☣ Sudden Changes | canine roleplay | accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

☣ Sudden Changes | canine roleplay | accepting

Postby eleutheromania » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:25 am

xxxxxxxSudden Changes

Now

the dark begins to
rise

Save your breath, it's far from
over

Leave the lost and dead
behind

Now's your chance to run for
cover

I don't wanna change the world
I just wanna

leave it colder, light the fuse and
burn it up

Take the path that leads to
nowhere

All is lost again, but I'm not giving
in

Dogs
six months ago eight dogs had loving homes, humans to cherish and be spoiled by. the majority of the
eight had little knowledge on how to survive without a owner to keep them fed and sheltered. these
dogs also had a purpose to fulfill, find the humans who had gone missing from time to time. they were
trained to search and rescue even if sometimes the outcome was not a happy one. not to mention they
were in wolf country the majority of the time. So, what exactly happened six months ago you ask? well
these eight dogs were left to their own devices when a blizzard swept through during a rescue and they
lost contact with their owners. deep in wolf country, they've stuck together for the most part and have
managed to stay alive without much help, though their is a difference between having barely enough
food and actually living without much worry and a constant hunger. the question of the matter is, will
these dogs run into the wolves at some point? they are trespassing and the wolves do know of their
presence little to their own knowledge. are they friendly or will they try and chase them out?

Wolves
six months. that is how long these wolves have ignored the presence of the dogs roaming their territory,
only because they have done little harm as of yet. their own pups have not been endangered by these
human loving canines and their prey hasn't suffered much of an impact due to the fact the dogs are still
struggling with catching food. having lost wolves of all ages from the blizzard, the fight over leadership
was pretty brutal but now the ranks are settled despite some feeling like the new leadership isn't enough.
they've never had any issues with the dogs but they do have their own traditions and those very things
could be threatened if they allow these dogs to get close. the decision has not been made as to what to
do of the trespassing canines. for now they watch, while some are curious enough to approach them the
more time passes, what could possibly happen if they did anyway? there aren't any humans with the dogs
from what they have observed.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| rules... |

Postby eleutheromania » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:43 am

xxxxxxxSudden Changes

Now

the dark begins to
rise

over

Leave the lost and dead
behind

cover

I just wanna

burn it up

nowhere

in

Rules
  • please keep everything child friendly and such, all site rules apply here like always.
  • try to keep the sexes as even as possible, it'll make things easier in the long run.
  • i'm limiting you a total of three canines to start off with. no hybrids to start off with. also no
    small dogs, medium to large. ages should be no younger than 2 for the dogs and you may start off
    with a wolf pup as young as 3 months old. the eldest a canine will be allowed is 10 years before
    dying off to keep things realistic. wolves do not have blue eyes unless they are puppies.
  • try to post at a minimum of three lines. that's not that hard, also disable signatures to keep things
    looking clean. your forms and posts do not have to be decorative but make sure you at least include
    the name and who they are with etc when posting.
  • no insta mates etc. gradually get there please. overly mean canines are allowed but don't get
    overboard. the same goes for hunting. one wolf/dog cannot take down a large animal, a minimum of
    two-three are needed.
  • seasons will change every fifty pages.
  • post forms on the discussion thread along with ALL occ. make your own forms, including
    the basics and reservations last 12 hours at most unless given a good reason. also try and stay active.
    reservations are through pm first. thanks!
  • have fun, spice things up and come up with ideas to make the roleplay progress better.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| territory & season |

Postby eleutheromania » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:15 am

xxxxxxxSudden Changes

Now

the dark begins to
rise

over

Leave the lost and dead
behind

cover

I just wanna

burn it up

nowhere

in

Seasons
  • the current season is summer occasional raining may occur but is uncommon
Prey and Predators
  • rabbits [ all year round ]
  • deer [ all year round ]
  • salmon [ only in the spring and summer ]
  • birds [ usually hard to catch, only in spring - autumn ]
    x
  • bears [ common ]
  • foxes [ common ]
  • coyotes [ common ]
  • mountain lions [ highly uncommon ]
  • other wolves [ rare ]
Territory
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| canines |

Postby eleutheromania » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:39 am

xxxxxxxSudden Changes

Now

the dark begins to
rise

over

Leave the lost and dead
behind

cover

I just wanna

burn it up

nowhere

in

males ➳ 6
females ➳ 7

Dogs
  • oliver ➳ male ➳ shepherd mix ➳ 5yrs
  • astrid ➳ female ➳ belgian malinois ➳ 6yrs
  • velvet ➳ female ➳ curly coated retriever ➳ 4yrs
  • jaeger ➳ male ➳ siberian husky ➳ 4yrs
  • zeus ➳ male ➳ bernese mountain dog ➳ 3yrs
  • freyja ➳ female ➳ norwegian elkhound ➳ 3yrs
  • quinton ➳ male ➳ german shepherd x saarloos wolfdog ➳ 7yrs
  • name ➳ sex ➳ breed ➳ age

Wolves
    dominant pair
    • rei ➳ male ➳ 4yrs
    • name ➳ sex ➳ age
    beta
    • name ➳ sex ➳ age

subordinates
    • reszo ➳ male ➳ 3yrs
    • seneca ➳ female ➳ 3yrs
    • sundara ➳ female ➳ 4yrs
    • kenya ➳ female ➳ 3yrs
    • name ➳ sex ➳ age
    • name ➳ sex ➳ age
    • name ➳ sex ➳ age

pups [ 0-1yrs ]
    • valkyrie ➳ female ➳ 6 months
    • name ➳ sex ➳ age
Last edited by eleutheromania on Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:54 am, edited 11 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| relations |

