β˜† πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™Όπšˆ πš‚π™΄π™°πš‚ - open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

β˜† πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™Όπšˆ πš‚π™΄π™°πš‚ - open

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:27 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────
the sandy beaches are scattered with pawprints. a small town on the coast of the p
acific ocean has become overrun with dogs throughout the years. former pets and s
trays alike and with no real source of predators, the numbers continued to grow. th
e town itself generally became vacant though most left are none too friendly to th
e dogs. there are quite a few fishermen that do help feed the dogs but they are oth
erwise on their own here.

01..please follow all site guidelines. no hybrids will be allowed here, period. only d
omesticated dog breeds that have been established for years. 02.. try to post at lea
st two sentences. 03.. you are allowed as many dogs as you can handle. 04.. any p
uppies have to be at least 6 weeks old, no exceptions. 05.. dogs can be altered or
not, it is up to you. 06.. have fun and enjoy yourselves and stay active. if you are
inactive for more than a week, a warning will be sent before removal. 07.. post all
forms on the discussion thread along with any occ, keep this topic rp specific.

discussion thread
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:34 am

the locations are rather simple and quite literally to the point in this small town. y
ou have the piers and the docks, which the fishermen use on the daily. then you ha
ve the beach itself, which stretches for miles. that said, there are rocky outcrops fr
om cliff drops in certain areas that there could quite possibly be a small cave here
and there. the houses that line the streets are generally in poor condition, though
some are vacant. there is mainly open grasslands surrounding the small town, smal
k hill type areas but there are a lack of trees. one maybe here and there if that.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:37 am

amount of females: 08 // amount of males: 07

sheba β€Ί ♀ β€Ί 5 years β€Ί border collie β€Ί eleutheromania
curious β€Ί β™‚ β€Ί 2 years β€Ί blue heeler β€Ί Alledowaya
jekyll β€Ί β™‚ β€Ί 2.5 years β€Ί rhodesian ridgeback x boxer mix β€Ί Alledowaya
cookie β€Ί ♀ β€Ί 3 years β€Ί rottweiler β€Ί Wildsight
ajax β€Ί β™‚ β€Ί 4 years β€Ί staffordshire terrier β€Ί Wildsight
lilian β€Ί ♀ β€Ί 4 years β€Ί alaskan malamute β€Ί yella
holstein β€Ί β™‚ β€Ί 2 years β€Ί greyhound β€Ί yella
sunshine β€Ί ♀ β€Ί 3 years β€Ί australian shepherd β€Ί iamaninjatoday
redd β€Ί ♀ β€Ί 4 years β€Ί border collie β€Ί ❦Ginger❦
bleu β€Ί β™‚ β€Ί 4 years β€Ί border collie β€Ί ❦Ginger❦
tasoula β€Ί ♀ β€Ί 6 years β€Ί rough collie β€Ί woah
abhainn β€Ί β™‚ β€Ί 4.5 years β€Ί cane corso β€Ί woah
borealis β€Ί ♀ β€Ί 5 years β€Ί alakan malamute β€Ί dirt vomit
zephyr β€Ί ♀ β€Ί 2 years β€Ί mudi β€Ί direwolf
achilles β€Ί β™‚ β€Ί 3 years β€Ί tosa inu β€Ί direwolf

name here β€Ί β™‚/♀ β€Ί age β€Ί breeds β€Ί username
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:40 am

crushes
none

mates
none

other relations
none
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:45 am

the current season is that of summer, days are humid and generally hot. showers th
roughtout the days are not uncommon. the town is somewhat active.

there are no real predators around minus the average badger and fox. other animal
s to stay away from could be skunks and porcupines, maybe hawks and owls for sma
ller dogs and puppies.

rodents are always around, rabbits and birds too for the time being in the season. if
skilled enough, fish are plentiful.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:28 am

the roleplay is open for forms and such. any major updates etc will be placed here.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β˜† πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™Όπšˆ πš‚π™΄π™°πš‚ - open

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:11 am

οΌ³ο½ˆο½…ο½‚ο½ five years - border collie - no love interest.
sheba yawned as she stretched out in the sand, looking at the things going on around her. the fishermen seemed to be getting an early start on the day by the docks. stretching out further, she listened as the waves lapped against the sand, a nice lull that could put anyone to sleep. the border collie sighed for a moment, the remains of a fish right beside her, having taken it from one of the nets off the boats by the docks before she was yelled at.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iamaninjatoday » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:55 pm

SUNSHINE
Australian Shepard- 3 years - no love intrest

Sunshine sat on the rocky outcrop looking out to the ocean. She never really cared for swimming or fishing, especially after her brother drowned. The sea breeze felt soothing in her fuffy fur. Sunshine yawned, stretched, and went to the open grasslands to find some breakfast.

