☆thє stσlєn pαck☆ Wolf RolePlay O/A V.2

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:13 pm

c
for divider

thє sσund σf чσur pαws thundєríng rєsσnαtєs thrσugh thє fσrєsts, whích ís єngulfєd ín σthєr sílєncєs. чσur єαrs αrє prєssєd вαck αs чσu run, chαsíng α smαll rαввít. prσвαвlч thє lαst ín чσur tєrrítσrч. pαntíng чσu fínαllч gєt clσsє єnσugh tσ grαв ít, tσ tαstє fσσd αgαín. snαp. чσu frєєzє, whєn чσu wєrє ínchєs αwαч frσm чσur prєч. sσmthíng, nσ, sσmєσnє ís вєhínd чσu. вєfσrє чσu cαn lσσk αnd sєє, α sєαríng pαín, αnd fєєlíng σf drσwsínєss drσwns чσu.
dαrknєss....
чσu wαkє ín α smαll αrєα, wíth mєtαl pσlls tσwєríng σvєr чσur hєαd. чσu hαrdlч hαvє thє rσσm tσ turn αrσund. чσu pαníc, fєαr swєllíng αcrσss yσur вσdч. thєn чσu smєll hím. чσu turn, αnd fαcє α lαrgє, σld вrσwn wσlf. wísdσm αnd sαdnєss fíll hís єчєs, αnd hє shαkєs hís hєαd. чσu hєαr α crєαkíng sσund вєhínd чσu, αnd turn tσ sєє вαrs rísíng. чσu wαlk σut, trчíng tσ run, вut чσur вєíng tαcklєd вч σthєrs. crчíng fσr hєlp, αnd scαrєd чσu lєt thєm pín чσu dσwn. thє σld wσlf cσmєs tσ чσu, αnd prєssєs hís nσsє αgαínst чσur chєєk. sílєncє, mч chíld. hє sαчs sσftlч.чσu αrє sαfє nσw. thє σthєr wσlvєs líft thєmsєlvєs σff σf чσu, αnd чσu slσwlч rísє tσ чσur pαws. hє spєαks αgαín. í αm rσwαn. wєlcσmє, tσ thє stσlєn pαck.
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆thє stσlєn pαck☆ Wolf RolePlay O/A V.2

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:16 pm

You are one of many wolves throughout decades to be captured by an unknown force and put into the area of the Stolen Pack. don't be frightened, these wolves are nice. their ways seem simple. untill you find out why they were all brought here.

Rowan, the elder wolf, was the first. it is unknown what's kept him alive for so long, but he has been put her for a reason. You must not disobey my words. he told you. Disobey, and I can no longer protect you. He says this all the time. to every wolf to be born or to be brought to their pack.

I will choose your way of life, he woofs. it may not seem fun, but your very existence depends on it. You must stay as the assigned role given. and you must produce offspring with your mate I will name.
Last edited by HollowBubble on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:16 pm

♢All of Tess' rules apply.
♢Drama is encouraged
♢It is recommended that you make one male and one female character to balance out the genders.
♢You can have crushes outside if your assigned partner to add drama
♢There is only male x female pairings assigned, so that pups will be born. ones that you do against Rowans words can be of any kind
♢Please no god-modding.
♢When roleplaying, please remove your signature from your posts, so the format appears less confusing.
♢Post your character forms on the discussion thread. The link will be provided as well as the form.
♢If you need to go inactive, PLEASE say so in the discussion forum so I know!!
♢Don't be afraid to stir up a bit of excitement!
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:28 pm

Last edited by HollowBubble on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆thє stσlєn pαck☆ Wolves

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:29 pm

I am currently accepting ALL RANKS!! more details about the ranks duties can be acquired by looking at the discussion page!

Elder Wolf:
Rowan

Chosen:
(4/4)

Chosen Alpha:(1/1)
res

Chosen Aura:(1/1)
res

Chosen Betas:(2/2)
res

Wound Healer:(1/2)
res

Wound Healers Apprentince (0/1)

Plauge Healers:(1/2)
res

Plauge Healers Apprentince: (0/1)

Guardians: (0/18)

Hunters:(0/24)

Queens: (0/3)

Retired:(0/7)

Pups:(0/0)
Not open untill there are Queens

Unnamed:(0/6)
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:33 pm

[Name] → [Name] - One-Sided Crush
[Name] ↔ [Name] - Mutual Crush
[Name] ♥ [Name] - Mates
[Name] ♡ [Name] - Used to be Mates
[Name] ✴ [Name] - Friends
[Name] →← [Name] - Enemies
[Name](other)[Name] - how they are related by blood
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:29 pm

tєrrítσrч

These wolves live in a secluded forest, fenced off from the rest of the world...

The tribe lives in a cave just beside a small waterfall in the center of their territory

Entering the cave, the first thing you will see is Stacks of glow worms along the cve ceiling. this gives extra light apart from the entrance, and a fee small gaos in the rood. next, is a small pond, full of a few small to medium fish. The pond is large enough for six to seven wolf's to be able to fish with plenty of elbow room.

