Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP Needs members!!))

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP Needs members!!))

Postby willowsong12 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:19 pm

Red Rock Canyon is home to many different types of species. One of those is the coyote. This canine has learned to adapt to survive as their world is starting to change. Their territory is shrinking as civilization is moving closer and closer to the mountains, pushing them back. Despite this problem, they find a way to thrive in this harsh and unforgiving land. Do you have what it takes to join their ranks?

Link to Discussion Thread here!
Discussion

Rules
1. All of Tess' rules apply
2. Be kind and courteous to others
3. No godmodding
3. No controlling or killing someone's character without permission
4. You can have as many characters as you can handle
5. No being your own mate or crush
6. LGBTQ+ are accepted
7. You can use this form or your own form for your coyote
8. No half-breed coyotes
9. Only realistic coyotes, so no purple coyotes with glowing red eyes
10. No longer accepting motherless pups
11. There may be up to three black coyotes but no albino ones
12. Spirit Calling Rose and Animals65 are mini-mods and shall govern the rp if I am not online

Not Accepting
1. Loners
2. Females
3. Motherless pups

Reservations

Black coyotes[2/3]
1. Reaper{Spirit Calling Rose}
2. Lilith{Chaotic_Affection}

Adult males=8
Adult females=12
Male pups=2
Male females=3

Sagebrush Pack

Male Alpha
Cannon(M)-5 years old {Willowsong12}

Female Alpha
{Reserved for whoever wins Cannon's heart}

Healer[2/2]
Arabella(F)-2 years old{Chaotic_Affection}
Asriel(M)-1 year old{Headphonesthecat}

Lead Guard
Raven(M)-3 1/2 years old {Musical Fox}

Guards
Battle(M)-5 years old {Willowsong12}

Lead Hunter

Hunters
Sierra(F)-3 years old {Willowsong12}
Kayla(F)-3 years old {Animals65}
Ivy(F)-1 year old {Musical Fox}

Lead Scout

Scouts
Thorn(M)-2 years old {Willowsong12}
Moon(M)-2 years old {Musical Fox}
Astral(F)-2 years old {tropicalpeacock}
Tyler(F)-Unknown age {Musical Fox}

Pupsitters [1/2]
Willow(F)-2 1/2 years old {Willowsong12}

Mothers/Expecting Mothers
Athena(F)-4 years old {Willowsong12}

Pups
Atemu(M)-3 months old {Willowsong12}
Sage(F)-3 months old {Willowsong12}
Texas River"Tex"(M)-1 week old {Willowsong12}
Golden Flame(F)-1 week old {Musical Fox}
Shadow(F)-4 months old {Musical Fox}

Elders

Loners(CLOSED!)
Rayala(F)-3 years old {Spirit Calling Rose}
Dakota(M)-4 years old {Willowsong12}
Bramble(M)-1 year old {EchoOfShatteredIce}
Kara(F)-3 years old{mel.}
Reaper(F)-4 years old{Spirit Calling Rose}
Lilith(F)-2 years old{Chaotic_Affection}

Relationships
Coyote A --> Coyote B Coyote A likes Coyote B
Coyote A <-> Coyote B Coyote A and B like each other
Coyote A <3 Coyote B Coyote A and B are mates
Coyote A </3 Coyote B Coyote A and B are ex-mates

Cannon </3 Athena
Kayla-->Cannon
Dakota-->Kayla
Battle-->Astral

My Characters

Name: Cannon
Role: Alpha Male
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Level-headed and calm, he isn't one to be rash or make a hasty decision. He knows that the lives of his packmembers rests on his shoulders so he tries to be fair and think things through. Surprisingly enough, he has a fear of deep water as he nearly drowned as a pup.
History:Being the second largest pup in his litter, his brother was expected to take over leadership but he was a hot-head and liked to start fights. Cannon fought him for the spot and sent his brother running with his tail between his legs. He couldn't risk him putting the entire pack in danger. Alpha of the group, he met Athena one day while he was out patrolling. Her pack had been killed by a mountain lion attack and she had been wandering for days. Taking her in, they two fell in love and became mates. Sadly, it was short lived as it proved to be a mere infatuation that faded over time. Fighting almost all the time, they both decided it was best to not be mates but they are still friends.
Kin: Atemu(Son) and Sage(Daughter)
Crush/Mate: Open
Other: Athena is his ex-mate

