lock.. :((

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

lock.. :((

Postby rosytea » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:39 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It all takes place in a forest, a very long ways away from humans. This forest, it is in the mountains. Us wolves call it the Quiet Forest. We all had a peaceful time until Astro came. Astro is one of the harshest wolves you could ever meet. He's ruthless, he's cold. You could say he is nothing but darkness. Astro challenged Saphire, our former alpha. Astro... Well, he won the challenge for leadership. Saphire was cast out, with bad injuries. Astro has now taken full control of the pack. It's awful. Can you be the one to stop it?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

i. don't power play
ii. you cannot be your own mate/crush
iii. try and stay active
iv. don't kill another wolf without there permission
v. you can have as many characters as you want, just make sure to keep up with all of them
vi. you can only have one high ranked wolf
vii. don't boss other players around
viii. 2+ sentences

Discussion Thread
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by rosytea on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - LONELY - OPEN ROLEPLAY -

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HIGH RANKS

Alpha [1/2]

Male alpha . Astro . rosy tea

Female alpha . resv for his mate

About this rank: Alpha's make all the decisions, they lead the pack and always eat first. They are also extremely respected.
━━━━━━

Beta [1/2]

Male beta . name . user

Valkyrie . f . ~CynicalMinds~

About this rank; The beta is a wolf that helps the alpha make decisions, they eat after the alpha, and are very respected
━━━━━━

Third in command [1/2]

Timber . m . 11:11

Myst . f . tawneypelt0504

About this rank; The Third in command is one that helps the alpha and beta out by suggesting things to them.
[Extra: Myst and Timber are not mates, as for Timber has a forbidden mate.]

━━━━━━

Healer [1/3]

Nadie . f . Better dig two
name . gender . user

name . gender . user

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
MIDDLE RANKS

hunter [15/unlimited]

name . gender . user
king . m . rosy tea
kaiya . f. rosy tea
neith . f . energy.
julian . f. energy.
guun . m . energy.
cael . m . energy.
midnight . f . Aestheticnature
na'ar . f . Queen Lapis
quinton . m . *~Blizzard~*
creek . m . DiscordTheWolf
kai . f . 11:11
liberty . f . ForgottenShadow
ophelia . f . Rosy Tea
wisteria . f. . *~Blizzard~*

━━━━━━

border marker [2/unlimited]

remus . m . katsuki bakugou
tenya . m . katsuki bakugou
name . gender . user

━━━━━━

pup sitter [3/5]

name . gender . user
shayla . f. rosy tea
starfall . f . Aestheticnature
primrose . f . ForgottonShadow

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LOW RANKS

loner [14/30]

name . gender . user
sapphire . f . rosy tea
aspen . f . rosy tea
alexis . f . rosy tea
pharah . f. ~CynicalMinds~
daniel . m . energy.
victor . m . ~Chi
abernathie . m . ~Simply.love~
allonia . f . ~Simply.love~
axel . m . *~Blizzard~*
kiara . f . rosy tea
loki . m . ForgottonShadow
jakar . m . Rosy Tea
horror . m . ForgottonShadow
Melody . f . Rosy Tea

━━━━━━

apprentice [0/10]

name . gender . user

━━━━━━

omega [1/3]

name . gender . user
cresent . f . *~Blizzard~*

━━━━━━

pup [2/15]

name . gender . user
leo . f . 11:11
najm'ah . f. Queen Lapis

━━━━━━━━━━━━

✕ - ex mates
♡ - mates
♡* - mates with pups
⌇- kin
← - they like you
→ - you like them
↔ - you like each other
▲ - enemies
.. - maybe mates
━━━━━━
kin | enemies | ex mates
sapphire ▲ astro
sapphire ⌇ aspen ⌇alexis
lucine ⌇timber
tenya ⌇ remus

━━━━━━
forbidden mates|crushes

alexis ↔ timber
primrose ↔ guun
cresent → victor
liberty → astro
midnight → astro
kai → cael
erindel → astro
shayla ↔ creek
melody .. horror
━━━━━━
assigned mates|crushes

king ♡ wisteria
tenya ♡ ophelia
remus ♡ lucine
quinton .. nadie ?
Last edited by rosytea on Fri May 11, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 20 times in total.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

resv
hi there, i'm rosy. [ any pronouns ] [ im kinda inactive here hehe ]
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:31 am

resv in case
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Wed May 02, 2018 4:02 pm

