Ɛxρσѕυяє - Wolf/Dog Rp - open & accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Ɛxρσѕυяє - Wolf/Dog Rp - open & accepting

Postby Tiger_Eye » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:48 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Quiet descended. The gunfire had stopped.
This roleplay is set in the aftermath of a war, somewhere around 1920 in terms of technology. The location is non-specific, but has features similar to those in Canada. It is late winter.

In this rp, characters can be wolves, ex-military dogs left behind by the armed forces or dogs abandoned when their owners fled from the war (or any other similar circumstance you can think of). The wolves, disrupted by the fighting have formed a new pack with the dogs.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
discussion & forms
Exposure
Last edited by Tiger_Eye on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
--------------------------------------------------------

"A Tiger does not boast its power...
Hello I'm Tiger_Eye
Canine RP
My DA
...But uses it to its advantage"
Tiger_Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɛxρσѕυяє - Wolf/Dog Rp - Rules

Postby Tiger_Eye » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:09 am

Rules:
    1. All of Tess' rules apply.
    2. Post length does not matter, but mostly correct grammar is important. I also would prefer it if you wrote in the 3rd person and in the past tense, although this isn't essential.
    3. You can have any number of characters, by please keep this to a level that is manageable for you. Only one high ranking dog/wolf per user.
    4. Your characters can not be mates/have crushes on each other.
    5. Don't fight OOC.
    6. Ask for permission before seriously injuring/killing someone elses character.
    7. Drama and romance are encouraged, as they make the rp more interesting and dynamic.
    8. All sexualities are allowed, although the alpha pair must consist of a male and female.
    9. I reserve the right to not accept any characters if I see fit.
    10. Please try and keep the ratio of wolves:dogs relatively even.
Last edited by Tiger_Eye on Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiger_Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɛxρσѕυяє - Wolf/Dog Rp - Ranks

Postby Tiger_Eye » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:06 am

Ranks:
    Alpha male: Nero || 7 years || German Shepherd || . insecure.
    Alpha female: Blue || 7 years || Wolf || MySoftKitten

Beta: Balor || 6 years || Male || Irish Wolfhound || Laurara
    Beta's mate: Name || Age || Gender || Species/Breed || Played By:

Healer: Lyme || 4 years || Female || Great Plains Wolf || Tiger_Eye
    Healer: Bear || 6 years || Male || Yukon Wolf || ΗγαςιητH

Lead Hunter: Name || Age || Gender || Species/Breed || Played By:
    Hunters: Falko || 4 years || Male || Timber Wolf || FWR
    Andraste || 3 years || Female || Gray Wolf || Laurara
    Thor || 5.5 years || Male || Golden Retriever/Husky || ΗγαςιητH
    Akita || 4 years || Female || Red/Cream Wolf || ΗγαςιητH
    Name || Age || Gender || Species/Breed || Played By:

Lead Fighter: Bison || 6 years || Female || Yukon Wolf || ΗγαςιητH
    Fighters: Derati || 6 years || Male || Timber Wolf || Tiger_Eye
    Daithí || 3 years || Male || Gray Wolf || Laurara
    Loki || 4.5 years || Male || Black Mongrel || ΗγαςιητH

Lead Scout: Piccolo || 2 years || Female || Golden Retriever/Border Collie || Tiger_Eye
    Scouts: Jorrie || 3 years || Female || German Shepherd || FWR
    Morrigan || 2 years || Female || Australian Shepherd || Laurara
    Ash || 2 years || Female || Bluetick Coonhound || catsrule1908

Pup carers: Livianna || 2 years || Female || Dalmatian || .insecure.
    Mothers/Temporary pup carers:Name || Age || Gender || Species/Breed || Played By:

Pups: Kodiak || 5 months || Male || Gordon Setter || Tiger_Eye
    Goldenheart || 6 months || Female || Timber Wolf || Swifttooth

Elders: Name || Age || Gender || Species/Breed || Played By:

Omega: Sky || 3 years || Female || Maltese || Ivyskystorm

Loners: Name || Age || Gender || Species/Breed || Twisted Wolf
    Name || Age || Gender || Species/Breed || Twisted Wolf
    Journey || 5 years || Nonbinary || Redbone Coonhound || .insecure.
    Vladimir || 5 years || Male || Borzoi/Wolfhound || ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs »
    Tomato || 2 years || Male || Mongrel || Foulcat
Last edited by Tiger_Eye on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:29 am, edited 15 times in total.
Tiger_Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɛxρσѕυяє - Wolf/Dog Rp - Relationships

Postby Tiger_Eye » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:08 am

Relationships:
    Siblings:
    • Andraste + Daithí
    • Bear + Bison
    • Loki + Thor (adoptive)

Mates:
    • Blue + Nero (only due to Alpha requirements)

Crushes:
    • Blue > Derati
    • Lyme > Andrastre

Parents/Offspring:
    N/A
Last edited by Tiger_Eye on Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tiger_Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɛxρσѕυяє - Wolf/Dog Rp - open & accepting

Postby Tiger_Eye » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:04 pm

Res. for additional information.

