β˜† πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™Όπšˆ πš‚π™΄π™°πš‚ - open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

β˜† 004

Postby direwolf. » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:00 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────
❝ οΌ‘οΌ£οΌ¨οΌ©οΌ¬οΌ¬οΌ₯οΌ³ ❞

xxxxAchilles was pleased when he realized that the fae was not aggressive toward him, especially when she was eating food. Most canines tend to snap at him when he approached them while they were eating. "A pleasure to meet you, Lilly." He responded, the charming grin remaining on his maw. He licked the fish between his paws, the folds of his ears lifting slightly as the fae approached him. Deciding she was not much of a threat, he released his hold on his fish and stood tall to gaze at her. She certainly was a pretty little thing.
    xxxxHis head tilted slightly when the fae offered her fish to him. What a generous offer. "I'm fine, my dear. I have my own fish. You should finish it; you don't know when your next meal may be." He responded, gesturing back to her fish that she had pushed toward him. Finishing the last of his fish, he licked his maw before moving a little closer toward the malamute to sniff her and familiarize her scent.
    xxxx"Been on this island long?" He questioned, taking a step back after he had sniffed her for a moment. He would have seen her if she had been her for long, right? There were many dogs on the island, so it seemed like he was meeting new faces every day.
( male ) ( three years ) ( tosa inu )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: lilly )

❝ οΌΊοΌ₯οΌ°οΌ¨οΌΉοΌ² ❞

xxxx"No worries!" Zephyr responded, her tail swishing against the sand. The mudi watched as the collie accepted her offer and started to eat the bird she caught. She listened as he explained his and his sister's life on this island. It was sad to hear that the male had not had a good experience in homes, and his sister had lost her family when they decided to leave. She nodded, her ears tilting back slightly in sympathy. "That's very unfortunate.. I was in a home too, and I don't know where my owners went. I think they will come back though." She said, sounding hopeful and almost certain that her owners would come back for her. They were her family, so they would come back, right?
( female ) ( two years ) ( mudi )
( mentions: redd ) ( tags: bleu )

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β˜† πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπ™Όπšˆ πš‚π™΄π™°πš‚ - open

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:11 pm

✩ β–ˆ β–ŒοΌ’ οΌ¬ οΌ₯ οΌ΅ !
age; 4 years ─ sex; β™‚ ─ rom. int; Open ─ role; xx
tagged; zephyr ─ location; beach ─ mood; happy ─ β“’

Bleu shrugged slightly. ”Yeah but it is what it is I suppose.” He had a feeling her family probably wouldn’t come back but, he felt it wasn’t really his place to say anything about that. ”Do you have any other dog friends or family around here? I’ve been getting pretty bored lately..” He tilted his head, he didn’t have many friends. Except Redd, but she hardly counted. She seemed like she hated being around him. But that’s just how she has always been.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜† 005

Postby direwolf. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:01 am

❝ οΌΊοΌ₯οΌ°οΌ¨οΌΉοΌ² ❞

xxxxZephyr nodded to his comment, her thoughts on her previous owners. She was certain that her family would come back for her once they have settled in another place. Perhaps they would even move back to the island once it was restored to its former glory. At his question about having friends or family, she gave a shake of her head. She was not sure where her mother, father, and siblings were. She could barely remember them. "None, I've been alone for a while now.." She responded, her ears tilting back to show slight distress. She hated being alone. Suddenly, her ears perked back up, and she wagged her tail as she stared at Bleu. "But hey! We can be friends. We won't be bored together, right?" She barked, rising to her paws and shaking the sand from her pelt. Together, they would not have to be lonely.
    xxxx"Want to head to the hills and do some exploring?" She asked, her tongue lolling out of the side of her mouth. They could barely be called hills, but they were still fun to roll down on. Almost every day, she could be seen rolling around in the lush tall grass while barreling down a small hill. That was how she found enjoyment and kept herself occupied from being alone.
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: bleu )

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:39 am

age; 4 years ─ sex; β™‚ ─ rom. int; open ─ role; xx
tagged; zephyr ─ location; beach ─ mood; excited ─ β“’

