❝ THE FIVE KINGDOMS ── )) open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ❝ THE FIVE KINGDOMS ── )) open

Postby iamaninjatoday » Wed May 01, 2019 1:52 pm

Panya Kubwa

Leopard- Female - 5 years- Tags: Hasani

Panya had finished filling her belly with fish and licked her self clean. After she was done she decided to check the borders of the kingdom. She was relieved that the borders were clear. Panya doesn't like fighting. Well now what do I do? Panya thought. Panya hated being alone, which is strange for a leopard. Sometimes she wishes she were an other animal like a lion so she would have others with her.

Panya stood, sheathing and unsheathing her sharp claws before deciding to head to leopard rock. She hoped to see other leopards, even though the chances were slim they might actually talk to her. Even if there were no others to converse with there, Panya could do with a good climb.

When the large leopardess got there she saw a male eating a meal at the top. Panya was exited and was hopeful the other leopard might talk with her. She climbed carefully making sure the male could see her so she wouldn't startle him.
iamaninjatoday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ THE FIVE KINGDOMS ── )) 001

Postby wildsight » Mon May 06, 2019 2:25 am

──── 𝘍𝘈𝘙𝘈𝘑𝘐!! ────
(Male) ─ (One year) ─ (Prince) ─ (Lion) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ (Mentions: --) ─ (Tags: Open)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 yawned as the bright savannah sun beat down against his pelt. He slowly rolled over against the short grass of the land. He slowly opened his eyes and glanced around. His gaze landed on the members of the pride and soon saw that most of them we're awake. Or at least beginning to stir. He sighed as he closed his eyes again not yet ready to start the day. Faraji's tail twitched, and swayed slowly as he laid there hoping to rest a bit before the sounds of the pride starting the day fully woke him up from slumber. The sounds of the rest of his pride members awakening was enough to fully wake him though. With a sigh he slowly sat up, and watched the pride.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──── 𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘋𝘐!! ────
(Female) ─ (Four years) ─ (Queen) ─ (Hyena) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ (Mentions: --) ─ (Tags: Open)

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 her muzzle watching the clan through narrowed eyes. Most of the hyenas we're awake. She lifted her muzzle and sniffed the air. No threats. She then growled softly to herself. She never considered any of the other animals in the savannah threats. Yes, they could cause a ruckus, but really. Hyenas we're one of if not the most feared animals on the planet. She smiled, and movement caught the corner of her eye. She whipped her head around, and noticed that her daughter was awake. She narrowed her eyes, and the smile vanished. She was speaking with Jabir one of the males. She was not treating him as she would. She rose to her paws, and padded over toward the two. Her ears pricked she stood not far from them. She didn't say anything, but merely watched them through narrowed eyes.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──── 𝘔𝘐𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘉𝘌!! ────
(Female) ─ (Three years) ─ (Queen) ─ (Leopard) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ (Mentions: --) ─ (Tags: Open)

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 laid on a branch her tail swaying slowly. This was what Mirembe did every morning. She would lie on this very branch of her favorite tree, and watch what was happening below. She yawned loudly showing her large canine teeth. She laid her head on the branch and scanned the savannah. Nothing much was happening at the moment. Some of the other animals we're awakening, but even though she was awake she wasn't about to start her day. Well, not like other animals. Mirembe's whiskers twitched, and she began to wonder about what she would catch later today. No need to rush because there was plenty of time to hunt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──── 𝘑𝘈𝘏𝘌𝘌𝘔!! ────
(Male) ─ (Four years) ─ (African Wild Dog) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ (Mentions: --) ─ (Tags: Open)

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 on the ground his head raised slightly above it. He scanned the pack his ears twitching. Another day had begun, and now it was time to start the daily routines. His tail twitched, and he slowly rose to his paws with a yawn. No need to wait any longer. His ears twitched, as the queen told the pack it was time to hunt. Perfect timing he noted, and trotted off. He followed the rest of his packmates through the tall grass. He peered through the grass, and saw a mother, and baby. He swiped his tongue over his muzzle, and crept forward. However, when the mother's head snapped toward them he froze. She bounded away, and Jaheem watched the queen race after her. Seeing the baby left in the dust, and distracted gave him the advantage. He shot after the young antelope, and leaped into the air sinking his fangs into its neck. This would slow the young antelope down, and should give the rest of the pack enough time to catch up, and help bring down their prey.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──── 𝘒𝘈𝘕𝘠𝘌!! ────
(Male) ─ (Four years) ─ (King) ─ (Cheetah) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ (Mentions: --) ─ (Tags: Open)