» ─── ⟨ NEITH - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
one. neith - two. female - three. five years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Julian - vc. Christian Stewart
Since the early dawn, Neith had remained in the camp, wide awake. She was restless as usual and quietly watched her son from a short but acceptable distance. She sighed softly and buried her muzzle into her oversized paws. The dame's sides slowly rose and fell as she awaited the oncoming busy morning within the pack. Neith's pale eyes lit slightly with a caring manner as her son began to stir. She raised her head once again and stood up. She shook her short tough pelt of impurities and made way towards her fair colored pup. "Morning Jules." she cooed to him and pressed her muzzle gently against the side of his head, encouraging the male to get up. Jules had been the nickname she gave to her son when he was just a wee pup. Watching him rise she gave a half smile before stretching and shaking once again before asking, "How did you sleep?" she simply nodded her head and chuckled. "You know me well enough I never get enough sleep. Don't worry, the amount I had was plentiful. Come now." Neith slowly stalked forward and found a place to wait with Julian to

» ─── ⟨ JULIAN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. julian - two. male - three. two years old - four. hunter - five.heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Neith - vc. tom holland
He was running through a stream, followed shortly behind by his mother. The plain she-wolf was never cold to him despite her rock solid, cold demeanor. He giggles several times before running crisscrosses between her legs. Splashing her lightly as they went. This time was a memory from when he was young. Shortly after his father went away. Looking to his left he spotted Damion and Jacklyn his brother and sister. Running towards them he tussled with the two of them in the river before his mother called them to the shore because it was getting dark. The four scampered off to a fallen log and the pups entered first before Neith her blocked the entrance off her massive frame. He watched his mother slowly settle down and listened to her as she cooed the pups to sleep one by one, including himself. Julian began to stir slightly. His nose twitching as the morning scents of the morning flooded his nose. He found his mothers almost instantly and slowly began to open his eyes. He smiled when she pressed against him gently with her muzzle and sat up slowly and went into a downward stretch and groaned in response. "I slept great... Did you sleep, mother?" he asked staring at her. Nodding he listened to her response and huffed before following after her and sat down next to her.

» ─── ⟨ DANIEL - LONER ⟩ ─── »
one. daniel - two. male - three. four years old - four. loner - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Luke Bracey
Daniel stayed awake late into the late the previous day, and his energy this cool morning was lower than usual. He grumbled harsh words as the sun peeked into his den and straight into his eyes. Growling he rolled over and faced the darker end of his den. Danny had never been a morning wolf and preferred the evening overall. It was much quieter and calm. Daniel rose to his feet and stretched his lean toned frame. Shaking his white coat and trotting out of his den into the morning light. He would admit though that the sun in the mornings on his pelt felt very nice. He trotted down towards a minimal stream and stuck his muzzle into the cool water, lapping up every bit he needed. The male listened to the forest around him. He realized the pack would be waking soon and the males curiosity peaked slightly, but with that aggressive alpha, Astro he had distanced himself further for safety reasons. Now he needed to find a quick breakfast. The male trotted around before catching the scent of a rabbit and began his stalking.

» ─── ⟨ GUUN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. guun - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Javier Bardem
Guun had been awake well before dawn and was already on the prowl. His heavy build leaving deep imprints as he walked the Quiet Forest's trails and brush. The male had fed himself to a decent amount this morning with some fresh fish he had managed to catch down to the Sapphire Lake. A small snarl escaped his muzzle as a small mouse ran across his paws causing a slight spook with the massive black beast. He sneered and slowly began his walk again. The male's tongue lolled out of his mouth as he suddenly realized he was rather warm and in the direct line of the sun. His bright yellow eyes looked up and he took a deep breath in. His nose detected his pack mates and the beast slowly began to wander back to camp. Seeing the family, Neith and Julia awake and together as well as Cael who was lounging on a rock. The male took his place a distance from the group and collapsed onto his hind legs then onto his stomach and relaxed in the shade.

» ─── ⟨ CAEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. cael - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Christian Gaughf
The white pelted male had awoken suddenly from a nightmare. His dream consisted of his days back when he lived with his former pack in the northern regions of his birthplace. The male was playing with his mate to be Delilah. A gorgeous lean fae, with deep brown eyes and a pelt that consisted of several browns and greys. The two were running around the newly fallen snow in early November. Weaving through trees and jumping logs and rocks. They decided to hunt and it went successfully. Cael suggested that they begin to walk home towards the pack. At the time Cael was a year and a half, while the fae was a year old. The two had vowed to one another when they reached the age to choose mates they would become a pair. Several moments before they reached the territory Cael was about to speak when the sudden sound of a gunshot went off. He spun around and saw Delilah collapsed bellow a fallen tree. The bullet had peirced her clean and left her lying in the snow. Cael petrified stood there helplessly. Cael raised to his paws and stretched. His pelt was littered with dirty and leaves. Grunting he shook himself before leaving his resting place as towards where Neith and Julian were. He took his place ontop of some rocks and basked in the new days sun.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Wed May 02, 2018 4:03 pm

ASTRO
    » male | alpha | mood: angry | tags: none |

The alpha male slept peacefully in his den until a songbird woke him. The male growled and shook his thick fur out. He pad out into the camp and snarled at the tree, where the bird was. Astro breathed then pad over to the prey pile, he took a fat vole from it and trot over to a shady spot under a willow tree. The male carefully observed his camp. His yellow eyes searching it.

