Now or never- A canine RP (O + A)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Now or never- A canine RP (O + A)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:24 pm

[@HowlToTheWind: lol]

Denunya- brown and white she wolf- 4 years- Mother- Mate: Dorian- in den- Tags: Dorian, Ebb and Flow

The brown and white female gave what could be a shrug, only she wasn’t a human. She nodded at her new mate, smiling at him a moment. “Okay, Dorian.” she yipped, wagging her tail a moment. She looked to the precious pups, then to the wolves in the den entry. Ears twitching, she woofed “Come on in, both of you, but...maybe one at a time?”

(@Star Melon: cute...where the hey is everyone else? i’ve seen Dulce and Juan posted, but no one else...)

Ebb- male- 10- Elder- camp- Tags: Dorian and Denunya

The nearly-ebony male nodded at the both of them. He trotted in slowly, staring down at the pups a moment. Backing back out, he shook himself and nodded to his daughter.

Flow- fem- 4- Omega- camp- Tags: Dorian and Denunya

The black and white wolf husky female noticed when Dorian glanced back to her...She nodded after dipping her head a moment. Her father went in first, then came back out. She dipped her head to him, then went in. She yipped quietly, lowering her muzzle to the pups. The ginger and white gripped at her muzzle.

Chronos- male silver and white Dingo x dog- 4 years- Asexual...but homorom, Scout- camp- Tags: Kovit

The silver and white dingo dog mix snorted to himself, black tipped ears going back...His tail flicked a few times, then he heard a female voice. “Have you seen Kovit? Or...anyone else for that matter?” he responds with a question of his own. “Besides Flare...” he added.

He glanced up when Kovit spoke, having jumped a bit because he’d been focused on getting an answer...Shaking himslef, he nodded at the wolf dog mix. “Not much...what’s up with you?” he asked.

Kelly- brown she fox- 1 year- Loner- outside- Tags: Doro and Autumn

The little fox caught sight of Doro a moment. She glanced to Autumn when the Shepherd spoke. “Autumn, Doro.” she muttered, tail twitching. “H-How will you get me there?” she whined, now afraid to walk.

Thor and Thorn- m golden/white wolf; fem reddish/white she pup- 6- 7 mo- Loners- wander- Tags: Nefertari and Atemu

The golden wolf hummed a canine sound to himself. He nodded to the jackal as she turned and padded off. He hoped she could find enough...Prey wasn’t always easy to find. He turned his attention back to the two pups. His ears went back at the male pup’s question...

The reddish and white pup tilted her head as she looked at him. “Daddy says she had to go away. I was beind weaned, I think? Don’t know what that means, but my auntie had to give me milk. She had little pups!” she yipped, wagging her tail then stopping.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:33 pm

Kovit
Male | Grey Wolf/German Shepherd/Australian Shepherd mix | Tags: Chronos

Kovit glanced at the dingo-dog's eyes for a moment before responding. "Nothing, really. Life's been pretty bland lately." His deep voice was friendly yet a bit bored. "Maybe we could find something to do together?"

Autumn
Female | German Shepherd | Tags: Doro and Kelly

Autumn smiled kindly at the small fox. "Well, you're small enough that we could probably carry you there. The camp isn't far from here, so it'd be a quick journey. You may have to stay a couple days to make sure you're all healed up though, we don't want you making it worse." She wondered how long Kelly had been on her own. "What's your name, by the way?"
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyB » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:00 pm

Ocean
Female | American Staffordshire Terrier | Tags: Open
Ocean Yawns "No I haven't "She Shakes her head and stretches again

Grizzly
Male | Caucasian Shepherd Dog | Tags: Open
Grizzly Watched The Wavys Roll Over the shore and listened to the amazing sound it made as he lay in the sand

Flare
Female | Border Collie | Tags: Open
Flare waged her tail "Well Maybe we can go swimming, chase rabbits or walk around the beach an look for cool stuff"
If I have an extra of one of your wishlist pets I will more than happily give it to you but all you got to do is send me a trade or p.m.
My birth day is June the 14th
Im CrazyB but for short just call me Crazy
My CWHR's
CrazyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:15 pm

Doro - Male Corgi/Beagle Hybrid - Omega - Tags: Autumn, Kelly
Doro shyly waved toward the fox.
"I-I bet Autumn could carry you. I'm quite small though...not much I can do, anyhow." He scratched at the dirt below him idly.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:31 pm

Denunya- brown and white she wolf- 4 years- Mother- Mate: Dorian- in den- Tags: Dorian, Ebb and Flow

The brown and white female gave what could be a shrug, only she wasn’t a human. She nodded at her new mate, smiling at him a moment. “Okay, Dorian.” she yipped, wagging her tail a moment. She looked to the precious pups, then to the wolves in the den entry. Ears twitching, she woofed “Come on in, both of you, but...maybe one at a time?”

