ᴊᴜʀᴀꜱꜱɪᴄ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ | dino rp open | ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

ᴊᴜʀᴀꜱꜱɪᴄ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ | dino rp open | ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:45 pm

X▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ awakening ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

X▓▓▓ the ▓▓▓▓ monster ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      XXXThe kingdoms we once knew, as a home and as a prison, have fallen. The island where we were born, where we bred, whe
      XXXre we thrived, has collapsed into a chaotic inferno of death and destruction. Humans, in all their meddling, tried to save u
      XXXs; to use us. And Perhaps they succeeded. Brothers and sisters have perished at the hands of greed and mortalic evil, but h
      XXXere we are. Alive. In the hands of the enemy, one scientist stepped out of order to deliver life, a hope, to an uncharted isl
      XXXand off the coast of Chile. Maybe, he did this out of the kindness of his heart. Maybe he felt guilty for the grief he and his
      XXXcompanions caused by playing God. Maybe he has an ulterior motive, as humans typically do, to make his desires a reality.
      XXXWhatever the case, our beginnings have started again. But this time, for now, we are free. And much has changed since ou
      XXXr first reign.
      X▓▓▓▓▓ inside ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ -*

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:06 pm

XX▓▓▓▓▓ life ▓▓▓▓ will ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

XX▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ not ▓▓▓ be ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      XXXXX⊗ cs and tess's rules apply ⊗ Keep it nice in ic/to each other ⊗ this is semi-literate. please post at least 3+ senten
      XXXXXces and/or small paragraph ⊗ genders should be kept decently even ⊗ disable signatures ⊗ i want this to be realis
      XXXXXtic, so no homosexual characters, respectfully asked ⊗ god-modding will not be tolerated ⊗ All dinosaurs, especiall
      XXXXXy ones introduced in the park/world franchise are acceptable ⊗ indominus rex and indoraptor are also acceptable, b
      XXXXXut only two allowed to start off with in the thread. so it is first come, first serve ⊗ do not join and then not be activ
      XXXXXe or disappear ⊗ not much as of yet plot-wise, except how your dinosaurs fair as free creatures on a new island. the
      XXXXXre will be ideas in the future and do not be afraid to share ⊗ since bloodlines and dna are impure, there can be unus
      XXXXXual traits, relationships, and events in and between these dinosaurs ⊗ just wanted to make a decent and fun dino rol
      XXXXXeplay. i love dinosaurs! so overall, just have fun! ⊗ post forms on discussion
      XX▓▓▓ contained ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ -*

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:12 pm

XX▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ life ▓▓▓▓ breaks ▓▓

XX▓▓▓▓ free ▓▓▓▓ life ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      XXXXgrimlock. male. 38. spinosaurus. peachfuzz221XXXXXXX vendetta. female. 22. indominus rex. peachfuzz221
      XXXXazriel. male. 12. carnotaurus. glorified oblivionXXXX nix. female. 11. spinosaurus. realityinsomniac
      XXXXjericho. male. 24. triceratops. realityinsomniacXXXXXXX name. sex. age. dino. usernameXXXXXXX
      XXXXname. sex. age. dino. usernameXXXXXXX name. sex. age. dino. usernameXXXXXXXname. sex. age. dino. username
      XXXXname. sex. age. dino. usernameXXXXXXX name. sex. age. dino. usernameXXXXXXXname. sex. age. dino. username
      XX▓▓ finds ▓▓▓▓▓ a ▓▓▓▓▓ way ▓▓
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ -*

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:20 pm

XX▓▓▓▓▓ The▓▓▓ key ▓▓▓to ▓▓▓▓▓
      XX▓▓▓ a ▓▓▓ happy ▓▓▓life ▓▓▓▓
      XX▓▓▓▓ is▓▓▓ to ▓▓▓ accept ▓▓▓

OPEN / CLOSED

XX▓▓ you ▓▓▓ are ▓▓▓ never ▓▓▓
      XX▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ actually▓▓▓▓▓▓
      XX▓▓▓▓▓ in ▓▓▓ control ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴊᴜʀᴀꜱꜱɪᴄ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ | dino rp open | ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:41 am

