Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP Needs members!!))

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Surviving the Desert(Coyote RP O&A))

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:54 pm

Battle
Guard/Male/5 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Maku

The male lifted his head when he noticed Maku. "Were you starting another fight with Siaren? Better be careful or she might actually snap at you one of these days. Push a female hard enough and she'll leave a nice scar on your face." He commented as he rested his chin on the ground. "You need to be nicer to her."

Athena
Mother/Female/4 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Maku and Siaren

"Good." She trusted the two would find something to do other than fight. Maybe she should go and see her pups now. It was always nice to go and spend time with them.

Atemu
Pup/Male/3 months old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Back legs stiffening up, he was forced to limp after his sister as fast as he could. He panted as it was hot and he was growing thirsty. "Are we almost there?" He asked as he had no clue where they were. "Do you even know where we are going?"

Sage
Pup/Female/3 months old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Honestly she didn't know where they were or where they should go. But she wasn't going to admit that. She was sure they were going in the right direction. "Of course I do!" Reaching the bottom of the mountain, she looked up to see the top. "Lets go. I bet it's cave is up there!" She said as she began to head up the side of it.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Maku
Guard|Male|4 years old|Crush:Open|Tags:Battle

Maku just let out a huff. He want about to start being nice to Siaren. It wasn't like she made an effort to be friendly towards him.

Siaren
Hunter|Female|2 years old|Crush:Battle|Tags:Open

Siaren slipped out of camp and padded along the dry sand. She search for something to hunt.

Sweet Storm
Mother|Female|3 years old|Crush:Open|Tags:Kiah(open)

Sweet Storm was watching over her pup as he played. She never let him play with the other pups, whether it be because she thought they played too rough or she just didn't trust anyone to go near Kiah. Because of this, though, Kiah wasn't learning any social skills or how to be around other coyotes, specifically the other pups.

Kiah
Pup|Male|3 months old|Tags:Sweet Storm(open)

Kiah pounced on a dry leaf, feeling satisfied as it crackled beneath his paws. He was distracted, which was good since it prevented him from pestering the other coyotes for fun. He stayed away from anyone who held authority, though, since they scared him, and he stayed away from the other pups since his mother would get angry if he went near them. He wasn't really sure why she didn't let him play with them. Maybe because they might get him sick? Becoming bored from his game, he turned to running around the camp as fast as he could, getting in everyone's way and nearly tripping them. He ran, as his mother put it, like he was possessed, nearly bumping into things and kicking up a whole lot of dust.

Aztec
Scout|Male|3 years old|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

Aztec had wandered around the pack's territory, keeping an eye out for danger. He was concerned about mountain lions, and wanted to make sure that there were none hanging around the camp.

Bramble
Disabled|Male|1 year old|Crush:Open|Tags:Echoing Cackles(open)

Bramble lied in the shade of a scraggily tree, panting. The water Echoing Cackles was bringing him from a curved piece of bark wasn't enough to quell his thirst. He tried not to make his brother worry too much, but there wasn't much that he could do to stop that. He couldn't seem to be able to do anything.

Echoing Cackles
Guard/Caretaker of Bramble|Male|2 years old|Crush:Open|Tags:Bramble(open)

Echoing Cackles went back and forth between the drying water source and his brother, trying to get as much water as he could into him. He knew that extreme heat was particularly hard on Bramble, so he tried his best to help him as much as he could. He was fretting about him, as usual. There was always something for Echoing Cackles to worry about, whether it be a lack of prey or water, illness, or opposing animals.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Since you haven't made any pups yet, feel free to make one or two pups. But make sure those pups have
-A Black/Red hued pelt
- A name with two words (Ex: Flaming Star, Cascade Canyon, Soaring Breeze, etc)

|| ĦαωκScαr ||

||Female||Guard|| 3 1/4 Years|| Crush: Raven|| Location: Ravine
"Scars are more than a reminder of pain... They're a reminder never to let it happen again."
"No, sir..." Hawkscar stood to stand by Raven's side, shaking whatever blood remained from her haunches. She glared intently at the cougar and mimicked the snarl Raven sent it. The cougar hesitated, but finally dared to step forward. Hawkscar bared her teeth, narrowing her sole eye at the mountain lion. Without moving her eyes from the cougar's, Hawkscar continued to speak to Raven.

