finally free. equine rp.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: herfeir 002 naeva 001 renate 002 abbe 002

Postby unnamed » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:16 am

repost wrote:
( ❝ 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚏
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
stallion fifteen years percheron mares: none tagged: hilde

He had become lost in his own trance like state, idly moving across the lands absorbed in long lost memories of times he held a herd. Once upon a time he'd been surrounded by the sounds of loving mares and energetic foals day and night. Now he spent the majority of his time in silence and honestly the stallion disliked it. Perhaps he truly did enjoy it and perhaps he was just a creature of habit. Reassuring himself he acknowledged that in no time at all he'd once again have a herd to himself. With his age had come experience. His head jerked up and his ears swiveled around as a loud whinny and the sounds of pounding hooves broke his focus. Following suit his eyes and head turned to face the approaching horse. Of course his attention became much more focused on seeing it was a mare, she was a pretty little thing albeit a bit small. Being small compared to himself was an easy thing though, at a generous 17.3 hands he could only remember seeing one horse who stood taller than him; the perks of being a draft. As she drew closer she paused and her eyes filled with what he guessed to be apprehension. The sight made him vaguely aware of his own attentive stance and slowly he relaxed and allowed his head to fall into a more natural position. "Relax dear, you're not in any danger," his voice was soft despite being as deep as it was. Herleif had always been a gentleman towards mares, he had only snaked a mare once and it had been when he was much younger. After getting a fierce nip to his neck he'd decided that wasn't the way to go for him and instead relied on reassurance and coaxing to court mares, it had usually worked in his favor, "I'm Herleif, and what might they call you?"

( ❝ 𝙽𝚊𝚎𝚟𝚊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
mare twelve years mustang status: heat 3 tagged: gallileo

Naeva's tailed moved back and forth in long brushes, ridding herself of pesky insects who threatened to disturb her peace. Meanwhile her head was dipped down as she pulled at the grass below her hooves. A short brush of wind brought momentary relief from the heat and the sabino mare fell even more into her relaxed posture; although her ears did continuously swivel around in search of noise. It was the sound of another's approach that drew her from her grazing as she lifted her head upwards. Loping towards her was a buckskin stallion and immediately the mare's interested was captured. He was alone, which was a preferable sight for Naeva. Watching as he slowed down to approach her without startling her she turned her body to face him. Ever since she'd been young she'd been quite the bold mare and rarely shied away from stallions; if they were aggressive they were usually easily turned off by a warning kick. He didn't seem to be quite so foolish despite being a bit younger in appearance. Slowly she took a few steps closer, pausing a few feet away as she overlooked him, "It's fine I suppose, an apparent lack of company but fine nonetheless." Her response was spoken coolly albeit a bit suggestive of desiring company herself.

( ❝ 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
mare eleven years dutch warmblood status: heat 1 tagged: abbe, chief

( ❝ 𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
colt two weeks old dutch warmblood mares: n/a tagged: renate, chief

The stallion spoke smoothly, his words said with an easy that would typically calm her nerves; unfortunately this was Renate's first encounter with another horse who wasn't raised the same way she was. Without a clear guide on how to interact or behave every motion of his was unnerving for her. He seemed sincere in what he said but apprehension held a tight grip on the mother. Abbe, of course, needed no other coaxing as he disappeared beneath her belly and ventured behind her to splash around. There was still a clear barrier between the stallion and her colt and a quick adjustment of her posture ensured it remained that way, above all she'd protect him. She watched as he gave her space as he himself ventured towards the stream. The mare couldn't help but admire the stallion in that moment, he'd have been a great show horse. Long legs that moved elegantly and the muscle hidden beneath his coat could be seen in that noble arch of his neck. He moved with a hidden confidence that was well deserved. She scolded herself quietly for thinking such a thing about someone she didn't know, it was rather rude after all. "Well, it seems he's taken to your words kindly," her voice, despite the situation, was soft and held a light teasing tone. Abbe had always been a sincere form of joy for her, any of her foals had but nowadays it was just Abbe. Her others were either grown or sold off. As he questioned what her name was she once again felt Abbe rush beneath her belly before his head poked out, first looking at her with excitement filled eyes before he turned to the stallion, "My names Abbe! Who are you?" His voice still carried like a young colt's and despite his own apparent confidence it was clear he clung tightly to his mother for protection. He refused to come any further out and kept his neck pressed to her chest. On the other hand Renate sighed gently at his boisterous nature before answering softly as he stance relaxed, "You may call me Renate."
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 03. Akecheta, Chief-Bravo, Marzipan, Sparrow, Thrasher.

