❝ THE FIVE KINGDOMS ── )) open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

❝ THE FIVE KINGDOMS ── )) open

Postby direwolf. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:04 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
(one) respect the rules of the site such as no swearing and fade to black when needed. (two)
you may have as many characters as you like as long as you keep track of them and make so
mewhat even genders. (three) do not take all the high ranks so please be respectful of this.
(four) please post all forms and discussion in the forms & discussion thread listed. you do no
t have to make your own forms, but if you do, please include name, age, gender, species, r
ank, and one realistic picture of your character. (five) no one liners!

THE FIVE KINGDOMS
──────────────────────────
the five kingdoms consists of lions, hyenas,
leopards, african wild dogs, and cheetahs.
they all carry the urge to survive and conti
nue their lineage. however, the kingdoms a
re forever at war, even within the kingdom
s as well. surviving is difficult when most t
hings are trying to kill you.

so will you survive or succumb like the wea
k have before you? it is a dangerous and cr
uel world out there. not everyone may app
ear as they seem. always watch your back
and never lower your guard for a second.

this is based off of the nat geo show, savag
e kingdom so it takes place in africa.

form & discussion thread

──────────────────────────
Last edited by direwolf. on Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ LIONS ── ))

Postby direwolf. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:05 am

one could say that the lions are the true rulers of africa. the marsh pride owns a large portion
of the marshlands where they have access to plenty of food and pools of water. however, thos
e from other kingdoms wander into the territory for the pride's food and water sources, so the
king has to always be on the look out for intruders and run them out.

the king (1/1):
mtawala || male || eight years || stripe12

the queen (0/1):
name || female || age || username

the princes and princesses (6/6):
(age varies, younger than two years)
acacia || female || six months || direwolf
kamili || female || nine months || jayz
fabio || male || two years || yella
faraji || male || one year || wildsight
maua || female || one year || minty_fresh
name || male || age || lurkingbrightness

pride members (5/0):
akili || female || three years || montmorency
anga || female || one year || minty_fresh
nubia || female || four years || broken*
amari || female || five years || the wild one.
khari || female || eight years || endlessechoes

king's brothers (2/2):
desta || male || five years || rantipole
naiser || male || eight years || eleutheromania

outsiders (0/0):
name || gender || age || username

Last edited by direwolf. on Mon May 06, 2019 2:25 am, edited 21 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ HYENAS ── ))

Postby direwolf. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:06 am

the true scavengers of africa. their kingdom is not too far from the marshlands, and the seem
to have no fear crossing into lion territory. they enjoy to taunt and seek out weaknesses. riski
ng their lives to drink from the marshland water is worth it. taking food from others? another
great risk. this kingdom is ruled by a single female leader.

the queen (1/1):
ndidi || female || four years || wildsight

the princess (1/1):
kya || female || one year || broken*

females (1/0):
sanaa || female || four years || rantipole

males (2/0):
jabir || male || two years || direwolf
taft || male || five years || yella
name || male || age || username

outsiders (0/0):

Last edited by direwolf. on Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:03 am, edited 8 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ LEOPARDS ── ))

Postby direwolf. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:06 am

somewhat lacking an actual kingdom since leopards do not form prides or clans, but the male
s and females will come together to have offspring. they meet up in what is called leopard ro
ck. the safest place for a leopard if their enemies do not know how to scale treacherous incli
nes. lionesses and cheetah mothers tend to give birth here as well.

queens (4/0):
amina || female || three years || jayz
mirembe || female || three years || wildsight
panya || female || five years || iamaninjatoday
amara || female || three years || mochachii

kings (3/0):
hasani || male || four years || direwolf
zuberi || male || three years || rantipole
mshindi || male || five months || stripe12

Last edited by direwolf. on Mon May 06, 2019 6:10 am, edited 8 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ AFRICAN WILD DOGS ── ))

Postby direwolf. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:07 am

a close-knit group who are fiercely loyal to one another. together, they are strong and able to
chase off anything except for maybe lions. alone? they are nothing. packs of these dogs make
dens, and they are neighboring the marshlands where the lions live. they seem a little fearles
s as long as they are together in a large group of their close friends and family.