ALEXIS
    » female | loner | mood: content | tags: Timber ? |

The female wolf pad along Sapphire lake. She dipped her paw into the clear blue water, it was cool. She stopped walking and sat down, dipping her narrow head down to greet the water, she lapped from the sweet, cold water. The loner smiled and backed away, before plunging into it. The cold seeped through her gray coat. Alexis ducked her head under the water, she soon lifted her head, and pad strongly towards the shore. She shook out her fur as water splashed everywhere. Alexis ran into the forest, to find some food.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed May 02, 2018 4:20 pm

Nadie
The pack healer slowly walked back towards the camp. She was out gathering different herbs that she was a little low on, just wanting to take some time to enjoy the peace and quiet before going back to pack life. She held the different herbs she had found in her jaws as she strode into camp, seeing quite a few members were up already. Nadie flickered her ears up, listening around her, and her eyes skimming the camp. She noted a few of the pack members were up, like Cael, Neith, and Julian. Then padding into her small den, she set her herbs down. Wanting to grab something small to eat, but glanced towards the prey pile and noticed Astro was up also, watching the camp with his yellow intimidating eyes. Nadie bit back her nervousness and slowly walked over to the prey pile, taking a very small squirrel and heading to lay until the tree that shaded her den.
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Wed May 02, 2018 4:21 pm

★ Tιмвεя ★

male | third in command | timber wolf | crush; x | tags; alexis

the male huffed, opening his eyes and awakening the bright sun had awoken him. the light was piercing and uncontrollable, he grumbled and rolled to his side. not wanting to wake up, eventually he gave in. the brute got to his paws. stretching his firm muscles for seconds, before shaking his brownish tan pelt. clearing it of leaves, and grime. the canine licked his chops, before padding out of his den. his paw steps uncomfortably loud. the timber wolf sniffed the air, his sensitive noise catching many scents. there wasn't much going on in camp, so the male decided to travel out into the forest to cool his thoughts. he picked up his paws, taking a steady trot into the forest. the crunching leaves felt good under his paws, and the singing birds cleared his mind. it was so peaceful, and nice in the forest, till he neared Sapphire Lake. the brute heard rapid paw steps, that were coming his way fast. it was a blurry hard to catch scent, but he could still read it. it was a fae, more specifically a female loner, his head tilted, he was a bit curious. so the wolf ran towards the scent. hoping to meet the fae in the middle, slowly she came into view. a brownish tannish, kind of on the smaller side wolf. he bared his teeth slightly to show her he wasn't messing around. "hey." he barked, a booming strong bark. still slightly running towards her, but he turned his run into a steady trot.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri May 04, 2018 2:52 am

ALEXIS
» female | loner | mood: content | tags: Timber |

Alexis stopped walking and slowly turned around in shock, she saw a male wolf. The loner breathed in deeply ''Hi.'' she spoke awkwardly, looking around to see if he had any other wolves around, her fur dripped water onto the grassy floor. She shivered slightly
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Fri May 04, 2018 7:51 am

𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻
Male | 3 years | Loner | Tags: None/Open

Victor had awoken in the lush, green forest. The swift movement of his head rising from the forest floor made him feel a slight dizziness but almost instantly, it went away. His ears perked up and his eyes adjusted to the lighting from the sun. Suddenly, the sound of a distant bark reached his ears and in that spot he stood to peek over the shrub he had been sleeping underneath. It barely had any leaves but it was difficult to see between the twigs, there was just too many and Victor was also able to blend in almost perfectly. It was his small bed for only two days. Though, it wasn't the greatest. It was slightly uncomfortable yet he found it a great place to hide from potential threats. Of course it also helped that the shrub was basically half dead as it didn't have as many leaves as the other ones did. So no other wolf would probably find it a good place to search for prey or herbs.
He stood silent in his spot, hoping that there would be no other wolf nearby to discover him standing there behind the shrub. In that moment, he was only trying to listen for any following sound.
Last edited by Grayson. on Fri May 04, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me