fσяєνєя fяєє➳ ωιℓ∂ нσяѕє яρ➳σρєи αи∂ α¢¢єρтιиg

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: fσяєνєя fяєє➳ ωιℓ∂ нσяѕє яρ➳σρєи αи∂ α¢¢єρтιиg

Postby Queen Lapis » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:06 am

Username: Queen Lapis
Picture:Image
Name:Dusty Breeze (Dusty)
Breed: Mustang/Gypsy Vanner
Coat color: Dark Russet
Height:7 hands
Personality: Curious, wild, daredevil,a handful for Morning Breeze to control.
History: Same as Morning Breeze’s. She was raised by Morning Breeze in what was left of her herdlands. Dusty grew up herdless, as her father and grandfather perished in the flood. Ot of fear for something terrible happening to her foal, Morning Breeze barrs Dusty Breeze from wandering too far. But that doesn't stop the curious foal from trying.
Kin: The Breezes, Opal, Swift Breeze, Fire Breeze
Mother: Morning Breeze
Father: Black Breeze
Crush; None
Mate: Too young
Foals:Too young
Other:Hamartha
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:53 am

Pine
Pine looked pleased that Opal had chosen to call her Pine, she had secretly hoped she would but had to say about her real name because she didn’t like any secrets, she knew they led to heartache, Ivy had secrets, dark ones that ruined her life, probably the reason she turned on Pine and Pine’s father, it was a hidden part of their family history that Topaz, Pine’s father, was cheating on Ivy, it led to her killing him and the main reason she didn’t like Pine, she almost felt sorry for Ivy when she heard the heartbreaking tale but she knew Ivy didn’t take well to pity so she gave it up
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:41 pm

[Not ignoring you Queen! Just waiting for Allison to return and accept and I'll be rping her]
~Opal~

The young mare smiled at Pine and nuzzled the side of her face longingly for a few moments "well..you don't need to worry about being loved any longer" she murmured to the filly and took her mane between her lips, meticulously grooming out the burrs and knots in Pine's locks, something a dam usually does for their young when their mane becomes long.
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:42 pm

Pine
Pine sighed happily enjoying the feeling of the tangles being undone, she normally had to do it herself but she could only reach a small part of mane and the rest was just pure messy.

((Sorry for the very, very short post but all my posts may get short as my mum is heavily pregnant and the baby could come any second, including the middle of a longer post and since I don’t like half-finishing things I’m just gonna shorten them, plus im very excited.))
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:57 pm

~Opal~

Opal continued her tirade of grooming on the filly's head, and make small grunts of contentment as she saw her work progress. Minute by minute and knot by knot she mentally smiled as she unraveled Pine's mane and smoothed it out with her chin. Pulling away Opal gave a kurt nod and a grin "there. That must feel better getting all the debris out"

[Oooh! Congrats. Babys are wonderful things]
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mistfox » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:19 am

Pine
“It does, thanks,” Pine said happily, she couldn’t get over how different Ivy and Opal were, Ivy couldn’t care less about Pine’s welfare while Opal was so kind.
Image Image
Image Image Image
Mistfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me