the king (1/1):
damisi || male || five years || jayz

the queen (1/1):
ekundayo || female || four years || direwolf

females (3/0):
viona || female || four years || yella
umoya || female || one year || kassierose
penina || female || three years || broken*

males (2/0):
jaheem || male || four years || wildsight
ujasiri || male || three years || minty_fresh

outsiders (1/0):
onyx || female || four years || eleutheromania

Last edited by direwolf. on Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ CHEETAHS ── ))

Postby direwolf. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:07 am

also lacks its own kingdom and only come together to have offspring. unlike leopards, they d
o not have a rock to call their own. they will occasionally wander to leopard rock but very ra
rely. they make their homes in tall grass and under the shade of trees. these fast predators a
llow them to easily chase down prey and flee from their enemies in a pinch.

queens (1/0):
yetta || female || five years || yella

kings (2/0):
kanye || male || four years || wildsight
jabari || male || five years || broken

Last edited by direwolf. on Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ EXTRA ── ))

Postby direwolf. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:08 am

reserved for something extra
Last edited by direwolf. on Mon May 06, 2019 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ OPEN AND ACCEPTING ── ))

Postby direwolf. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:08 am

OPEN AND ACCEPTING
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 001 ── ))

Postby direwolf. » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:17 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────
ACACIA

xxxxWaking up far too early for anyone not to be grumpy, Acacia was impatiently waiting for everyone to stir from their slumber. As much as she loved her father, she did not want to anger him this early in the morning. So her new target? Her older brother, Fabio. Despite being so much larger than she was, he made a good prey to practice on. So the little lioness slunk down like she had seen the other lionesses do while hunting and made her way to her older brother. She was coming up behind the male, her footfalls somewhat careful but also a little clumsy. Still, she thought she was doing a marvelous job. Once she was close enough, she lunged forward onto Fabio's back and playfully bit the back of his neck. "I got you!" She exclaimed proudly, releasing a pathetic little roar in her success.
( female ) ( six months ) ( lion ) ( princess )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: fabio )

JABIR

xxxxOut of sight, out of mind is what Jabir told himself. The females of the pack were so ruthless, and they did not treat the males well at all. As long as he stayed out of their way, he would not be picked on. Being born a male was truly a tragedy for any hyena. The females did not need them until they were ready to bring more mouths to feed into the pack. Since he was young, he had not been lucky enough to be chosen by a female yet. He was not complaining, really. He liked to stay out of the way.
( male ) ( two years ) ( hyena ) ( member )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: --- )

HASANI

xxxxHere laid a king on top of leopard rock. Hasani was tearing apart a current kill, the fresh flesh and blood making his mouth water as he consumed his meal. As he ate, his eyes were always watching and sweeping the ground below him. Occasionally, he would see a wild dog, but they would flee at the sight of him perched on his rock. Lions and hyenas were a different story, and he did not want any of them to come across him. He would have to give up his meal and run for it. He was a king, sure; but he was no match for a pride of lions or clan of hyenas. They would take his food and rip him into little leopard pieces. Caution was always key.
( male ) ( four years ) ( leopard ) ( king )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: --- )

EKUNDAYO

xxxxThe chirps of birds woke the queen of wild dogs. Looking to her side, she noticed Damisi not too far from her. She stretched back to give the male's cheek a few licks before rising to her paws. The fae released a few barks to stir the rest of the sleeping pack; it was time for a hunt. As she waited for the sleepy canines to stir, she casted a glance in the direction of lion territory. They could not risk losing any pack members to the lions, so she would like to avoid their territory unless they could not find anything else.
( female ) ( four years ) ( african wild dog ) ( queen )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: damisi )

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post one

Postby yella » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:39 am

x
x

xx▬▬x𝐅𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐎
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♂ - two years old - lion - tags: acacia ]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The two-year old juvenile yawned tiredly as the sun beat down on his short coat. Fabio stood, blinking away the tiresome flies resting around his eyes. He gazed around the sparsely covered Savannah plains, stopping on a few lions and lionesses who were awake. His dark pupils turned a honey color in the rising sun and his long eyelashes fluttered with sleep clouding his vision. He was getting older and it showed with the large tufts of mane growing beneath his jaw. One day he would have a mane as large as his father's and uncles', but for now it wasn't that impressive. After laying back down, he bent his head down and rested it on his large paws. One ear flicked back when hearing clumsy footfalls behind him. He knew it was one of his younger siblings because no predator would stomp around like that when trying to hurt a lion. He pretended not to hear the loud brushing of grasses and snapping of twigs behind him.