"Sir...you run. You are the pack's lead guard, and they need you. Me? I am but a near useless cripple. The pack can handle my loss, but it cannot handle yours. Please, return to camp. I shall deal with this beast."
Last edited by Queen Lapis on Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:52 pm

Raven

”no!” He called as he saw the cougar attacking Hawkscar, he spun in a tight circle but when she said to run he found his legs couldn’t move, he couldn’t leave her, Raven ran into the cougar again, slipping under its belly as it reared up and Raven tore at the softer flesh underneath, the cougar yowled in pain and tried to drop its weight on Raven but he was too fast, Raven gave Hawkscar a quick glance to see if she was ok, he saw she was injured but not bad enough to die like Lucky had in the first attack, Raven saw the cougar in an attack crouch its eyes gleaming ready to finally take its prey, Raven lay on his back in a surrendering poistion and the cougar looked pleased but as it leaped Raven lifted one paw and his claws scoured from its neck to almost its tail although it lifted that out of the way quickly, Raven snarled at it more vicious than the cougar itself, the cougar growled weakly but defiantly, it made an attempt to go for Hawkscar but Raven blocked its path and snarled louder, th cougar backed away a few steps.
“Run now,” Raven whispered into Hawkscar’s ear
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:33 am

Animals65 wrote:Kayla listens to what Sierra says, unsure as what to do. "Are you sure its alone?" she asked. "We should probably check in case it isnt alone."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:01 pm

willowsong12 wrote:
Sierra
Hunter/Female/3 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

"But the farmers don't usually let their sheep out this far. I am guessing it escaped. I dont smell any other scents with it. Come on!" She swiftly bounded along. "Let's go! It can't be far!" She was a pretty good tracker so she had no problem finding the trail and following it. "Let me know if you see it before I do."

Battle

"Not to mention she is a packmate and it's hard to work together if you two constantly bicker." He let out a yawn, enjoying the cool dirt in his hole as it helped with the blazing heat. "Maybe we should do some battle training later. In case the cougar tries to attack or something. Never hurts to be prepared." A good sparring match would be a good idea and he wouldn't mind practicing his battle skills a bit.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:34 am

Kayla shrugs, not feeling confident that the sheep was alone. "If you say so." she said nervously. She cautiously follows Sierra, knowing how protective farmers are with their sheep, cows, goats, and chickens.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:20 am

Hollyleafcat121 wrote:
Raven

”no!” He called as he saw the cougar attacking Hawkscar, he spun in a tight circle but when she said to run he found his legs couldn’t move, he couldn’t leave her, Raven ran into the cougar again, slipping under its belly as it reared up and Raven tore at the softer flesh underneath, the cougar yowled in pain and tried to drop its weight on Raven but he was too fast, Raven gave Hawkscar a quick glance to see if she was ok, he saw she was injured but not bad enough to die like Lucky had in the first attack, Raven saw the cougar in an attack crouch its eyes gleaming ready to finally take its prey, Raven lay on his back in a surrendering poistion and the cougar looked pleased but as it leaped Raven lifted one paw and his claws scoured from its neck to almost its tail although it lifted that out of the way quickly, Raven snarled at it more vicious than the cougar itself, the cougar growled weakly but defiantly, it made an attempt to go for Hawkscar but Raven blocked its path and snarled louder, th cougar backed away a few steps.
“Run now,” Raven whispered into Hawkscar’s ear

((Lapis are you still there?))
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:46 am

Maku
Guard|Male|4 years old|Crush:Open|Tags:Battle

Maku shrugged. He wasn't about to treat Siaren any different. "Sure, I guess." It would be good to let some of his frustration out.