Postby na'vi. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:44 pm

AKECHETA ──xthose who do not move don't notice their chains.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
❰ Akie ❱ ❰ herd here ❱ ❰ AQH x Mustang ❱ ❰ mare ❱ ❰ 13 ❱ ❰ foals: ohanzee, crow, none ❱ ❰ status: 3rd ❱ ❰ tags: adrastos ❱
Akecheta watched him patiently, gaze wide and observant of his actions. He seemed undisturbed by the scent of her estrus which both frustrated her but impressed her at the same time. He was clearly an older stallion who had patience and knew how to control himself and his instincts. Now she let her tail fall to its natural position, there was no use to be flicking it about as the gnats and flies wouldn't bother her for quite some time due to her wet pelt, only when it was damp would they come aggressively for her. Her gaze remained on him as he emerged from the water like some sort of creature that was being sculpted by the second from the river's clay filled soils. Suddenly she felt a wave of insecurity flush her pelt as his eyes danced across her but seemed to linger on the paints that decorated her chestnut frame and she took a step away from him gingerly. Where she came from these marks were common on many horses, most didn't have nearly as many as she did but almost every equine had at least one. Yet he was barren of them, what did that mean of him?

As he neared her it made her ever so aware of the hand of height he had over her but her confident personality hummed in her veins and her ears perked curiously at his name, "Adastros, the charcoal stallion." She said it boldly, as if a declaration of some sort. Yet the inflection she said his name with made it ever more evident that she wasn't born of these lands and her accent was heavy handed but coherent- she was foreign but not unintelligible. "My name is Akecheta but you, Adastros, can call me Akie if my name is too hard." She replied, amused by herself as the corners of her muzzle lifted ever so slightly in a gentle smile. "You didn't interrupt my drinking," She began, picking up her hooves to meander her way away from the stream, "but may I ask, why did you look at my paints that way?" She queried turning to look at him from over her shoulder, now revealing the bright white circle of paint that was placed around her left eye. She narrowed her gaze in a concentrating sort of manner, "It is not common to have paints here? You are barren of any." She pointed out, not bothering to keep moving so that if he wanted to he could catch up to her once more. Instead she pivoted to him, the tall golden grasses just reaching the lowest part of her belly which caused her to snort as the tips of the vegetation tickled the tender skin softly.

CHIEF ──xbeing a true gentleman never goes out of fashion.❞
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
❰ mares here ❱ ❰ APH ❱ ❰ stallion ❱ ❰ 16 ❱ ❰ tags: Renate & Abbe ❱
Chief lowered his hear once more to take in more water but before long after his testament of his intentions did the little colt bolt towards the stream and begin mucking about. He watched the colt splash with an amused smile of sorts, tossing his headas he lowered it into the water and sending several drops to the colt in a gentle playful sort of manner. Watching the colt play reminded him bitterly of his own daughter, Sparrow, he got to watch her grow up into a fine young mare and he had found her in the wilderness many years ago and they had formed a father daughter pair for quite some time, but she broke off, desiring something he couldn't provide for her and the memories of his estranged offspring were bittersweet to say the least.

As the mare spoke he lifted his head to peer at her again, letting a soft whurr of amusement fall from his muzzle, "My Sparrow was the same way when she was young." He replied with the same gentle teasing tone that she carried, his ears flicked towards the direction of the colt whom was now scrabbling out of the stream and to his mother, tangible excitement dancing in his gaze. A whicker of amusement left the stallion at the Abbe's declaration of his name and asking Chief what his was. Fair, very fair. His eyes traveled upwards to the mare and she seemed exasperated by her confident little son. Renate, a beautiful name for an equally as beautiful horse. "Well Renate and Abbe, my name is Chief Bravo." He replied with a soft bob of his head, "However I prefer Chief. My full name was my working name." He added quietly, curious to know if she was of a domesticated descent like her was. She carried herself in such a way that she seemed like it but he'd hate to assume where she came from, some horses who were born wild looked down on domesticated horses which was idiotic to him but he didn't particularly care.