Bleu had never felt so happy. Even his sister didnt want to hang out with him. His tail wagged a mile a mjnute. "That would be great! Hopefully we can find some small animals to eat." He said excitedly, drool started to pool in his mouth at the thought.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜† 006

Postby direwolf. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:49 am

❝ οΌΊοΌ₯οΌ°οΌ¨οΌΉοΌ² ❞

xxxxPleased with her newfound friend, Zephyr gave a laugh at his comment. "We just ate! You must have an empty pit for a stomach." She teased, giving his side a small bump with her own. "Come on, let's get going!" She added before taking off in the direction of the hilly grasslands where they would be able to roll around in the lush grass and enjoy the cool feeling of it; it was very hot out. With the coming rains, it would only make the day feel more humid and icky. She loved water, but she hated storms.

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iamaninjatoday » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:27 am

Sunshine

Australian Shepard- 3 years- tags: Stien

Sunshine jumped at the sound of the lean greyhound's harsh growl, but recovered quickly. She swiped her pink tongue over her feather covered muzzle before saying: "I caught it fair and square. Go get your own food." Sunshine thought that shouldn't be too hard for him. Greyhounds are supposed to be fast right? Surely this dog is fast enough to catch a bird or a rabbit. Sunshine stood protectively over her catch. She didn't like to fight with other dogs, but if he tried to steal her chicken, she wouldn't really have a choice.
iamaninjatoday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:05 pm

age; 4 years ─ sex; β™‚ ─ rom. int; open ─ role; xx
tagged; zephyr ─ location; beach ─ mood; hungry again ─ β“’

Bleu laughed as he followed her, trotting happily. "Yeah.. I could always eat. I love food, but sister always said I was the essence of gluttony. But I always pretty much stay this size so." He had always been kind of a small and scrappy kind of dog. But he didnt mind, he rarely got into fights anyway. And when he did the opponent was usually surprised, bleu could actually pack a punch when he needed to. He isnt a fighter by any means but he could put up a fight.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜† 007

Postby direwolf. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:23 am

❝ οΌΊοΌ₯οΌ°οΌ¨οΌΉοΌ² ❞

xxxx"You must burn off all the food very quickly then!" Zephyr mused, wagging her tail as they walked with each other toward the hill. Upon arriving to the hill, she immediately rolled onto her back and wiggled in the cool grass to cool down her pelt. Her tongued lolled out of the side of her mouth, and when she stopped wiggling, she lifted her paw to paw at the Border Collie. "I love to roll in the grass.." She laughed, her paw stretched out toward Bleu. It was so nice to finally have someone to play with her.
    xxxx"What do you like to do for fun, Bleu?" She questioned, her head tilting to the side.

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:33 am

age; 4 years ─ sex; β™‚ ─ rom. int; Open ─ role; xx
tagged; zephyr ─ location; grassy plains ─ mood; happy ─ β“’

Bleu smiled and flopped down on the grass, rolling a little. ”Hmm.. well I bug my sister.. I chase small animals.. I eat.. I think that’s about it.” He seemed to have to think really hard about this. He was on his back, paw touching his chin. And looking up at the sky. He rolled back onto his stomach and looked at her curiously. ”What else is there to do around here?” He said, cocking his head to one side.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β˜† 008

Postby direwolf. » Tue May 07, 2019 5:11 am

❝ οΌΊοΌ₯οΌ°οΌ¨οΌΉοΌ² ❞

xxxx"Chasing small animals is fun!" Zephyr exclaimed, her head tilted to gaze over at the Border Collie. She watched as the male who was on his back flip back onto his stomach and looked over at her. Her tail swished against the tall grass. "Swimming! But it's kind of dangerous.. I heard stories of dogs being swept out into the sea. I never let the water go over my shoulders though." Rolling onto her stomach, she went into a crouched position with her butt in the air while her tail wagged. "There's also.. wrestling!" She added as she lunged at the Border Collie. The Mudi tried to pin the male, but even in play fighting, she was not that strong. She was fast and agile, not bulky. She liked to avoid fights all together, however; she did enjoy wrestling since she could not get hurt from it.

Last bumped by direwolf. on Tue May 07, 2019 5:11 am.
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me