Postby eleutheromania » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:41 am

xxxxxxxSudden Changes

Now

the dark begins to
rise

over

Leave the lost and dead
behind

cover

I just wanna

burn it up

nowhere

in

Relations
  • none yet
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☣ Sudden Changes | first post |

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:23 pm

KEI xxxxxrank; alpha ╏ crush; "--- ╏ tagged; open
    ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    the spring breeze ruffled the male's fur as he woke from his sleep. stretching out, he glanced around briefly to see who was awake and possibly already out and about. slowly he began to push himself up to his paws and once there he shook out his coat. kei yawned as he looked towards the entrance of the cave. with a small leap, he was off of the large boulder and heading towards the exit. climbing up was easier said then done for most, it took a while for the pups to get use to getting up the tricky rocks and newcomers too. kei climbed with ease until his paws touched dew covered grass. the male took a deep breath, enjoying the smells around him as he continued towards the river.

VALKYRIE xxxxxrank; pup ╏ crush; "--- ╏ tagged; open
    she hadn't slept well, mostly because she was still growing use to not having her father around to sleep against. the older male had died only a few weeks ago from an infected wound caused by a bear. she yawned, stretching his small limbs before getting up and headed towards the small stream that flowed through the cave. lapping up a good bit, she quenched her thirst before watching kei ascend the large rocks to leave the safety of the cave. val did still have some difficulty getting up and out into the forest but day by day it became a little easier for the six month old.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☣ Sudden Changes | canine roleplay | accepting

Postby Tally-Mark » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Imagexx gender: female//type: dog x//age: 4 years old
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xxxxxVelvet padded into the clearing as confidently as she could, eyes wandering. No one had to know if her legs shook a little, she pushed down her nerves and walked even further. Not aware of the ground ahead of her, Velvet tripped on a root causing her to face plant getting a mouthful of grass. She stood up and shook her coat whilst spiting out grass. Once standing straight she took a moment to have another look around the clearing. Nothing but grass, trees, and bushes, she could feel herself relaxing a little, no other animals in sight. Velvet did not want to run into anything stronger and bigger than her, having no prior fighting experience she knew she did not stand a chance. Velvet began walking again, she was making herself feel anxious, a feeling she found herself feeling more and more lately. She spotted a tree nearby and came closer to it hoping to get some rest.
Last edited by Tally-Mark on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tally-Mark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☣ Sudden Changes | canine roleplay | accepting

Postby L.I.N.G.E.R » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:11 pm

--------------------
𝕊 𝔼 ℕ 𝔼 ℂ 𝔸
--------------------
❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈
⧼Are you over it? Bored to death?⧽

Nickname: SenxxxAge: 3 YearsxxxGender: FemalexxxRank: Subordinatexxx
Crush: NonexxxMate: NonexxxPups: Nonexxx

⧼Have you had enough regret?⧽

❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈ ▬❈
Dogs were causing the pack lands to reek of their scent, so far they hadn't caused any trouble for the pack, but she still didn't like them being around. Typically dogs kept the company of humans with them and if humans came into wolf country, well there went the pack. The first pack she had decided to join since leaving her original pack to find some excitement and freedom in her life, but she hardly managed to find any even out on her own. Tragic really, all she yearned for was the simplicity of life outside of a pack, but she had found nothing fulfilling, so here she was once more in a pack. Well at least she could do her own thing to a degree here, she didn't feel so cooped up all the time, if she ever felt truly trapped she would no doubt walk away and start on her lone journey once again, but for now she could say she was content. Maybe these dogs would bring excitement into her life if they continued to stick around though so far they had proven to be rather boring.

She snorted as she entered the camp, her black fur slightly ruffled up as her graceful steps paused for a moment when she spotted the alpha. Her gaze locked on him for a brief time, acknowledging his presence with a nod of her head. She didn't make it a habit to talk to her pack mates often, she wasn't friendly or pleasant to talk to on a normal day, and on a bad day...Well it was probably a miracle she hadn't gotten into any fights yet. Surprisingly she had managed to keep the peace within herself, though she couldn't imagine that would last forever. Slowly she regained her step and approached her alpha giving him a nod as she stopped a few places in front of him.
"Do you have any orders you wish for me to carry out this morning?" Small talk was boring so she didn't bother with an official greeting as usual, she just got straight to the point and stiffly waited for an answer.
L.I.N.G.E.R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☣ Sudden Changes | first post |

Postby eleutheromania » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:16 am

KEI xxxxxrank; alpha ╏ crush; "--- ╏ tagged; seneca
    approaching paw steps drew his attention but the male did not stop. his pace did slow as he glanced over his shoulder to see who was approaching him. once he acknowledged her presence, he stopped and waited for her to close the distance and listened to her question. "there is nothing much for the time being unless you want to come with me to see if those dogs have gotten any closer than last week. along with making sure they don't get too brave to want to explore our territory any more than they have." he explained to her.

VALKYRIE xxxxxrank; pup ╏ crush; "--- ╏ tagged; open
    she hadn't slept well, mostly because she was still growing use to not having her father around to sleep against. the older male had died only a few weeks ago from an infected wound caused by a bear. she yawned, stretching his small limbs before getting up and headed towards the small stream that flowed through the cave. lapping up a good bit, she quenched her thirst before watching kei ascend the large rocks to leave the safety of the cave. val did still have some difficulty getting up and out into the forest but day by day it became a little easier for the six month old.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me