LOCK

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: [ ☽ ] LIFE AT THE SHELTER -⟩ open animal rp

Postby rosytea » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:01 pm

AMELIA
------- ----⟩
|female | boss | nicotine |

The boss listened to the furious woman
speaking. Before she looked at Nicotine.
''We will take him back for you.'' she spoke.
A worried gaze lighting in her eyes. ''Ill put
him back into his kennel.'' She finished before
taking the leash and walking Nicotine back
into his kennel. If he keeps this up...
He may never get a home.
she thought
before walking back to the woman. ''I'm very
sorry this happened.'' The lady looked at amelia
with fury ''It shouldn't have happened in the first
place!'' She said. ''Give me my money back.''
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:10 pm

N I C O T I N E
male | german shep. mix | 3 years old | tags: amelia

nicotine's tail wagged slowly as amelia leashed him and lead him to his kennel. she wasnt mad, she was...worried? nico whimpered a bit as he was put in his kennel, he wanted to help amelia. why was she worried? the black dog sighed, laying down as the furious woman could be heard from the cages. the male's attention was soon drawn to a man who was leaving, he gave one loud bark as he left. nicotine didn't like the smell of that human.

K E E G A N
male | borzoi | 3 years old | tags: author

keegan grew a small grin, tapping the pup lightly on the muzzle as he got up and dashed away. "lets play chase!" he barked softly, his cheerful voice ringing through the play area. the borzoi snapped his head back, laughing as the husky was in pursuit of him. he was aware of author's leg, so he wasn't running at full speed though.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Webber07 wrote:
Dawn
Female/Sun conure/Cage/Crush:Open/Tagged:Xena

Dawn chirped happily at the sight that the guy left."Bye bye bad man." Dawn said as she winked at Xena. Dawn noticed the cage door, she wanted to open it so Xena could get her revenge."Hmmm." Dawn looked at her lock but it had a number lock. She tried to think of what the code was. She new that she had seen it when ever some one opened it to clean her cage."Ummm..123674?" Dawn thought. She looked at Xena and tilted her head and tapped the number lock, to try to show that she needed help and if they knew.

Meria
Female/Domestic Longhair/Cage/Crush:Open/Tagged:Crystal

Meria smiled."People and their nicknames, am i right." Meria joked."Anyways im Meria. Nice to meet you Crystal!" Meria said happily. She was glad that they didn't bark at her or told her to back off or just be rude because she was a cat. Meria smiled maybe they could be friends."How long have you been here? As you might of seen I just came now." Meria asked. Meria didn't care that she was asking questions she just wants to know them better.

Author
Male/Siberian Husky/Play zone/Crush:Open/Tagged:Keegan

Author smiled. He flipped over and onto his legs. He began to chase Keegan being careful on his leg."Hehe. Get back here!" Author chased Keegan around. He knew that they were faster than him but he didn't care, he loved to play chase. Author tried to get his tail but he just barely missed. Author didn't give up and continued chasing them.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:52 pm

Crystal
female, papillon, tags:Meria, cage
“A few weeks probably, a really silly human took me away from my owner right before a show and took my collar then put me in here,” Crystal said really a surge of rage toward that person “but it feels like a lot longer,” she said.

Mia
female, saluki, welcome animal, tags: needs tags, play zone
Mia lay on the floor in one of the corridors, she decided to go to the play area, she had been busy all morning and wanted to have a bit of fun, she trotted through the halls and passageways until finally she came to a door, it was open so Mia went on through and it took her out into the play area, she continued on her way over to some chew toys, she selected a furry mouse and gently chewed as if not to tear a hole, she put it down after a few minutes and went to a large clear area, she ran circles in it as fast as she could, which was really fast.
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:01 pm

AMELIA
------- ----⟩
|female | boss | nicotine |

Amelia dipped her head and returned with his
adoption money. ''Again, we are very sorry,'' she
said solemnly. ''You'd better be.'' the
angry lady spoke as she stalked off towards the
door. Amelia looked even more worried and she
went off towards the vet's office. She halted
and went back over to nicotine. She went into
his cage and looked at him ''Why did you bite her?''
she murmured to Nicotine. She knew him as a
well-mannered dog. And it was unlike him to
bite someone. She stroked his black fur.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:35 pm

N I C O T I N E
male | german shep. mix | 3 years old | tags: amelia

the large black dog whined softly, "she had a bad vibe..i didn't want to be stuck with that for the rest of my life..plus she had a cat.." nico said, even though amelia couldn't understand him. nicotine licked amelia's hand, wagging his tail as she stroked his fur. he was fond of amelia, and he didn't want to leave the shelter. they had saved him from the death row at another shelter, and he would be forever grateful.