────────────────────────────────────────
male. thirty eight. spinosaurus. mateless. location: badlands tags: open

The sun seemed especially harsh on the right side of the island, where grass was a commodity and the empty landscape seemed nearly inhabitable, save for a few small lizard that basked in the light. They fled as the looming shadow of the Crocodile Eater interrupted their rest. Stretching the dangerous lengths of his claws, he carried what was left of a measly meal in his jaws. They were scraps, at best, of an unfortunate ankylosaur that lost its way and passed of dehydration. Almost comical considering the badlands were of little territory compared to the lush jungles of the island. Grimlock ruled this barren land with a fierceness. Despite the skeletal shape of his emaciated body, there was a reason he sported so many terrible scars and lived to tell their tales. Coming across a depelting puddle of muddy water, his dipped his muzzle into the warm pool and drank his first drink in two days.

female. twenty two. indominus rex. mateless. location: forest tags: open

Under the massive shade of a branching canopy, a large grey form lay sprawled out against the ferns. Steadily breathing from a peaceful slumber, Vendetta had wore herself out defending a carcass from a relentless pack of raptors and decided to spend the evening recovering her depleted energy. Being full helped.

female. fourteen. barapasaurus. mateless. location: shoreline tags: open

The ocean was simply beautiful. As always, the sandy shore of the island was bare of any visitors save for Cass, her hefty form lumbering along the wave-struck sand. Footsteps trailed behind her. It was a dangerous game to be playing, as predators could follow her tracks and ambush her from the edge of the jungle, but it was cruel to keep herself from her favorite place. The water may have tasted salty, but it felt good on her skin.

A heavy sigh breached her throat, thinking of her deceased mother. She liked the water too, but also possessed a healthy fear of it. There was just as much trouble under the murky depths of the ocean as there was walking on land, waiting to eat. At least, that was what she warned Cass about when they were able to visit. Stretching her long neck down to nuzzle a shell buried in the sand, she felt a familiar prick. She was still painfully alone.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkietalkie » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:00 am

★ J U P I T E R ★
male ★ 48 years ★ mamenchisaurus ★ location; grasslands ★ tags; open

a tree crackles, bending to the will of some unseen force, birds fleeing from its branches and into the clear sky, calling in distress at their rest being interrupted. there is only one cause for this ruckus. jupiter is on the move.

the ground thudding with the impact of each step he takes, jupiter is oblivious to the innumerable blades of grass under his toes, which despite getting flattened, straighten out and return to their saluting position as soon as the mamenchisaurus lifts his foot off them. of course he could never notice this, his sights are always set ahead rather than below. at the present moment, jupiter also worries about keeping an eye on his surroundings. though he is too big to ambush, his lack of mobility turns into a problem when a carnivore decides to stalk him for a few days, which has happened before. in fact... he's had a feeling of unease tossing around in his gut the past week or so. maybe coming out of cover will make it go away, or much less preferred, coax his follower into revealing themself.
Last edited by hawkietalkie on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawkietalkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:15 pm

Jericho | male Triceratops | forest border | tags: open
Nosing about in the brush for something substantial, Jericho lumbered along a small ways away from a small group of Stegosaurus. He would leave them soon to find a new group to follow — the urge to wander to a better fitting herd was something he felt coming as it always did. The bull Triceratops huffed, raising his head to look above the waving grass stalks. Nothing to see that would prove troublesome.
Jericho resumed his unfocused search for sustenance, senses unfocused on potential threats and mind thoroughly fixed on some far off place in the future.

Nix | female Spinosaurus | grassland border | tags: Jupiter
Nix had been wandering about, as per her usual habit, when she had come across the telltale sign of a large creature passing through. Her belly recently filled with fish and other such river-dwellers, followed the trail with only curiosity. Smaller predators had followed — she scented them throughout and managed to even glimpse some at one point — but her larger size booted the diminutive animals out of the running for a possible hunt. For days she had followed, getting steadily closer and gaining more of an idea of the figure she was chasing, albeit a slow pursuit.
The sauropod, for that’s what she was finally able to determine after it had stepped into the open, was larger than she had anticipated. Her jaws snapped together with interest, intrigue practically begging her to draw away from the cover of the trees. Common sense, though, told her to wait and see if the creature would be able to be taken down, even if it were by another dinosaur. Likely, she could take their kill with relative ease.
For the time being, though, she lingered by the treeline and watched.
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glorified oblivion » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:11 pm