Hello I'm Tiger_Eye
Canine RP
My DA
Tiger_Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sayehirii » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:20 pm

Hey - i'll like to join :3
Sayehirii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger_Eye » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:55 pm

Sayehirii wrote:Hey - i'll like to join :3

Please post your forms on this thread

Also, this is now open for posting!

Hello I'm Tiger_Eye
Canine RP
My DA
Tiger_Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger_Eye » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:56 pm

Kodiak || 5 months || Male || Gordon Setter || Pup || Edge of Camp || Tags: Open
    Kodiak lay at the edge of camp, absent-mindedly gnawing on a strip of bark. The snow around his paws was relatively shallow, and so it melted easily. This had caused his fur to become wet

Piccolo || 2 years || Female || Golden Retriever/ Border Collie || Lead Scout || Woods || Tags: Open
    Piccolo patrolled around the edge of the pack territory, careful to not near the edge of the woods for fear of seeing any part of the shelled ground that lurked all to close-by. Nose to the ground, she drove through the frozen undergrowth, checking for the scent of any intruders.

Derati || 6 years || Male || Timber Wolf || Fighter || Camp|| Tags: Open
    Derati sat on a rock, surveying his surroundings and the wolves around camp. He enjoyed watching the exploits of others, as long as they generally left him alone to his thoughts.

Lyme || 4 years || Female || Great Plains Wolf || Healer || Woods || Tags: Open
    Lyme paced around, searching for herbs that she could use to help the pack. The winter meant that many plants were either dead or hard to find beneath the snow. She also kept an eye out for the pawprints of small prey, as any food for the pack was always appreciated.

(My posts should normally be a little longer than this; I'm leaving it open for others to interact with my characters.)

Hello I'm Tiger_Eye
Canine RP
My DA
Tiger_Eye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[j ,, one] [l ,, one] [n ,, one]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:55 am

[ourney]
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      [five] [nonbinary dmab] [loner]
      [pansexual] [single] [crush ,, open]
      [tags ,, open]
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      white flakes slowly drifted down from the clouded sky above. a chilling breeze sifted its way through the abandoned town causing the coonhound to shiver against it. how they wished to have long fur at times. winter was not their element however they didn't despise it. while the cold was annoying to deal with much of the winter was simply beautiful. how the snow gently rests against trees or buildings and other things. at least winter was beautiful before war broke out. now the white flakes seemed gray and brought out a melancholic ambiance. trudging through the snow journey kept their nose to the ground. ever since most of the humans had left the town and headed for safety journey discovered that there was almost nobody around to chase them off when they searched for food in trash cans and buildings. heading down the street journey sniffed around for any smell of food close by ,, but all they were picking up was the smells of snow and death. just because the town was abandoned doesn't mean every house and shop was stock piled with food to scavenge. on the contrary. many of the fleeing humans brought as much food and clean water as they could ,, leaving very little food items in town to eat. however as journey neared the edge of the town and border of the woods they did pick up the scent of something else. it smelled like another dog but they weren't quite sure. if it was another dog journey wanted to steer clear. they didn't know if this alleged other dog was friendly ,, or even a dog. for all they knew they were picking up the scent of a wolf.

[ivianna]
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      [two] [female] [pup caretaker]
      [bisexual] [single] [crush ,, open]
      [tags ,, kodiak (mentioned)]
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      unlike most others the young dalmatian still lay fast asleep underneath a large pine tree. being a pup caretaker she didn't have much of a job to do other than making sure kodiak was well fed and wasn't getting into any trouble ,, and that was an easy job since the only pup she had to look after wasn't much of a trouble maker. however still unlike most others livianna wasn't asleep on the dirty and cold ground. no ,, she would never allow herself to lay on the snow ridden ground. instead livianna was idly perched atop a large dark blue dog bed that was well insulated and kept her quite warm in the chilly winter air. though her tranquility came to a sudden stop as a small pile of snow fell from the tree above and onto her back. her eyes flicked open as the cold seeped into her fur and chilled her bones. lifting her head she looked back at her hindquarters and the small mountain of snow atop her. huffing she reached her head back and lapped at the melting snow. in a few moments the snow was gone and livi was fine once more. disgusting ,, she softly said to herself. looking around the camp livianna spotted a few dogs and wolves up and awake. but her eyes landed on the small black and brown heap at the very edge of camp simply laying and gnawing on something. livianna was too far away to see exactly what kodiak was chewing on. resting her head on the edge of the dog bed livi kept her soft gaze upon the pup.