K E E G A N
male | borzoi | 3 years old | tags: author

keegan had a huge smile on his face, soon tumbling and allowing author to catch him. "you are pretty fast." keegan announced, panting as his tongue lay out of his mouth. the borzoi gracefully padded over to the large water bucket, lapping the crisp water. after he was quenched, keegs turned around to the pup. "you should get adopted soon, i think you will get a really good owner!" he said, reassuring author of a good home.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:20 am

------( amy )------
4 months - f - cat - tags; none

Amy stretched and yawned, waking up from her nap.
for a second she didn't remember where she was,
but then it all came flooding back. When she
remembered her mama she let out a loud mew of
anguish, and then she realized that she might
attract attention that way. She remembered
what her mama had said when she was younger,
"Animal shelters are dangerous. Their full of big
dogs and cold-hearted humans." Amy was suddenly
afraid, and backed up to the corner of her cage.

------( micah )------
five years and two months - m
- cardigan welsh corgi - tags; none

Micah, after watching all the other dogs go out
into the yard to play--not fair!--that he should
be allowed out too. He whimpered at one of
the passing staff members to let him out of his
cage. "Lemme out!" He whined, "I wanna play too!"
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercuryyy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:35 am

◊ x e n a ◊
⎸female ⎸ purebred doberman ⎸ 11 months ⎸ ambivert ⎸mood; friendly, concerned ⎸

She had calmed down after the angry man left, feeling much more relaxed and secure. She nudged her cage open and did a long stretch, easing her muscles. Xena heard a loud cry of anguish and looked over to the new cat. She felt bad for the she-cat so she wandered over and stuck her nose through the bars, “Hi there!!” She barked happily, “Are you feeling alright? You seemed to be a bit shocked?” Xena questioned, wagging her tail. Her friendly but wild muddy-brown eyes gazed at the cat, “If you are scared, I can leave..?” She suggested, waiting for a reply.
mercuryyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:43 am

------( amy )------
4 months - f - cat - tags; xena

Amy's eyes opened wide with alarm. A big dog!
This was really frightening... what would she do?
She had to steady herself. This dog was talking to
her, and it didn't seem too much like it wanted
to kill her. "H-Hi. I-I'm Amy. Amy is my name."
She sat there. It was probably only two seconds,
maybe three, but it seemed a lot longer. Then
its occurred to her that she was being a bit impolite.
She cleared her throat. "Wh-Whats your name?"
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:24 pm

Author
Male/Siberian husky/Play zone/Crush:Open/Tagged:Keegan

Author jumped on Keegan when he tumbled, then jumped off."Hehe! Thanks!" Author said as he stretched. He walked over to the water and waited for them to finish. Once they stopped he began to drink. Feeling cooler and hydrated Author sat down."Yeah, id be great but I would miss you guys greatly. Here feels like home im happy here were I am. But of course adoptoins do come." Author said as he looked at Keegan. He never wants to get adopted but of course it will happen one day but you never know when.

Dawn
Female/Sun conure/Cage corner/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Dawn noticed that they weren't paying attention. She jumped onto one of her cage bars and began to flip numbers on the lock."132020. 800900? 123456! No work! No code!" Dawn screeched and flew away from the lock. She landed on the bottom corner of her cage and looked away from everyone else. She starred at the wall breathing heavily as she thought of more codes.

Meria
Female/Domestic longhair/Cage/Crush:Open/Tagged:Crystal

Meria gasped."Oh my thats terrible. Most humans are terrible!" Meria hissed. She thought about all the terrible humans shes found or saw."One time I had a owner but I went like a week with out food or water. That was the last straw! So then I came here in look for a better owner in the future." Meria said as she laid on her back. She sat back up and looked at Crystal."What was your worst human experience? As I just said i haven't been fed In a week before." Meria said as her tail swayed side to side.

Brad
Male/Vet/Office/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Brad sat at his desk as he looked through pappers."Hmmm....huh?" Brad lifted up a piece of paper and studied it."Something about this doesn't seem right." He starred at the paper tapping his foot as he thought."Hang on." Brad grabbed the paper and began to dry it."Hopefully this works. This papers kindaaa important." Brad said to himself as the paper slowly dried.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me