The Path That Was Chosen~A Stray Role-Play [O/A]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Path That Was Chosen~A Stray Role-Play [O/A]

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:32 pm

T I T U S
    3 | male | malamute/husky | tags; sydney

titus licked around his maw before copying the female and resting his head on his own large paws. he hoped valerian was still doing alright, he always worried that humans would come across him and scoop him up. his mind drifted off until sydney's voice brought him back, his ears pinning back for a moment at the memory before rising back upwards. "we had an owner. that was a while ago. humans are worthless, though. they always have been." he stated, trying his best not to sound rude or mean about the subject. he would never forget the painful memories of the humans, and how they had completely shattered his and his brother's trust.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:50 pm

sydney
      x ; location: trash cans in an alley way ; tagged: titus
        he was sensitive about the subject. syd decided not to push any further, as she didn't want the male to get mad at her. he was much bigger and stronger- and he could easily hurt sydney. "oh, yes, of course. sorry for asking such a personal question." she said softly, pinning her ears back and lowering her head. syd studied the large brute once more. why was he helping out a dog like her? didn't he have a brother? if sydney had a brother, she'd make him her priority over any other dog.. especially a random stranger that she met minutes before. "i had a human a few months ago. he was wonderful.. he was a young boy. his parents threw me out, though." she said, looking down at her paws. she let out a sigh, lowering her head onto her paws.

max
      x ; location: pond in a park ; tagged: rose
        max let out a long yawn, as he blinked his heavy eyes awake. he raised his head, before letting out another yawn. he noticed that the sun was already overhead- how long had he slept? he shook his head awake and started towards the park. max wasn't exactly hungry- hunting was easy for him. he decided he'd get a drink of water, and then go on a walk. he arrived to the park, and noticed a female sitting near the edge of the pond. max hadn't really talked to another dog in a while, so he decided to give being social a shot. he approached her, plopping down next to her. "hey," he said, a gentle grin lining his lips. "how are you?"
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:53 pm

T I T U S

titus shook his head a bit. "the past is the past, i cannot change that." he spoke in response to the other dog. as she mentioned her old human, his head turned to glance at her. it seemed she really liked her boy. though, every dog did. until one day, their boy wasn't there anymore, and the cold, dark streets were. "that's how it goes most of the time. you either get sent to the building with all of the cages, or you get thrown out here." he murmured, glancing around the alleyway.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scararb » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:57 pm

Rose
4 Years//Crush: Open//Tags: Max

Rose now noticing the male that was next to her got up from sitting, she moved back making space between the two of them,
she had not talked to others besides her brother in a long while and even when she did they were most of the time hostile "Hello, who are you may i ask?"Rose spoke in a soft and calm tone, her brother knew she was a bit of a push over so he had always told her what to do in this type of situation, she followed what he said although he was not here currently.
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:40 pm

sydney
        sydney raised her head, perking her ears. she could hear the pain in his voice, and she felt bad. "i've heard bad things about the place with the cages. i've known dogs that got sent in, and never came back out." she said softly, as she shuffled her paws a bit. "hey.. at least we didn't get sent there, right? we have so much freedom! no one can tell us how to live our lives. at that one place, you're locked up in a tiny cage. let's be glad we didn't get sent there." she forced a smile on her face, trying to make light of the situation. syd still felt really bad for titus- it seemed like he had been through a lot. she leaned over and gently licked his head- trying to comfort the male. "humans are cruel. we don't need them."

max
        max raised an eyebrow, as he noticed she had moved away from him. he huffed slightly, before looking out at the pond. "i'm max. whats your name?" he asked, the grin returning to his muzzle. "are you a stay, too?" he asked once more, as he looked over at her. she was pretty. max wagged his tail a bit, allowing his tongue to fall out of his muzzle as he panted. he bent down, as he took a drink of water. he then raised his head to meet rose's gaze, water dripping from his muzzle.
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:48 pm

T I T U S

titus nodded his head slowly as the female mentioned bad things about the cages. he appreciated her trying to turn the situation around into a positive thing, not many dogs did that. most just wallowed in their sadness. heck, he did, too. it was refreshing to see a dog with a different point of view. as the female leaned over and licked his head, surprise filled the male though he relaexd afterwards. his head once again nodded in agreement with her words, turning to face her. "indeed. the only thing they can provide us is food." he muttered, glancing along the wall at the dumpsters. though, he didn't have much to complain about. he and valerian occasionally made the long trip to the city, where a certain dumpster always had some sort of tasty treat in it. it was like their annual celebration. of what? who knew.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scararb » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:53 pm

Rose
4 Years//At Pond//Crush: Open//Tags:Max

Rose gave a small nod to the male "My name is Rose, Nice to meet you Max" She said in a soft and kind tone, she now was calm and no longer being harsh and on guard. "Yes i am a stray as well, me and my brother that is" Rose spoke as she took a small drink of water, then after stretched for a brief moment, soon returning her gaze to the male known as Max.
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:11 pm

sydney
        syd smiled, nodding her head. "yep! we're better off without 'em, titus." she said, wagging her tail a bit. she then calmed down, as she looked up at the sky. it was a rather cloudy and chilly day- perhaps it was going to rain later. "tell me about your brother." she said softly, tail sweeping across the ground behind her. she was in a fairly good mood. a soft smile lined her muzzle, as she kept her gaze on titus. sydney liked having a friend around.. it was nice to just lay down and have a normal conversation with someone else. she wondered if titus' brother would like her as well. although, titus seemed pretty on edge about his brother coming and meeting syd- so maybe it wouldn't go well with him.

max
        max grinned softly, ears perking, as he wagged his tail. "rose? that's a pretty name. guess it suits ya." he smirked, proud of his little remark. he then perked an eyebrow, gently licking his lips. "cool, cool. i'm a stray. not that my owners kicked me out or anything... i got bored of 'em. so i left." while really that was the opposite of what happened, max wanted to seem cool.
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:19 pm

T I T U S

titus enjoyed her happy spirit, it was a great refresher. his head rested on his paws as he shifted to a laying down position. at the female's words of his brother, he paused before speaking. "valerian isn't... bad. he doesn't really like other dogs coming near us, so he's normally quite grumpy around them. he just takes some warming up before he is more fond of the idea." he explained to sydney. "however, he does trust me. and he trusts my decisions as well. so while he may not be thrilled about seeing you here, he will be less..threatened, i suppose." titus explained. valerian was a very complicated dog.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scararb » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:26 pm

Rose
4 Years//At pond in park//Crush: Open//Tags: Max

Rose decided not to say anything about the small remark he had made about her name and went on thinking about how he just left his home, she found it odd in a way. "You just left? Interesting in a way. Me and my brother were thrown out once we were old enough to fend for ourselves, from what i can remember we were supposed to be show dogs but didn't meet the humans standards so they threw us away like trash" Rose said and her voice was filled with a dull anger, one could tell she spoke the truth, Rose would not tell lies unless there was no other options for the situation but she did not see a reason to lie to the male.
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me