Siaren
Hunter|Female|2 years old|Crush:Battle|Tags:Open

Siaren slipped out of camp and padded along the dry sand. She search for something to hunt.

Sweet Storm
Mother|Female|3 years old|Crush:Open|Tags:Kiah(open)

Sweet Storm was watching over her pup as he played. She never let him play with the other pups, whether it be because she thought they played too rough or she just didn't trust anyone to go near Kiah. Because of this, though, Kiah wasn't learning any social skills or how to be around other coyotes, specifically the other pups.

Kiah
Pup|Male|3 months old|Tags:Sweet Storm(open)

Kiah pounced on a dry leaf, feeling satisfied as it crackled beneath his paws. He was distracted, which was good since it prevented him from pestering the other coyotes for fun. He stayed away from anyone who held authority, though, since they scared him, and he stayed away from the other pups since his mother would get angry if he went near them. He wasn't really sure why she didn't let him play with them. Maybe because they might get him sick? Becoming bored from his game, he turned to running around the camp as fast as he could, getting in everyone's way and nearly tripping them. He ran, as his mother put it, like he was possessed, nearly bumping into things and kicking up a whole lot of dust.

Aztec
Scout|Male|3 years old|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

Aztec had wandered around the pack's territory, keeping an eye out for danger. He was concerned about mountain lions, and wanted to make sure that there were none hanging around the camp.

Bramble
Disabled|Male|1 year old|Crush:Open|Tags:Echoing Cackles(open)

Bramble lied in the shade of a scraggily tree, panting. The water Echoing Cackles was bringing him from a curved piece of bark wasn't enough to quell his thirst. He tried not to make his brother worry too much, but there wasn't much that he could do to stop that. He couldn't seem to be able to do anything.

Echoing Cackles
Guard/Caretaker of Bramble|Male|2 years old|Crush:Open|Tags:Bramble(open)

Echoing Cackles went back and forth between the drying water source and his brother, trying to get as much water as he could into him. He knew that extreme heat was particularly hard on Bramble, so he tried his best to help him as much as he could. He was fretting about him, as usual. There was always something for Echoing Cackles to worry about, whether it be a lack of prey or water, illness, or opposing animals.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:32 am

Thorn
Scout/Male/2 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Scarlet

Exiting the leaders den, he bounded back over to where he had left Scarlet. "I have good news! Cannon said you can stay here." He said as he poked his head inside the den. "He even said that you can stay here after the pups are born if you want. It's too dangerous for you to raise pups on your own without a pack."

Battle

Letting out a soft yawn, he rolled onto his back as he glanced over at the small river. There was barely any water and it was concerning. If it didn't rain soon, they might have to find another source of water. It was a vital thing here after all.

[quote="willowsong12"]
Sierra
Hunter/Female/3 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Hunting group

Hearing a sound, her ears perked up and she quickly headed towards it. She stopped and noticed a lone sheep by a small puddle of water. "Look....there it is. Think you can get it?" She asked softly. The sheep hadn't noticed them but it would run if it was startled.

Athena
Mother/Female/4 years old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

"Has anyone seen my pups?" She asked. There was a clear worried tone in her voice as she looked around. Willow was currently looking in the den for the pups as she checked around the other dens.

Atemu
Pup/Male/3 months old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Struggling to climb over a large rock, he panted as he finally hauled himself onto it. He looked down and gulped as they were incredibly high. "Sage are we going all the way to the top?" They were about two-thirds of the way up but there was still a way to go. "Momma and papa are gonna be mad! Maybe we should go back?"

Sage
Pup/Female/3 months old/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

"Go back? But we already made it this far!" She said as she looked back at her brother. "If you want to be a wimp and go back then do it. I am going to keep going up." She carefully walked along a ledge, right next to a sheer drop but she was small enough to fit.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me