Owl is very much confuzzled.
iamaninjatoday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜† πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™Όπšˆ πš‚π™΄π™°πš‚ - [ post one ]

Postby yella » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:06 am

x
x

xxβ–¬β–¬ ❝xπ‹πˆπ‹π‹π˜ ❞
      β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬[ unaltered female - four years old - alaskan malamute - tags: open ]β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

xxLilly's long snout rested between her two slender limbs. The sand was cold against her fluffy stomach and the smell of salty water overflowed her senses. Small grains of sand rested between her toes. She soothingly licked her large paws, smoothing out the white fur and collecting the grains stuck in her coat. Her long coat shook with every breeze passing by. She stopped licking to let out an elongated yawn, her maw opening and showing off her large canines. She stood on her black padded paws and shook out her gray and white coat. Seagulls let out loud cries above her head and announced daylight's break. Her nose twitched with the smell of fresh fish being loaded onto the docks, but the fear of being hurt by the humans overpowered her hunger. Her feathery tail drooped in disappointment. She was pretty fast but not as fast as it would take to steal from the grabby hands of the humans.

xxLilly's stomach let out a prehistoric-sounding growl, making her feet move despite her fear. Her ears perked the closer she got, listening to the incoherent babble of the humans. Her whole body dropped behind a crate when one of the fisherman turned her way, his face twisted into a scowl and his face hardened with the years he'd been alive. He was certainly not a friendly face, but unfortunately Lilly had encountered the man before. Her shoulder blades bunched together as she stayed low to the ground, the occasional whimper escaping her black lips every time they grabbed another fish from the net. Eventually they finished and left, leaving behind a few unwanted fish. She drooled in anticipation and quickly scooped up the closest fish in her large teeth. She kept a sharp eye on any creatures that may try to steal her new storage of food.

xxβ–¬β–¬ ❝xπ’π“π„πˆπ ❞
      β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬[ unaltered male - two years old - greyhound - tags: open ]β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

xxThe coppery taste of blood filled Stein's mouth as he bit into the small bird he had somehow scavenged. A few feathers tickled his throat as the bird made its way down the slender dog's throat. The tiny bird wasn't very filling to the black and white greyhound. His body was slender and susceptible to the cold weather, but it worked splendidly in the summer. His muscles rippled beneath his short coat as he jumped down from the small barrel he had been resting on top of. He padded across the boardwalk, his black nails making a click sound each time they landed. His stomach still burned with hunger, the small songbird not taming his raging belly. He chased away the seagulls that would land, but their wings lifted them from the ground at alarming speeds that no dog could catch up to.

xxHolstein's floppy ears lifted at the joyful sound of a family's laughter. His head lifted from where it looked downwards, his eyes brightening. Not because of the innocent sound, but because of what came after it. Humans went through food like they were starved. His dark eyes caught onto a small dish being shared between two children. If he'd learned anything through the years was that children loved dogs. He quickly moved over to them, his thin tail wagging. The children immediately perked up, the smaller of the two pointing at him and smiling joyfully. Stein barked, sitting in front of their small outdoor table. The older child reached out and gave the black and white dog a pat on the head. He didn't like it but allowed it. He eyed the small piece of human food carefully, and as the children slowly went back to conversing, Stein lunged. He tried to reach for the food but the older of the two grabbed the plate and scolded him. The child grabbed the younger one's hand, leaving in a rush. Stein sighed, knowing he'd lost his chance of a human's meal.
yella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iamaninjatoday » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:40 am

SUNSHINE
Australian Shepard-3 years- tags: Stein

Sunshine heard the barking of a dog and the higher pitched babble of an upset human. Looks like someone tried to get a free meal. she thought. Sunshine looked down upon dogs that depend on humans. When if one day they disappeared, then how would you feed yourself?

Sunshine saw the tall, untrimed grass up ahead and smelled the air. There was a faint sent of other dogs and a stronger one of a rabbit. Crouching down, she slowly and quietly made her way towrds the sent. She could see it. It was munching on grass not far from it's burrow. When she was close enough to spring, the rabbit heard Sunshine step in a puddle and darted away. "Rats!" She growled and sprang forward in desperation and dug up the hole, but to no avail. Sunshine sighed and walked away.

After a while she spotted a chicken that had escaped from it's human. Sunshine leaped forward. Chickens aren't the smartest. It froze up and was swiftly caught. Sunshine was delighted. She hasn't eaten chicken in a long while.

Owl is very much confuzzled.
iamaninjatoday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me