π™³πš˜πš πš—πšπšŠπš•πš•: 𝙰 π™³πš˜πš πšπš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ πšπ™Ώ (π™Ύπš™πšŽπš—)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: π™³πš˜πš πš—πšπšŠπš•πš•: 𝙰 π™³πš˜πš πšπš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ πšπ™Ώ (π™Ύπš™πšŽπš—)

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:42 pm

Phoenix/Male/Five years/GSD/TBD/Location: high ground/Tags: Skittles, Fluff

He wags his tail the says good naturedly "Hello Fluff. I'm Phoenix, and this is Skittles."

Skittles/Female/four moons/Chihuahua/TBD/Tags: Phoenix, fluff

She un hides herself from underneath him "I'm a puppy! That's why I'm tiny. Also daddy says I'm a Chihuahua."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πš˜πš πš—πšπšŠπš•πš•: 𝙰 π™³πš˜πš πšπš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ πšπ™Ώ (π™Ύπš™πšŽπš—)

Postby Roleplayer123 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:31 am

Fluff ~ Female ~ Crush/Mate: open ~ Pitsky ~ Location: City streets ~ Tags: Phoenix, Skittles

''G-good to meet you two.'' She cocked her head as Skittles spoke. ''That's why your so tiny!'' she said, happy that her question had been answered. She was glad that these 2 dogs were friendly and decided not to chase her out. ''Where do you live? I live in that box.'' She pointed her paw at a small, slightly squashed card-board box.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:51 am

[center]Phoenix/Male/Five years/GSD/TBD/Location: high ground/Tags: Skittles, Fluff
[/center]
"We don't live anywhere, We're just passing though.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:44 am

Fluff ~ Female ~ Crush/Mate: open ~ Pitsky ~ Location: City streets ~ Tags: Phoenix, Skittles

''Oh...'' She was disappointed. She finally had friends, but they were leaving. ''Can...Can I come with you? I don't wanna be alone anymore.'' The words sounded better in her head than aloud, but she was confident in speaking.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:19 am

"Sure, you can come with us. We are headed toward that howl we heard after all the chaos."

"Hopefully there will be other puppies to play with!"
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:34 am

aris. wrote:Chip
Male, 1 year, goldendoodle, Mentions;_ ; @ open

A loud bark interrupted his dream-he'd been high above the ruined city, back with his Mother and owners-away from all the destruction. He snapped awake, frowning when he saw where he was. They were moving? Chip wondered where to, but didn't talk-he was hardly awake yet.
He scrambled to his paws and shook himself, stretching a little and yawning some more, obviously still partly-asleep.

Chip recalled stories his Mother had told him of wolves and how they lived and thrived in the wild-more or less. They hunted for their food, and survived the harshest of weather. His Mother had said that their ancestors were wolves. Chip wondered what it was like to be one-he'd find out soon enough though. He'd eventually have to learn to hunt probably, and learn to live with others, in a pack.

Chaos
Male, 5 years, German shep x Husky, Mentions; Serai; @ open

Chaos had been staring at the wall when Serai's voice entered the room. He slowly sat up. His body wasn't sore but he was famished and thirsty. He had never been hungry in his life before, this was something new he was experiencing. He missed waking up to the sound of food hitting the bowl each morning, and table scraps falling from above three times each day. It was something he'd have to learn how to deal without though now, and he dreaded the journey ahead.

He didn't want to move, at least, not quite yet. He hadn't slept well last night, and wanted to fall over and sleep. His dreams consisted of large waves and destruction-everywhere. Not something you'd want to dream about. He had felt trapped and thought he'd die, so he was glad whenever he woke up during the night, but still wished he'd been able to sleep throughout the night, peacefully.

Aster
Female, 4 years, German shep x Irish Wh, Mentions; Serai; @ open

She slowly woke up due to Serai's bark, and winced as a dull pain hit her leg. It had been doing a lot better compared to days before but the pain was sitll there. It didn't help she was hungry and thirsty too. She had gone days without food before, but water was a nescessity, something one couldn't live without.
She was sure that Serai knew what she was doing and that the Journey ahead to find a new home would have something this place didn't, preferably food above all else.
Aster's thoughts wandered, but she eventually reuturned to the present.
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:10 pm

Fluff bounced on her toes happily. ''Really? I can come? Oh golly, I'm stoked!'' She was finally going to be with a 'pack' and no longer be scavenging the streets alone.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them

Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:41 pm

He laughs then says "Yeah you can come! The more the merrier."

"Yay new friend! New friend!" She bounces around.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:55 pm

Fluff eagerly hopped towards them and wagged her tail. ''Lets go! I don't know where, but lets go!'' She touched noses with Skittles and Phoenix, than barked happily.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them

Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XXblackeffectsXX » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:56 pm

ump
G'day, I am looking for all husky pets as I would like to get a collection of them because I have one my self, I am looking for any kind and would love to do a trade with you.

XXblackeffectsXX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me