❀ heaven on earth ❀ dog resort roleplay ❀ open!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ❀ heaven on earth ❀ dog resort roleplay ❀ open!

Postby ghostie, » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:20 pm

[ E D E N ♡ ]
four years nova scotia duck toller emotional support hunting club seahorse suite tagged; north
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
---Eden listened through the door, waiting for the dog's reply. Once she heard it, she nudged the dog-door open, stepping into the suite. She scanned the room, taking in the layout that was similar to hers, yet different. As her eyes landed on the australian shepherd inside, she trotted over. "Hey, I'm Eden. You're new I guess?" she asked, introducing herself. "What's your name?" she added, sitting down next to the dog.

[ E R I S ♕ ]
two years pit bull ex military no club yet high standard #4 tagged; maverick
──────────────────────────────────────────────
---Eris took in all the food, turning to look at Maverick as he asked him a question. "Hmm, I think I'm gonna get chicken and some cheese maybe?" he responded, taking some chicken for himself. He walked along the line of food, taking a little bit of cheddar cheese and some dog biscuits.

[ S H I L O H ✴ ]
shi three years long-haired daschund house pet no club yet high standard #10 tagged; maya, shelby
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
---Shiloh nodded as Shelby spoke. "Yeah, I know there's some military dogs and stuff" she said, shrugging. "At least you have a job, I'm just a house pet" she said, not minding her role in life.
ghostie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:55 am

xxxxs h e l b y
shelby rose ; splasher | golden retriever | female | nine years | water sports/club ; guide dog | medium standard room eight

Shelby tilted her head. "Really? I think you'd make a good support dog. I know we've just met, but I've seen many dogs like you in the program, and they're usually the ones who learn everything quickest." She wagged her tail again, the long golden-white fur swishing across the ground. "Do you do any sports on the side? I do water sports, mostly long jumping and racing." Shelby realised she was probably talking too much, but she continued anyways. "But I'm retiring soon, getting too old to swim fast anymore."

xxxxn o r t h
northern ; the flash | australian shepherd | female | four years | hunting club ; herding | sunny suite

North nodded, forcing her fur to lie flat. "Yeah, I'm North. How long have you been here?" She was genuinely curious of how long the normal stay was. What was her farmer going to do without her to herd the sheep? And help him hunt? "What breed of dog are you? I don't quite recognize your coat and build." North was usually good with recognizing breeds, and not being able to frustrated her.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:49 pm

Maverick // Male // Catahoula Leopard Dog // Location: Lobby // Tags: Eris

Maverick trailed behind Eris, watching as he grabbed some chicken off of a silver platter decorated with green leaves and red vegetables. Maverick grabbed a simple, yet filling, meal: chicken, an apple, and a few slices of Swiss cheese. "I'm not used to having any choice in what I eat, this is really cool!" He had already begun to eat a slice of cheese. "Lets go find somewhere to sit?"
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me