MARZIPAN ──xit's nice to be important but it's important to be nice.
❰ Mazie ❱ ❰ herd here ❱ ❰ Tennessee Walker ❱ ❰ mare ❱ ❰ 6 ❱ ❰ foals: none ❱ ❰ status: infertile ❱ ❰ tags: Kaiser & Pharaoh (mentioned) ❱
Marzipan traversed the lands with ease, her steps surefooted and impeccably placed. She was never one of those fancier domesticated horses, her beginnings were humble and quaint. She was a faithful and loyal steed for a small family who lived in the rural middle of no where. The palomino mare was used in her former years of life as a simple trail riding horse, one for pleasure and not sport. Granted they were man-made trails as she was easy to spook but her easy going nature was the ideal for the youngest members of her previous family, often being regarded as a gentle and kind-hearted mare. That much was true, she was always a pushover and had truly only ended up out here a year or so ago due to a storm that spooked her from her paddock after one of the fence rails broke and she ran, scared by the storm and figuring she could always make her way back. That clearly didn't happen.

The palomino mare shook her head and she came to a stop, ears perked as she surveyed the lands that stretched before her. Unlike many mares that inhabited these lands she was completely infertile, and her scent conveyed that. She'd only ever had one heat in her life before the darkness came and one moment she was awake and fertile the next she was asleep then groggy and infertile. Indeed it saddened her at first but she grew used to it, now finding that it worked to her advantage in her new home. Stallions didn't lust after an infertile mare and once she made it clear she was a non thre*at she often got to do as she pleased. It was then that two figures in the distance caught her attention, she had been without company for weeks and even seeing another face would likely ease the loneliness that had settled into her heart. With that the petite palomino mare made her way down the rocky outcrop, her frame skidding most of the way down on the rocky slope. Once down she trotted after them, sticking to the thicker patches of vegetation to remain unseen.

Now close enough to make them out they were both obviously male, one a stallion and one smelled kind of like a stallion but not...quite. The palomino mare raised her head just a smidge above the top of the underbrush to peek over the vegetation at the two males she had trailed. She listened to the one who smelled distinctly different tell the other to calm, that they hadn't been followed. For a split second she thought perhaps they were talking of her but it's highly unlikely.

SPARROW ──xI may not always be there with you, but I will always be there for you.
❰ herd here ❱ ❰ APH ❱ ❰ mare ❱ ❰ 11 ❱ ❰ foals: Thrasher ❱ ❰ status: 1st ❱ ❰ tags: Thrasher, open ❱
Sparrow eventually came to a simple walk, her body slicing through the thick vegetation that was now becoming more thicket like than anything else but she was a hunt for something other than grass and leaves, berries. She knew from many years of travel that they grew in places like this and she figured now is a better time than ever to teach her daughter what would be safe and unsafe to eat for when she outgrew her milk. The painted mare turned her head, nudging Thrasher closer to her side where it would be easier to walk on the vegetation that was already laid flat by Sparrow. Her gaze now peered through the thick vegetation before the small blackberries caught her eyes and an excited squeal left her muzzle and she trotted forward, ears perked and tail flagging behind her. "Little Bird when you are old enough these are the best treats you could ever find. The are sweet to the taste and numerous." She said softly to her little filly, who's face merely twisted up in disgust at the very thought of consuming anything other than milk. A whurr of amusement left her muzzle at her daughter's expression but she pressed forward, her own belly beginning to throw a tantrum of protest at the lack of food.

She neared them rather quickly, prancing excitedly in place for a moment before reaching out with her muzzle to nip at various blackberries that had fully ripened and were basically begging to be eaten. She could feel the plant's sharp thorns scrape at her muzzle in protest but she didn't truly care, only focused on taking her fill of the ones that were safe to eat and making sure her filly was safe. "Thrasher stay close to me my love." She cooed softly, flicking an ear and lowered her eat to eat the small mound of delicate berries that she had successfully removed from the bush. "Make sure you only eat the black ones that are tender, the red ones that are small and hard can make you sick. They aren't ready to be eaten little one." Siad softly, knowing full well her daughter in this moment could careless about berries seeing as her frustration had thrown her completely away from even being curious of them. Instead it seemed as if Thrasher couldn't make up her mind about sleeping or eating, her little filly latching onto her for a few seconds before stopping and letting her head bob and eyes flutter shut only to reawaken and repeat the process several times over. "Sleep my love, your food will not be going anywhere." She cooed gently, turning away from the bush to nuzzle her daughter affectionately. Her daughter seemed to protest for a few moments before giving an affectionate lick to her belly and returning the nuzzle. Sparrow watched diligently as Thrasher curled up under her frame before sleeping and with that the mare continued her feast of the berries happily.