Name: Athena
Role: Mother{Hunter}
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Quick to react and smart, she listens to her instincts and that is what has kept her alive thus far. She is practical and likes to have a plan instead of running head first into things. Rather motherly, she loves pups and enjoys motherhood. She wants to have more pups in the future.
History: Born in another pack, she had a normal life until a cougar one day attacked her small pack. Having escaped, she wandered the desert and was barely alive when she met Cannon. The male helped nurse her back to health and love blossomed. But it was short-lived as it was clear they weren't compatible. Having his pups, the two are still on friendly terms and don't want to fight in front of their pups.
Kin: Atemu(Son) and Sage(Daughter)
Other: Cannon is her ex-mate

Name: Atemu
Role: Pup
Sexuality: Unknown
Personality: Bright and inquisitive, he likes to ask questions and lets his curiosity get the best of him. He idolizes his father and wants to grow up to be just like him.
History: When he was two months old, there was a horrible storm and the den became flooded. Safely removed from his den, he wandered when his mother was retrieving his sister from the den. Standing too close to the edge of the canyon, he lost his footing due to the rain loosening the soil and tumbled down. Luckily, he landed on a small ledge that ended up saving his life. However, his back leg gets stiff if he doesn't rest every now and then.
Kin: Cannon(Father), Athena(Mother) and Sage(Sister)
Other: His back left leg get stiff at times as he injured it when he tumbled down the canyon when he was two months old.

Name: Sage
Role: Pup
Sexuality: Unknown
Personality: Sage is feisty and refuses to be seen as weak. She wants to be a guard despite the fact that it's rare for females to become one. She does use her cute puppy dog eyes to get her way if she can and will use it on any adult if she needs to. Not one to take no for an answer, she tends to get in trouble and usually drags her brother along with her.
History: Same as her brothers.
Kin: Cannon(Father), Athena(Mother) and Atemu(Brother)
Other:

Name: Battle
Role: Guard
Personality: Battle can be cocky but he has earned it as he is well experienced with fighting and survival. Pups make him uneasy as they are so small and he is afraid of hurting them. The brute uses manners around females as he was taught to treat them right.
History: Born far from the pack, his mother was a loner when she had her litter. Battle was the only one to survive and he stayed with his mother until he was old enough to fend for himself. Going off on his own, he learned how to survive on his own and battled others that challenged him. Upon finding the pack, he was offered the chance to join and decided it was time to settle down in one place as he knew he couldn't keep fighting every day and win.
Kin: N/A
Other: He has battles scars all over his body from fights. He has two large gashes on the right side of his muzzle on his upper and lower jaw.

Name: Sierra
Role: Hunter
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Sierra is straight forward and blunt. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and doesn't understand how to sugar coat things. However, she doesn't intentionally hurt others feelings. She just doesn't understand that there is such a thing as being too honest. Despite that, she is very loyal and isn't one to turn her back on someone who needs help.
History: Born and raised in pack.
Kin: Willow(Cousin)
Other:

Name: Willow
Role: Pupsitter
Personality: Quiet and soft-spoken, she isn't one to put herself in the middle of things and likes to keep the attention off of herself. She loves pups and is rather good at watching them. Timid at times, she isn't the best at fighting and is easy to startle.
History: As a pup, she witnessed her parents being killed by hunters. Cannon ended up scooping her up in his jaw and managed to get her to safety and dodge the bullets fired at him. After that, she became withdrawn and afraid of the unknown.
Kin: Sierra(Cousin)
Other:
Last edited by willowsong12 on Wed May 01, 2019 4:50 am, edited 28 times in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP O&A))

Postby Animals65 » Sat May 19, 2018 7:42 am

Name: Kayla
Personality: Kind, gentle, strong, brave, smart, strategic, somewhat sensitive, can be too serious
History: Pack born
Sexuality: Heterosexual/Straight
Crush: Cannon
Mate: Only wants Cannon
Pups: Maybe someday
Other: None
Last edited by Animals65 on Sat May 26, 2018 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Sat May 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Last edited by vervainium on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat May 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Name;; Jabari
    Age;; 3 years
    Gender;; Male
    Pack;; Sagebrush Pack
    Rank;; Guard
    Personality;; Jabari is goofy, immature, and outgoing. He is known to be a huge flirt, but is rarely successful. Despite this, he is capable of being kind and caring. He is known to be a jokester, he likes to make others laugh and lighten up the mood. He has a fear of being useless and often worries if what he is doing is enough. He wants to help his pack in any way he can.
    History;; Jabari was born to two lone coyotes. His parents did not get along with each other, and would fight often. When Jabari was about six months old, his parents got into a huge argument that quickly escalated into violence. Blinded by rage, Jabari's father killed his mother right in front of him. Jabari fled from the scene. He was later found, battered and hungry, by the Sagebrush Pack who decided to take him in.
    Mate;; None
    Pups;; None
    Other;; Nothing

