(OPEN)♥Oakview Run Horse Center and Boarding School♥

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: (OPEN)♥Oakview Run Horse Center and Boarding School♥

Postby SilverWoes » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:27 pm

Following Pascal and Apollo, McKenzie and Dewdrop made their way back to their trailer. Tying her mare back up, McKenzie also stepped into her trailer. Hearing Pascal's offer, she poked her head out of her trailer, responding, "Thank you, but I have her saddle here, since she's still a bit saddle shy at times.." before emerging with a tack box, with the saddle pads and actual saddle, and the girth on top of the box. Putting it down next to the backside of the trailer, she opened the box and took out two brushes, quickly brushing Dewdrop to remove any dust and dirt, or stray pieces of hay that may of gotten onto her while she was in the trailer. Looking at Pascal as she put the brushes back away and went to get Dewdrop's bridle, she called out, "So what do you and Apollo focus on?" she asked, "He seems to be really powerful.." she commented, as she put the saddle pads on Dewdrop.

The mare turned and looked at McKenzie, snorting then shaking her body, causing the saddle pads to slide and fall. Frowning, she grabbed the saddle pads before Dewdrop could shake it off, and waited for her to stop, before putting it back on. "Dewdrop, knock it off, you know the saddles going on and it doesn't hurt or harm you" she said sternly, gently rubbing the mare's neck before putting the saddle back on. Seeing how she didn't react this time, she put on the saddle pads back on, then the saddle, more gently. Then, finally, she attached and properly tightened the girth. Taking the bridle in one hand, she turned and looked at Pascal.

(Sorry for such a late and slow response, I've been busy on break, sorry ^^')
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:35 pm

Pascal smiled a little at Dewdorp's protest. He had some old brushes, seemed everything he owned was a hand-me-down. "we usually try for dressage or driving. But we both love jumping, it's kinda like a hobby rather than something we train to compete with." he said with a shrug as he brushed Apollo down. It took him a while, but that was no suprise. He set Apollo's bridle on first, he wore a martingale which hung off his neck while Pascal got the saddle. All his tack was black, recently polished, he pulled out a dusty old saddle pad, probably red in another life, and flung it on top the beast. He had to use a portable mounting block to get the saddle on though.
Hello black mirror, my oldest enemy...

Image Image Image Image

So say bye to the old and hello to that rainbow road!
Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:09 am

Nodding slowly, she walked in front of Dewdrop, and removed the mares halter, placing it aside. Tracing a finger down her mare's face, McKenzie hummed quietly, moving to the side of her mare slowly. She moved to put the bridle on, gently pulling the top part over her mare's ears after she took the bit in. Fixing her mane around the bridle, she finished putting it on Dewdrop. Taking the reins, she turned and looked at Pascal. "Are you ready?" she asked, grinning. She was honestly excited to try riding in this new environment.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:46 pm

Pascal was tacked up and already on Apollo. "I was ready yesterday!" he said with a grin. Any excuse to ride was the best excuse. He gathered up his reins and walked Apollo a little closer. Pascal was a tallish sort of lad, but he looked tiny on the back of that beast. It was no wonder his trailer was dinted and buckled.

Image Image Image Image

Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:13 pm

Checking and adjusting her stirrups, McKenzie nodded, opening her car to get her helmet and putting it on, then closing and locking her car. She led Dewdrop over to the side of a fence, and mounted her mare using that. Putting her feet firmly in her stirrups with her heels down, she made sure Dewdrop stood at a halt while she did a last check of the girth while in the saddle, making sure it wouldn't allow her to slide off. Looking at Pascal, then looking around, she frowned slightly. "Where are we going to ride? It looks like they have arenas but also trails" she commented, looking back at Pascal inquisitively.

SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:27 pm

((sorry for the late reply. Had some irl stuff))

"let's heck out a trail." Pascal loved trail rides, the ability to ride with no rules was bliss. They chose a path that went around the property line, it looped back to the main gate, so it was impossible to get lost.

Image Image Image Image

Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Fri May 03, 2019 10:36 pm

Gently urging Dewdrop on, the mare and her rider followed Pascal and Apollo to the trail. McKenzie watched quietly as Dewdrop looked around, her ears pricked as she observed the new area. Focusing on the rider and horse in front of her, as well as the trail. "It's awfully nice out.." she remarked, glancing up at the sky. She was grateful it wasn't raining or cloudy, because that surely would've ruined the first day being here.

(I hope all is well for you ^^)
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corporate Cannibal » Sun May 05, 2019 2:19 pm

((ehh, I've been in an accident and my car was written off. But everyone is fine... Just insurance...))

"it's beautiful." Pascal smiled as he rode along the path. Rain or shine, him and Apollo would be out and about, thought it was always nicer in the bright weather.
Apollo sniffed at the air around them, trying to get a feel for where they are and what would be home from now. His ears twisted curiously none stop.

Image Image Image Image

Corporate Cannibal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Sun May 12, 2019 11:47 pm

Can I join
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverWoes » Thu May 16, 2019 2:32 pm

(Hii, Our discussion form is here, which is where you can make a form to join)

Nodding, the rider hummed softly to herself as she felt the movements of her mare beneath her. She observed the nature around them, noticing how nice it all looked, and it reminded her of home a bit. The feeling of the sun was calming, and she looked over at Pascal, "Would you be up for having them stretch their legs a bit more?" she asked, patting Dewdrop's neck softly, "I think that it'd be good fun." she added.

Last bumped by SilverWoes on Thu May 16, 2019 2:32 pm.
SilverWoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me