The return- A dinosaur RP (O + A)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The return- A dinosaur RP (O + A)

Postby Dr. Potan » Thu May 02, 2019 10:07 pm

Nixon wrote:
Clover the Greendog wrote:
Nixon wrote:Azulu's eyes would narrowed more ''I thought i told you what one is, What?! You think i'm lying to you?!'' She'd yell at him.

"I want a more in depth explanation please."

She'd sigh ''Fine'' She'd think of the words to say, she remember what one of her pack members explained it as. ''an organism or cell, or group of organisms or cells, produced asexually from one ancestor or stock, to which they are genetically identical.'' She think to her self *God he was such a nerd*

Brock took a step back.
“This is, a lot to take in.”

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Fri May 03, 2019 10:47 pm

Nixon wrote:She'd give out a chuckle ''Yeah, i know'' She's stare at him, but she didn't walk forward

"Should I be going?"

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat May 04, 2019 10:46 am

Nixon wrote:She'd Stare at him longer ''If you want..'' She'd look down then back up ''Or need to''

"I'll go with you, I honestly don't know where to go."

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat May 04, 2019 9:19 pm

Nixon wrote:
Nixon wrote:She'd Stare at him longer ''If you want..'' She'd look down then back up ''Or need to''

"I'll go with you, I honestly don't know where to go."

She'd freeze, ''How come, you have a herd...Right?''

"Not really, I kinda ran away from this place and now I'm here."

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun May 05, 2019 1:46 am

Nixon wrote:''I used to have a pack,but now i just Travel..'' She'd sigh ''..But if you want to come with me, I can Protect you...Well as much as i can anyway''

"I don't think I need protection but I guess I'll come."

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun May 05, 2019 11:49 pm

Nixon wrote:
Nixon wrote:''I used to have a pack,but now i just Travel..'' She'd sigh ''..But if you want to come with me, I can Protect you...Well as much as i can anyway''

"I don't think I need protection but I guess I'll come."

She'd nod ''But will you do the same back?''

"Why wouldn't I?"

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon May 06, 2019 1:49 pm

Nixon wrote:''Alright'' she'd sigh and pause for a second ''Which direction looks interesting to you?''

"I heard there's a lake to the north east, maybe there's some food there too."

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon May 06, 2019 9:36 pm

Nixon wrote:
Nixon wrote:''Alright'' she'd sigh and pause for a second ''Which direction looks interesting to you?''

"I heard there's a lake to the north east, maybe there's some food there too."

She'd start walking ''Alright, i'm Thirsty and hungry anyway, maybe we can fuel up if what you're saying is true''

Brock looked around, finding weird snacks the humans had left on the way.

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Tue May 07, 2019 6:49 pm

Nixon wrote:Azulu would search as well, but she didn't dare eat the Humans food. She searched for Scavenge. She'd come across a Microraptor with Velociraptor feathers beside it. She'd sniff the feathers, and it was in fact from her Old pack. She'd look around to make sure they weren't still there. She didn't see anything. She bent down and started feasting on the Tiny Microraptor.

"What the!? What are you doing!?"

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed May 08, 2019 10:21 pm

Nixon wrote:
Nixon wrote:Azulu would search as well, but she didn't dare eat the Humans food. She searched for Scavenge. She'd come across a Microraptor with Velociraptor feathers beside it. She'd sniff the feathers, and it was in fact from her Old pack. She'd look around to make sure they weren't still there. She didn't see anything. She bent down and started feasting on the Tiny Microraptor.

"What the!? What are you doing!?"

She'd Startle, and turned around to look at him. She'd point down at the half eaten Microraptor. ''Poor thing got killed by my old pack, but food is food.''

Brock took a bite of the microraptor but spat it out. "I don't think I can eat this."

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me