[ero]
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      [seven] [male]
      [alpha] [demisexual]
      [mate ,, blue]
      [crush ,, open]
      [tags ,, open]
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      early in the morning ,, before the sun even rose ,, nero had already been awake. his dreams had been plagued by memories from his time in the army. his dreams weren't really dreams instead they were like nightmares that attacked him every night and even through the day. to get his mind off of his worries the alpha headed out of the camp and into the surrounding forest. for a while he simply walked around to clear his mind ,, but quickly his calming walk started to tun into suffering. the silence beared down on him and it was deafening. needing something else to do other than walking nero told himself to be productive. hunting. it was never an easy task for the german shepherd in winter. with white snow resting atop almost everything around the black furred dog stuck out like a dark spot on a white couch. he could easily be seen by prey and predators alike and that made hunting all the much harder. but he didn't let this dissuade him from providing for his pack. the dog had some tricks up his fur that he had once used back in the military. if out in a barren landscape he could easily be spotted by the enemy ,, but the humans would cover him in dirt and mud to make him blend in with the ground. using this knowledge nero dug himself into the snow rolled around a little bit. this allowed the snow to cling to his fur and when the alpha stood back up he was covered head to tail in the white flakes. now he was well hidden and hopefully prey wouldn't see him coming. making his way through the snow once more the alpha sniffed the air for any scent of prey. most creatures would be hibernating or would have migrated by now. so hunting may prove to be harder than he hoped.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 1

Postby Lavellan » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:50 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BALOR
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
beta male irish wolfhound 6 years old scent: fresh cut grass location: creek in the woods tags: open

The sun was just beginning to poke its head over the horizon as Balor rose, the large dog lowering himself in a bow-like stretch as his bones popped with a grossly satisfying cacophony of sound. He wasn't used to living within a camp, far more accustomed to a lush cushion or blanket, and, well, at his age, any wolfhound would be feeling the pulls of middle age. A wide yawn split his maw, but he remained silent, ducking out into the gray dawn. His large paws padded against the firm ground, but he remained mostly soundless as he traveled out into the woods. He was just planning on going to the creek, getting himself a drink first thing in the morning, but he took the longest trail there, enjoying the morning silence. It wouldn't be long before the others awoke, and there would be no peace then.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ANDRASTE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hunter grey wolf 3 years old scent: jasmine location: the woods tags: open

The sweet song of the birds filled the trees as Andraste opened her eyes, those yellow orbs blinking slowly as she came to consciousness. She stretched, waking her muscles for the day, and she was soon ready to step out. She ducked out of the den where she slept, noticing many wolves and dogs dotted around the area, but spoke to no one. Daithí was, of course, still fast asleep, so she slipped silently out of camp, and into the woods. Catching something that could be someone's breakfast would be far more productive than waiting around. Ducking into the shadows cast by the trees, ready to start her work for the day. Even a quick squirrel or rabbit would do, that way she could return if any organized hunts left.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DAITHI
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
fighter grey wolf 3 years old scent: peppermint location: camp tags: open

Dreams filled with chases and food were what Daithí's morning consisted of. The male didn't rise until well after dawn, when almost all others were already awake and getting their jobs done. However, despite his lateness, the male still took his time waking, ensuring his muscles were properly stretched and his fur was completely groomed before even contemplating leaving the den... and even then, he just hung around in the cool den for a number of moments. Eventually, hours after dawn, he emerged, a smile parting his lips as he took in the views of the camp. Everyone was either busy minding their own business, or off doing their jobs, so the male sat in the sun outside of the den, eyes half-shut and muzzle raised to the sky, basking in the warm sunlight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MORRIGAN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scout australian shepherd dog 2 years old scent: sweet pea location: outskirts of camp tags: open

A light sigh escaped Morrigan's muzzle as she lay, almost motionless but for her eyes, on a trunk just outside of camp. Her chest rose and fell with steady breaths as she watched the camp from afar, her moment of meditative silence slowly coming to an end. She started most mornings like this - snatching a moment of quiet when she could. Of course, the only reason that her days were not normally quiet was her own voice, but still, it was always nice to have a moment to yourself. Tail wagging softly as she spotted more and more movement within the camp, she stood, bicoloured eyes watching eagerly as she attempted to spot someone to talk to...
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me