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 through the tall grass his head held high. Another day had begun, and with that hunger. Of course, Kanye was used to this feeling. Waking up hungry, and having to go hunt. But he didn't mind. Unlike those other animals who had to hunt together he could hunt himself. And eat as much, as he wanted to. The cheetah's tail swayed as he padded through the savannah. He soon padded over to a large rock. He leaped onto the rock, and laid down. Of course, Kanye always thought there was no need to start the day with hunting. He would think about where he wanted to hunt first. Then hunt.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stripe12 » Mon May 06, 2019 5:02 am

Mtawala|Male|Lion|King|Tags: Open|Mentions: None

Mtawala continued checking around the pride for danger, his ears perked. No danger here, perhaps I should check deeper in the territory. He turned and began walking away from the pride and deeper into the marshlands. Along the way, he started to give a loud, territorial roar, warning any predators outside of the pride nearby that this was his territory.

Mshindi|Male|Leopard|Cub/king|Tags: Open|Mentions: Open

The five month old leopard cub rolled around in the grass playfully, staring up at the sky. A rumble of hunger from his stomach caused him to stop and sit up. It had been 3 days sense his mom had been killed, and he was getting very hungry. I need to find another leopard, he thought, padding out into the open landscape.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ THE FIVE KINGDOMS ── )) open

Postby mochachii » Tue May 07, 2019 8:30 am

| 𝐀 𝐌 𝐀 𝐑 𝐀 ! !

────────────────────────────────────────
      【 Female || Leopard || Queen || Three years || tags: Onyx ||

The savannah always brought such interesting sights. A small leopard lay within a tree, her small frame and spotted coat allowing the female to hide well within the leaves and branches. She lets out a relaxed yawn, lightly swaying as her golden eyes gaze over the grasslands. The land truly was beautiful. Amara often busied herself with watching all the creatures go about their business, seeing as she really had nothing else to do. A bird or two would often fly by, and on some occasions, a fellow leopard would be spotted several yards away. Not like the female would often interact with them, most leopards preferred to be by themselves- it was merely instinct. Letting out a drowsy yawn, Amaras eyes began to lower as laziness overcame her.

Until she heard the sound of several hooves against the dirt. Opening her eyes, Amara spots a herd of gazelle race past the tree she resided in. This usually meant trouble for the female. Though of course she respected all of the other animal packs of sorts, she often invades their territory without a second thought. The leopard lifts up her head as she looks around. It quieted down. Looking down, she spots a lone wild dog, eating what looked to be a young gazelle under the shadow of her tree. Curling her tail up, she peers over the brush to examine the newcomer clearly. Odd. Dont canines often have a pack with them? Panic at the thought of an upcoming wild dog pack caused the leopard to freeze within the tree, hoping to stay hidden from the canine.
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 003 ── ))

Postby direwolf. » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:59 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────
HASANI

xxxxAs he enjoyed his meal, Hasani's gaze landed on a leopard who was climbing the rock. This made him eat a little quicker since his meal would likely be taken from him. He was a sucker for the ladies, and they always managed to steal his meals. As the female started to come closer, he rose to his paws and sat back on his haunches with his kill in front of him. He lashed his tail slightly, watching the other. "Greetings, I'm Hasani. Who might you be?" He purred, taking in the other leopard's appearance. She was definitely a pretty one. It was a surprise to him that he had not come upon her sooner. He knew many of the female leopards in these parts. Still, he had only been living his life for four years. There were many female leopards that he had not seen, but he was eager to meet a new pretty face.
( male ) ( four years ) ( leopard ) ( king )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: panya )

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me