households that left their homes to live as 'wild dogs'. They value purity and order, often
attacking any mongrels and mixes that they find. Their territory is small, but they are looking to take over
the territories of the other two major gangs and eliminate mongrels from the city. The dog's territory is
currently small and in the city, wedged just between Los Temidos and Las Sombras

Los Temidos: Hostile
Loners: Hostile
House Dogs: Positive

X//Sherlock//5 years//M//Collie//direwolf.⦘

Captains (1/3): Assigned by the Leader, these dogs make sure all members of the gang are obeying the leader and performing their tasks.
X//Dante//5 years//M//German Shepherd//she's-sato⦘

Members (1/10): Members of the gang that have proven themselves and are tasked with protecting the territory and sometimes bringing food to the leader
X//Venus//2.5 years//F//Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever//kitsunekat⦘
Last edited by she's-sato on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⦊ ʟᴏs sᴏʟᴏs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏs ᴅᴏᴍᴇsᴛɪᴄᴀᴅᴏs

Postby she's-sato » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:06 am

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅𝒐𝒈𝒔
Housedogs and loners do not belong to any gang. Loners slink around corners and
hide from gangdogs to find a decent meal while housedogs await their meals on a shiny round
dish. Housedogs are often not as fit to survive in the harsh streets that loners and gangdogs live.

Housedogs (2/5): Dogs that live in homes and belong to humans
X//Layla//3 years//F//Pembroke Welsh Corgi//she's-sato⦘
X//Duchess//4 years//F//Beauceron//direwolf.⦘
X//Maybeline//4 years//F//Standard poodle//eleutheromania⦘

Loners (2/5): Dogs that live on the streets that do not belong to a gang
X//Eagle//3 years//M//GSD mix//kitsunekat⦘
X//Lucas//6 years//M//Rottweiler//broken*⦘
Last edited by she's-sato on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⦊ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs

Postby she's-sato » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:10 am

This roleplay is currently: OPEN

News
⦊ Summer is here, which means more tourists, meaning more gullible foreigners to give a poor streetdog their food. However, this also means dogs become more hostile and possessive over any sources of water.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝕋𝕦𝕣𝕗 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕤 ⦊ ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Postby she's-sato » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:23 pm

Azul
    ⟪female⟫•⟪4.5 years⟫•⟪pitbull mix⟫•⟪leader of las sombras⟫•⟪bisexual⟫•⟪beach, las sombras territory⟫•⟪no tags no mentions⟫
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The sun baked on Azul's back, warming her blue fur. She panted heavily as she sat on the beach and looked into the crystal blue ocean water. Azul often awoke early, simply to think to herself and get some quiet. She enjoyed the sound of the rolling ocean and the squawking seagulls. Her ears perked as she saw a human placing a plastic bin with dog food in the sand. This happened often, Azul presumed the humans simply took pity on them. The food wasn't preferable, but being a streetdog she didn't have the luxury to be picky. She approached the food once the humans left and entered their car, noticing a labrador stick his head out of the window as he drove off. She curled her muzzle to a growl as she watched him. He didn't have to worry about where his next meal came from, whereas Azul and her gang had to fight off seaguls for a decent meal. Still, she'd rather life life as a free dog than as a pampered pet.

Trueno
    ⟪male⟫•⟪1.5 years⟫•⟪labrador mix⟫•⟪unproven member of los temidos⟫•⟪bisexual⟫•⟪streets, los temidos territory⟫•⟪no tags no mentions⟫
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Trueno whimpered as he glanced up at his ear. The leader of the gang ripped his left ear off as all members of the gang had, but he wished he didn't have to do it. It was frightening and it hurt. But if he wanted to move up the ranks, he'd have to kiss up to the leader. He sniffed around, his mouth watering at all the food carts that were parked near the hottest tourist traps. He approached a couple of foreigners, whimpering and widening his eyes as the scent of their hot dog filled his nose. His plan succeeded, and the woman placed down a piece of her hot dog on the floor. He chuckled and took the hotdog gently in his teeth before trotting off. Foreigners are sooo easy to trick! He thought to himself with amusement. He hoped that giving the hotdog to the leader, Anala, would allow her to begin to trust him. Truthfully, he found that dog straight frightening.

Dante
    ⟪male⟫•⟪6years⟫•⟪german shepherd⟫•⟪captain of los puros⟫•⟪heterosexual⟫•⟪in warehouse, los puros territory⟫•⟪no tags no mentions⟫

"Get lost, RAT!" Dante boomed as he chased after a nosy loner sniffing around the warehouse. he yelped and bolted off with his tail between his legs, Dante huffing in dissapointment. "Man, I woulda liked to rip that punk to shreds," He muttered to himself before turning and kicking dirt up with his hind legs.