A few wolf lengths away from the pond, is a large clearing, with a huge boulder located in the center, with a crack above it, shining is daylight. this is where Rowan and The Chosen adress the clan. it's also a good place to relax.

Just beyond this, the cave branches off into seven different caves.

from bottom to top, the caves are;

Two sintering caves that look identical. The left, the Plauge Healer den, where those who have fallen I'll are treated. The right, which is slightly smaller inside, is the Wound Healer den, where wolves with injuries are treated. The Healers live in their respective dens.

To the right of the healer den, only a tail length higher, is the Retired den, where those who have served their pack now reside.

to the left of the healers den, a tail length above, but with almost a ramp leading down, is the Nursery, where pups are born and taken care of.

To the far left side of the cave are three separate dens. The left, housing the Betas, center, Rowan, and right the Alpha and Aura (and their pups if they're born). The Betas are the furthest up, while the Alpha and Aura is the lowest. Rowans is just a small step, and has a boulder in each side of the den entrance, with vines over hanging it for extra privacy, since it doesn't go far into the was
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:34 am

Celebrations

While it's strange, Rowan has set up certain celebrations that are dedicated to the four seasons: Fons, Aestas, Cadere, and Heims.

Fons

Fons is the season of renewal, and a time for redemption.

Holidays

The Holdiay that takes place is Novus. Novus take place over a span of three weeks, which is when most, if not all pups are born in the pack. ones born outside of the holiday are very strange, and will cause Rowan to lead am investigation on the mother of the pups to make sure she has not become mates with someone else. During the three weeks, the wolves are often in happy moods, due to new life from the harshes of the cold from Heims.

Aestas

Aestas is the season of growth. This is when the the prey is the most plentiful.

Holidays
This is the season the pack Celebrates Viributh, a day dedicated to the strong bonds that is formed amongst others. They are often telling eachother "Long Live Viri", which is rumorer the be the name of Rowans mate.

Cadere

Cadere is the season in which the trees turn gorgeous shades of oranges and reds.

Holidays
this is the season the wolves celebrates Nobilis, which is a three day vacation. the first day, Rowan and the chosen Betas leaves to go to the Unknowns cave. the second day is a day dedicated to silence. while in camp, there is a vigil. patrols may speak to eachother for better catches and such, but that is the extent. the third and final day Rowan and Betas return, to give roles to the Unnamed and pups. if a Chosen dies them he will venture the the cave alone to find out who will be put there instead.

Heims

Heims is the season I which leaves are bare and prey is scarce. often nicknamed the season of death.

Holidays

This is the season the pack Celebrates Mortem. this holiday is often considered grim. it takes place after sunset on the day after the last leaf falls. The wolves are to all keep a vigil in honor of those lost, all ending with the group howell to the spirit of mori, Rowans only child whom was ordered.to be killed at birth. Luckily though, this ain't the only holiday of the season. in the midst of the season, when the weather is at its worst there is Amare. Rowan and the Healers make a trip to the Unknown cave, and return by sunset the next day. this is so they can be told of the mates to be assigned, and will talk the Healers how many pups make it, and how many do not. sometimes prophecies are given to the Healers and their Apprentince, and when arriving home, the healer whom received the message must immediately tell him, but not untill they have reached the entrance of the camp.
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:41 am

The Following is Law that Rowan has been told to help Upkeep.

Different punishments are given, ranging from boring chores, to Banishment or even death, and very thing in between. your punishment depends on what rule you break.

I• All Must Follow Eldests Word

II• All Must do the duties of the tank assigned

III•When Hunting, you may not eat. you must bring all prey to the camp so elders, queens, and all who cannot leave camp eat first.

IV• When Following a hunting group, you must not interupt and allow others to hunt

V•The survival of the pack comes before your own life. if you run from a fight (and get caught doing so), then you will be banished or have worse consquences

VI•Unless you were assigned the role of a Healer after already having a mate and pups, you will be unable to bear pups. a mate can be accepted if Rowan has been told so, but pups are often. seen as distraction to their work

VII•You Must not leave camp without the Chosen Aura giving you a spot in a patrol, or without pe4mission from Rowan

IIX• Pups that are not your mates will be given to either another queen, or a female Chosen if there is not another queen available. The reason they are given away is because you have not shown responsibility to care for them.

IX• If a beta mates with someone, they are removed from chosen and permantlt put under the Unnamed rank. if both Betas mate to eachother, then all chosen are removed, because it is a sign that Rowans judgement was off.

X• You may only be romantically involved with your given mate

Last edited by HollowBubble on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:07 am

Current Season
[ ]Fons [ ]Aestas [x]Cadere [ ]Heims
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coming up holiday and how many sunrises untill it begins
[ ]Nova [ ]Viributh [3 sunrises] Nobilis [ ]Mortem [ ] Amare
Time of Day

[x]Sunrise. [ ] Morning [ ]Mid-Day [ ]Afternoon [ ]Sunset [ ]Night
Weather
Warm, will get cooler as the day progresses.
Prophecies
Current Prophecy: none

Wolves Involved: none, will hopefully contain many

[ x ] open/accepting----[ ] closed----owner: ♡Ethereal♡----
Last edited by HollowBubble on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me