(@Star Melon: cute...where the hey is everyone else? i’ve seen Dulce and Juan posted, but no one else...)

The nearly-ebony male nodded at the both of them. He trotted in slowly, staring down at the pups a moment. Backing back out, he shook himself and nodded to his daughter.

The black and white wolf husky female noticed when Dorian glanced back to her...She nodded after dipping her head a moment. Her father went in first, then came back out. She dipped her head to him, then went in. She yipped quietly, lowering her muzzle to the pups. The ginger and white gripped at her muzzle.

Chronos- male silver and white Dingo x dog- 4 years- Asexual...but homorom, Scout- camp- Tags: Ocean, Kovit

The silver and white dingo dog mix said “Ocean, Kovit is right here.” He turned back to the wolf dog mix. “I... sure, let’s figure something out.” he yipped to Kovit. What could they do, though? he wondered.

She yipped and glanced to the corgi mix when he spoke. She waved her tail at him, then looked to Autumn again. “You...can carry me?” she asked, head tilted a moment. Her ears went down... “I...don’t have parents...” she whined. “I’m Kelly.” she yipped.

Thor and Thorn- m golden/white wolf; fem reddish/white she pup- 6- 7 mo- Loners- wander- Tags: Nefertari and Atemu

The golden wolf hummed a canine sound to himself. He nodded to the jackal as she turned and padded off. He hoped she could find enough...Prey wasn’t always easy to find. He turned his attention back to the two pups. His ears went back at the male pup’s question...

The reddish and white pup tilted her head as she looked at him. “Daddy says she had to go away. I was beind weaned, I think? Don’t know what that means, but my auntie had to give me milk. She had little pups!” she yipped, wagging her tail then stopping.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:25 pm

Kovit
Male | Grey Wolf/German Shepherd/Australian Shepherd mix | Tags: Chronos

Kovit beamed with joy, his tail wagging happily. "I know a fun game, we need a wide stick, some rocks, and anything small that would fit on a wide stick. It's great, you'll love it." He said, the gears in his head turning as he remembered how to play the game. It was one he enjoyed a lot as a puppy, and even still as an adult.

Autumn
Female | German Shepherd | Tags: Doro and Kelly

Autumn gave Doro a friendly glare, to tell him he could do more than he thinks he can. "Doro, I bet you'd be great at anything if you practiced enough." She said, her tone kind and encouraging. Autumn turned to Kelly, "I'll carry you the whole way, sweetie. Oh, I'm sorry.. Well, it's nice to meet you Kelly."
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:53 am

Doro - Male Corgi/Beagle Mix - Omega - Tags: Kelly, Autumn
Doro swiveled his ears out of discomfort.
"I-I don't know..."
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:39 pm

Juan - Male - Mexican Wolf - Scout - Bisexual - Crush: Dulce - Tags: Dulce

Juan suddenly sat up in surprise when he felt Dulce give him a lick. He had nearly fallen asleep. "Y-yeah, you're right," he said as he got up, a little flustered but very happy on the inside.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:43 pm

Chronos- male silver and white Dingo x dog- 4 years- Asexual...but homorom, Scout- camp- Tags: Ocean, Kovit

The silver and white dingo dog mix said “Ocean, Kovit is right here.”
He glanced to Kovit when the big dog wagged his tail. He made a small canine sound as he listened to him. He nodded his head, saying “I could find a stick, or something small. I hope it’s fun.” he yipped, tail wagging a moment. He stood back up since they needed to find the stuff.

She made a small sound, because she’d noticed the glare...she didn’t know it was friendly. She yipped at Doro a moment, then looked at the Shepherd again. She nodded at Autumn a moment, tail gently flicking again. “O-Okay.” she said, waiting to be picked up. She said “Nice to meet you two.”

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrazyB » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:02 pm

Ocean
Female | American Staffordshire Terrier | Tags: Chronos And Kovit
Ocean smiled "Hi Kovit, whel ill help find some nice rocks for the game" Ocean Stood You And shook off all the dirt and walk around for a few minutes looking for some rocks. She Found 8 nice round rocks "I Didnt Know How Many To Get So I Bought 8" She Smiles while tilting her head and wagging her tail

Boon
Male | Beauceron | Tags: Open
Boon finished his rabbit and layed his head down watching everthing

Grizzly
Male | Caucasian Shepherd Dog | Tags: Open
Grizzly Stood Up And Started Walking Back To Camp carrying a shell

Flare
Female | Border Collie | Tags: Robin
Flare waged her tail "Well Maybe we can go swimming, chase rabbits or walk around the beach an look for cool stuff"
If I have an extra of one of your wishlist pets I will more than happily give it to you but all you got to do is send me a trade or p.m.
My birth day is June the 14th
Im CrazyB but for short just call me Crazy
My CWHR's
CrazyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me