Layla
    ⟪female⟫•⟪3 years⟫•⟪pembroke welsh corgi⟫•⟪los domesticados, housedog⟫•⟪homosexual⟫•⟪tied outside of shop, on sidewalk⟫•⟪no tags no mentions⟫

"Wait here, Layla." Her girl pat her head as she stood up and walked into the shop. The sable corgi looked over at the bike rack, frowning as she saw her leash tied tightly to it. She wagged her stub of a tail at the passing humans, some smiling and cooing at her. She loved humans, and she loved when they pet her. Rarely did humans pet her when her girl wasn't around. A street dog emerged from between two buildings, offering her a menacing look before turning and walking down the street. Layla gulped and laid her ears back. She didn't want to stereotype the streetdogs, but they all frightened her. All of them seemed so hostile, and she couldn't understand why. There are rescues, why don't they just go to them and get adopted? She thought curiously.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dolly1

Postby vixiebun » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:04 pm

xxxxxDolly🌸
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      tags;xxxxx location; edge of los temidos territory xx Pack; las sombras Dollie
          Dolly had been walking the streets filled with tourists, occasionally stopping to allow small children to pet her. She hated adult humans but the small ones were kinda cute albiet sticky, once a human had dropped and abandoned thier hamburger, she made a run for it taking it and growling to any nearby loners and rogues. She'd take it back to the pack after having her share. She began to look for a safe place to settle down and eat, keeping on graud for any other rival pack members.

vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⦊ 001

Postby direwolf. » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:15 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────
IMPULSE

xxxxHunger pushed her to search for anything that may satisfy her. When the humans saw Impulse, they were wary of her. Perhaps if she had both ears, they would be nicer to her. But no, her left ear was torn, and what was left was a small nub in its place; it was not pretty, but she did not care about her appearance. She snapped at any dog who mocked her for her appearance. Speaking of losing an ear, their newest member had gone through the hazing and lost his. She wished that she could have done the honors, but the deed had been done by the leader. Oh, well. There was always the next canine who joined the pack if the leader was gracious enough to give her such an honor.
( female ) ( four years ) ( belgian malinois dutch shepherd mix ) ( los temidos captain )
( mentions: trueno ) ( tags: --- )

CRUISE

xxxxHe hated birds. They would always fly down way too close to try to steal his food. As Cruise ate a fish that had washed up onto shore, he noticed a bird out of the corner of his eye. As it moved closer, a deep growl rumbled through his chest. His teeth bared while his body hovered over his catch. He snapped at the bird when it got too close, sending it flying back into the sky. The male grumbled to himself as he chewed on his fish, the bones breaking from his powerful jaws. After consuming the fish, he padded away from it moments before birds flew down to eat what was left of it. Ahead of him, he spotted the leader of the gang, Azul. Lowering his head in submission, he approached the fae. "Hello Azul." He greeted calmly and respectfully, his gaze drifting around the beach briefly.
( male ) ( three years ) ( golden retriever chow mix ) ( las sombras member )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: azul )

SHERLOCK

xxxxSurrounded by the enemies and nowhere to go but to take over their lands was the current predicament for Los Puros. How would they take over with their pack so small? They needed to find more members and quick, or they would be crushed by the two gangs of mixed breeds. As he laid there thinking with leftover turkey between his paws, a memory of a certain someone nipped at the back of his mind. This someone belonged to a rival pack. They had known each other for some time while they were both loners, but they had to part ways when joining a pack. She was a mutt while he was a purebred, so they would have never worked out. At first, they would visit in secret, but their visits came to a halt when he took over the leadership position of Los Puros. Without even asking the fae, he decided it would be best if they stopped their visits. His pack would not like the idea of him sneaking out to see a mutt. Giving her up was the hardest thing he had ever done. Regret and guilt filled his chest, but he shook it away. Now was not the time for feelings as he had responsibilities to deal with.
    xxxxReleasing a sigh, he finished up his meal before rising to his paws. He used to be pampered, but after being forcefully retired from the police, he was forced to lay around and do nothing. That had no settled well with him, and he had left his home to live on the streets. It was then that he found Isadora then Los Puros. He missed her, truly. Had it been a mistake to give her up for his pack? He was not sure. Shaking his head, he glanced around his territory. Was this all worth it? Did he make the right choice?
( male ) ( five years ) ( smooth collie ) ( los puros leader )
( mentions: isadora ) ( tags: --- )

ROYAL DUCHESS

xxxxWhile her elderly owner was out running errands, she was being watched by a sitter. It was a younger woman who sat on the couch all day and played on that dumb rectangular device of hers. Releasing an annoyed huff, she sneaked out to the backyard through her doggy door while she was not looking. The human was going to sit there all day, so she was not going to notice her absence. Her owner thought her dear sweet Duchess would never jump a fence, so it was a short white picket fence that surrounded the yard. While she had never jumped the fence in front of her, she had done it countless of times to explore the city. There were big bad dogs out there, but she was not scared. They would have to do a lot more to scare her off for good. She had a rather intimidating appearance herself.
    xxxxThe show dog trotted down the sidewalk, her head held high as if she was in the ring being showed off to judges. Her collar jingled softly as she moved, announcing her presence to anyone in earshot. A simple stroll before her owner returned was a good idea.
( female ) ( four years ) ( beauceron ) ( housedog )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: --- )

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me