He felt the noise go quiet and a weight fell on his muscled back. He let out a soft hum in a playful manner before standing and easily shaking his young sister off his back. He leaned down and nudged her small body with his large muzzle. "You need to learn how to be quieter," He said quietly and calmly to the young lioness, "You'll never catch anything stomping around the grasslands like that." The young male gave her a small lick on the head affectionately. He then raised his large head away from the young cub and diverted his attention elsewhere. He wondered when the lionesses would go hunting, he was hungry for breakfast.

x
x

xx▬▬x𝐓𝐀𝐅𝐓
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♂ - five years old - hyena - tags: open ]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Taft woke at the crack of dawn every morning. Although he did love females, he hated their attitudes towards him and the other males in the clan. His spotted pelt reflected the dawn rays, looking polished and well-kept in the sun. He moved quickly on his large paws and long legs, not wanting to run into any of the females. He seemed to be the female's main source of irritation, with his snide remarks and careless attitude when it came to punishments from the clan. If he were cornered he would use his charm to divert their attention. The small male glanced around the clan with hesitance before continuing to move with varying speed. He let out a few tentative barks, but quietly as to not bother the females. When he finally slipped away from the clan he moved quickly to the marshlands. He took a few looks around before dipping his head down and lapping up mouthfuls of water.

Only a few birds were awake, their small beaks carrying water and filling their small bodies. He kept drinking, the cool water slipping down his throat with ease. Finally satisfied with the amount of liquid consumed, the scrawny male high-tailed it back to where his clan slept, finding a nice shaded spot to rest.

x
x

xx▬▬x𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♀ - four years old - african wild dog - tags: open ]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Viona laid on her side, snuggled up against her pack members and her breaths slow and deep. She was just waking up, her body shifting every once in a while because of the sun beating down on her long coat. She finally opened her dark eyes, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she adjusted herself upright. She reminisced her dream from the night before as she sat back on her haunches. It was something along the lines of her getting a successful kill and every pack member congratulating her with affectionate nuzzles and licks. She knew she was dreaming that because she really hadn't ever made a successful kill before. She whimpered pathetically, trying to shake off the shame of her incompetence. She stood and padded away from her sleeping pack members, not wanting to wake them with her embarrassed noises. She noticed the queen, Ekundayo, was already awake and looking eager to hunt. She sighed to herself and dragged herself further into the thick reeds. She wouldn't even attempt to hunt because she knew that the dream she dreamed the night before would never come true.

x
x

xx▬▬x𝐘𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♀ - five years old - cheetah - tags: open ]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yetta's beautifully spotted coat stretched across her muscles as she moved. She glanced back to where she slept, a longing look in her eyes before she turned away again. She needed to eat before resting again. The sun wasn't up yet but the night was a good time for the female cheetah to hunt. She padded at a leisurely pace, nocturnal eyes searching the grassy plains. Her tail tip twitched in excitement when her gaze found a female gazelle grazing. She quickly dropped to the ground, her body indistinguishable against the tall reeds. Her pupils narrowed on the unsuspecting creature. Her stomach rumbled excitedly as she crept closer. Once close enough, she quickly moved. The gazelle noticed and took off on its hoofs. The slender cheetah sped through the grasses and killed the gazelle before it had a chance to escape. Unfortunately, all the rest of its herd members heard the commotion and let out loud calls as they fled. Yetta was still panting as she kept a tight death grip on the gazelle's throat. She would need to move before the noise attracted unwanted attention.

Yetta moved back to where she slept under a large tree. It was hard to drag the carcass but she managed. She dropped it but didn't dig in straight away, instead caught her breath as she laid back down on her stomach. She knew she didn't have long until predators would show, so she quickly ate all that she could manage. It left only a few muscles and a hindleg, but the female was full. She moved away to allow the vultures to land and eat the scraps. Yetta knew she had to move because the other african animals now knew a cheetah lived in their midst.
yella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me