Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP Needs members!!))

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP Needs members!!))

Postby Animals65 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:37 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla hears Battle asking her to to stay with the others and help if needed, nodding. "I will try." said. She closes her eyes as she worries about Cannon's safety.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP O&A))

Postby willowsong12 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:13 pm

Sierra
Hunter/Female/3 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Kayla and Arabella

Ear twitching at the howl, she straightened up as she easily recognized it. "Kayla I'll be back in a moment. That sounds like Arabella." She turned and dashed off towards the sound. She couldn't leave her on her own in this storm. "Arabella!" She called out before letting a howl of her own to try and let her know that she was close by.

Cannon
Alpha/Male/5 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Being slammed against a rock, the male managed to use it to keep himself in one spot. Trying to catch his breath and get the water out of his mouth, he struggled and soon managed to weakly pull himself onto the rock. The water tugged at his fur but he barely had enough strength to keep himself on the rock and not get swept away again. Shaking his head, he looked around and realized he had no clue where he was. The male knew he was no longer in his territory as nothing here looked familiar. How far had it taken him?

Athena
Mother/Female/4 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Pack

"We need to get the pups somewhere safe and warm. They'll catch their death in this weather." Atemu cowered under her stomach, the pup looking terrified.

Battle
Guard/Male/5 years old/Crush:Astral/Tags:Astral

"Come on Astral!" He turned and began to head off in the direction the water had gone. They at least knew the general direction he had gone but had no clue how far he had been taken. "We need to find Cannon fast." They didn't need to risk packmates fighting to try and gain leadership if they couldn't find him.

Thorn
Scout/Male/2 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Pack and Shadow

"Should we try to find a den or cave on the mountain side? It might be the safest area." Seeing Shadow, he frowned at the small pup. "Shadow go and join Willow." The female was their pupsitter and they needed all the pups in one area so none of them got hurt or separated.

Dakota
Loner/Male/4 years old/Crush: Kayla/Tags: Rayala

"Come on." He hopped up on his hindlegs and pushed his upper body through the opening. It was a bit difficult with his somewhat muscular frame, but he soon managed to squeeze himself through it. "Your turn. It's safe out here." He said as he looked down at her, ready to help pull her out if needed.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:52 am

Kayla hears Sierra telling her that she will be back in a bit once she finds Arabella and nods, knowing that the female will be fine. "Okay then." she said. "Be back safely please."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:16 am

Female • 2 yrs • Healer • Appearance • Crush: none atm / open • Metions: Sierra

The canine nearly hadn't heard the returning howl, through the wind, she couldnt distinguish who it was. Her ears shot forward as she titled her head up a bit and howled again before she leapt forward squinting through the heavy rain as she ran, the rain fell hard stinging her pelt like hail would. She whimpered again as she continued forward.

Female • 2 yrs + 3 mnths • Rogue atm • Appearance • Crush: none atm / open • Metions: Anyone / open

Lilith listened to the calling howls between other coyotes. She sighed and rested her head on her paws, her fur slightly damp from the moisture of the cave and rain. Though she seemed to be catching a cold, her nose was running and she had a cough. But this was nothing less to be expected in this storm.
Chaotic • She/her • My Toyhou.se
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:41 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla hears Sierra telling her that she will be back in a bit once she finds Arabella and nods, knowing that the female will be fine. "Okay then." she said. "Be back safely please."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:02 pm

Rayala followed Dakota, her starved and small frame easily fitting through as she loped away from the cave, seeing Reaper ghost away as if she didnt exist.

Reaper watched Rayala and Dakota escape the cave and she started walking away, slipping into the shadows to hunt another coyote.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:11 am

Astral - Female - Scout - Crush: Open - Tags: Battle

Astral nodded at Battle and followed his lead. "Yes. Finding Cannon is a must." she agreed, ready to help in anyway she could.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:29 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla hears Sierra telling her that she will be back in a bit once she finds Arabella and nods, knowing that the female will be fine. "Okay then." she said. "Be back safely please."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:19 pm

Spirit Calling Rose wrote:Rayala followed Dakota, her starved and small frame easily fitting through as she loped away from the cave, seeing Reaper ghost away as if she didnt exist.

Reaper watched Rayala and Dakota escape the cave and she started walking away, slipping into the shadows to hunt another coyote.
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:00 am

Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me