๐™ณ๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•: ๐™ฐ ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐™ฟ (๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•: ๐™ฐ ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐™ฟ (๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—)

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:57 pm

Phoenix/Male/Five years/GSD/TBD/Location: high ground/Tags: Skittles, Fluff

He laughed again and led them on in the direction of that mysterious howl with Skittles and Fluff bouncing behind him.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•: ๐™ฐ ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐™ฟ (๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—)

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:05 pm

Fluff ~ Female ~ Crush/Mate: open ~ Pitsky ~ Location: City streets ~ Tags: Phoenix, Skittles

Fluff trailed after them, chittering like a puppy. ''Where are we going?'' she asked, curious why they were heading towards where she had heard a howl.
โ™ฅ Howdy there! โ™ฅ
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
Iโ€™m mostly a lurker, but Iโ€™m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

โ™ฅ On a Semi Hiatus! โ™ฅ
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:12 pm

"To where that howl was heard, where there's a howl there are dogs. Maybe there's a pack that's letting in city dogs." But he had some concerns like how Skittles would adapt and what her place would be once grown. He even willing to not join if the others were evil, mean, or just not little dog friendly.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:43 am

Fluff ~ Female ~ Crush/Mate: open ~ Pitsky ~ Location: City streets ~ Tags: Phoenix, Skittles

Fluff quickened her pace and walked beside Phoenix. ''Where are they? When did you here it?'' She couldn't help but bombard him with questions about why they were heading towards where howls were heard. Her tail was high and her ears were pricked for the slightest sound as their footsteps echoed throughout the street.
โ™ฅ Howdy there! โ™ฅ
They / them
Iโ€™m mostly a lurker, but Iโ€™m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:26 am

"I heard it after finding high ground."

Skittles/Female/four moons/Chihuahua/TBD/Tags: Phoenix, fluff

"I heard it when the flooding stopped."
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:10 am

She nodded her head slowly and followed Phoenix. ''When will we get there?'' She asked, clearing impatient.
โ™ฅ Howdy there! โ™ฅ
They / them

Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:18 am

"Now, now have patients Fluff. This kind of thing takes time."
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:13 am

She huffed a sigh and walked on, stopping every now and again to sniff a garbage bag for food.
โ™ฅ Howdy there! โ™ฅ
They / them

Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:23 pm

[removed]Dove

Female ~ Australian Shepherd ~ Hunter ~ 2 years old

Personality: Dove is a very agile dog and she loves adventure. Dove is adventurous, honest, sometimes stubborn, she will fight for what she thinks is right, loyal, and very athletic and she was built to become a hunter. Dove will be one of the most loyal dogs you will meet, she will be curious and timid of you when you first meet her but she quickly warms up to you. Dove is also a very adventurous dog, and she has a sense of humor.

History: Dove was born to be a show dog just like her mother, but when humans left the city Dove's whole family separated. Dove hopes one day she will be able to find her brother who was her closest friend.

Prowling with all the other hunters, Dove feels her happiness emerge when the hunting group finds the largest buck they had ever seen. Under pressure, Dove does not disappoint, she goes in with the other hunters and brings the buck down. She has a sense of pride when she brings back a huge meal for the rest of the pack, and everyone respects and acknowledges her.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
Image ๐ฃ๐š๐๐ž ~ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž/๐ก๐ž๐ซ ~ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐š๐ฌ๐ญ Image

charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me