Azriel
-Carnotaurus
-12 years
-Grasslands
-Tags; open

The sun was warm upon his back, his scales glimmering underneath the gentle mid morning light. Eager to stretch his still-sleeping muscles, the young Carnotaurus broke into a brisk trot, heading for a small herd of Gallimimus he could scent on the breeze. As he traveled, he could spot a large sauropod moving sedately in the distance. Hm. Must be that Mamenchisaurus I've been seeing around lately. Not worth going over to investigate, he thought, and turned his attention back to the task at hand: the ten or so Gallies he could now see, walking west toward the forests. His eyes lit up, and with a threatening roar, Azriel broke into a sprint, headed straight for one of the ornithomimids that had strayed slightly further away from the group.

The Gallies instantly began running, and soon, Az was dead on their heels. He snapped at one's tail, and it screeched before turning a complete ninety degrees and sprinting away. Gah. Deciding to ignore that one, he instead focused on one that was obviously younger than the rest. Less meat, but still worth it. As he readied himself for a last burst of speed, the young Gallimimus stumbled, and with that, Azriel was on it. With his jaws firmly around its neck, the young dinosaur was quickly dispatched, and the carnivore had a meal. "Nice hunt, me." Az shook himself out, relishing the burn in his legs from the exertion, and was soon chowing down on his hard-earned prize.
glorified oblivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkietalkie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:18 pm

★ J U P I T E R ★
male ★ 48 years ★ mamenchisaurus ★ location; grasslands ★ tags; nix, azriel (indirect)

nothing exited the treeline, much to his dismay. the wariness refusing to go away, jupiter turned his attention back to regulating his pace. he showed no reaction to this lack of events, since after all, he didn't expect any intelligent carnivore to reveal themself in such a foolish manner as to continue the chase out here. if one could call it that. jupiter couldn't be moving any faster than a leaf on a windless day. the sauropod stopped to rest a moment, gazing at the surrounding terrain. he would have to spend the night here and fend for himself. as bad an idea that was, escaping wasn't an option. en enemy was near, he could sense it. it had been time coming, and they were caught up now. when night fell they would meet.

or sooner. vibrations suddenly erupted through jupiter's legs. he had very sensitive feet, they could be gentle or heavy depending on how much effort he exerted while striding. on some occasions, if he was still, he could pick up movement from the ground. a commotion was happening nearby. swaying his neck to glance around, jupiter barely caught sight a small herd of gallimimus running, disturbed by something. he didn't think much of that, they were a flighty dinosaur, but they were also a common prey for many a row of teeth. better keep his guard up.
Last edited by hawkietalkie on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawkietalkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:20 pm

Jericho | male Triceratops | forest border | tags: Azriel (mentioned), Vendetta
A roar echoed in the air, far enough away to not fly into a panic, but close enough to set the Stegosaurus group into a trot, so to speak. They disappeared into the trees, moving away toward the safety of the brush that would otherwise trip up larger theropods. Jericho watched them leave, not bothering to follow their trail of crushed ferns. Rather, he went his own direction and grazed upon the dark-colored leaves amid the space between tree trunks. He drew closer to more hidden dangers, though. Unbeknownst to the Triceratops, he wandered ever closer to a sleeping Indominus Rex.

Nix | female Spinosaurus | grasslands border | tags: Juptiter, Azriel (mentioned)
The roar of another predator set a growl in Nix’s throat, low and crocodile-like. After all this time following the Mamenchisaurus, no dinosaur was going to take her fun away. While the source, a far off Carnotaurus, was not after the massive sauropod, Nix would not take the risk and let another move in before her. It was time to come out of hiding.
She slipped from the treeline slowly, eyes trained on the creature before her. Her maw was agape and took in the scent of the air about her as she drew steadily closer. The intrigue was strong — she hadn’t encountered a dinosaur of this species before — but the prey drive was a constant bubble in her throat, threatening on another growl.
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me