THRASHER ──xshe is quick, and curious, and playful, and strong.❞
❰ Little Bird ❱ ❰ herd here ❱ ❰ APH ❱ ❰ filly ❱ ❰ 2 days ❱ ❰ tags: Sparrow, Open ❱
Thrasher was slowly starting to lag behind, her meal from moments before starting to make her grow weary and tired. A small sigh of relief came from the petite filly as her dam slowed and Thrasher found herself straying away from her dam amidst the thick vegetation that pulled at her spindly legs. Sparrow's nudged and soft words perked her up slightly and she obliged, walking ever closer to her dam, nearly under her. This was a much better way to traverse this terrain, with the path flattened for the most part by hooves far larger than her. She walked quietly, head low and ears held lazily to the side, her dams voice catching her attention once more. Berries? Berries? Who needs berries if you have milk? game the thought as her nose wrinkled in clear distaste for her mothers words, as if her dam were trying to say there would be a time when Thrasher couldn't have her fill of milk when she wanted. Absolute nonsense. However her mind seemed to hold onto the information with a firm grip and she merely toddled along, her legs growing ever more tiresome by the second.

As they neared this ever more strange berry bush Thrasher slipped out from under her dam and looked at it questioningly, prodding at a small cluster of bright red berries curiously, mimicking the motion her dam was doing which had left her dam with several berries on the ground but hers didn't budge. Growing immediately frustrated she turned to Sparrow with snort, stomping a tiny hoof into the dirt. Her mother's words made little sense to the filly and instead she turned to her alternate source of comfort, milk. She nosed her mother's belly before suckling for only a few moments and stopping to steal a few sparse seconds of rest, only to reawaken and suckle more. This process was repeated until her mother who seemed slightly annoyed by the action spoke once more and nuzzled her affectionately. Thrasher's brows narrowed for only a few seconds before she licked at Sparrows belly and nuzzled her dam's muzzle and within moments the petite filly was curled under her mother, head laying between Sparrows front two hooves and sleeping soundly.

ARRINDALE ──xelegance is the only beauty that never fades.
❰ Arie ❱ ❰ herd here ❱ ❰ andalusian ❱ ❰ mare ❱ ❰ 11 ❱ ❰ foals: none ❱ ❰ status: 2nd ❱ ❰ tags: open ❱
Arrindale is open, she's just grazing ♥
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: finally free. equine rp.

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Makoto//16 years//Bachelor//Tags: Champagne
    Oh, great. Makoto thought as he neared the mare, noting her fearful stance. The bay stallion was quick to slow his pace, skidding to a halt. He could see that the chestnut mare was trembling, her ears pinned back. Makoto liked to come off as intimidating, particularly towards rival stallions, but he didn't mean to terrify the poor mare. She seemed so scared that Makoto was surprised that she hadn't turned tail and run. He stood several meters away from her, not too close, but he also made no move to indicate that he'd be backing away. "Calm down." He said. "I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you're thinking."

Hilde//16 years//Lone Mare//Tags: Herleif
    Hearing the stallion's soothing voice calmed down Hilde significantly. He was very tall with a muscular build thanks to his draft breeding, but he spoke in a gentle manner. Hilde didn't really know this horse and should probably keep her guard up, but he seemed so nice, she didn't think he would try to harm her in any way. She allowed herself to relax. "Oh, s-sorry...it's just..." She trailed off, then quickly decided not to say what she was originally planning and switched to introducing herself. "My name is Hilde. I used to live with humans but I ran away and now I don't really know what I'm supposed to do or where to go. You're the first horse I've seen in awhile."

