[ " ↳ PANDEMONIUM . " open! ]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

[ " ↳ PANDEMONIUM . " open! ]

Postby este11e » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:52 pm

pan·de·mo·ni·um

/ˌpandəˈmōnēəm/
          noun
          wild and noisy disorder or confusion; uproar.
Last edited by este11e on Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↳ plot

Postby este11e » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:06 pm

pan·de·mo·ni·um

for years, the pack was at peace. everyone got along. there were kind, fair leaders.
          everything was perfect. then, one day, everything changed. a group of dogs, lead b
          y an aggressive, angry young male, began to rebel. he was a ruthless leader, sick of
          the old, traditional, easy ways of the pack. he thought they were weak. for a while,
          it was simply ignored by the rest of the pack. they didn't think anything would go w
          rong. however, everything changed when the rebel leader fell in love with the alpha
          's daughter. when she joined the rebellion, all hell broke loose. the pack's alpha w
          as infuriated by his daughter's betrayal and vowed to destroy the rebel leader if he
          ever saw him again, but he wasn't giving up. the rebels wanted control of the pack.
          they wanted the territory and the benefits. they grew in numbers, taking in loners
          and exiles, even manipulating pack members into thinking they were better off wit
          h the rebels. for now, they remain in the shadows, planning their attack...
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↳ rules

Postby este11e » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:18 pm

pan·de·mo·ni·um

1. no mary/gary sue characters, god-modding, supernatural powers, etc.
          2. lgbt+ is welcomed!
          3. breeds will be limited if there are too many, especially when it comes to collies/
          australian shepherds/etc. please try to be original with your characters' breeds!
          4. please be active, especially if you have a high rank. let me know if you are unable
          to post for any reason, otherwise, if you don't post for a week, your character(s) will
          be removed from the roleplay.
          5. one high ranking per person.
          6. please stick to the plot and don't bring in any kind of major drama without my pe
          rmission first! (ex. forest fires, murders, plagues, bear attacks, etc.)
          7. if you have more than one character, please try and keep the genders even.

rules may be added, removed, or changed.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↳ about the packs

Postby este11e » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:31 pm

pan·de·mo·ni·um

canyon creek pack
          ↳ living in a valley surrounded by mountains, the canyon creek pack seems to have
          it all. prey is plentiful. there is a large lake in the center of the territory with fresh
          water and fish. there's a river leading to the lake from a waterfall on the base of th
          e mountain, outside of the pack's territory. a herd of elk roam the valley as well, m
          aking prey easy to find. the dens are spacious and warm.
          ↳ the pack was formed by a housedog who was abandoned by his owner during a ca
          mping trip. he met a stray from a nearby town while traveling to find a new home a
          nd the two of them picked up more members as they wandered before eventually se
          ttling in the valley.
          ↳ these dogs are pacifists at heart. canyon creek members are typically strong-will
          ed, loyal, and passionate in everything they do. they feel stronger united and will di
          e fighting for what they believe in. it's rare to catch pack members bickering among
          st themselves or with each other. they tend to be more optimistic.

alpha
          ↳ axiel ♂ - 9 years - L.I.N.G.E.R

beta
          ↳ farrin ♀ - 7 years - razzberry

medics
          ↳ leona ♀ - 4 years - Wildsight
          ↳ name ♀♂ - age - writer

subordinates
          ↳ black jack ♂ - 5 years - L.I.N.G.E.R
          ↳ saoirse ♂ - 8 years - yella

mothers
          ↳ name ♀♂ - age - writer

pups
          ↳ name ♀♂ - age - writer

omegas
          ↳ name ♀♂ - age - writer

- - - - - -

devil's pass pack
          ↳ the rebels themselves live on a small, crowded plateau on the side of the mounta
          in. they really have nowhere else to go if they want to stay near the valley, as canyo
          n creek has control over most of it. the alpha's den is carved into the wall but the su
          bordinates sleep outside, sheltered by the mountainous brush. there is a waterfall r
          unning next to the camp that becomes the river that runs into the canyon creek pac
          k's lake. they mostly live off of stray elk that find their way outside of canyon creek'
          s borders as well as fish at the base of the river.
          ↳ the devil's pass pack was formed by a rebellious young male who was tired of the
          canyon creek pack's outdated ways of living. he gathered numbers and found the pla
          teau where they would all live. although their circumstances aren't great, the pack tr
          ies to make the best of them. they got their name from the nearby mountain pass th
          at was scorched years before, giving it the name "devil's pass".
          ↳ these dogs are emotionally distant, cold, and calculating. they're mostly pessimist
          ic with dark natures. they're ruthless and aggressive for the majority.

alpha
          ↳ vladmir ♂ - 4 years - ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

beta
          ↳ name ♀♂ - age - writer

subordinates
          ↳ eve ♀ - 2.5 years - 1 1 : 1 1
          ↳ mercury ♂ - 3 years - hello-andromeda
          ↳ bella ♀ - 3 years - Wildsight
Last edited by este11e on Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↳ relationships

Postby este11e » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:39 pm

pan·de·mo·ni·um

canyon creek pack
          none, yet.

devil's pass pack
          none, yet.

between packs
          devil's pass, canyon creek
          none, yet.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↳ other

Postby este11e » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:46 am

pan·de·mo·ni·um

important characters

canyon creek alpha open
          canyon creek alpha's mate open
          alpha's daughter wip [1 1 : 1 1]
          devil's pass alpha res [ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs]
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↳ now open

Postby este11e » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:19 pm

pan·de·mo·ni·um

/ˌpandəˈmōnēəm/
          noun
          wild and noisy disorder or confusion; uproar.

forms/discussion thread

Last bumped by este11e on Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:19 pm.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me