Name;; Madhu
    Age;; 4 years
    Gender;; Female
    Pack;; Sagebrush Pack
    Rank;; Lead Hunter
    Personality;; Madhu is a calm and confident coyote. She is very responsible and reliable, carrying out any task given to her to the best of her ability. She is wise and very intelligent. She can be a bit uptight and is a very strict follower of the rules. She has difficulty trusting other coyotes and tends to come off as a bit awkward in social situations that she is not familiar with.
    History;; Madhu's parents loved their daughter very much, but were also very strict on her. Madhu had high expectations placed on her from a very young age. Wanting to please her parents, Madhu did everything she could to better herself. When she was three years old, she fell in love with another coyote in the pack, the current Lead Hunter at the time. However, their relationship did not last very long. A few months after they became months, Madhu's mate was killed during hunting. Madhu's hard work and hunting skills lead her to become the Lead Hunter after him, a duty she takes very seriously.
    Mate;; None
    Pups;; None
    Other;; Nothing

Name;; Angelo
    Age;; 4 years
    Gender;; Male
    Pack;; Sagebrush Pack
    Rank;; Lead Scout
    Personality;; Angelo is serious and determined, but is known to crack small jokes on occasion. He is prone to sarcasm and isn't afraid to be blunt. Though he is a tough and generally composed coyote, he is extremely shy and awkward around females and has difficulty talking to females that he isn't very close to without getting flustered.
    History;; Angelo never knew his father, and his mother died only two weeks after he and his sister were born. He and his sister were raised by another coyote in the pack who had lost her pups and was willing to take them in. When Angelo was two years old he was on a patrol with his sister. They wandered too close to human territory, and Angelo's sister was shot. Angelo managed to escape back to camp, but felt terrible that he wasn't able to protect his sister. Wanting to become a better coyote, he worked hard to provide for his pack, his hard work leading him to become the Lead Scout later on.
    Mate;; None
    Pups;; None
    Other;; Nothing
Last edited by Blumenkranz on Fri May 25, 2018 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:38 pm

((All accepted! I shall add them to the front page when I get home))
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Sun May 20, 2018 7:51 pm

{chocolate brown with white spot on forehead and brown eyes}

Name: Lucky
Sexuality: straight
Personality: confident, sarcastic, hardworking, playful
History: can’t think of a good back story
Kin: Ruby, Ivy
Crush/Mate: open
Other: none
Edit: just adding on She was killed by a cougar because I didn’t like her

{Dark reddish brown fur, long feathered tail and black lanky legs with green eyes}

Name: Ivy
Personality: same as Lucky but is more confident and double as sarcastic
History: she secretly killed their mother but absolutally nobody knows that
Kin: Ruby, Lucky
Crush/Mate: open (she really needs mate more than her sisters so please be her mate!)
Other: too much to type so just find out

small, very pale brown fur and short tail, hazel eyes}

Name: Ruby
Personality: the shyest of her sisters, kind, introvert
History: she secretly saw Ivy kill their mum but convinced herself it was just a dream
Kin: Ivy, Lucky
Crush/Mate: none, I don’t want her to ever have any, only when her sisters get mates she will be open
Edit: killed her off as well because she was a complete and utter disgrace
Last edited by Mistfox on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:51 am

((Lucky is accepted. If you have Ruby's eye color more of an amber hazel color then she is as well. But Ivy's eye color needs to be changed as coyotes don't have green eyes.))
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Wed May 23, 2018 4:33 pm

Name: Akira
Role: Guard
Personality: She is an extremely curious coyote who is too adventurous for her own good. Akira gets scared very easily but gives no thought to her skittish nature unless it is necessary, and pushes past her fears. Despite her quenchless thirst for adventure, she puts her desires aside for the sake of her pack and will do everything in her power to protect it as a guard.
History: Akira was born as a pack pup but lost her parents to a sudden sickness that took them both. At the time of her parents' deaths, she was already weaned, and spent the remainder of her puphood dreaming of being a guard; guards may not explore as much as the scouts, but it was the only position that she truly felt she could protect the pack with. She is quite small for a guard, but makes up for her lack of physical stature with a quick wit and resourcefulness.
Kin: none
Crush/Mate: None, but open!

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Thu May 24, 2018 5:26 pm

willowsong12 wrote:((Lucky is accepted. If you have Ruby's eye color more of an amber hazel color then she is as well. But Ivy's eye color needs to be changed as coyotes don't have green eyes.))

What I meant was a slightly greeny ish brown
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:43 pm

((Akira is accepted and I don't know what it is but she is so pretty! It's just that coyotes have pretty basic eye colors and green is one you never see. They are accepted as long as their eyes aren't green.))
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me