Sakura//7 years//Lone Mare//Tags: Elliot
    Sakura watched the stallion before her carefully. He was around her age, he wasn't too old but he wasn't a little colt either. He was tall and muscular, with a flea bitten coat. She was more sure that he was a bachelor, as she could not smell any other horses in the area. She wondered if he ever had a herd before, and if he was truly a wild horse. He looked a bit different than what she imagined a wild horse to look like, perhaps there were other horses like her out here. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Elliot. I, too, have been having trouble finding others, you're the first horse I've seen in awhile." She responded after a few moments. "My name is Sakura."
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓυννιє:) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:36 pm

* Ƈαℓℓιє *

|buckskin mare|quarter horse|8|nervous+hopeful|Sparrow+Thrasher|
------------------------------
Callie continued to wander the land in search for another horse. She had started to grow very lonely and really wished to have company. As she continued to walk aimlessly she let out a soft whinny. Perhaps someone will hear her calling. After listening for a few moments she had concluded that no one had herd her call, possibly because it was so soft and quiet. Politely picking up her feet and allowing them to softly land on the soft ground she gazed ahead. Her rich golden ears filled with black fuzzy hairs, perked in every direction while her deep shadowy brown eyes scanned the countryside. In reaching a thicker point in the grass, Callie slightly picked up her pace to help her make way through. Eventually she found what looked like a little path that another animal had made. Using her nose she lowered her head while walking and sniffed the surrendering greenery. Her findings were telling her that a horse, a mare more specifically, was the creator of this path. She picked up on another sent but couldn't put her hoof on what it was for sure but her guess was another mare, only something was different. Just as Callie started to raise her head she froze holding her head high in alert with her ears forward. She analyzed what was in front of her. There blissfully eating berries was a beautiful paint horse. She had a nice build to her and was taller then Callie was. Callie stood still a little unsure of what to do. She had been waiting to find another horse to travel with but now that she was here with the opportunity she started to get seconded thoughts. What if this horse wouldn't except her? What if they were aggressive to her? Callie had never had to defend herself before and wasn't looking to ever having too. She watched the mare turn her head toward the ground beneath her and there laying peacefully asleep was a little filly. The filly looking almost identical to her mother. Getting the courage, Callie let out a soft and quiet whinny not wanting to wake the young tired filly. She stayed far enough away not wanting to get too close. Back home she had seen how aggressive mothers can be to strangers near their newborns. Once the attention of the mother was focused on her she spoke up in a faint gentle voice, "Hello, my name is Callie and I've been by myself for awhile looking for some company. If you could be so kind and let me tag along with you and your filly I'd greatly appropriate it" . With that said, Callie offered a small warm smile praying this mare would let her stay.
ℓυννιє:)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:30 am

-xxE ʟ ʟ ɪ ᴏ ᴛ
↳ flea-bitten grey stallion | thoroughbred x arabian | 8.5 yrs |
clever, aloof, calculating
mares: none | tags: sakura
───────────》✿《───────────

the grey stallion kept his eyes focused on the mare in front of him. "well it is very nice to meet you, sakura. i'm glad you came across me and not another stallion, i was getting a bit lonely." elliot took his time speaking and chose his words carefully. he caught the mare studying him, but pretended not to notice. he may have never courted a mare before, but he had decided that violence wouldn't be the way to do it. the grey didn't want his mares to be scared of him, though other stallions should be.

he couldn't smell the scent of any other horses on her, so elliot was fairly certain sakura wasn't with a herd and was telling the truth. he wanted to stay calm and passive enough for the mare to take a liking to him, so he spoke quietly. "would you care to join me? i was just grazing here, the grass tastes wonderful at this time of year." elliot had gotten advice from another bachelor he'd joined up with once, to invite a mare to join him and not mention beginning a herd.

-xxE ᴅ ᴇ ɴ
↳ mid-dark bay filly | dutch warmblood x mustang | 2 yrs |
smart mouthed, competitive, arrogant | heat stage 3
stallion: none | tags: sailor
───────────》✿《───────────

the bay filly took a moment to look over the tovero stallion in front of her. he seemed like a bachelor, but she wasn't sure. "it's eden. short and sweet, my mother used to say," she flicked her tail at a fly bothering her. "are you alone?" eden asked, deciding she didn't care if she seemed a bit rude, that was just her normal self. she tossed her mane arrogantly to cover up the fact that she was lost as to what to do now.

eden watched the stallion relax and felt slightly reassured, but decided to keep an eye on him in case he showed signs of aggression. she wondered if he was a wild horse like her. so far, the only horses she'd met, her mother and a few other mares, had all been born and lived in captivity for some of their lives. one of her hooves lifted up and stomped on the ground in protest to the return of the fly that had been bothering her.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me