Rose Riding School (Horse rp) (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Plot Twist >:} (sorry my brains pretty dead on options)

Poll ended at Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:04 am

Natural Disaster
33%
Competition
67%
Other (PM me!)
No votes

Total votes : 3

Re: Rose Riding School (Horse rp) (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!)

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:41 am

*she looked at star then back at grace*your horses are very beautiful...*she had a sort of sparkle in her eyes*
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:47 am

grace chuckled to herself at the girls enthusiasm and nodded, "then lets go" she said softly, she looked at star, "it was lovely to meet you star, of course, your more then welcome to watch if you'd like"

grace then lead sammy to the stables as nadine brought his tack over from the float, it hadn't yet been unloaded, it was the best of the best tack, the saddle was hand made and was stunning and amazing quality, cost $15,000 all up to get it done, his bridle was $989 and the rest of his gear? lets not go there. she had nadine saddle him up and put his boots on and then held sammy still while nadine jumped on to him. "nadine will warm him up for you, show you what he can do pretty much and i'll basially let you know what she's doing so when you get on you can try and copy what nadine was doing, don't stress though, if you get it wrong he'll just keep cantering
or trotting." she smiled and looked to nadine who was already trotting him, "sit up straight nadine, keep your hands up and he'll settle." she said quickly then looked to luna to explain.

"okay, see how just then nadine had her hands too close to his withers? so too low, and as soon as i told her to lift them, he stopped all the chewing of the bit and the head tilt? and how when she sat up straight and lowered her rising, his trot also slowed down to a better speed and appropriate stride?" she said, almost in question to see if luna understood or not.

she set up one of the jumps to 1 meter, "don't stress, i'll put you over poles first, this is the height sam starts at when training" she smirked and instructed nadine carefully into the jump. "come off your corner round and let him go, let him do it, good, look up, now push him off the deck. good" she said as she watched him land perfectly.

"okay so when i said come off your corner, you should be coming off your corner at the canter slower than what you want to get over the jump, depending on how many strides out from the jump you are. for example, she was four strides out into a oxer, so came off the corner collected, she left it a little late which is why he chipped in the second time around but she stretched his canter and he got over it anyway, had she not, he could have taken a rail." she smiled, and as nadine brought him over to the mounting block and jumped off, she handed her helmet to luna. "okay so i ride him in spurs so does nadine, but i don't know how you ride or if you have a still leg, so we won't put them on you, it just means you may have to ask a bit harder with your leg to get him to do what you want." she smiled,

sammy stood perfect, cocking a hind leg and releasing a soft snort from his nose as he watched the young teenager approach him.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:49 am

"You're horses are beautiful," Star commented, impressed.
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:51 am

*she nodded. She gave the vibe that she has an idea of what to do. She put the helmet on and got on the horse. She looked good on him. She kept a good posture, her leg was in the correct place and she held her hands in the right spot. She waited for an instruction*
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:55 am

Macon

He tried opening the door one more time. It gently shook, but didn't open. I hate her sometimes... he muttered silently. He sat on one of the stairs.
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:59 am

*she started walking the horse around. She kept steady pressure on him and brought him to a trot. He felt nice, he was very smooth. She put more pressure and brought him to a canter. She waited to be told what to do. She kept a good posture and her legs and hands were in a good position*
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:02 am

(hope you don't mind the slight power playing with sammy >.< basically i'm just gonna do simple things like when grace tells her to do something she'll basically go 'good' or 'like this' or 'not quite' or something c: if your not happy i'll edit the post c: ))

(off to bed soon, and won't be able to post much this weekend xc)

grace adjusted the stirrups to luna's smaller size, and then looked around as per usual, nadine started to record the lesson straight away for luna to watch whenever she wanted. "alright, so i know the walk seems like the most basic movement ever, but once you start eventing or doing dressage you will come to realise it's not, it's actually the hardest. he has a beautiful free walk, and if you ask him now to walk off on the rein length you have he will go straight into a bit of a choppy walk, however if you place your hands fractionally lower, and only for free walk, and press each leg as on one at a time as his same front leg goes forwards, his walk with lengthen into his free walk" she said and clucked sammy on, nodding briefly, "okay so that's good, really good, now same thing for medium walk with your legs, but bring your hands back to where you had them when you got on- good" she smiled and let her walk around the arena a bit to adjust to his big stride, he moved like he was 18 hands not 16"2 so it took a bit to adjust to if you weren't use to big horses. "okay so go into trot and with your inside leg, follow through to your outside rein and ask for the flexion like you would on any other horse, use your seat bones to tuck under and ask him to round up, good, great" she smiled and watched them trot around for about ten minutes, getting her to do leg yields and half passes just to adjust to him while luna warmed up. as she did that, grace dropped the 5 jumps down to about 50cm cross rails and stepped aside. "alright, so give with your hands over the jump but not before, and squeeze with your legs on take off to help him over the jump. great, that was really good" she smiled, thinking carefully to herself, before getting luna to canter him, "now when he canters, it is very big, it may feel like he's going to buck at first, but he wont, he's just got a huge stride and it may take you a minute to adjust."

she gave luna about 5 mintues to do a few canter circles and pop over the jumps a few times before she put the jumps up to about 80cm and then made up a small course over the 5 jumps, "okay so start on this one, then over to the spread, then the double and then back over this first one then left to the last jump" she said gently and let them sort it out. now it was a big step from 50cm to 80cm, she knew sammy would move sideways to catch luna if the girl slipped, but trusted luna would tell her if the jumps were suddenly too big. "if these are fine, i'll pop a couple up to about 115 in a minute and you can try those okay?"
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:06 am

*she continued his canter and kept him collected. She took him over the jumps. She wanted to impress grace so she tried to keep her posture and have the right hand and leg placement. She looks at the next jump and jumps it perfectly*
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:11 am

grace smirked, "don't try to impress me luna, your riding a 90 thousand dollar horse, he's got experience that not many horses get unless they grow up like him, focus on your riding" she said calmly, but smiled, luna was riding very well. "alright, this okay?" she set the jump up to 125cm but spoke confidently, "okay this is roughly 115cm luna, is that okay?" she always said the jumps were smaller than they were, often gave her students confidence, once they were over it, she'd turn around and go you know you just jumped this height right. worked great especially with nervous students.

"okay so it is a spread, so it's a big jump for you both, he's jumped way higher so don't stress, more leg into the jump, and remember the release in your hands as he takes off." she said as she instructed luna back into a canter for the one jump.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:18 am

*she nods. She focused on her riding but still had a good posture. For being 14 she looked like she could have be grand prix rider. She did the jump beautifully again doing what grace asked*
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